SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ekaterina Zagaynova - [email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one started off in the usual fashion and Wrote to me from mybelovednet.com with a couple of nice pics a couple of months ago. I probably now need to create a new persona now, ho hum. If you want the headers/pics or want to have a go at her/him check here.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9555#9555

While I was travelling around the USA doing some business including arranging shipments of elephants from Indonesia and Giraffes out of South Africa and Oil out of the gulf of Mexico, she was falling in love with me.

I told her once I arrived home I would agree to meet her somewhere. At first I thought I would meet her in Germany, so off she went to her friendly travel company, (her own) yep same place with the same IP addressas hers and got a quote. After a few more letters I told her my prized race horse was ill and that I wouldn't be travelling to Europe. After she said how sorry she was about my horse I said, why don't you come down here to OZ. I sent her back to her travel company again for more quotes. I then told her after a few more letters that I wouldn't expect my future princess to travel at the back of plane with some fat slob drooling over her and perving down her top, not that her boobs were big anyway. After getting another quote I sent her to W U sec ure to waste some time and all sorts of stuff, see this link I posted earlier.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=108499

After she complained about it I sent their travel comapny off to scrooge Mcduck's place for another go. After 10 hits, they complain so I gave them another code and then she sort of got the shits with me. I have no idea as to why? Here is her basting with a request for my VISA card number.

Quote:

My dear, I do not know, how it to tell to you. Again it is very inconvenient for me to speak you about it. But it is absolutely useless that that you send. You understand me? We cannot receive any
MTCN through it! You think near to me silly people from agency sat? My dear, the best programmers of this company helped to do all this to me! But it is absolutely useless! We cannot receive any MTCN through it!!! My dear, tomorrow the travel agency will allow to me their given cards VISA. You can send money for travel on plastic card VISA? To me have told that it is distributed worldwide. And Western the Union uses very few person because there are more reliable ways to send money! My dear, tomorrow I shall write to you their given cards VISA!!! My love, I cannot more so. We already spent a lot of time for the Western Union. In a result I of such opinion on them that it is completely not convenient! I love you... Yours Ekaterina.

Here is my reply:
Quote:

Hello my fairest flower,
I am unsure as to why this happens to you, maybe there is a problem with the web site? Without the generated MTCN you will not be able to get the money. Unfortunately there is only one way to send money from here, it has got to do with terrible terrorism that has invaded our lovely planet and now our relations.
Honey I won�t be giving my credit card details to the travel company, it is bad business practise to give it to anyone. What if after they tried to use it again for something else? Sorry I think that is a bad idea. Listen if you can get the documents done, I will purchase the airticket here and you can pick up the ticket at the british airways counter desk at Moscow airport. It is about the only way that this is going to work. All you would need is the visa and your travel documents to prove who you are when you collect the ticket stub.
Love
Phil

I didn't think that there was too much wrong with that, obviously she had other ideas.

Quote:

I know now the truth!!! You deceived me all this time!!!! You never
sent me of money through the Western Union!!!! You only played with my
feelings!!! I know the truth that you sent me it simply game!!! Any
person can be registered there and deceive that sent money!!!! You
want I to you it I prove???

<codeword word she replied with removed>

http://www.v3rify53c.com/

Now I to you too can tell, that I sent money to you! Only guess this
crossword puzzle itself now! I do not believe in it and I do not
believe you! You can solve this crossword puzzle! I shall be happy for
you if you can receive money!!!!!

You the most vile person in which my life I only knew! You played with
me!!!

Do not write more here and forget me! I shall never go more to search
for love through the Internet!

I hope this last my video for you will make you really happy!!!!

Ekaterina.

I could not resist writing to her/them again, she was such a spunk rat. The guy's name I've mentioned was the head of the travel company, although he was probably Boris. They sent me a short AVI file giving me the bird, with her wearing the same clothes in all her other videos.

Quote:
Hello my dearest flower! Ah I meant scumbag!
I am very surprised by the tone of your letter, for someone who is supposed to love me, you have turned into a greedy little slut, or is your name Dmitri Kraev? Anyway there was no way I was going to send money to people who have a fake travel company and writing letters from the same computers to me. I am a respected businessman who had you and your cronies checked out by professionals. The slut in the pictures is no doubt some accomplice of yours. You can have her, I hope she is disease free for your enjoyment, she probably has a huge cXXt anyway. Thanks for the video although I suspect you already had that one ready, as just like some of the previous videos all having your little tramp wear the same clothes, although the possibility remains that she may not use the shower very often or you can�t provide an adequate wardrobe of clothes.
Why would I forget some greedy little grubs and thieves over there just trying to steal other people�s money? I had great fun wasting YOUR time, YOUR resources and no doubt YOUR money. Please accept my middle finger as my first token gesture that I have completed my job on you. The second I won�t be telling you anything about.
Have a great day arsehole � Up Yours!
~Anonymous~

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just thought I'd add a few more pics:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/up_and_under/PICT1171.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/up_and_under/PICT1184.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/up_and_under/PICT0004.jpg

Mod Edit: Images removed. Please resize to max 600 wide to avoid blowout [BB]

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited this one last year. Her photos have re-surfaced again at where else MBN. If you read through some of what I posted before it might be a fun bait again. I'm in and and I hope many of you will join me in the fun. Just let me know who is, we don't want to step on each others toes, this is not any dumb mugu and she will surely be involved somewhere. Check out her profile before deciding. Lets have fun!

Hello!!!
My name is Anna.
How are you?
My e-mail: [email protected]
I wait your letter and photos.
Have good day!
Anna.
http://www.mybelovednet.com/profile.php?id=60495

Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I will give it a go

Malaysia
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool - I haven't had a response yet, but yesterday was Sunday. Please post an acknowledgment when you get something.

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is going well, into the script stuff - new stuff Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic