SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In light of the uncharacteristic silence from the mugus, I decided to provide another opportunity for them to suffer. Since it is my mission in life to spread cheer, I thought it would be nice to remind Tom he has another avenue to pursue. All is not lost for the mugus. Hopefully this will perk up our dear friends. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mr. S14na,

Good day and hope you are well. And more importantly finalizing the
operation detail on the diamond recovery.

I was made aware by Mr. Sh04re, our claims agent, that you
were briefed on the insurance coverage for the 3 (three) customs agents
assigned to this operation. I'm looking at the paperwork you submitted to Mr. Sh04re.

I'm following up on the additional documentation required so we can
activate the coverage in full. So that in the unlikely event of death
during the coarse of the mission, benefits can be distributed to the
surviving heir(s).

As you know, the coverage is $25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars)
per agent
. It is important that we have all the necessary information and
documentation in our file ASAP.

The covered agents are:

Mr. 0k0lo M1ch4el
1fy Nch4
T0ch1 J0hns0n

I know you are occupied with organizing things on your end. So,
I'm in the process of determining the easiest and best way for you to
send the information. I need to run all this by the Deputy.

I will be in touch very soon.

Sincerely,
K4yne M4rch3sa
Deputy Director
Fife & Affiliates
A Division of RETAE

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been given some good news. I pushed till Monday for an extension on just received this.
From Fr4nk
Quote:
I am waiting on monday,make sure you dont fail,the efcc are waiting.
Fr4nk

and from 3fcc
Quote:
Your lawyer said everything will be over on moday,that is the last day we will give you.
3fcc

Why do I have a bad feeling something is going to happen?

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Barry a little pet talk this morning:

Quote:
Barry,

Are you okay? I hope you are not sick. I need a strong and metally competent lawyer if we are to win this case against the Efcc.

Buck up man! We will prevail.

Write me back as soon as your head gets settled.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm beginning to think they just don't get the whole idea of expensing, so I thought I'd give Barr. John a little help.
This is the principal atty's response to the private investigator working to establish that our client really was defrauded by evil scammers. I bcc'd Barr. John:

Quote:
Bill,
Do it. The EFCC is not answering me, I don't think they have much of a case. Just make sure this Rose Grand doesnt really work at the Omni and I think that will be enough. Send your expenses to Rosie.

Rex

On 1/18/08, William Dukens <[email protected]> wrote:

Rex,
I've talked to Juan's employer and neighbor, and reviewed his bank account records.
It looks like he really was a victim of these scammers. I don't know why he claims only $2500, his bank account shows $4750 going to this Rose Grand in Montreal.
I think that's my next step, but if you want me to go there, I need to turn in expenses for the last 2 weeks because its going to be expensive up there.

Bill

Maybe the scent of more money going to people other than him will be enough to make him quit whining to others and get off his dead a$$ and get baited like a real guyman
Smile

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only thing on my end is silence. Maybe I'll introduce a new victim and see if I get a response.

Edit: I rebaited with a new character.

Last edited by Ambush7 on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got the old standard from Tom in regards to the $25k insurance coverage. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I am waiting.

Tom

But at least he is writing again. He still hasn't given me a full report on the operation. Evil or Very Mad I'm thinking of having the diamonds land a bit closer to his real home.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I began, the 3FCC has always signed their letters to me as just 3FCC. I finally got tired of that and gave him an ultimatum.

Quote:
I'm not sending anything if you don't do some explaining to me. Fr4nk has been kind and helpful, you are not. I will help Fr4nk, but not you. Who are you? What is your name? Who told on me?

Why can you not answer my questions? If you don't, I'll take my chances with the FBI. Otherwise, how do I know I can trust you? Is this D4niel? If not, who are you?

I finally get a reply.
Quote:
I am T0m Si4na the head of ECONOMIC AND FINANCE CRIME COMMISSION,we have told you that everything will be done once you send the money on monday.
3fcc

I'm starting to develop a unique trust in Fr4nk, and an equal distrust for 3FCC.

Quote:
T0m,
thank you for your kind reply. I will once again make sure I have the funds needed.

Why oh why can you not be more like Fr4nk? As you have seen in your documentation, I am just a 17 year old girl, and you treat me like I am a witch. Can you understand why I get upset with you?
Thanks again D4niel
Jenn1fer L0ng

Any suggestions on how i can widen the rift?

Last edited by lostinengland2006 on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the lated letter from my dear mugu.
He sounds a bit desperate Laughing

Quote:
Whats going on????,no reply,where are you????

Please make the contact i gave you so that we can meet.

The letter made my day

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be getting so desperate. All the emailing and so far no results. No wonder the emails are becoming incredibly short.

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!!!! I just got the biggest laugh of the day.
Check his reply.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail baby girl,just dont worry everything will be okay on monday as soon as you send the money,okay.
We all love you.
D4niel
3fcc

He signed it D4niel, and not T0m!

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So nice to hear the mugu is all traumatized. Laughing If he would get his money from the bank from my ins co he would have some money. Why can't mugus think outside the box? Just b/c you can't have things your way doesn't mean you still can't enjoy a nice payday. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: @ Lost When did the mugu fall in love w/ you? You better exploit that!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must have thought he was going to lose me. I wonder how long this guy is going to take this crap from all of us. Maybe Monday? That IS the FINAL day I have. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY! I have got the 3fcc back again in contact with another account. This time I have got the bargain basement rate of $300 so I have asked for a deal! But aren't they all heart?
Quote:
You have to arrange for the money that is the only way you can get out of this,and your mom and Dad will not get to know.
another 16 year old (sorry lostinengland, thought that the modality worked well!) Just shows what unscrupulous sods they are!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by Lou Smorals on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy They are excepting new customers. The new charecter just recieved a email from the 3fcc. Same old script though. I tell you, no creativity on there part.
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to see if I could beat you Lou, and perhaps bring mine below 300. I'm just afraid of them losing interest in me. Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wll being that they are accepting new clients I decided to give them another charecter. Uat3 La'p00h who is a native alaskan who doesn't speak english very well. If they aren't going to be creative...I shall Very Happy
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who wants a creative mugu when the compliant ones are so much better. Rolling Eyes

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't hear back from Barry, so I decided I better let the Efcc know what was up.

Quote:
Subject: My lawyer is sick

Dear Efcc,

My lawyer, , appears to have taken ill. He wrote to me that he needs to get his head together.

I am worried about how this will impact my case. I tried to write some encouragement to him, but I have not heard from him.

Should I look for a new lawyer? Do I have time to do that? Is the American FBI still after me?

Please answer soon, I am very worried.

Sincerely,

Only a couple of minutes after I send that e-mail, I get a message from Barry . . . hmm.

Quote:
David Howell Evans

The efcc called me.

Barry

That's it? C'mon Barry, spill the beans!

Quote:
Dear Barry,

And what did they say? Is your head better now?

I was really worried about you.

Sincerely,

I don't have to wait long to find out what the Efcc said.

Quote:
We called Barry he said you refused to pay his fee,you know we are not going to email you again if something is not done.

Efcc

Well that really is not fair. Technically, I never told Barry that I wouldn't pay him.

Quote:
Dear Efcc,

I do not know why Barry would say such a thing. I have never said I would not pay him. That is just not true.

Perhaps Barry is a little sick in the head. Maybe he has a fever? His e-mails have been very short lately. I do not think he is feeling well.

Anyway, Barry has or maybe doesn't have a legal assistant named Peter that also e-mailed me and there was much confusion over this. I asked my secretary to straighten this all out and speak with Barry, but she then called in sick for the rest of the week with a migraine. It has not been a good week for me and people who are supposed to be working for me, both of them being sick with head problems.

I just got an e-mail from Barry, so please let me have some more time to figure this out. Barry says Peter does not work for him but Peter seems to know some stuff. It is all so confusing and strange.

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they gave me a sasquatch to stand for me. It started with the typical script and I ended up with a sasquatch.

Quote:
I do not know what lawyer is. I think you mean a sasquatch. In my village a Sasquatch is a big man who protects you if something bad happens and the elders want to have a tribunal ceremony. If you are have a tribunal ceremony and are mad at me I need you to give me a Sasquatch pleese. Think you
Uate la'p00h

Quote:
We have asked J0hn S4nd to contact you and stand for you.

Quote:
Hi is jihn s4nds a Sasquatch?

Quote:
Yes a sasquatch

Quote:
Uate la'p00h

The 3fcc said you want me to stand and defend you,i am going to stand and defend you but you will pay me $500 before i do that,hope the 3fcc told you that if you dont go out this mess that the end point of it is Jail.

I am going to give you the information to send the money to me as soon as i hear from you.

Quote:
hi jim sons,

I am a native eskimo, my english is not so good. I think i need a sasquatch to help me. are yiu a sasquatch?

Quote:
I am a Sasquatch,like i told you,you will pay me $500.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Awesome.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get some siggy material. I sent this to J0hn S4nds

Quote:
Hi honor Sasquatch.
I will prey to the great god yetti and ask my sins be clean. I will prey to the great white bear to guide you courage in the ceremony and we shall feast on the walruses until dawn to give you hope and strength for the war on the whale.
think you
U4te la'p00h
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He will probably only respond w/ a couple senteces that he's waiting for the money & then get the 3fcc on your ass. He won't know what you are talking about.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the crazy mixed up world they live in, where the victim of a scam needs protection from the FBI etc., yet other crimes seem perfectly fine to them.

Example:
Quote:
D4niel, or T0m
or whoever you are.

Wow, I can not believe it. You called me baby girl, my mother used to call me that when she was alive. I almost cried when I read that. I can see that you really care about me.

I wanted to let you know that I have been able to raise 299 dollars so far
by stealing it from my friends fathers credit card. I was able to put the card back before he noticed it, so alls well that ends well. I am sure I can raise the other 50 odd dollars this weekend. I have a few people that will be willing to buy naked pictures of me. I am selling them for 10 each. So by Monday I should have the rest of the money.

Thanks for all your help.
your friend,
Jenn1fer L0ng
ps, is my mother helping you in spirit?

and:
Quote:
Good news Fr4nk!
I was successful in stealing my friends fathers credit card and was able to take out $299. I'm sure by Monday I will have the full amount needed.

I am going to visit a neighboring city this weekend, and pretend I'm a poor, blind begger. I'm hoping to raise another 50 bucks. If you have any other ideas on how I can raise the money, let me know.

Good news!
Jenn1fer L0ng

Was I advised not to get involved in such unlawful activities?

Quote:
Thank God you are making it,i pray to God that by monday you should be able to raise the balance and send it so that you will free.

God bless you.
Fr4nk

Quote:
Thats lovely,just try and make sure that everything will end on moday,okay.
Lots of love.
3fcc

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He won't know what you are talking about.
That will make two of us.
I doubt they will spend much time with this charecter. They will relize quickley this one has no resources and move on.

My other one is playing along some what but is a bored southern housewife that likes to gossip.

Quote:
Hi D4ni3l,

I appreciate your reply. You know, I am still confused how this occurred. Forgive me if I babble a little. As you can understand this has completely caught me off guard and I am not sure what to do,

I seldom use my emails only to talk to a friend or two that live in another town. I live in a very rural farming area (we don't even have phones) and I can't imagine something like this can happen. Our internet connection is via our cable tv line which is at best up 50 percent of the time. Right now there is a blizzard and the snow plows can not clear the roads.

I guess things could be worse. Did you watch General Hospital today? That Luke and Laura are something else aren't they? Oh and Vicki. I'll tell you she's a evil one. It reminds me of when Billy Joe McAllister put gasoline on that squirrel and lit it on fire during Sunday school. Poor Ellie Mae Clampet may never recover from the trauma when that squirrel ran right up her dress. I'll tell you that preacher wasn't to happy to have Ellie may jump out of her dress in front of the whole parish. There she was just naked as a jay bird. Well, I was told when Billy Joe got home, his daddy put a whooping on him that could be heard for miles. I was told that the next day Billy Joe tried to kill himself by jumping of the Tallahassee bridge. He may have been successful if it wasn't for the fact that the bridge is only 3 foot high and the water is only ankle deep. Let me tell you that Billy Joe isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. Anyway, I have apple pies in the oven that I need to attend to. D4niel you are so nice. I thank you for taking such an interest in my well being. Maybe one of these days you can come by and I will fix you a nice apple pie unless you like pink turn up pie better. I made one last year and it one second prize at our country fare. The gossips said I cheated and used ingredients that where not allowed but they were just jealous of the fact I won second prize. Imagine them saying I couldn't use flour in a pie, no one has heard of such a thing. Have you ever heard of a pie without flour? That's like saying you can't use arsenic. These gossips just can't stand to lose. Anyway's I will talk to you soon.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush7 wrote:
They will relize quickley this one has no resources and move on.

The idea is to keep him going as long as possible, not run him away after a few exchanges.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic