SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad goes too far - he threatens my sister's goat !!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He threatens me - no sweat, my father - he can take care of himself, my mother - well she doesn't cook for me any more so she'll take her chances, my sister's goat - NOW HANG ON THAT'S TOO MUCH !!!! - or is he just threatening the family goatage.

Baiters beware and keep your goats safe - the Lads fight back and fight dirty.

Quote:
No time na mumu de worry u...if u wan die make u tell me make i help u deliver your life quick to our ancestors.

Make God punish u and ur papa ur mama and sister's goat u 4 get say i be nosakhire son abi u de mad na we be ogund lord ....see my number call me ok?xxxxxxxxxx....water carry u go fire burn u....I be Confirm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIND OUT OF NOSAKHIRE OF BENIN KINGDOM..BE WARND

I've saved his phone number for future use. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're in deep poo poo now Gomer

Quote:
The Palace of the Oba of Benin has suspended five senior chiefs at the weekend, explaining that they were sanctioned because they disobeyed a directive that they should not have anything to do with the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, who is alleged to be facing a disciplinary action for impersonating the Oba of Benin.

Chief Priest of Benin Kingdom, Chief Nosakhare Isekhure, who handed down the suspension alleged that the five chiefs who absented themselves from Ugie - Ewere ceremony on January 1 and the palace went to the house of the Esama at the same time to participate in a parallel ceremony.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/
news/national/2008/jan/07/national-07-01-2008-006.htm

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can take any insult you want to throw at me, but you say bad things about my goat (Betsy) then you answer to my slipper of doom.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what any of that means.

Is it like impersonating Freddy Krueger when it's Halloween ? Very Happy

I'll use it when I have to swap insults to show some credibility. This Lad should be fun. He loses his temper before I've even started work on him.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, that's a great one. I've not seen the MMMMMMMMMMMM before. Laughing
Usually they use the OOOOOO or the last letter of a word. byeeeeeeeeee

Nice work.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not the first A1 insult I've received from this Lad.

I've given nottobescammed the number, and suggested he mention my Oga name to him.

There could be fireworks on the radio show tonight. Very Happy

Now I know another thing to do with my eaterspace - record all the insults and death threats I've received. Laughing No safaris or trophies, but somehow I just seem to rub a Lad up the wrong way. Evil or Very Mad

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, tis your scintillating personality, your charm, ready wit, your readiness to go that one step further

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^naah, it's just that he's a lawyer (which may not be fair, but 99% do make the rest look bad).

Anyway, Gomer, it may be your sister's goat to you, but to me it's my avatar! Lemme at him!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo, Gomer. *Insert witty comment here*

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't realise ChainYanker.

Getting a Lad to talk goat is worth bonus points. Very Happy

Next - a goat call.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer you know what you have to do with this mugu.

Insulting your goat is punishable by death. There is not higher crime.

I hope that you call him and say Baaaaaaa to him every 10 seconds.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome siggy material gomer Laughing

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I shift my lazy ass to fix speakers to my main pc, that I keep away from the internet. I'll be able to ring him using a voice synsthesizer to sound like a cross between another Oga and Satan.

I'll hold back on the goat sound effects for now. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic