SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nearly there

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting to my trophy -

Quote:
Hello my dear Amerdos!!! I am very glad to come in Internet - cafe and to see your long-awaited letter, at
which kind my mood to become simply superb. I hope with you all well? How your health? Yes I am
interested in you and in my opinion you should was about it already understand. Because if I did not
write to you the answer, then That meant that I am not interested. I read your letter and I have not
understood something, you want that I have sent a photo with a fruit in a hand? You wish to see what
fruit? Really your parents do not trust me? I hope you trust me?
Explain to me please why you have
written the letter from another Email??? For what you have made it? I shall miss and hope for your prompt
answer. Your girlfriend Olga.

I might crash and burn as they might not have any pictures - this will not please my parents.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It IS hopeful... but I can see this trust issue being discussed for a few emails. Good luck though!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep the pressure on, BUT don't be surprised if you get a photochop job

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Guys she is back on script as I thought would happen - so I need to start slapping her a little.

Thanks for the support.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont slap too hard, vlads are not usually very receptive to being slapped.

A mild slap may work for you but you need to also dangle the carrot whilst slapping.

Perhaps your parents are looking forward to meeting her if she can prove herself, so much so that they have offered to use some of their retirement fund pay for her trip over to you

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic