SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter: I didn't see your last emails to/from R4y, I must have been posting when you did. Laughing

I'm sure R4y will make another picture for you. He really does love repeating his work. Twisted Evil It's excellent that you have someone else to blame for the rejection of the picture too.

I'm thrilled with the way we're really messing up this lad's vocabulary for love scamming.

S3mple Tonne just wrote back to Jane and told her he knew she was a dirty slut. He wrote a bunch of rude sexual stuff that I am too shy to post here. Embarassed He had gotten so horny from Jane's email that he went off to find his wife (yes, he's married and told her so) and forgot to mention anything about money. Laughing

Edit: Yes, Sl3dge IS a bitch. Juli3t once accused Sl3dge of treating her like "one of the slaves in your ministry". Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What fool invited ME into this ? Laughing

I made two calls as Mr G0mer (the pantomime Oga and general bad egg) - the first one got a tad heated and he was a little upset and cut me off after I told him how I had been chopping his jobs.

Second call
LOL_sign LOL_sign

I think we're in love. Laughing I've made him a proposition (involving travel Very Happy) and a suitcase of money.

Early days - chance of success 5%, but the embryo is there. The chance of safari hats all round is too good to miss. It's your bait so no problem sharing the hats to all involved - if it happens.

Many thanks for inviting me in - and I hope I can pull him over the border.

I'm a little hyper and need to calm down, but I'll post the calls up this evening. I just love my evil Oga laugh. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be that fool. Laughing
I know what psychological evils you are capable of and feel that my favorite pet is well-deserving. R4y has been ripe for a safari for a long time, I just lacked the motivation to go for it. I'm sure we can get him moving. There are so many angles with Im3lda.

I'm very excited about this and looking forward to the torture. Very Happy

edited to add: If we do get him to safari, I have no qualms about taking a pith helmet. I've been training him for 8 months, and even though it might be you, Gomer, that pushes him over the edge, I've laid all the groundwork.
I can't WAIT to hear those phone calls. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okie dokie - Mr G0mer - Capo di tutti Oga calls Mr K|ng - twice

1st - Confrontation, Anger, Insults and Recriminations

rayking1.mp3 - 0.97MB

2nd - Anger, Recriminations followed by A New Beginning, Harmony & Love Blossoms and a New Deal is on the Horizon

rayking2.mp3 - 4.04MB

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Well done Gomer!

You know, from the way R4y sounded in those calls, I think he might be a scammer. Shocked

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Gomer! Very Happy
He's possessive of his fiance. Very Happy I feel so loved.
You can tell him that you know his fiance because you tricked her into thinking you were going to repent from scamming if she came to Benin with the money she stole from the ministry.

To ALL: If you listened to the phone call, R4y gives Gomer his email address. KEEP OFF. Please, do NOT send any emails to him. (Or I will send an evil Oga after you). Wink

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may need two lives to mass bait Lotto Lads AND become Capo di tutti Ogas.

I had to lay off my usual funnies and insanity as there is a purpose involved - moving his scaley a$$ off his chair on vacation. Very Happy

At the end of call 2 note his despair at how he wants to know how it is that his paydays keep getting chopped.

I've got a mail to send him tonight and it'll be interesting to note his written response. At the moment the hook is just close to his lips - if he bites then I'll do some cold calling of Lads to see if it can be turned into a party (weapons optional). Very Happy

Good point about the KEEP OFFOOOOO Ima. I wondered the same myself, but I didn't want to edit the recording at all, especially as it was a good line and I didn't have to do anything to change the volumes. I think using the software to make my voice deeper has made his voice come out deeper than it would normally sound.

An old story - but a nice picture of what he could face at the border crossing. Evil or Very Mad

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4666290.stm

and - Ohhhh no I just read this Shocked

Quote:
Cotonou means 'The mouth of the river of death'

Oh well - too late now. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer: His voice sounds the same to me as it does in all my voicemail. . . but it's been a while. Fatter just talked to him. Fatter, is it deeper?

I will dig for a detail about a previous WU payment Im3lda made that you can claim to have chopped. I have to remember which character did what and which payments got chopped, rather than retrieved.

I am dead serious about the KEEP OFF, if anyone violates it, nice Ima won't be very nice anymore. Evil or Very Mad

That said, I already offered to give the Jane H0lt addy to anyone who wanted to bait this lad. You just can't have R4y. Wink PM me for the info.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im3lda just got this email from R4y:

Quote:
Swetheart,I Like to bring to your notice that a guy called me from lagos nigeria and said is been in love with you,hope that is true?I Need A Comment From You Concerning The Guy In Nigeria And The Mail I Sent To You Concerning The Little Money Needed By Me To Feed Myself.

Gomer, I didn't know how you felt!! Embarassed Wink Laughing Laughing

Notice his (I hope!) typo. I think he meant to say "I hope that is NOT true". Gives me a good angle for arguing with him: I can't believe he hopes someone else is in love with me!!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I can't even guess what his tactic is - but in the mind of a Lad, who knows ?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This is why he's fun to bait. He's not completely predictable.

This is what I replied to him:
It should tie all the ends in. If he questions your connection and you think maybe he's twigging that you're not for real. . . you can throw in the information I gave you about the payments you chopped.

Quote:
Dear R4y,
First of all, I am so glad that you have gotten your freedom! That is wonderful news! I had been so worried that Mr. Haggerty wasn't treating you well. We know he was rude to me and was lying to you about what I had said.
I don't know what you're talking about that a man in Nigeria is in love with me. I don't know any men in Nigeria. The only contact I have in all of Africa is you and the fraudstar in Benin who I am going to help with my project. I did hear from him recently. Which reminds me, I have to leave France and head to Benin soon. The man has found another person who has money to invest in my ministry and wants help to get it. Actually, now that I think about it, he did mention Nigeria. I think he also mentioned Accra. I can't remember the details, but he needs me to arrive soon so that I can help him pick up the case of money. It has been a few days and I haven't written back to him yet because I was waiting, thinking that you would be back in Benin by now. Maybe I'll just fly to Benin or whichever city I need to be at for this man, and then I'll help get you home from there.

Take care of yourself, my dearling. You know that I don't want any man but you. Don't worry.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed S1ster S1edg3 wrote me and demanded I say OK to you Gomer, erhh, Capo. Great job clapping The evil laugh in #1 was great. I think you were stalling for time?, but it fit in perfectly. That is 100% the R@y I talked to before. Yet another bamboo splinter under a baiter's nail Twisted Evil Keep the maniacal laugh.

jump_4_joy So, can babs be chopped at the same time? I want to hear him flip out when he realizes all his work has been ripped off.

And baiters, it's been said already but PLEASE don't mess up our bait.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't think he'll drop Im3lda, Sister Sl3dge or B4bs at this point, he's pretty invested. . . But if anyone new were to jump in, Gomer's entrance to this situation would be really suspect.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAH Juli3t Jam3s has figured out a way to get "herself" out of the corner "she's" been stuck in.

I just got two emails from him:

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail Sister Sl3dge As The Content Of Your Mail Noted.Firstly I Need To Caution You From Consulting People On Internet,It's At Your Risk And You Might Possible Be Victims Of Fraud If Care Is Not Taking.I Spoke With Coker And Other Staff In The United Service And They Advise That Since All You Neded Is For Me To Send You The Forms fill To Applied In Your Name For The D.C.C.Certificate,And For The Fact The The United Nation Had Neglected The Form And Insisted That It's Important You Apply By Yourself,I Think The Best Way To Solve This Matter Is For Me To Reapply And Fill The Form In Your Name And Email It To Your For Verification,If That Could Be Okay,Get Back To Me As I Still Have The Unfill Form With Me.

Next Email:
Quote:
I Called On The United Nation HeadQuater In Zurich Concerning The Form Which Was Not Release To Me By There Agent In England,Thank God After My Phone Conversation With The Director Of Operation For United Nation,He Instructed The United Service To Release The Form To Me With Immediate Effect.Though The Director Said The Space In The Forms Was Not Completed And He Advise We Complete The Forms Before I Bring It Back To There Branch Office In England.Go Through The Attached Copies And Get Back To Me At Your Convinent Time.

He attached three forms that he specifically made for this, from the "United Service" Wink but it's unfortunate that they are mostly blank. Of course, he'll have to fill them in fully for me and then re-send them.
This is awesome. I'm not only getting him to do forms for me, I didn't even have to make them. He had to make them himself. Laughing Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ANOTHER PICTURE FROM THE KING Laughing

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRKPHOTO2.jpg

Hmmmm....maybe he needs a lighter background. But I do appreciate the new sign. Still, a do-over.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that FS - now I have to gouge my eyes out. Laughing He is dammed HUGLY.

Once dates and details are arranged I'll start cold calling other Lads to migrate to Cotonou in Benin. The ones who book early will get a seat on a bus - late arrivals will have to walk. Very Happy

One lucky Lad will be chosen to take a suitcase. Evil or Very Mad He'll be the one everyone else chases. Very Happy He'll be told that when he meets the contact his case will be filled with cash to take back with him. His code name will be 'The Rabbit' all the others will be Fox1, Fox 2 and so on ...... and they tried to ban hunting.

I have a meeting place in mind.

luckey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nice! My fingers will be crossed for a while.

Ima, regarding Gomer's email addy wrote:
I am dead serious about the KEEP OFF, if anyone violates it, nice Ima won't be very nice anymore. Evil or Very Mad

After that brief glimpse into how Gomer's mind works, no one could possibly be so foolish as to attempt such a thing. Laughing

@Fatter: Excellent work!

You're all making me miss R4y. Maybe I'll drop him a note.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You better hurry luckey. Very Happy

(We hope) he may be going out of town soon - date to be arranged. Very Happy

Chance of success - maybe 10% - let's see. It's only the baiting done before I joined in that will make it work, and that's not being modest. Without prior groundwork it's a waste of time even trying.

I have sent him an e-mail from Mr G0mer with supporting pictures and evidence.

I almost feel jealous of the adventure we're offering him Laughing

Quote:
Traveling inside Nigeria by car taxi or the ubiquitous commercial minivans can be swifter than by huge luxury buses, but the latter are invariably safer and, for some reason, less subject to frequent stops by Nigerian police squads, who can be seen around makeshift roadblocks on almost every highway and just about every mile on the most traveled highways in the country. Most Nigerian travelers see these police roadblocks less as protection for public safety and more as nuisance points of delays and extortion of the operators of commercial and other vehicles.

Quote:
The approach to the Nigeria-Benin Republic border can sorely tax the patience, even of a monk. The Lagos early morning traffic is famous for its congestion, and one of the worst places for traffic jams is the Badagry Express Way that leads to the border with Benin Republic at Seme. A journey that would normally take 15 to 30 minutes stretches to one hour and more.

Quote:
About a mile from the border, traffic slows to a snail pace again. One soon discovers the reason for this. The first time I made the trip in 2004, there were over 70 roadblocks in that one-mile stretch to the Seme border. It seemed setting up roadblocks was a thriving enterprise for uniformed officials and commercial transport thugs alike. More than half the roadblocks at the beginning of the mile stretch were mounted by police units. Getting closer to the border, you find customs and immigration units with their own individual roadblocks. Just before the gate leading into the enclosed border area, the un-uniformed commercial transport thugs have their own barriers -- nail-studded planks thrown across the road to stop taxi cars for the payment of yet another toll.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer: Your rabbit and fox comments had me laughing. Laughing

@Luckey: It's not too late for you to try to team up with Ray to turn in Imelda for the reward the ministry is offering. Wink

@Fatter: Congrats on another picture!

By the way, I noticed that earlier in the thread we didn't obfuscate Ray's name, so no point in doing it now. Also, if I don't ever use Imelda's last name, google shouldn't lead here. I'm fine with typing the names clearly.

So, it turns out that Jane IS bi-polar.
After her sexy email to me, I wrote one back that I was too shy/proper to post here. Wink

This is the reply:
Quote:
I Could See You Are A Bastard Idiot,If All I Wrote To You In My Previous Mail Was Not Enough For You To Send Me The $$$$ Do Not Write To Me Again.

Man, it's tough to be a guy trying to get some internet sex! Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the moment it's a matter of baiters discussing options.

Ima gave me a free hand to do what came into my head when I spoke to Ray, and I was just happy to take the chance to do some testing of my Oga voice. I had the safari idea in the back of my mind, but didn't have too much confidence it would get that far.

Of course now it's a possibility I'd prefer to slip out of the main focus and just act as back up support. If it's a choice between resting success on my ability to continue with my Oga disguise and the relationship Ima has established over time, then the latter option is probably more secure.

I'll go either way though. It just depends if he can take in the complexity of the bait, though it's not exactly difficult - just greed and Lad chopping Lad, which should be his daily work.

In sheepdog trial terms, we just wait to see what score we can give him for the 'pick up'. Depending on his reaction, it'll be known if the safari potentiality score can be increased.

He he he he - I've just realised that the sound card was not having any effect on my voice at all, it just mad ME hear it differently Embarassed but heck, if Ray has accepted it there's no problem. For future Lads I will use a separate pc to act as a voice synthesizer and then use the mike from the skype pc to pick up my voice. Sheesh, am I dumb ? - but it was an interesting discovery.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to you Gomer, you didn't even need the software to play Oga. Just the confidence. Laughing

Ray is loyal, and as usual, a tattle tail. He forwarded Gomer's email to Imelda, with a warning about him.

Gomer, did you call me a fool?? I didn't see that in the bcc. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Imelda If The Forwarded Message Is What You Are Thinking Or Talking About Am Sure You Are Getting Yourself Into Big Problem In Benin,I Received Same Format From The Same Guy That Called You A Fool,He Said You Are Like His Fool That Doesnt Know What Is Going On Hearth,Sweetheart You Need To Caution Yourself,I Know More Of Africa People Than You And If You Dare Cooperate With This Format Given To You By The Fraudsters,I Can Assure You That You Will Be Arrested And Fly Back To New-York,Hope You Understand What Am Talking About?

Do Not Respond To The Gomes Offer,He's Planing To Put You Into Problem,I Had Told You Several Time To Wait And Let Me Welcome You In Benin For Security Reason,No Fraudsters Will Have Good Plan For Fellow Human Being Because Of There Weakedness,You Can Sit John Down For An Advise,I Have More Than What Gomes Is Talking About As My Inherittance,My Inherittance Is Genuine And God Money Not All This Fraudulent Money That Can Last Someone Into Life Jail.

Think Of This And Get Back To Me As I Expected You To Talk On My Previous Mail.Hope You Are Alright?

Yours,
Ray

I called Gomer in for a dollar chop, gave him free reign with Ray and he snagged a possible opportunity for a safari. It fits in with the story Imelda has already been spinning and we might be able to pull it off. If not, oh well. As Gomer mentioned, we're trying to figure out how to work it and also seeing how Ray replies, to let us know where his head is at.

If anyone reading this has feedback and advice, go ahead and give it. It can help to get more input.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray and Imelda have been writing back and forth. I replied to his forward from Gomer by playing dumb:

Quote:
Dear Ray,
Who is Gome? I don't know that name. I trust you to help me with this, my love. When did this man call me a fool? How does he know me? I read his email to you but it doesn't make any sense and doesn't look like it has anything to do with me.
What is a boi? What is he talking about having you do something for him? Is this another fraudstar who needs to repent? Do you want me to write to him? I am very good at ministering to fraudstars, even though I am no longer a sister.

Please advise me dearling. You know more about this than I do.

Your sweetheart

He responded with this: (he's already suspicious)
Quote:
Dear Imelda XXXXXX,It's Unfortunate You Pretended as if you dont know this man or have not heard about what he said in the mail before.This Man Mentioned Your Name And What You Told Me About Helping Someone Claim His Fund In Benin Is Similar To What The Guy Wrote To Me,This Guy Called Me And Call You Are a Fool,And This Fool Is Spoiling My Personalty As Your Fiance,Or Dont You Like Me To Be Your Fiance Again?If You Dont Good,If You Want,That Means You Will Have To Stop Further Communication With Those Fraudsters,They Are All One,I Mean They Sleep And Work Together In Order To Ruin Your Life And I Will Not Accept This To Happen To You If You Truely Love Me And Ready To Always Act To My Directive.
Lastly,I Told You Am Unable To Get Out Of London Until I Paid The Vine And You Doesnt Said Anything About This.I Told You I Ned Some Fund For My Hunger And You Doesnt Said Anything On This,Are You Wicked?Dont You Have Human Feeling In You?How Dare You Abandon Such Important Request From You Fiance, If Am Right And You Started Telling Me You Need To Help The Fraudsters That Can Ruin Your Life No Matter How Much You Have At Hand.

I Need Some Comment From You.

My reply:
Quote:
Why did you call me Imelda XXXXXX instead of just Imelda or Ima? Are you trying to pull away from me again? You told me you wouldn't doubt me.
I am scared about this Gome man. I don't know that name. The fraudstar in Benin that I am in touch with does not use that name.
This Gome man called you? How does he know that I am a fool? What did he say about me?
What did you tell him?

Please help me with this. You know that I trust you. I have no one else.

Honey, you know I care about you and have been so worried about you. Of course I care that you need money for food. I will do everything I can to get money for you, but you know how hard it has been whenever I have tried to do that. I will do my very best, I promise you that.

Please don't doubt me, I am scared enough by this man I don't know calling me a fool, I don't want to be scared about you.

Your dearling,

I'm trying to assure him that I trust him and he comes first, before that evil Gomer. Wink

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My concern is that he isn't fixing his attention on the suitcase, He doesn't appear to be looking at it as a target he is prepared to go for. He's still looking for a small pay out from |melda, which is disappointing.

However, he is trying to discredit Mr G0mer in |melda's eyes, so that does provide the opportunity for |melda to split from him, and then dangle the suitcase as an object for both to go for. Of course, Ray will want the easy way out, for |melda to pick up the case and bring it across the border, so that alternative needs to be blocked before he suggests it.

|melda needs to make this a juicy and realistic payday for Ray and set it up so that he HAS to come over the border to meet her.

I'll e-mail Ray and push him to reply to Mr Gomer's proposition. If necessary, I could then threaten to head to Cotonou, putting the suitcase and |melda in jeopardy.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right Gomer. I don't think he wants to stick his neck out for this new venture. We'll have to make him.
He must truly believe that Imelda is wanted by her ministry, he often uses lies regarding it to try to scare her.
He may also believe that you have chopped his payments with a WU transfer, he wants Imelda to use moneygram (though he had suggested this before too).

This was another reply from him yesterday:

Quote:
Am always with you and i will always be there for you since you still love me.The connection with you and the fraudstars is known to your ministry,i think you know that,and by continue responding to help the fraudsters means you are in risk of your return back to new york with the help of Benin Police.The Gomer that sent me this forwarded message to your address knows you and he said my phone number was collected from the people you gave it to,Hope am right on this?though i made the Gomer understand that you are my fiance and i will not open my eyes for them to ruin your life,but he insisted and said you cannot escape because you have plan for them when you get to Benin,Hope this is true?Am only trying to protect you because i know it wont speak well on you to get repartreated to new york when you get to benin to help the fraudsters without complying fully with the provisions for laws of the country.

I think much talk could not help unless you makeup your mind and stop further communication with the fraudsters if you doesnt like to put yourself in biger problem that can end youup in prison if the benin police get to know you with the fraudsters without following the rules and regulation.

Lastly concerning the vine and the food money,how can you help on this?you said it's somehow difficult when you trying to do this but to me and i believe it doesnt difficult in anyway if you truely mean to help.If you truely mean to help,try and make it this time via moneygramm,you can have the receipt for the payment email direct to my email account,make sure while sending the receipt you open another account for yourself that must be use to email the payment details with the receipt to me.I think if you follow this directive,noone will no your new account used to email the receipt for the payment and the transfer slip to me.

I Need comment on the wayforward.

yours,

This morning he sent a short email asking what was going on with Imelda and making sure to tell her he loves her forever.

Now that I think he's reassured that I'll listen to him, I'll tell him I'm going to do exactly as I want instead. . . It's time for Imelda to make plans for Benin.

Gomer: What are we looking at for a date with the pick up of the case?

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, back in West Bohmfahkshire...

babs might have a new love interest
Quote:
Hi
I had a wicked late night that kinda turned into all day. went last night to west uni and Humphrey was there waitin 4me like i told uwpuld and we loked at the forms in thee store anad it was time to close so i helped. He said if u get the picture riht i;llcan send some $$. So we stayed there for a few hours and then he said he;d take me 4 a ride---i;m like what? and he shows me his motorcycle in the back parkinglot. Man it;s sooooo amazing so i; was like sure, u know, and like hopped on and here inthe Province we don;t have helmet laws cux helmet laws suck and let those that ride secide-that;s what Humphrey said anyway so we drove all the way up to Miami Belch and partied till like 6 then came flyin back to Bohmfahkshire only turns out he doesn;t live in West Bohmfohkshire!!! his family owns this huuuuuuuge property with this giant old beutiful hose made out of rocks ;Thay;re stone: said Humphrey and he;s got his own cottage on the property w a huuuge kitchen and huuuuge TV rum and huuuuge bedroom and huuuug bathtub. This is in Bohmfahkshire Upon Sussex so u no what i mean? $$$$$$$$$ There;s a lake on Humphrey;s property so we wentswimmig but i didn;t have no stinkin badges so i just went in naked and he was kike ok me 2 lolololol! It was beutfulcuz we wathed the son cum up together just sitting and laying on the shore of the lake.together
so later after we took a bath he cooked me this meal that I ate like a hungry person u know and we ;talked; and he said he;d drive me home again. Then later he gave me a ride back to my aptment on his hog and i checked my mail and I got ur picture so that;s good u know but Humphrey said the amnager wouldn;t accept it becaise ur face dint; cum out clear so he said the newsign you msde is good butt just stanf in front of something not so darque like the blue curtain and not 2 light. so i was like let;s go try anyway and he said the manader isn;t cool about this but i said no lets; go and the mander was not 2 cool about ur picture and said it wasn;t good bcuz the back is 2 darque for ur shin and the sighn u made is good butt do more picture.butt he saw yesterday;s picyure 22 and said this new sign is better so i think this sighn is ok but u need 2 do the picture again. I;m getting kinf of tired of this so can u take more pictures or something and just send them all 5 at a time cuz ur compiter only does 5 at a time right> so it;ll save me n from going back and forth 2 West uni.
Look forward to ur visit
barbara

Throws in a new twist-I think this is around Gomer's call
Quote:
SweetHeart,Am Glad To Always Hear From You,Infact I Only Reed Your Mail In Dublin Because I Was In Dublin Since Yesternight Because I Heard That Head Of The Family Got Involved In Motor Accident That Condemed His Two Legs.I Noted And Understood The Content Of You Mail And By God Grace I Will Be Back To London On Monday Afteroon And Get You Another Beautiful Pictures That Will Cleas For The Westernunion To Approaved The Fund For My Arrival To Your Pronvice.

Hope That Will Be Okay By You?

Have This Message For Your Lovely Weekend And If Possible You Get Me Another Hot Picture Of Yours For My Satisfaction.
<OLD EMAIL ATTACHED by the lazy bastard>

When the FBI come back in, you know he's concerned
Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 501-.

ATTENTION:BABS,

Babs,Am sorry for unable to had replied to your mail before now,hope all is well with you and your fiance including your friend?I was busy for the past few days for some fraudulent investigation in New-York and i just got back this morning.I Will be glad to be at your end on march 15th 2008,hope that will be okay for you and your friend?As for your fiance,hope you always make him understand how you seriously love him?hope you always make him happy in Everything Before His Arrival to United State?Hope you shall not dissapoint his love on you?

Anyway,i want you to keep your love for the King as i bet it you will surely Enjoy him.
Talk To You Later.

Quote:
Dear Raymond-
i red ur mail and see ur back home. i gies that;s god 4 u but not 4 the head od the familt. Who is he and is he alright???It sounds wicked awful that both legs were condemed---will he b able 2 walkagainn>

Well listen-get the picyures as soon as u can cuz if those WEst uni forms cum in on Monday i don;t know if it maeans mour fillinf in forms-they r soo stupid--sych a waste of time-but Hunphrey can;t help cuz his boss comes in and cjecks everythinf he(Humphrey) does when the manager s not their si I found thta out when I asekd Humphreu yo do it.

Hav u looked at flits and the schedule forthe planes? from London or now from Dubli(M?N?)? So obvious that arriving 2morpw is uderly inpossibul? Y do u keep pushing this back?

Thanks for the note--I remember when u sent it 2 me the 1st time.
babs

Quote:
HI Agenter L)ngman! Wow-I got ur mail---u wree in NY?? I;ve seen it on TV shows and on Good Morning America when we get the broadcasts into the Province--I guess u had ur gun/did evrything tyurn out right and peace?
YES!YES! OMG YES! Cum doen here whenever u can--March is great tome down here. U mean my roomate right? Yeah she;s ok for you cummin and we 3 go out togethjer oe whatevea u know what I mean? In fact i bouht a whole bunch od sex u up toys for me n King but I don;t know if he really wants come but we could use yhose if thta;s cool with you. Do u have a dog?
Yeah Raymond is just acting soooooo slow and weird w/me. He saus he wants 2 cum vist but then dosn;t do the stuff 4 Wes Uni so I can mail him the $$ u know?So duz he even want to cum here n see me? I don;t know--I thought i wanted him butt if he doesn;t want me... And now someone in his family is hurt so he;d back in Dublim n whi knows wjen he;s coming here or back yo London or just staying at the Royal Home----anyway I wrote 2 him just now n said 2 hurry n get the picture cuz if he waits 2 lokg there;s ging 2 b even more of that stupid west uni paperwork---they ran out of the forms and they said he was ok as is but if the foems cum then he;ll have 2 do them so let;s see if he hurrays or not mayne that;s a true test og his luv 34 me. What do u think?

Quote:
Sweetheart Thanks For Your Kind Mail As Am Sorry I Couldnt Meetup By Coming Again On Sunday,But I Promise If That Fund Could Be Send On Monday,I Will Claim It And Meet You Unfailing By Tuesday,Hope That Is Okay By You?

Concerning The Head Of The Family,It's Unfortunate He Lost His 2Legs On Accident,This Head Is The Only Senior Man In Our Family,I Mean He Senior My Late Dad And Others And That is Why We Called Him Head Of The Family.Hope You Get That For Now?

I Will Like You To Do Something For Me,I Want You To Try And See The Guy At The Westernunion If That Form Can Still Be Useful For The Picture When I Sent It From London On Monday.Try And Verify This And Get Back To Me If Am To Refill The Form And Resend To You On Monday Or If The One I Sent To You Could Still Be Useful With The Forms On Monday With The Date On It.

I Await Your Response As Soon As Possible.

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 501-6.

ATTENTION:BABS,

Thanks For your kind mail Babs as the content of your mail noted.Yes i have a Dog Name Snoopy,Godwilling i will bring it along with my Gun For Your protection when am coming.Yes my investigation goes well and i arrested some gang that scamm an Anbassador To United state From Kuwait.

Concerning Your King,I Called His Phone Number and he said to me that he does'nt like to miss you,he loves you and he ready to meet you by coming tuesday unfailing.He said there was a big accident that lost someone legs from his family and he need to see and feel concern because the fellow is more important to the Royal Family.He also said he loves you and he ready to make solid investment in your name when he comes down to pronvince,he said for him to meetup and to have enough money,it's good he have solid arrangement on his inherittance for the investiment in your name before comes down.

I think it's good you trust your king as he promise never to dissapoint you,Godwilling he must meet you on tuesady and i pray you have the best down for his arrival.

Quote:
Dear Raymond, King of Dublim=
Well I have receivd ur mail and iy is noted that u will not b here 2morro.
I don;t unnerstand about the manhe;s a senor?I thought Senor means Mister so he;s old I get, but it meanshead of the family for senor 2 or are u part spanish? or
So, he like, lost his legs?I had some reallu nice shoes 1nce an I lost them on the bus so good lick 2 him on that! LOL lOL LOL Only kidding, really that must just stink for that 2 happen.Special both.
OK, this part I don;t understan? R U going to send a new picture on Monday an not 2day or 2morrow? I think yhat;s what you men bcuz the pictures are;ny good so far that I have right.
2.-Do u want to do more forms? I think so-I;ll talk to Humphrey when I see him tonight and ask if they care if u submit the w forms u have. Do u mean the 1s u did and I got or the 1s u did that I didn;t get?or both?
3.-Also remember the wWest Uni headquarters said new forms may be coming and delivered on Monday or Tuesady-u can do those if u want 2 butt right now u doin;t have2 so I guess it;s up to you but you send a good pix b4 those new forms an then u don;t have 2 fill them out, cept 4 the others/
4,_Can I make a siggesyion-Only bcuz in Marketing u have to make lots of decisions and have many differny ideas===U have a digital camera rifgT? So your computer let;s u send 5 at a time right? So take like 5 different pictures standing indront of 5 differnt things---get it? LIke that way-u got soooo many oixtures whose going 2 say NO!? Rifgt?Ur obvoiosly not a terrorist if u dend 5 pix of your own body and face.AND- do 10 pix and dichead manager will have 2 say yes and then I;ll send out on Monday.
OK, gotta go shower and shave my yodel

Quote:
Thanks My Caring Queen As The Content Of Your Mail Noted.If I Could Understand Your Point Concerning The Forms,I Dont Want To Fill More Forms,The One I Submitted To You Is Okay For You To Send Money If I Could Send You Another Picture By Monday.Hope That Will Not Be A Problem.

I Think Filling And Scanning Forms Should Not Comeup Again If I Could Send Clear Picture Of Mine To You On Monday When I Get To London In The Afternoon?

Am Tired Of Forms And I Dont Want Them Again,I Think With The Forms With You And My Clear Picture You Shall Be Allowed To Send The Money To Me,Or Have You Tried Another Westernunion Location On This Laws?Please Keep My Love As I So Much Love You,An FBI Agenter Called My Mobile Phone In Just About 3hours Ago,She Said She's To Protect You Because You Are A Good Citizen Of United State,And Since It's There Work To Serve And Protect You With Intergrity,She Need To Know If I Love You Or Not?Sweetheart,I Cant Deceive You,I Always Mean My Word And Stand By It,I Love You More That You Fill And If Not Because The Elder To The Royal Family That Involved In Motor Accident,I Believe I Might Be On My Way To Your State.Please Keep My Love,I Serious Love You And Love Everything About You.I Will Like You To Take A Beautiful Picture Of What You Shave For Your Love To Have All You Have For His Arrival Before I Arrived.Hope You Know What I Mean?

Then another one from him this morning. Too bad babs is still with Humphrey and she's betting heavy on the games today.
Quote:
Good Morning My QUEEN,Hope you Are In Good Condition Like Your King In Here?
I Like To Hear From You At Your Convinent Time.
Stay Bless And Extend My Greetings To Your Friend And Landlord.

Yes I have a dog, his name is Snoopy. Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic