SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To burn or not burn. That is the question.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Baiting

Why not have a version of baiters from the other side concerned people not wanting there countries having a bad name through 419 scammers

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm not sure i get you Kubis.... Could you elaborate?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not pretend when your bait comes to an end that you are in fact a concerned person from the scammers country who is baiting them

Unlikely I know but gives the Lads something to think about

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^We try not to burn lads and let them know about baiters. Some know about us but most don't and it doesn't matter where they think we are from, it's usually best to think of us as the one that got away.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one that got away makes them more determined to get a real vic.

If the lads know that most of there work is going nowhere because of baiters surely that is a good thing

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

getting popcorn, beer, ordering pizza, sitting back

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ kubis.

Yes, but if the lad learns about baiting he will know what to look out for won't he? It's far better to let him think that his victims are slipping away because he's useless at scamming.

As for the one that got away? They're determined enough. It makes no difference how many slip the hook or why. He'll still try to scam.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Excuse me, what flavour piiza

i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Popcorn AND pizza?
I asked ONE question about WU and i got instantly dropped, probably because he figured i was a baiter, from before, i sure as hell hope not i was doing a few baits on that account.
IF he knew about baiting he would know what sort of questions get asked.

EDIT: Edited to include point.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subject needs to be changed: to burn or not to burn.

If you are baiting a lad and use several of the tools and modalities presented here, and then burn him, you immediately implicate all of those tools as fake.

As tempting as it is to tell them what fools they are and gloat over them for having tricked them, it is better to let them WONDER if they had a real victim or not and why they lost said vic . . . instead of just telling them you were a farce.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is about time the Lads were Educated that there are good guys out there to F**K with there business

This in hand with Educating Joe Public you are not going to get rich through a email

Sorry about Excuse me, what flavour piiza

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. It's not about time.
You've been given good information and the reasons why we don't burn.
Why do you choose to ignore it?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kubis: You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but what slightlyoutofit and I are saying is also the opinion of many many members here, most of whom have been doing this for a long time: longer than he or I.
It's interesting that you know better than they, having been here for a couple of weeks.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

double pepperoni, olives and parmesan,

popcorn is all gone sorry, have a few more beers to go,

carry on

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We DO NOT educate lads bottom line. They don't need to know there are baiters out there f*cking w/ them. What's next, giving them real tips on how to make their certificates & IDs look more convincing?!

If you burn the lad all you will have done is to teach him what to look for in real victims & what to avoid if he is baited again. We are not in the business of improving scammers' skills & we certainly don't want them using what brain matter they have to activate any critical thinking skills. The baiter tells the lad what to think. The baiter does not encourage or allow independent thinking. And whatever you do, you should not be ruining the lad for other baiters. Even if you did burn him, it's not like he will be scared or whatever, he knows there is nothing you can do to stop him despite your John Wayne swagger. He knows the SWAT team will not be breaking his door down.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=425274

I can see that happening.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To burn or not to burn. Why the hell would you want to help train the scammer? Because if you burn that is essentially what you are doing.

As for baiting a baiter. When yo do that you are called a Badger.

You will eventually get found out and there are two cases that come to mind. One who tried it was tracked down and was expelled from his university for misuse of their computing facilities. Another did it to one particularly vicious former mod who wrecked this fellow's university computer account and got the guy up to his neck in shit.

If you do bait a baiter, you are posing as a scammer. Scamming is illegal and you leave yourself open to charges of fraud. You will get found out, and if you manage to find a spychopathic baiter you are screwed. There are a damn sight more psychopathic baiters that Badgers. Badgers are very scarce individuals, the latter are not.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Split and made it's own thread, since these are two different discussions.

@Dionysius - sorry, sir. I was splitting when you posted. I should have locked it first. Will you please repost your reply in the original thread? I'll delete the one here when you do.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127596

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kubis - I am sure your heart is in the right place, but there is a strong group consensus here that "burning" a mugu is generally not a good idea.

Actually, I think it is more heartbreaking to the mugu to be left wondering if the big payoff from his victim would actually have been forthcoming, had he just agreed to participate in the coven initiation ceremony as requested, then to know that there was no big payoff out there.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to lock this because it hurt me trying to follow it. Please try to keep a thread on topic.

To sum up the burn part;
It has become normal policy to not tell scammers they had been baited. We use to. I personally don't think it matters. They know about baiters and they will always be worried that next contact is also a baiter. If they knew the baiter was from their country they couldn't care less. They scam each other in person just as much.

To sum up the food part;
Rolling Eyes

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic