SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi - just joined the ranks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnstokes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've just recently started baiting and am having a bit of fun with it.

The resources (human and otherwise) on this site are superb - and not a little hilarious - so I'm fairly certain by now that I'm participating in safe baiting, plus I've applied to Cherrie for a mentor.

This stuff is addictive, isn't it? I think I have about five active concurrent baits right now, and if the lads don't get back to me within 12 hours I get all miffed. Wink Though it probably has something to do with time zones, since I'm down in Terra Australis.

Thanks again for all the laughs already.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Johnstokes! Bait safe, read the educational stickies on top of each forum and have fun!
There are a lot of Eaters from down under, like Murry Guru or Tasman...
If you need urgent and quick replies then maybe you would consider starting chat baiting with love lads, a.k.a. romance scammers?
Regarding email replies, 1 per day is more realistic. You will not notive how quickly the weeks pass by...
Act like a perfect victim (which means, ask questions, act a bit stupid and drop hints that you have LOTS OF money!) Win their trust, try to make the first weeks "straight". Then your possibilities will be sheer endless Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome:

Baiting is very addictive. Do not worry we have a support team to help you deal with the addiction.

Patience is a virtue for baiters. Don't try to take too many baits at one time. Learn the ropes and read, read, read all the stickies.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
There are a lot of Eaters from down under, like Murry Guru or Tasman...

Ahem...

Welcome. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, Reaper...of course, no one can over overlook you Embarassed Laughing Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi John and welcome Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, welcome :]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

morning/evenin
and welcome to eater

have some fun and screw those lads

Twisted Evil

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
johnstokes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome friends. I look forward to many hours well spent on this site...

And g'day Oz-baiters.

"Subject: fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" ~ Rev J0hnP4ul
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Tardis johnstokes.

I've been here over a year and don't know all the wrinkles, don't have all the resources bookmarked and haven't played all the games with Lads that are possible. Once you find your niche, then it's likely you'll play the game you're most proficient at. As time goes by you'll be able to add newly acquired skills or 'modalities' to your repetoire and enjoy being able to turn that screw down a little tighter.

I 'do' Lotto Lads and they flutter to me like moths to a blowtorch. Unfortunately Lads aren't a diminishing resource, so there are plenty out there for all to play with. If you feel confident enogh to take on 5 to begin with, then you sound as if you are confident and have a fair idea of how to operate.

Have fun. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome johnstokes. It's nice to have you on board. Allow me to furnish you with a sort of translation for some of the words and phrases you'll see in here...

LAD: A mugu. Those dirtbags who send out scam e-mails.
MUGU: A lad. Found in every part of the world. (Lads actually call their victims this.)
VICTIM: What lads want, what a straight baiter pretends to be.
BAITER: A good guy. Baiters should all get medals and stuff.
FLUFFY KITTY CAT: Something you won't see, but sometimes you'll think it's there.
FREE TIME: Something you definitely won't see. Doesn't really exist.
WU: Western Union. The lads' favourite means of income.
MG: Money Gram. 2nd favourite.
RSOT: the Red Seal Of Truth on lads' documents. Rootuser taught me that!
SAFARI: A trip your lad takes at your direction.
TROPHY: A picture or other thing your lad custom-made just for you.
LOTTA: A godlike creature who sees all, knows all, and looks out for all baiters. Also a lad's worst nightmare come true.
STICKIES: You don't have to actually read them - just scan through them very slowly, paying great attention to detail.
SAFE BAITING: An absolute must. We need you alive!
WORK: The thing scammers fear most. Making a lad work for free is possibly the worst thing you can do to them.

There's lots of other terms, but I haven't learned what they are yet. Beer's in the fridge, lads are in surplus, and we're all here for help if you need it. So read the safes, bait sticky, get a fun and have mentor. Welcome to the Eater!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic