SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Male Lads up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Female charactor K4y N1n3dung has an abundance of men looking to start up an online relationship

First there is this one who I think has just stepped out of the closet (not that there is anything wrong with that) I have undelined some bits I found amusing
Quote:
Hi I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. I came accross your profile and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in todays world, neither race, age,nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to know more about you and if possible go into a relationship,if that is better for you. My name is Eddy Patersons am single never been married and am fiathfull nice caring honest loving kind and what do you look for in a woman and how may I entice you? I will also like to see your face sometime, your shinning handsome face...I'm sure it's like the sun. I really know how to treat man and how to love man, pls reply as soon as possible. Let's be like honeybees and make something sweet and also if to you care kindly email me on [email protected] so we could talk more better. so hope to hear from you soon.

His profile can be found here

If Edward is not to your liking I can also offer John

Quote:
Hi There
I am John Martins here by name and i just saw your profile and i would love to talk to you and i am very much attracted ..i am very new to this online dating,but i would love to meet someone i can treat as my queen,someone to love and be loved..someone we can share all that life has to offer together.someone to spend the rest of my life with.i am not bothered about your facial looks neither am i bothered about age nor am i bothered about distance..ready to relocate for love,all i am seeking is true love and happiness,.I am new on here and i hardly visit this site.....so write directly to my email
if thats okay by you and you are interested...Write to my email:[email protected] or add me to yahoo messenger list on (johnfreemax20) ok?.i wait to hear from you..
Regards
John.

His profile is here

Please dont let them go to waste Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have taken one of them if they had told the truth about where they are located. I have never been able to get one off script that is using a fake pic and lying about where they are. It will be interesting to see if anyone else can.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible to get them to tell you the "truth" (or as close to it as you're going to get) but it's long hard work with most of them. I use what I call the slap/olive branch technique, where once they're truly hooked you hit them by constantly slapping them for lying, then assuring them the best thing to do with you is admit the truth. Relentlessly doing this for an hour or so without giving them time to think usually pays off. If they still refuse to admit the truth I walk away for a day or so, then do it again.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am on the first one hoping to eventually get sign pic saying they love my charactor.

I have not had much luck as a female but I figured he may well be dumb enough to do it for me.

With what you say in mind I may say early that I prefer Black men and see if I can turn the tables in my favour

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My love baiting character M3l@nie Fr0ntage is now giving them both a virtual tug!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the first one this in response to his 1st script which told of his wifes death and other such misery hoping to draw some truth out from the start.

If that fails he may just try me on with a new African charactor, simple approach, I will let you know if it works.

Quote:
Oh this is terrible news,

I must be honest right away and confess that I have a preference to black men, i am a white lady myself but i find the black men and in particular the Africans are far more caring for their women.

Who knows we may still become good friends

please tell me all about yourself and be very honest with me, I hate liars most of all.

Bye for now
Kay

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well John is fairly responsive. 4th reply to Mel@nie Fr0nt@ge just in.
Quote:
i love travelling,meeting some new peoples from different countries and love swimming alot.i want you to be my future partner and i really want to know about you too.i lost my wife on the 25th of june 2004 with my pregnancy and it really pains me alot.but i thank God am still alive till today.I will have my retirement note by january ending ,But now i have already booked for my holiday and don't know where to spend it.do get back to me when you receive this message.
Yours everyly
John cares alot.

And a piccy...Image

Somehow the rather poor usage of English doesn't quite tie in with a born and bred resident of Chicago which spookily is where dear Mel resides! Strange that he is also currently working in Nigeria!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i lost my wife on the 25th of june 2004 with my pregnancy and it really pains me alot.but i thank God am still alive till today

He's a little confused.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having a look at the expression on the face in the photo I am sure he lost something completely different...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RS ^^^ Yes he does seem somewhat confused with life! Strange how in the profile that Murry posted above he was in LA, but he now coveniently for M3l has become a resident of Chicago, and you will note that he has holiday booked. I just wonder where he could be going? Perhaps he might like to get off his ass and join M3l in Morrocco where she will be holidaying in mid January Laughing

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I was saying that I could never get one of the lads using fake pics and lying about their location off script. Just for the fun of it this week I tried, I really did. He didn't even react to a little boy insult.

Most drop me pretty fast. This one hung in the longest but deleted me twice in one chat. I think he's mad that I am not following his format.

Quote:
Me: so what part of texas do you live in?
will: Dalllas
Me: so you know Belton
will: Yes I do
will: have u been There before ?
will: But am a Mixture Man
Me: yes, in fact i lived there once
Me: is the cowboy bar still in Dallas? (which one you may ask, but he doesn�t)
will: Yes baby
will: so tell me More about urself ,,,
will: am a mixture man One Part of Dallas and One Part of India
Me: so where did you grow up?
will: India
Me: where in India?
will: Have U been In india before ?
Me: Yes, I have. (I am lying but I know he is too so it doesn't matter that I know nothing about India.)
Me: So what part of India are you from?
Me: i just love to travel
Me: and chat with people about where they live
Me: and learn about new cultures
will: Oh U travel alot
will: what part of India have u been ?
Me: i have been to Europe, of course, and south america, india
Me: but not austrailia, aisa, africa, or antartica
Me: hahaha all the continents that start with A, i have never been
will: lol
Me: anyway, i would love to visit those places sometime and learn more about them
Me: maybe not antartica
will: That will be Nice ,,
will: i hope we can travel Together ?
Me: have you been any of those places?
Me: what can you show me?
will: Nop have Not been There
Me: too bad
will: But i will Like To
will: Laura I have something In My mind
Me: what is that willy?
will: Am scared To tell u ,, Bcos I feel Deep for U in my heart
Me: well you should be scared
Me: since you are lying to me about where you are from and using a fake picture
Me: i understand that you don't want to put it all out there before we know each other
Me: i am trying to get to know you
Me: so why don't you just tell me the truth so we can get to know each other?
will: what do u want me to tell u
Me: the truth
Me: where are you really from?
will: bye i dont wanna talk to someone That will Not believe me
Me: lots of people put fake information on a dating site until they get to know someone, i understand that (I gave him every opportunity to come clean.)
Me: but since we are getting to know each other you should tell me the truth now
Me: hello
will: I dont Like someone Doubting on me
will: u said am not from India or Dallas
Me: i won't have to doubt you
will: Please just go okay
Me: if you will tell me the truth
Me: don't be stupid, we were getting to know each other
Me: willy
will: what happen
will: stop disturbing me i need someone To love me Not To talk to me in Rude way i hate That
Me: i am trying to call you
will: i dont want that
will: leave me alone please\
Voice message recorded. (7:44 PM on 1/2/2008)

Me: i sent you a voice message
will: u said am not from Dallas or India Then U mean am lying
Me: why won't you talk to me?
will: I dont like The way u talk to me
Me: let's talk on the phone
will: am here to search for the love of my heart okay
will: i dont have speaker
Me: where are you? In Dallas?
will: Dont ask me That Okay
Me: why not?
Me: willy, why are you being like this?
Me: just talk to me on the phone, ok?
Me: it was all a misunderstanding
will: just go am not more Interesting i dont know this is how u are
Me: well, if this is the way you handle misunderstandings i would have no interest in you any way
Me: but you contacted me first
Me: you can always delete me if you really mean what you say
Me: but i think you are still interested
will: Yes i thought u may be The Right woman am searching for But u turn Out To be something else
Me: i knew you were still interested
will: How do u know I am ,... I told U ,, U are the first Person i email online here and am new on here
will: I dont know why i pick u
Me: because i am witty
will: U have a Cam ?
Me: no, i don't
will: why this Come on stop that (he didn�t like the hearts environment)
Me: i have a headset tho
Me: did you delete me? (yes he had deleted me but decided to add me back)

will: Please I dont Like To be ask Too Much Question
will: Yes I do Bcos u Hurt me so much and i dont use To Online stuff
Me: then lets always tell the truth, ok?
will: Okay I promisse
will: U know why i add u back ?
Me: why?

Here comes the script.

will: bcos In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms.
will: You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life
will: U getting me ?
Me: Yes, I am getting you.
Me: I am getting that you seem to be one of those men that don't really like women.
Me: You have no wish to get to know me or talk to me.
will: Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
Me: you are probably only thinking about sex.
will: Nop
will: Have been Hurt Times without Number and am Just scared To fall In Love Now
will: i dont wanna Get Hurt anymore
Me: then why are you talking about love when we don't know each other?
will: Just telling u why i add u ,,, Bcos i really need someone To give My heart To But am so scared
will: Alot of woman have hurt My feelings and That is Reason why i just sign on pr0fil3l00k3r maybe i can find the Right one There and since U reply To My Mail i tought u may be There one ,,
Me: I answer one email and i am responsible for making your life happy?
Me: grow up little boy
will: MAKING MY LIFE HAPPY ?
BUZZ!!!
will: The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Me: k
will: SO DO U STILL WANA TALK TO ME OR NOT ?
Me: of course i do
Me: but it is getting late and I need to go to bed now
Me: can we talk tomorrow?
will: Okay can u email me and ask me whatever u wanna Know I think that will be better ?
Me: can you email another picture?
Me: your real one this time
willams47 evans: That is My Real pictures okay
Laura Snyder: yes, and I am the queen of england
Laura Snyder: have a good day
will: U from England ?
Me: ah, no i am not from england
Me: if you ever want to have a real relationship, let me know
will: Yes
Me: until then i don't think we need to talk again
will: yes
will: And i told u am not use to online okay
Me: i understand if you accidentally used the wrong picture there (another chance to come clean, while saving face)
Me: i am not that great with computers myself
Me: goodnight now
will: I dont
will: I use My Pictures stop saying That
will: Gat To Delete U now
Me: bye

I'd really like to see someone do this.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
If Edward is not to your liking I can also offer John

Quote:
Hi There
I am John Martins here by name and i just saw your profile and i would love to talk to you and i am very much attracted ..i am very new to this online dating,but i would love to meet someone i can treat as my queen,someone to love and be loved..someone we can share all that life has to offer together.someone to spend the rest of my life with.i am not bothered about your facial looks neither am i bothered about age nor am i bothered about distance..ready to relocate for love,all i am seeking is true love and happiness,.I am new on here and i hardly visit this site.....so write directly to my email
if thats okay by you and you are interested...Write to my email:[email protected] or add me to yahoo messenger list on (johnfreemax20) ok?.i wait to hear from you..
Regards
John.

His profile is here

Please dont let them go to waste Wink

Well Murry, we are now on letter 25 between and Melanie.

This arrived this morning from 'John'

Quote:
I really wanting to meet you in person and i promise it gonna be one of these days and you plan to meet me .And i promise you after you send the money to me and i pay all my debts.Coz i know you wanna help me out with these,And gonna make sure i do anything you want me to do and nothing will stop me for loving you.I really love you coz i haven't see you . If he were to see me, he probably wouldn't be quite so keen 6'2" and 16 stone is not quite what he thinks Melanie is!!I will look forward to receive The western union receipt and every necessary information i will use to collect the money in bank.So hope to hear from you back.

Sadly the WU office at Melanies home town has burnt down overnight so she has got to go out of town to find another.

Anyone else fancy having a go at him, he is shall we say amusing in his stupidity!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see he hasn't gone to waste.

My attempts at baiting as a female lover have been very slack, it is something I have started a few times but I just haven't put in the minimal amount of effort required

I have neglected some of my favourite vlads though being busy with other lad pain projects recently. the good news is that a bit of spare time should be with me soon and I will then have another go at being a woman.

Good to know I should only have 25 emails before he starts the money requests Smile

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a rethink about the WU office burning down, decided that MrMe's MTCN S3cure site was a far better waste of Johnny boys time and effort. It should keep him amused for hours!

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from Johnny boy!
Quote:
It's a pleasure reading from you again,thanks for the funds but i find it difficult to locate the MTCN number on the site you gave me,maybe you should resend the money through the western union at the city and obtain the ten digit MTCN number with the text question and answer.
I think that's the fastest way of receiving money here in west Africa,Nigeria...i can just wait to be with you soon,i have a surprise gift for you when i get to you.

Obviously this is far too complex for the poor boy, as according to the stats, he hasn't even been on the site!

Looks like time for a slap, after all this has cost Mel. $20 to get this secure MTCN sent to him to avoid possible identity theft.

If he is so damned lazy as to not go through the MTCN S3cure process, how on earth does he think he is going to manage a safari to meet up with Mel.?

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got any left, Murry? Smile

By the way, nice avatar, Lou.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads can be very lazy and once again you have proven it, if he cant be bothered to even try to get his money the safari option doesn't look good.

I just bet he does have a surprise for you when you get there, and it wont be a pleasant one.

@Reaper, sorry, got any what left?

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The crowd go wild! The Mugu has landed! The lazy sod has just had another slap from Mel. telling him what a lazy good for nothing sonofabitch he is, and this seems to have made him start the conundrum. He has now got three numbers right and only 8 refreshes. Rolling Eyes

UPDATE - He has been on the MTCN S3cure site for 45 minutes now and is up to 8 numbers. DIDN'T HE DO WELL??

@ Murry - Oh, believe me, if I can get him mobile are going to have a field day with Johnny boy!

@ Reaper - if you want to join in mate fill your boots! This one is live and once you get him off script is entertaining and apparently quite receptive to a slap! The avatar? Thanks! Well Rodus Longus has his supply of beauties, I now have my own! Laughing

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well dear John has been busy playing MTCN Battleships for nearly 2 hours now, and he has 33 numbers with 19 refreshes. Sadly, I have to leave him to it for a while as some of us have work to do! Laughing

Isn't it pleasant though when you can leave your pet to play nicely on his own?!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Isn't it pleasant though when you can leave your pet to play nicely on his own?!

Nice line Lou, I may borrow that myself some time

Good work on getting him to play

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lazy sod he is! He only stayed on the MTCN S3cure site for 2 hours 45 minutes, he got 44 correct boxes, but NO CIGAR!

He is going to receive a REAL slap tomorrow when Mel gets a call from the WU telling her that the $500 she sent has not been collected. Does she want to send it again? Of course she does, and this time the lazy git is going to stay in the Cafe until the job is finished! Laughing

STOP PRESS Just in from John Boy!
Quote:
Thanks for trying to help but i tried my possible best to locate the MTCN number but i could'nt.
Awwwww! Now isn't that a shame, he will have to try a lot harder tomorrow!

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is such a lazy sod!

Quote:
I hope you've recieve the money you sent to me back from the western union cos i could'nt locate the MTCN number yet. That is because you gave up after only 44 correct boxes and 2hours 45 minutes!
Please try your possible best to send the money today,so that i can clear some of my bills and do as you said in your mail.
i can't just wait to meet you......i will always love you

I am trying for a safari for this clown. and her friend are planning a prolonged trip to Africa. Johnny boy has been given a copy of the itinery, which will take the girls tantalisingly close to him, and staying at a rather sumptuous 4* in Accra.

Will we get Johnny boy off his lazy butt?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets hope so Lou Wink

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry did you rebait Johnny boy with another character?
After the MTCN S3cure attempt he has gone all cold on mel. Even the lure of sending the full(ish!) MTCN hasn't got him back writing.

ANYWAY

3dward (one of the others you threw to the wolves!) has started to respond to . See what we can do with him!

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RESULT J0hnny boy is back in play! He received a substantial slap from M3l for being a complete wuss. Was told to go and perform unusual acts with goats. Seems to have done the trick 3 replies within the last 2 hours all pleading forgiveness.

Sadly has now left Chicago on her way down to JFK for her and direct flight to Casablanca. I am not sure whether will fire her laptop up in the Hotel when she arrives at JFK, or whether she will leave it until they arrive at in Casablanca on Sunday morning about 11.00 GMT.

What do we want her to do team? e-mail him from JFK saying he is going to have to wait as no WU stores nearby or leave it until Sunday when she will be too tired after the flight to do anything.

Remember YOUR VOTE COUNTS IN THIS LADS PAIN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic