SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am too slow...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad (cheque-mule-scam) told me I'm too slow.

First I get totally drunk right after work and cannot make it to the bank to make the transfer, then I am too busy and yesterday the bank-manager, which needs to clear huge transfers, wasn't there.
After he already was quite angry before, which I could solve with a bit of nonsense, he tells me I'm too slow:
Quote:

Dear ,

This is taking too long a time.

Is this how you will be processing the payments from and other clients?

This is rather too slow.

In the absence of a Bank Manager, there is always someone to deputise like his deputy.

Please ensure that everything is done today as this is weekend.

Also endeavour you make the money Gram transfer today as well.

I love the part where somebody should deputise like a deputy...

Well, he might be unhappy, but guess how unhappy and sorry will be when there's a massive storm preventing him to leave in order to go the bank and to MoneyGram...

And I guess somebody will have to wait until Monday for all the transfers...

Now I'll see that his bank-account gets killed and then I'll have another stupid excuse for Monday..

By the way, my nonsense from yesterday, took care of two more cheques being sent to a non-existent address. They were set on hold first, but I obviously was convincing enough for them to be released.

And somehow I don't really like that guy always calling me by my first name. gets it right, she respectfully calls me , but that little fellow who initiated the whole action does not... Evil or Very Mad

Well, I need to get back to my genetic experiments... Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you're having fun.
Ah, being too slow. . . what a compliment for you. Very Happy

One of my personal accomplishments is in my sig line
". . . you are incompetence to handle financial transaction".

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you get complaints that you are too slow and you can feel the frustration in their communications with you, it means everything is just right. Congratulations, great job.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, obviously, the solution is to move faster. Of course, when you do, you can't be blamed for messing things up. It's his fault, for hurrying you Laughing

Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow, your slowness is all the lad's fault.

He's rushing you, which makes you nervous and worried about the whole deal.

See? It's easy (and fun!) to blame the lads. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the bait.

Rushing to comply with the mugu can be hazardous to your health, if you know what I mean.
You can always say that the bank manger was caught having sex with the secretary in the bank's vault and was fired. I will take a week before they have a new one Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the deputy was done gone fishing Smile

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another cheque-scammer complains about my speed:
Quote:
Could you please update me with the development . What is going on ? What is really happening ? Do you know that you tired down my business ? I did not do any thing wrong to you,please send my money.

I'm so sorry for tiring down her business...

And yes, I'm enjoying this. I really do. I told them I'm a busy person, doing research for the does keep you busy. I told them, and they didn't mind. So now they have to accept that I don't always have time to jump when they tell me.

About the bank-manager: I actually wanted to go the route of sickness and death. But I can have the deputy being fired for having sex with the cleaning-lady...

And thanks for all the flowers.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy doesn't complain yet that I'm too slow (as said, YET!), but he points out that we need to embrace promptness.

Quote:

Dear
For the umpteenth time I wish to use this unique medium to further re-assure you that the execution of this project will be perfectly legal and 100% risky free.

As I earlier stated in my last email to you, your entitlement to the inheritance funds will be officially ratified and legally upheld legislatively.
You should therefore not worry about the legality of this project as everything will be done in processing the project in line with laid down legal provision on inheritance funds claim.

Furthermore, you should forward to me your telephone number, full address, age and occupation for use in accrediting and endorsing your right of claim to the inheritance funds. You should also scan and send to me a photocopy of your ID for project official endorsement of your entitlement to the funds as well.

It is important for both of us to embrace promptness to purpose as it concern this project processing and avoid unnecessary repetition.
I await your prompt and candid response.
Yours sincerely,

And I totally agree with him:
Quote:

Dear ,

I agree that promptness and quick reactions are key here.
We should not waste time, especially not with meaningless conversation.

Thus I have to decided to write you this email to ensure you that I'm
100% behind you in this.
Also I appreciate the you ensure me that this is perfectly legal and
100% risky free. It it wasn't I'd not be doing this.
I cannot risk damaging my good reputation with an illegal and not
risky free undertaking, thus it was necessary for me to clarify that.
I am sure you agree that it only is good business-practice to do so.

Of course I will provide you with all the information you require,
including phone-number, address and, if necessary, my shoe-size.
I am aware that this is important to arrange for the necessary
documents, and that I should do this promptly without delay.

While I'm at it. How long do you think will the processing of the
documents take?
And which country are you located in? How is the weather there?

Of course these are just casual questions, but as we both are good and
honest business men I think it only is appropriate to ask those, for a
better relationship during this undertaking.

Be aware that very soon, promptness is what we need to embrace, as you
have put it so eloquently, I also will need to have some information
about yourself.

Best regards,

You might have noticed, that everything after the bold line is actually what I have said we shouldn't waste our time with, meaningless conversation.
And of course I not only did not include the requested information, I also didn't attach any file to this mail.
Thinking about, maybe I should have attached a photo of my character...

Mortar

pony pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rooster:

Monday is a bank holiday in the US.... Martin Luther King, Jr. day. All financial institutions will be closed. Sad for you really Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone's not going to like that...

And maybe it's also time again to blow up another experiment, and with it . Good there's another friendly guy who can fill his spot as cheque-mule...

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic