SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First successful bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie baiter and I'm very excited to tell you that after most lads have dropped me after a couple days, I've got one that's fallen for it hook, line and sinker Very Happy My character is Veronica Corningstone and I use a lot of lines from Anchorman in my baits, we just got off a long im chat and he's talking about flying out to San Diego to visit me, I told him I'd show him Alcatraz Island and all of those other famous San Diegan sites! Anyway I just thought I'd tell you all since I'm really excited, I'm not posting our actual transcripts right now as we were just chatting on gmail and I told him I was off to work, so I don't want to log back in and let him see that I'm still online. Just wanted to share it Very Happy
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. An intercontinental safari? You must be good. bow_down

Make sure to show him Alcatraz from the inside.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure don�t forget to show Him the Alamo,Gettsysburg and the French Quarter on your day trip

pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I doubt if he'll actually come, he of course wants my bank information first and said he'd come once it's been verified I've received the "funds." Hmm... does anyone have some tips that might help me bring him in anyway?
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing you might do is say that your employer is sending you to Africa. Of course, not to his country, but maybe one or two countries over. That might get him to take a bus ride, if you play your cards right.

BTW, welcome to the the wonderful world of scambaiting! And to the Eater!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I might do that, I'd love to get my first safari. But it's really early in the process so I think I should wait... but he's been really forward and seems to totally trust me so maybe I could. Idunno.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had much luck with safaris. What I can tell you is that you won't get one right away. If a few months have gone into it and you haven't lost him, then your odds are much better.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, will do!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey pennylane.... considering Alcatraz is in San Fransisco and not San Diego, you may want to take him on the Amtrak train ride up the coast to SF. It would be a ride to remember. If you find out that he's GAY, well there's always the SF Gay parade next month take you could put him in.....please take pictures and post! Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol I seriously doubt he's gay, I sent him a pic and he's madly in love with me XD

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun and enjoy.....waste as much of his time as you possibly can and keep him really busy with a LOT of false hopes!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do my best! Hopefully I don't end up losing this one too... I can't wait until get a mentor

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to Nurse Nasty's Sticky: NEW TO BAITING & WAITING FOR A MENTOR?
and read it all! It has some good stuff in it and will keep you on the right path until you get yourself a mentor.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have already! Yes, it's quite useful I found and I use it as a resource when I'm baiting. Hmm, how long is the waiting time for a mentor usually, do you know?

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would guess a week or two but not sure about that! Only Cherrie would know for sure. I have read that they like to wait awhile to see if you are going to stick around before assigning you a mentor. Some just come to visit...post a few... and then never return for one reason or another.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you :]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, pennylane! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I have baited as a female I found that being very naive and coy seemed to drive them wild, especially when you innocently say the most suggestive things. I baited as a Russian model and threw in lots of "I am much hating it when dirty rude men say these most nasty sex things to me when they speak to me on fone".

I think the naive virgin/dirty slut combination is a winner. Somehow he married me during the bait. Shocked

Whenever a Lad wanted to phone me I always said that I knew they were "much pervert" and accused them of wanting phone sex. I even got one hilarious grovelling apology from one Lad who said his intentions were highly honourable - of course they were Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. That sounds like it'll be right up Mr. 4k4's alley.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we were just chatting on gmail and I told him I was off to work, so I don't want to log back in and let him see that I'm still online.

You know there is a way to turn off your chatting ability on gmail. If you click on the down arrow, the last option should be <sign out of chat>. That way, you "aren't online" but you can still check your mail.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^yup. or you can tell him you leave your pc on most of the time, so you know if someone was trying to get you while you are gone. sometimes, they will leave you desperate, funny messages if there is a payment they are waiting for. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pennylane
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic