SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could this be true.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a lovely princess in a refugee camp.
I finally told her, I would rescue her when I went to Africa to film.

I have received many excuses from the mugus, but this one is a first for me.

Today I received this:

Quote:
My darling Larry please I want you to understand based on your last letter to me,
you said your were coming to bribe some of the authorities here.

Please I don't want you to have such in your mind because
there is no way you can bribe any official of the United Nation Refugee Camp to allow me come out
of the refugee camp without my necessary document been prepared by the immigration office here in Dakar Senegal.

Could this really be true Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sounds like you need to sneak her out then Razz

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe she's saying there's no point in offering bribes if she has no papers once she gets out? Being her penpal and saviour, you could offer to expedite the processing of the documents for her. She just needs to fill out a few forms. Twisted Evil

OT: There isn't really a refugee camp right in the lovely seaside capital Dakar, is there?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think her concern is who actually gets the fistful of dollars if you bribe someone that she isn't in cahoots with... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the problem with the UN.

They can't protect or feed or otherwise care for the people in the camps, but when it comes to beauracrcy they put a Vogon to shame. Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should head down with a buttload of weapons and go rambo on the camp to break her out. Tell her that you are in training right now, and does she know where you can get some heat-seeking missles?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba said:
Quote:
I think her concern is who actually gets the fistful of dollars if you bribe someone that she isn't in cahoots with...

Good old fashioned mugu greed FTW

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may also have connections with someone in the US (or whatever country) embassy that can make arrangements to get her out of the camp without the paperwork. To make things more interesting, perhaps the catch is she has to marry you.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO bribing allowed? On to Plan B then. Break her out and have documents, passport, & cash waiting for her @ the drop off point outside the camp. Laughing If she doesn't go for Plan B, then Plan C, she has to make arrangements for the wedding at the camp. I'm sure her reverend would be happy to officiate.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will tell my princess that I will be forming a special rescue team
to get her out of the camp. My film co. will be doing some war scenes in Africa , so the special rescue team will go unnoticed.

Will ask her to tell the refugee camp leader to take $20,000.00 and shut up or the camp will be raided

I will give her a time and date when the rescue will take place.

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
Will ask her to tell the refugee camp leader to take $20,000.00 and shut up or the camp will be raided

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her you'll bring the FBI.

The lad I'm baiting in YIM pretends to be a model from Liverpool, London (yes, that's what he said!) who of course has no money and is stranded in Lagos (sure, happens all the time...).
And he actually told me that if I couldn't safe him the FBI would come to the rescue...

I don't understand how the FBI would be interested in this, but hey, it was good for a laugh. I guess for the lads the FBI is the biggest bad-ass cop-gang they can imagine...

By the way, here's also something nice my lad said about the FBI:
Quote:
No they reported me to there Cops
They call them Police

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Rumbero, sounds like this stranded Lad is looking for work, could you hire him to help your breakout?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest reply from my princess. The mugu is getting confused.
Frist she tell me to contact the Reverend and then she tells me not to bribe him.

The reply:

Quote:
Please My Dear, if you are willing to help me out of this refugee camp, then I will like you to
contact the Reverend John who is in charge of the camp and ask him how much it will cost you
to get my traveling document ready
Honey even if you don't have money to help me
(But I do have a lot of money) out then
I will like you to contact the bank with the information I provided to you,
or you can forward to me the information that the bank requested from us for them to contact you okay.

My darling Larry please I want you to forget anything about bribing on this matter
. Please I don't want you to have such in your mind because there is no way you can bribe any official of the United Nation Refugee Camp to allow me come out
of the refugee camp Dakar Senegal without my necessary document been prepared by the immigration office.

I will wait to hear from you.

( Makinwa)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A simple "I AM LOADED I will get you out of there" might make her get a clue?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
big man
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
I think I will tell my princess that I will be forming a special rescue team
to get her out of the camp. My film co. will be doing some war scenes in Africa , so the special rescue team will go unnoticed.

I will give her a time and date when the rescue will take place.

So you'll be turning up in a black van with your mates face and murdoch then? Laughing
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero,

If you need any assistance, my baiting character Kemal Ataturk has a ship, the Al-Aqsa, full of loyal and hardened Trilobite fighters.

We going to going to collect some boxes of gold off a beach in South Africa last year, but my Lad chickened out when I offered to slaughter any customs agents who turned up...

Refugee camp shouldn't be any trouble - we'll just skewer all the infidel UN people, and Reverend John, and have her out of there in a trice (which is like a tricycle, but covered up).

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero, I think she just wants to make sure that the right people get bribed. why attack a UN camp and spark a larger confligration, when just passing money to the right people will do the trick nicely? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I will be sending a letter to the good Reverend and see how much $$$
it will take to get my princess out of the camp.

I am sure the mugu is already licking his chops thinking that a good $ 20K
will come in handy. I am willing to increase the amount to $ 40K.
wish me luck, I hope the Reverend will bite.
Then I can arrange a meeting place to make the exchange.

I wonder if Simba has a camp in Mali ????

( Makinwa)
fluffy_cheese
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell her you employed the mercenaries from the following link:

http://www.michaelstevenson.com/contemporary/exhibitions/hugo/nigeria_index2.htm

You need the location of the camp and there is a platoon of marines coming as well Cool

Get some google earth pics of the area as well and use those, explain your battle plan and where she must hide?

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be inclined to tell her that she was wrong--you just DID bribe the commissioner of the UN office in Dakar. It was $20,000, all you had, but now you're confident that everything will work out just fine. My lads usually throw a fit if they think that "their" money has gone to somebody else.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent the letter to the good Reverend last night.

I still have no reply. If he Reverend bites a safari will be at its first stages.
The weekend is here. I hope this mugu works on the weekend.

Will keep you posted Cool

( Makinwa)
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
I wonder if 5imba has a camp in Mali ????

@Rumbero - At this moment in time the answer would be no.
However, as I did for Cachuma's Botswana 5afari, I can quite easily put a 'special' together especially for this bait.. Wink

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ great Simba. I will let you know. Do you have one in Ghana is my next question. I have a mugu who wants to marry T1na Turn3r and would like to spend my honeymoon there Laughing

( Makinwa)
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rumbero - Ghana? No!.
Simple explanation is the the majority of the mugus that we deal with come from either Nigeria, Ghana, Burkina or Ivory Coast, so for that reason all of the camps are strategically located in neighbouring countries... Very Happy

At the moment, my www tab (see below) will show you the main 5imba site featuring Cameroon, Benin, Gambia & Uganda*

There is also a special site created solely for Cachuma's Botswana safari.

*Uganda is soon to be coupled with Botswana and Liberia will replace it on the main 5imba site..

The thinking is that:
Cameroon is within reach of Nigerian lads
Gambia is within reach of Senegal lads
Liberia is within reach of Ivory Coast lads
Benin is within reach of Burkina, Ghana, Togo & Nigerian lads

Whilst Botswana is for South Africa Lads, and Uganda is for Kenya lads.... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic