SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most attempts at MTCN?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SkimScamWam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently baiting a lad who has had in excess of 25 attempts at the MTCN box clicking page. He's currently on his 56th correct character.

Can anyone beat that?

you think you are smart writing me from 2 addresses, go get yourself in trouble mugu - Charles C Soludo

fuck off - Nancy Hence
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - looking at the stats, the highest is 1151 correct boxes clicked (over 85 attempts).

I would suggest whipping your lad in to action to try and beat that! Smile

Good luck

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest has been 434 over 45 tries.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad holds that record (1151 correct boxes clicked and over 85 attempts). He was gullible enough to fall for it a second time for 198 more correct boxes clicked and 10 attempts. That gave him a grand total of 1349 correct boxes clicked and 95 attempts. I'm not baiting him anymore. He failed this intelligence test, and I don't think has has the aptitude to be a career mugu.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cant he be retrained as a crash dummy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought pwbear had a Lad who tried it literally thousands of times over a period of months and then printed out box fulls of print outs, signed and numbered them all by hand and had them couriered to a drop box.

She may hold the record, but windypops should know for sure.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic