SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jerry's getting on my nerves now. He's so focused on the $500 that he's incredibly boring. I'm taking out my frustration with him by slapping him around. We just exchanged a few emails, he's online now so our mails were sent minutes apart. In his first he wrote "why are you so foolish" because I gave Chin3du the $500 to send to him. I slapped him over the insult, he wrote right back saying "pleas susan i did not call you foolish" so I slapped him again and told him my patience is running out. He's getting panicky, begging me to call. I finally told him "You're getting awfully pushy and demanding as well. I don't appreciate that in a man. You're on thin ice here, I suggest you lighten up and stop ordering me around."

I'm waiting to see if Jim writes later. I'm afraid this one is winding down, I'm going to start turning up the abuse from the fake lad account.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - Jimbo Emailed me three times last night just saying that he would send me all of the receipts for his safari expenses sometime today (just as soon as he can find someone to photochop them for him I guess.. Laughing )

He is still very optimistic about getting a full refund, so there is still a bit of play in that, and he seems very ready to travel to Abuja as well.. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have more hope for Jim than Jerry, though I'm surprised Jim hasn't written today.

Chin3du just wrote to Jim to rub it in:

Quote:
MISTER MAN ASSHOLE I DEY BACK FOR LAGOS . UR MAGA GAVE MI $500 FO SEND FO UR BRODA JERRY .I JUSS SEND IT BY MONEYGRAM. HIE DI INFORMATIONS:

SENDER: GODWIN CHIN3DU
RECEIVER: MR. MUGU ASSHOLE
AMOUNT: $500
MTCN: 666
TEST QUESTION: WEY DEY DI WINNER?
TEST ANSWER: CHIN3DU

THANKS FO DI MAGA, FOOLISH IDIOT . SHE GIF ME $30000 NA I GET LOT MORE OOOOOOOO !!!!!! OH ,NA $500 NA DI ROLEX 2. NA LOTS OF SEX. SNA AM BI DI FAIN WOMAN !I HAD DI GUUD VACATION .TOO BAD U DEY TOO STUPID FO TEK MONI WEN DI MAGA BEGS U FO. MEBE I SUPPOSE TO TEACH U HAU FO BI GUYMAN, U NO SABI ANYTHIN .IDIOT.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim is back and he's not happy about things:

Jim wrote:
My Lovely Sue,

I cant believe you will do what you just told me, how could you give the sum of $30,000.00 to Chin3du to buy chemicals? Kelvin told me it is a big Nigeria scam act, you have been ripped, i have never seen such a foolish American like you.

I thought you were wise? I warned you but you wont listen, chin3du peter has succeeded in ripping you off your hard earned money due to your stupidity. If you had listen to me, all these would have not happened.
This same peter Chin3du is the one who has been picking up all the money you sent to me while you were in Seattle, moreover he told me his mission in the camp was to rip you.

Anyway, i dont think he wil give the $500 to Kelvin, like you said.
Susan why did you do this to me? Why did you fall so cheap to him? here is a copy of the message he sent to me:

<Snip, just a copy of Chin3du's email as posted above.>

I love you so much but you dont love me, send me his picture so Kelvin can find him here in Nigeria.
Yours,

Susan didn't appreciate his attitude:

Susan wrote:
Dear Jim,

How dare you insult me like that?!?! I can't believe you would call me "foolish" and "stupid"!!!! I do NOT appreciate that, not one bit! After all I've done for you!

And I resent your talking about Peter that way. What nonsense! He's not ripping me off, he's a very polished, articulate, educated man. And a very, very handsome stud! I hated to see him leave today, I miss that gorgeous cock already. Reginald is still here of course, and he's a delightful guy, but he's sort of like an eager puppy dog in comparison to Peter. Anyway, I digress. The point is that Peter showed me how the blackened hundred dollar bills clean right up with the special chemical. I saw it with my own eyes so it's not like he's making it up! And I certainly don't believe for a second that he could have written that incomprehensible gibberish you sent.

Listen, I'm sorry if you are jealous but I do understand. It's okay, it was a fun fling but I won't be seeing him again, we'll be transacting our business by email in the future. So you can relax and stop trying to make me think badly of Peter. He's not a threat to you.

And I can't send you his picture, the only ones I have are nudes. I wanted some pictures to remember his beautiful cock by. It wouldn't be right to share those with anyone else.

Anyway, I'm sure he has sent the $500 to Kelvin's brother by now so please just get it from Jerry Wills.

I have to go, I'm late for dinner with Reginald. I hope you're coming tomorrow, if not I'll be on the plane home on Sunday.

Love always,
Susan

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SENDER: GODWIN CHIN3DU
RECEIVER: MR. MUGU ASSHOLE
AMOUNT: $500
MTCN: 666
TEST QUESTION: WEY DEY DI WINNER?
TEST ANSWER: CHIN3DU

clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Superb pain inflicted as always.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The party's over. Sad Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Jim wrote:
Darling Sue,

I can see you are a very stubborn person, you have refused to listed to advise, i will forward to you a message i got from your so called peter this morning.

He did not give any money to Jerry Wills, so we are not coming, you can go back to Seattle for all i care. We are not coming to the camp due to your stupidity.

Although i love, but i cant continue to love someone who wont listed to advise.
Jim.

Yesterday he forwarded the email I sent him in the guise of Chin3du, but Susan shrugged it off as incomprehensible gibberish. So he forged one today:

Jim, posing as Chin3du wrote:
Hey foolish Jim, i have succeeded in ripping your woman like i told you i will do. I even got the rolex she bought for you, i fucked her so hard that she gave all her money to me. I showed her fake black dollars and she fell for my expensive scam.
I will make sure i get all she has laboured for. I am just too much, I have blind folded her.
Just forget all about the money she has for you because i will get it all.
Chinedu Peters.
Rolling Eyes

Kelvin also entered the picture:

Kelvin wrote:
Why do you have to do this? [Uh, because it's fun?] Why do you have to act so stupid to fall for that cheap Nigeria Scam? Anyway we have made up our mind to let you be.

We dont want your money anymore, Laughing peter can have it all. You can marry peter for all we care.

bye

Susan wrote to both of them and slapped them around, telling them they were simply lazy. That didn't sit too well.... The final goodbyes just came in:

Jim wrote:
Look Susan,

Please please and please, stop mailing me, I am sick and tired of all your cock and bull story, you can go to hell with Reginald and Peter, i dont care.

I regret ever meeting you, you are a pain in the ass, after all the love i gave to you, you turned me down.

I hate you Susan,

We are not coming to see you

Kelvin wrote:
HI SUSAN,

THIS IS KELVIN, I AGREE WITH JIM FOR ANY ACTION HE TAKES, HE VERY MUCH RIGHT. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

YOU ARE A WOMAN FOR CHRIST SAKES. Mad

YOU HAVE TO QUIT RELATIONSHP WITH SCAMMER [I did -- I stopped dealing with you!]BYE

Well, it was a nice ride. He chased non-existent WU payments, he spent 5 days on the road, traveling hundreds of miles and waiting endlessly for shuttles that never arrived, he spent a lot of money (mostly borrowed), and he watched as a rival lad stole his maga and all the money and presents he had counted on for so long. I daresay this is one totally devastated little lad. The big jackpot was within reach, but he blew it.

And Chin3du isn't finished taunting him about it, either.

So my part is finshed but I hope 5imba can pull one more short 5afari out of him! Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
So my part is finshed but I hope 5imba can pull one more short 5afari out of him! Twisted Evil

I sincerely hope that you enjoyed your time with 5imba 5afari in Benin. Please feel free to travel with us again, and claim your 10% loyalty bonus..Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, I enjoyed my stay and I thought the service was exceptional! I'll definitely be back, and I'll invite my next lad to join me. Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't give up without one more try. I'm sending Jim this farewell as I prepare to fly home:

Quote:
Dearest Jim,

I had to get up very early so I can get to the Niamey airport in time for my flight. I have to go first to Paris, and then finally to Seattle.

I feel absolutely terrible at how things fell apart. I was looking forward to this trip just so I could be with you. I still don't understand why you wouldn't come. But now it's too late. I don't know if I'll ever be back, though it's tempting because this was such a wonderful vacation despite your failure to come join me.

I don't want you to be angry with me. I've decided to leave you this laptop. I bought it for you in the first place, I really want you to have it. I'm going to ask Mr. Rhodes to get it to you somehow. I hope that you'll think of me whenever you use it, and remember the love we once shared. I only hope we can get that magic back again. Please don't forget me, and don't be angry, okay? You know how much I've always loved you, and how much I wanted to see you.

I'll write from Seattle.

Love always,
Susan

@Simba: perhaps you could send Jimbo a note to say that Susan left a Sony Vaio for him and ask how he wants to get it. Of course shipping it is out of the question, but this might be the perfect time for your employee to go back to Abuja for a few days.... I can't tell you how much I'd love to get him to travel there from Lagos to pick up your reimbursement and my laptop. Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, you guys keep saying, "It's over! It's over!" It's not over till it's over! Reminds me of Rambo line. hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juan

What if the laptop was stolen by another lad? A real one who lives near ours?

Of course this would imply that this lad had to safari for a while, so it gets probable and so believable... But, think of the possibilities... A showdown at the Internet Caf�...
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
@Simba: perhaps you could send Jimbo a note to say that Susan left a Sony Vaio for him and ask how he wants to get it. Of course shipping it is out of the question, but this might be the perfect time for your employee to go back to Abuja for a few days....

As Slaphappy said, it ain't over till it's over....
Jimbo is still optimistic about his refund and his laptop too.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Rhodxx,
Tomorrow is Monday, i am gonna send receipts. Did Mrs Susan Precise give you any laptop to send me? Respond asap so i can send you the delivery address.
Jim.

I imagine if I tell him that we can't send the lap top because of the cost he will ask to offet the expense against his refund, so maybe the best approach will be his use a good, honest, professional, reliable, trustworthy free courier service.

Any suggestions... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Simba on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's not over. The laptop seems to have won Jim over. He was a bit more lovey-dovey this morning:

Quote:
Subject: I LOVE YOU SUE

I never meant to trouble your heart, but you made me to, i have always loved you eversince i met you on the internet, and you have also showed true love to me.

All of a sudden, peter came in to spoil things that we have teken a long long time to arrange. Now i still remain stranded in Nigeria while you have come and gone back to Seattle. Isn't this weird? Anyway ask Mr Rhodes to contact me so i can let him have the address to send the laptop. I am sure he would be wiling to do that.

Nevertheless, i still love you, but you have to be wiser and listen to what ever i tell you. Anyway, when you get to Paris, send me an email, and do not contact jerry anymore, the only persons you are to contact now is myself and Kelvin.

I will wait to hear from you that you have instructed Mr Rhodes to send me the Laptop.

Love you always,

Jim.

After returning to Seattle for a while she may opt for another Africa trip, maybe to transact business with Peter....

For the laptop, obviously he wants it shipped and money isn't an excuse since he's awaiting reimbursement. I'd really love to get him on safari to pick it up so my first choice would be to offer to deliver it to Abuja for free. If he just won't go for it, then a suitably unreliable courrier will at least cause him grief, if not cost him time and money to travel for it.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest using SP courier service & don't forget to hide some cash in the package so that customs will have it unloaded meaning he has to go on safari to collect. Laughing
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP's courier service is on holiday, Oxygen Deprived operates a very reliable company. ( for a given value of 'reliable')

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Jimbo has called me 6 times this morning, but he never leaves a message, he just listens to the recorded announcement and slams the phone down.. Very Happy

He is obviously still on the hook, and genuinely believes that there really is a laptop and a refund of his extortionate safari expenses in the offing.. Laughing

Edit: Has called me 7 times... Laughing
2nd Edit: Has now called me 13 times... Laughing

Surely he must be getting fraudstrated by now, but he still doesn't leave a message..Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I only just noticed that many of these calls have been made to the Simba fax number.
So Jimbo must be faxing all of his safari receipts over to me..... Laughing

@VP - Help me out here, how do I view any faxes....?

IH8Scams
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's a k7.net number, isn't it supposed to email you the faxes?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd sure love to see those receipts! Very Happy

Jim hasn't written Susan today, and she hasn't written to him because her flight doesn't get to Seattle for another 6 hours. (I'm sure glad I wasn't really on that trip, it's a painfully long one! But fortunately she travels only in First Class...) We'll see what he says about his laptop tomorrow...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be wonderful to get Jim to the park, only to be told, after many failed shuttle lifts, that the laptop was taken by mistake back to the USA.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fax??? Hmmm, I have no idea Shocked . You are not set up for the 'faxmail' it is do able but that would probably mean I have to read and learn (a skill long forgotten Razz ).
I would think if you do switch it over to faxmail it would email it to you anyway Question

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@S1mb4 - Damn! The fax machine broke again. lousy leaky roof! Just have the lad scan and attach them to email. He knows how to do that, doesn't he? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy - Well if he doesn't know how to scan them to Email he is gonna have to learn, because neither VP or myself know how to retrieve faxes...Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan made it back home at last:

Quote:
Dearest Jim,

I'm finally home. My god, what an ordeal! That was something like 36 hours of travel. I had forgotten that the return flight from Paris was not a non-stop. I had to change planes in Atlanta, and clear customs there. I'm absolutely exhausted and totally jet-lagged. I'll go to bed soon, hopefully I can sleep until morning and be more or less on track.

I couldn't write to you during my layover in Paris because I didn't have the laptop anymore -- I left it for you. I didn't take my regular laptop with me because I figured I could use the one I bought for you, and I wouldn't need one for the return. Anyway, I hope you have arranged with Mr. Rhodes to pick it up. Just one thing -- I forgot to delete the nude photos of me and Peter. Fortunately I emailed copies to myself so I have them as souvenirs of a fantastic time, but I meant to delete them from the laptop before leaving the computer for you. Please, don't look at them. I don't want you to get jealous, okay? Just find the folder called "Sexy Peter" and delete the whole thing.

I have to get some sleep, I feel like a total zombie. I'll try to write more coherently tomorrow when I'm more rested. I had a fabulous time at the camp but what a long time to spend in an airplane coming back home again!

All my love,
Susan

I hope the comments about Peter get his blood boiling (again). Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic