SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAhahahahahaha! Painfully funny! I love the wsy this bait is going! Your interpol agents and fbi yahoos are all wonderfully stupid! Fantastic work!

BTW, I loved the article on the Armpit of America...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Doc. I have enjoyed these national and international agencies so much that I have stopped trying for the safari for now and am just enjoying the correspondence.
Hopefully soon, I'll be writing to the United Nations.

Sister Sl3dge was previously informed that her ministry would have to pay 16,000 dollars in fees. She was quiet for a couple of days, then wrote to both the Utility Company and the Barrister, asking the progress they had made on this situation, because she was waiting. Oh, *I*'m supposed to pay the fees? Wink

I got this and a similar email from the security company today:

Quote:
Dear Sister Sl3dge,Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content Noted.I Email You Before Now Concerning The Forms Fill Before The Required Certificate Could Be Issue In Your Name,In My Previous Mail,I Told You After I Filled And Signed The Forms On Your Behalf We Received The Bill Of Sixteen Thousand United State Dollars From The United Nation Organisation Account Officer,The Account Officer For The United Nation That Will Issue The Certificate in your name said without you paid the fee the certificate will not be issue in your name,and i wrote to you that it's important you comply with the united nation on there bill in order for them to issue the certificate that will legalize your fund before the united state custom could release your fund to the ministry.

Hope you get this clear and work on the bill before the expiring date.

Yours,
Barr,Juli3t James.

This has facilitated a really easy trophy request. It was so nice of the barrister to do the forms for me. . . of course, I'll need copies!

"She" has already tried to get out of it:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail as the content noted.The forms that was fill had been taken to the united nation office immediately i finished with the filling and signing of the forms,and i thought i had told you this before now in my previous message?The forms were no more with me or the trust finance,it had been taken to the united nation office waiting for the fee for the certificate before it could be issue in you name.

Hope you get my point clear for now?

I replied with this:
Quote:
From your email I understand that you no longer have the forms. Don't you have a copy of them in your records? If not, then please ask the United Nations to be in touch with me regarding them. You can not expect my ministry to pay fees of sixteen thousand dollars without any documentation.

Thank you,
Sister Sl3dge

The barrister has certainly painted herself into a corner this time. Laughing

Meanwhile, Im3lda has told R4y that the transfer couldn't be completed because of a problem with British Interpol's account. She also wrote to British Interpol and suspects them of being illegitimate because of it.
R4y replied with this:
Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail my love as i felt sad when i heard the account details given to you had problem.Firstly,thank God your teeth is better for now,i spoke with mr,haggler about the account but he denied and said there's nothing wrong with the account details,he said the account received some fund yesterday and how possible it cant accept your own fund?He said if you believe the account was not good maybe i advise you send the fund direct to him via international money gramm,He also said if you sent the money direct to him via moneygramm, he will try his best to setle my case within 12hours but you will need to attached and email the receipt for the payment to him in order to present them to his superior.I think that sound like a good idea,please try and get John for the last time to help send the money via moneygramm to below name and address.Also remember you could only get mr,haggler on below email address because they have temporary problem with there previous account.

Well, first I need to verify the authenticity of this British Interpol character. I think I'll need a copy of the "legal good status" form. Wink THEN we will proceed to Moneygram. That should be good for a trip to the outlet since he can't check it online. Attach the receipt? What? He doesn't trust me? Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is one of those special days where R4y/Juli3t is amusing me so I'm rewarding him with lots of quick replies.

Juli3t has tried to talk Sister Sl3dge out of requiring the forms. What a silly thing.
The barrister wrote this:
Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail once again,and as for the forms,i dont think it's necessary i have them in my record,and as for the united nation,i only have there phone number,maybe you try and call them and ask them to resend the forms to you as you like to reapply for the certificate by yourself.

snipped name and phone number for the UN

Sister Sl3dge replied with this:
Quote:
I am not going to make an international phone call, nor am I going to redo the forms. The United Nations is asking me to pay 16,000 dollars and it is just common sense that my ministry would have a copy of the forms completed by you.
Think clearly about what you are saying. Saying that my ministry doesn't need a copy of the forms is ridiculous. There is no way that Mr. Dylan will approve any payment without them. Your job is barrister, please contact the United Nations for me and have them send copies of the completed forms.

And Juli3t finally conceded:
Quote:
Alright Sister Sledge,I Will Personally Go To United Nation For A Copy Of The The Forms Fill And Sign On Your Behalf,I Will Email Them To You As Soon As I Have A Copy,And Meanwhile Try And Write To United State Custom,Make Them Understand Your Attorney Had Apply For The Required Certificate And You Shall Get The Certificate Mail To There Address As Soon As It Has Been Issue For The Release Of Your Fund.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Meanwhile, R4y is attempting to take this bait (which turned into two separate baits) full circle by re-uniting all of the characters. Laughing

I haven't decided how to respond to this yet, any one have any suggestions?
Quote:
Thanks so much for your kind mail,i called mr haggler concerning your request and he said he had once told you that it's against there law to place his identity on internet because of some interception by the terrorist,i do believe mr haggler because of his kindness to me,he always provide for my need and alway make sure i sleep and wake convinently.He might not make mistake by saying the truth and once you believe in your fiance,i believe you dont need to doubt anybody i introduce to you concerning my arrest,also you ministry email to this box hoppinng they are talking with barrister juli3t jam3s,though one sledge also forward the message to another juli3t jam3s box and i check on all the message in this box and noticed that the real barrister juli3t jam3s had open another secure email account in which she introduced to your ministry to from this box,sl3dge said mr,jiminy kricket is dead,and apart from what sledge said,i think is better you get intouch with barrister juli3t jam3s to handle the my release out of here because the Haggler is not ready to place his identity on internet,and concerning the account,Haggler said there's nothing wrong with the account.

New Account For Real Barr,Juli3t Jam3s: (snipped email address)

Lazy bastard, trying to get Juli3t to do all of the work! Laughing I think it's hilarious how he's lying to me, about me!!!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He's going postal. I want to see S1ster Sl3dge whip him silly. Why is he still with Mr. H@ggler? I thought R@y was under house arrest? H@ggler sounds like he's treating R@y very nicely, what the hell is he complaining about.
Twisted Evil I GOT FORMS!
Quote:
Today is one of those special days where R4y is amusing me so I'm rewarding him with lots of quick replies.
I'm ignoring him and he's going nuts!

Quote:
I just wanted to say goodnight before I go 2 sleep and I'm thinking of you. What d id you mean when u said sorry boot my getting my tpmato and it better b gone by the time u get here? I havn;t seen Pietro (that;s his 1st name) all day-he goes over 2 his son in laws house alot I know. I hope your deal works, when my mom and dad died I got a great lot of money 2 abd I decided to sell the house becuz it was way too big so i understand your trying to protect your family money.
Well, goodnight my King, if your serious please send those terror forms so I can send you the % to help get over here!Pls look at my picture and get wet and discharge your pudding and dream about me.I love thinking your doing that even if I have my tomato.Sweat dreams
xoxoxoxo
babs

Quote:
Sweetheart,Hope you had a nice dream yesternight?as for me,i had a nice dream and i also enjoy myself with your sexy picture before i slept.I attached those forms for you to take to the westernunion,though i used the money i have with me to buy new scanner in order to attached and email those forms to you,hope you understand what it mean as i will be expecting more than 1200usd from you because i need to buy lot of gift that you and your friend will like,also i will like to buy you some beautiful queen cloth and all this are money and i dont have enough with me again.I shall be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Quote:
Dearest R@ymond-
I luv what u wrote about my picture--that is awesome to think you spanked yer paisley while thinking abutt me...that makes me smile soooooo muchhhh!!!!!
i;m sorry to hear about ur scanner and cost to get the new 1 but...There r no forms attched here? but I luv what your saying about the gofts-u know I will have u come over and yes I can send for the cost scanner and QUEEN CLOTH!!!!!!OMG, u never stop amazed me. I have no idea what a queen cloth is but I no it;s only for a queen so thakyou very much.
I;m going 2 go put a hotwater bottle on my groin-I havn;t seen Mr. deJerk today and his cars; mot around but I;ll "talk" to him when i see him.
I luv u
xoxo
babs ; )

Quote:
Thanks my love for being there for me in everything,hope you've received the forms? i sent them 5/5 into your address because my account cannot attached more that five pages of papers,get back to me if you've received the forms and also remember to check the bulk message maybe it enters bulk.

Quote:
R@ymond-
i;m glad I just checked my mail, i was going to turn off the computer. No, I looked in bulk/junk mail and there was noyhing. I got 1 email from u early this morning but it was blanc/no message but ur 1 anout ur dream and now this one mail so thats 2 mails today plus the empty 1 so 3 mails today byt w/only 2 messages, u understand?What kind of computer do u have or is it the scanner that only give u 5?
R@ymond, I need to go 2 exercise class but can u chexk 2 see if u have them as attached? if so try it again--I think west uni is open till 8pm tonight/around that time/not sure
XOXO!
babs

Quote:
Forms Resend.

R@y
11 emails like that!
ZZZzzz...
Then...
Quote:
Sweetheart,What Is Going On?i need to hear from you as soon as possible.
Did you received the forms?have you started working on the payment with the forms?

Reply at your convinent time.

ZZZzzz...
Emails me w/attachments 8 more times!

Quote:
Sweetheart,Am sure you must have received some forwarded message which involved the attached forms,get back to me if you got them and also note that the forms must be 35 in numbers and it's better you cross check and note if there's anyone i sent twince.

I shall be waiting for an update as soon as possible.

Sends them 3 more times then I get this an hour ago-he's using 18 font and bold Razz
Quote:
What is The Problem Since Yesterday?
Didnt I Deserve Any Replied To My Previous Mail To You?

Could This Be True Love?

Your Keeping Quiet Is Causing More Fever To My Body,I Need To Hear From You Love.

Here's the first 2. I'm having internet problems plus he never sends them in order or all together so I'll try to post the FORM SPF-45 tomorrow.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/si_am/wiretransferfingerprintform.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/si_am/wiretransferfingerprintform2.jpg

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
check this and get back to me if you received the forms,though the attached form was email to you with the message sent to me night,and i only attached the forms to them 5/5.strole down and confirm if you received the forms now.

Baiting can be very therapeutic Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FORMS FROM THE KING OF DUBLIN!

Very Happy

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray8.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray6.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray16.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray15.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray14.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray2.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray11.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray12.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray9.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray13.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/Ray10.jpg

Hope these come out OK, I wasn't sure of the best way to post them and there's no method to how he numbered these. He owes me a lot more but I'm still at the 'they're not attached/I can't open them' stage.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I kept ignoring the King of Dublin, I received an email from the FBI.

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 501-x.

ATTENTION:BABS,

HOPE ALL IS WELL?YOUR FIANCE WROTE TO THE FBI HEADQUATER IN WASHINTON THAT HE HAD BEEN SENDING YOU E-MAIL SINCE FRIDAY 10TH OF JANUARY AND HE HAD NEVER HEARD FROM YOU,HOPE YOU ARE ALRIGHT?OR IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WE CAN SOLVE FOR YOU?IT'S OUR DUTY TO PROTECT YOU WITH INTERGRITY,CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM WHY YOU NEVER RESPOND TO YOUR FIANCE MESSAGE.

I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP IN ANYWAY AND IF NECESSARY I CAN SEND OUR OFFICERS TO YOU FOR PROTECTION.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana L0ngman.

On this next one, I left in all the blather about babs' betting just to see his reaction to betting, the $11,000., and to open up the bait for more characters and plot turns...and I like saying Faverer...er
Quote:
Hi! Agenter L0ngman!
How r u!? Hope u had a great weekend. I did! I went sailing w/my girlfriend and we had a blast (I'm over my tomato onviosly) and we had a blast! The whole oil thing and bob;s yer uncle!
Thanks for writing abut King R@ymond. Yes, he emmailed me and said he emailed the terror form saand then I told him no and them he emailed me and said check the bulk/jun folder and they wer;nt their and then he sant like a 100 emails to me and I couldn;t open any of them today. He kinda freakef out like yelling at me butt i;m deaf so i can;t here but u know al capsitols and bols in the mails so I was like I gotta let this gut cahm down bcuz he;s the 1 who;s sending the mail s I can;t open.
So that;s it. He never said anyhting abot you coming to visit so yeah that woulkd be awesome if u came down here. Would u have your gun if ur on vacaion? How old r u? That woulsd be sooooo cool if u brought yuor badge down here and we went out and got tinkered and trousered and the police would see ur badge and we; d b like it;s cool officer That is sucj a riot!

I;m kinda excited, well ashely i;m WICKED EXCITED bcuz i picked 3 outta yhe 4 games this weekend and i didn;t play the 4th so i went 3 for 3! I took the Giant s to win, I think they'r goin all the way but I got 7 so even w/that final drive I was syched! I didn;t play the Pats bcuz u kno sumtimes thye don;t cover and no way I bet against them so i woulds won if I took Jax but I dint. Then I;m thinking Brett Faverere at home against the Seasucks so that was a no brained I went heavy on that, 5 large, and then they cunm out like a goiant suck pill u know. almost passed a brick!AnywayI tather have the Pats play the chargers cuz indy scares me when they pla the pats but indy was giveng 11 so i was like hmmmm.....babs, put on that thinkin cap...remember I;m a College of Tori Spelling (GO FIGHTING BEAVERS!) grad in marketng and I really think since SD got rid of that QB w/the ugly beard they;re beettr and who wants to live in indianappleas anyway, unless ur from there then that.s cool. and like a rams horn on your head or a goat's hoof, u know how many uhuhuhuhs in duh?So i took the 11 n the Chargers win! did not see that coming at all. So I; m up $11,000 for this weekends games. If i get the Pats givin anything less than 2 td;s then i;m all over that, 16 n i; nervous. Have to make the rounds to collect tomorrow so i'll get the early odds. Also, go Afc over Nfc in the bowl no matter what. but damn those giants don;t know witch manning will show up.I think Faverer er i going to choke. again, gotta see the spread.
Do u bet?How ols r u? Do u have a picture?
Take care and thanks for writing!

Quote:

Thanks for your kind mail BABS,I noted and understood your point,Am just 35Years Old,I do hold my Gun Whenever Am Going On Investigation And I Will Be Glad To Meet You Whenever Am in Holiday.

Concerning Your Fiance,THE KING,Dont you love him again?did you in anyway notify him that the attached forms sent by him could not open?It's important you be a good citizen,if you still love him and ready to be with him as promised,it's important you let him no whatup,according to my superior,King is seriously in Bad Health For not hearing from you,and you know what that means,his in serious love with you.If you still love him,write to him,make him understand what exactly is goingon,so that it can be well with him and he works with you.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana L0ngman.

Quote:
HI Agenter L0ngman!
can I call u Tia? Doees anyone call u that? I think 35 is not 2 old, I;m 27 so that;s only 7 years difference. Thanks for ur mail-the part about ur gun is kinda sexy don;t u think?It;s like a power trip thing where u the woman gets 2 dominate the man. Have u ever used it in bed?
U seem friendly andwicked nice. How often do u get time off from fightinf :FRAUD STARS: (I think that;s what u said 2 me b4)?My roomate and me were ;talking;, u know i;m deaf. right, so really we sign language w/our hands (and sometimes feet if it;s stuff like what we studied in college, ya know knew and wicked big $2 words), anyway we were wondering if u could send us a picture. And also, do u like 22 go out on boats? it would just be the 3 of us girls.
I;m really tired and R@y hasn;t written so i might just say hi bcuz he didn;t send any forms that I can open yrt. I;m tired cuz I was out all day collecting my football bet $$. There's 1 guy who whenever I win i gotta chase him down so I was running all around West Bohmfahk today tryin to findthis crazy bastard-they call him Chef Jay Strongbow and he wrassles alligators when he;s not workin the book. Any way he gave me the Pats givin 12 if i let $5grand ride so wTF, it;s all chicken but the gravy, everyone else is pats givin 14. I still collected teh other $6thousand so that meant i had 2 buy all the crazy Indianalligator wrestlers drinks at the Paramount Wang.
So send us ur picture and think about just us 3 on the boat.
Take care,
babs

Quote:
R U O K ?
Dear R@ymond
I m writing now b cuz I wanted to wait till u stopped being so mad. I don;t like it when people yell at me=I know, i;m deaf, butt yer letter was all CAPITALS AND JUST LIKE THIS! That;s not cool o k? Look, I won ALOT of $$$ betting football this weekend which means ther;s more cash(NO TAXES!) for us to play with.

How cum u never wrote that poem 2 me?

I got like 200 emails fromu and I csn see thers the paperclip thingy on the mail but it won;t open. I tried my roomates computer and Pietro;s and it still din;t work. I was out all day trin to collect my money and ened up at this bar, where I paid cuz I one so much. It;s called the Paramount Wang, great chinese food-do yo have chinese restarants(sp?0 in Dublim? Do you have american rest. in Dublim? I never saw a Dublimer rest. here I don;t think. Tho that chinese food gets ya doing some serioud fanny burps, smells like...victoryLOL!

Anyway, I;m still serious abut u, abut us, abut our love and the great black paysley u got tha'ts gonna spill it;s ice cream on my yodel or on my breast whatever u want. pls re-check the scanner or hw u scnned them o k ?

i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
babs

Quote:
YES MY LOVE.
OMG,IT'S WELL WITH ME AGAIN,I WAS SERIOUS ILL SINCE I COULDNT HEARD FROM YOU,BUT NOW AM MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE.MY LOVE,WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING,AND YOU STOP WRITTING TO ME,WHY?MY LOVE TO YOU IS NOT JUST LOVE,IT'S SERIOUS LOVE I HAD NEVER HAD FOR ANYBODY BEFORE,AM EXPERIECES LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIVE EVEN WITHOUT SEEING YOU FACE TO FACE,PLEASE DONT TAKE THE ADVANTAGE AND NEGLECT ME AGAIN.

I NOTED YOU ARE UNABLE TO OPEN THE ATTACHED FORMS SENT TO YOU,AM SORRY I DONT KNOW WHY?SCANNER IS NOT THE PROBLEM,MAYBE THE FUNCTION ON YOUR SYSTEM COULD NOT OPEN SUCH FILE USED TO ATTACHED THE FORMS,AND SINCE IT HAS COME THIS WAY,APART FROM THE OPTION FOR FILLING THE FORMS,DID THE WESTERNUNION IN PROVINCE HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION BEFORE YOU COULD SENT MONEY TO ME?I NOTED IN ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS MAIL THAT I CAN TAKE A PICTURE AND HOLD A SIGN,COULD THAT BE ANOTHER OPTION? Cool I THINK SINCE THE PROBLEM ON FORMS COULD NOT DOWNLOAD,IF THE PICTURE OPTION COULD POSSIBLE,MAYBE I RISK THAT AND USE IT FOR YOU BECAUSE AM ALREADY IN HOLIDAY AND I NEED TO MEET YOU BEFORE THIS COMING FRIDAY.

AM STILL FOR YOU AND I WILL BE FOR YOU FOREVER AND EVER NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU BE,YOUR PICTURE IS MORE LIKE AM WITH YOU BUT IT'S STILL IMPORTANT I MEET THE LOVE OF MY SHARON AND MY QUEEN TO BE LATEST BY FRIDAY.

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND STOP KEEPING ME ON SUSPECT.

YOURS FOREVER.
R@Y THE KING.

Quote:

How are you today,am sorry for unable to had replied to your mail before now,am sorry my gun is not for bed,is for my protection whenever i goes out on fraudulent investigation.

Concerning being with you on boat,i can only have chance for this when am on holiday,and Godwilling i will let you know when the time comes.I congratulate you on your winnig game,that's good on you,i hope i have a very good luck like you Babs.

How about your fiance THE KING?have you heard from him?have you email him and tell him you still love him?I understood you cant opened the forms email to you by KING,did the province laws has another option apart from the forms before money could be sent out via westernunion or moneygramm?findout about this and also try your possible best to satisfy your fiance,He loves you and i believe the kind of love she has for you is not common.

Lastly on your request about my picture,i dont email picture to friends on net,i think you have my picture on my Background Check?i will also try to be kind with you and get you another picture of mine later,but not now.
Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana L0ngman.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, nice nice baiting, Fatter. I tried tip toeing toward the two woman sex fantasy thing with R4y too, he's not into it.
Looks like you'll be getting a trophy picture since you didn't get the forms. Wink Good job.

R4y definitely doesn't like it when you go quiet on him. See my sig line. Laughing

Im3lda had told him that because the bank account that interpol gave her had problems, she thinks the whole thing is fishy and she really needs to see some sort of identification from Mr. Haggler. R4y replied that she should just help without it because Mr. Haggler said it's illegal for him to do that.

So, Im3lda hasn't been writing to him either. Laughing

I got this today:
Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,hope you are alright and you still working on how to help?

Yours,
R4y.

Edit to add: I told you in PM but forgot to post here: Congrats on the forms!!! Those were a fun read. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAH Laughing Laughing

I still haven't written to him and I just got this:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Baby,Whatup?Hope You've Received My Previous Mail?
I Like You To Lets Talk About Sex,Lets Talk About You And Me,Lets Talk About All The Good Thing In Sex,Sucking And Romance.I Feel Like Having You,I Mean My Cory In Your Pussy,When I Mean Cory I Mean My Pennis,Uhm.............. I Am Very Wet And Much In Hurry To Suck Your P*ssy And Lick It Like An Ice Cream,Suck Your Nipples Curdle You And caress You Like A Baby.

Uhm.....................I Feel Like licking ,F*ck And Sucking That Your Sweet P*ssy.I Love You My Jewel Of Inestimable Value,Take Care And Keep Dreaming Of Me Till Our Eyes Are Four.
Hope You Still Working On Helping With The Fine Requested By The Interpo?

Fatter, have you gotten him all horny?? Laughing
We've got him consistently spelling penis wrong. Very Happy

What the heck does ". . . til our eyes are four" mean? Laughing

Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, Fatter Siam! Love it Thumbs up

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ian flippin' Paisley - oh you treasure! That was a real 'milk through nose' moment for me.

Ba8s is one seriously unhinged girl - her emails are such trains of winding twisting consciousness it must take R4yboi ages to decypher - OMGmail - wonderful stuff.
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
Since I kept ignoring the King of Dublin, I received an email from the FBI.

Quote:

I understood you cant opened the forms email to you by KING,did the province laws has another option apart from the forms before money could be sent out via westernunion or moneygramm?

Well look at that! You've even got the "Agenter" calling it a province! Hee, hee Twisted Evil

He's obviously firmly convinced that's the proper word since his alter ego is using it without flinching, too. Not a giveaway there at all "King"...not at all!

Great work!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't the FBI all cuddly these days, offering to go out on boat trips with their new friends and offering romance advice... Smile Didn't know they had so much time to waste...

I remember on the TV shows where they were always using machine guns to blow away vicious hoods, and stuff like that.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Didn't your parents teach you that you cannot believe anything TV tells you...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R4y is too lazy to try to make the British Interpol identification card Im3lda has asked Mr. Haggler for. She did give him another option for verifying Mr. Haggler.

I still don't know what the "eyes are four" part means! Confused Does he just mean when we're together? Does this mean that R4y can actually put two and two together??? Laughing

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail Sweetheart As Am Glad To Hear From You.

Firstly About Cory And Pennis,Cory And My Mr Black Is The Samething As Pennis,And I Promise Every Other Thing Needed By You To Understand About Sex Must Surely Be Understand By You When The Eyes Are Four.Secondly Am Glad You Still Mean To Help,I Called On The Superior To Mr Haggler Concerning Your Request And He Said,It's Against There Laws To Place Identity On Internet But As For The Legal Good Status Background Check,That Could Be Email To You.I Thank The Man After He Said He Will Work On Background Check For The Haggler And Make Sure It Was Certified By The Director Of Operation Before It Could Be Email To You.

Sweetheart Lets Hope On This As Am Very Sure The Background Check Will Be Email To You Any Moment From Now For You To Confirm And Have The Confidence On Mr,Haggler And The Interpol.

Am Working On More Loving Story In Order To Always Make You Happy.Godwilling I Will Get You Another As Soon As Possible.

Get Back To Me As Soon As You've Received The Background Check On Mr,Haggler.

So, I'm getting a background check done on someone from British Interpol, by his superior at British Interpol, but it was illegal for him to send me any sort of ID. Makes sense! Wink Laughing

R4y is feeling romantic, he also sent this list of things he wants to do with me, I didn't bother to google, but its obviously lifted from somewhere:
Quote:
Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:
Be your best Lover.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
See our unborn child/children in your eyes.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other. Laughing
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul. Shocked
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you.

Yours,
R4y.

Laughing Well, now I have a whole list of things to discuss with R4y. This is going to take ages!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down 3 Cheers to Ima for encouragement throughout this bait. Plus she picked up an abandoned baiter and became my surrogate mentor. Thanks to the others!

WOW! What are the odds? He wrote the exact same 2 emails to babs!
Subject-I Will Never Get Annoyed With You Love.
Hello My Lovely Baby,Whatup?Hope You've Received My Previous Mail?
I Like You To Lets Talk About Sex,Lets Talk About You And Me,Lets Talk About All The Good Thing In Sex,Sucking And Romance.I Feel Like Having You,I Mean My Cory��. Also Get Back To Me If There's Any Order Option Since You Are Unable To Download The Forms,Hope You Understand That I Sent The Forms But You Are Unable To Download The Files.

Then...
Quote:
Eat ice cream with you.
Isn't that our 'special' word for his love emissions? puke
Quote:
Talk to each other using only body language.
I'm a fuckin' deaf mute, you moron!
Quote:
Laugh at someone together.
Hmmm, the King of Dublin suddenly comes to mind?
Quote:
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Uh, Ok Queen Guinevere.
Quote:
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
I would so kick this guy in the nuts right now it's not even funny.

Babs has sent off an email with instructions for the picture and another form to fill out explaining why he didn't do the first form.
Fingers crossed... Confused

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter: Thank you for the nice words, and You're welcome. You deserve the kudos.
I'm guessing you got a love poem from him today as well? Laughing

Notice that this squirrely little fellow has thrown a curve to the situation. He really is clever once in a while. . . . if only he wasn't so obvious. Laughing

Quote:
HELLO ,Dear Queen Lover

Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Take that B4bs! Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. , sweet, LOVE, Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a woman!

Unconditionally Yours,R4ymond King.
God bless u .

I Used The Above Poem To Make You Happy And I Believe You Must Be In Good Condition Even Though I Have No Freedom In Prison Here.I Spoke With The Superior To Mr,Haggler And He Shown Me The Legal Good Status That Had Already Prepare For Haggler,But The Problem Was That The Director Of Operation That Must Certified The Form Before It Could Be E-mail To You Will Only Be On Sit By Coming Monday,And Since You Insisted That You Need To See The Status Form On Haggler Before You Could Help Financially,I Decide To Asked For Freedom On Condition.The Superior Officer Welcome And Endorce My Freedom On Condition That My Travelling Passport Could Only Be Release After The Payment Of The Vine.Presently Am Out Of Prison Now Stay At A Friend House,With Bad Condition,The Prison There Is Not Good For Responsible Person Like Your King,And Out Here Is Hunger,Please Try And Contact Mr,John To Help Send Atleast 700usd For Me To Feed Myself He must be REALLY hungry! Before The Director Of Operation To The Interpol Get Back On Sit By Monday.

I Will Be Glad You Act To This As Soon As Possible Today Or Unfailing Tomorrow,Make John Send The Money To Me Via MoneyGramm,I Already Have A Friend That Will Help Me Talk To The Moneygramm Agent To Release The Money If I Could Produce The Receipt For The Payment Without My Identity.I Mean After John Had Sent The Fee Tell Him To Email The Original Receipt For The Payment To Me In Order To Have It Claim The Fund At Moneygramm Office.

Meanwhile, Sister Sl3dge is not going to let him out of the corner he painted himself into. He will produce those forms.
Juli3t Jam3s wrote this: (apparently he forgot the name of the agency and switched from United Nations to United Service)

Quote:
Dear Sister Sl3dge,
Am Sorry To Inform You That I Tried My Best To Get The Form Fill On Your Behalf From United Nation Agent Office Today But To My Suprised I Was Blasted Out And Told You Had Been Intouch With The Agent Incharge I Mean Mr,Fred Coker.I Was Told The Form I Fill On Your Behald Does Not Completed All Information About You And Since The Info About You Does Not Completed In The Forms The Management Had Disqualify The Forms And Insisted That It Important You Fill The Forms And Email It By Yourself Direct To The Agent Incharge.

Though The Copy Of The Forms Was Also Email To Me But Since It's Important You Fill And Submit The Application By Yourself,I Believe You Try And Do It At Your Convinent Time.Am Just Sending This Message To Confirm To You The Reality Of The United Service And I Pray You Fill The Forms And Email It To Mr,Fred Coker As Soon As Possible Because Is The Man Incharge Of The Issuance Of The Certificate That Will Legalise Your Fund Before It Could Be Release To Your Address By United State Custom.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

My reply: Please note the new word introduced: Udderly and the new pretend agency: United Special Services of England Wink

Quote:
Dear Juliet James,
I am not impressed with this situation at all. I find it udderly ridiculous that no one is willing to send me a copy of the forms previously filed. I'm sure you realize that this transaction will not move forward without a copy of these forms. The fact is that every piece has to be documented for the file here at the ministry. Without those forms, my hands are tied and nothing will move forward. Please produce the forms immediately or I will be forced to contact The United Special Services of England who handles fraudulent transactions.

Sister Sl3dge

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened to the Canadian bouncer?

Quote:
Thanks So Much For Your Kind Mail My Love,I Will Try And Get The Picture for you tomorrow morning my time,hope that will be okay for the westernunion to allow you send money to your king.

Concerning More Love Stories,I Will Work On The Best To Make You Happy And Send It Along With The Picture Tomorrow.

Stay Bless And Fill Relax To Wait For The Coming Of Your Lovely King.

Quote:
OMG! Raymond, my sexed up luv!---Stay Bless And Fill Relax To Wait For The Coming Of Your Lovely King --r u kidding--i;ve been cjecking my emails for like 4evea, u know! What up! I love that what up ur throwin at me cuz i;m picking up wjat ur puttin down, I m sooo excited abutt u comming here it;s not even funny. I mean everything is perfect-my tomato is gone, i got some new sex up girdles an stuff an a dildo with special sauce and a anl probe if that;s cool with that--I;m not sure what Dublim guys-expecially Royal Family Dublim guys r in 2 so I just went by what was in those movies me and my roomate watched--we don;t have any chains and were not allowed 2 have a dog but we bought evrything else from the movies.
how muxh time do u have to come over? 4eva??? oar just for school vacation.
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS hurray up n get me that stuff-i forgot 2 ask PF what time they close butt he told me 2 cum to the storelate tonite2 talk to him---if ur really coming and really serious i;ll go see him but if your just playing w/my clam then PF can feed the monkey his own peanuts, you know.
so pls write me the love story or a poem and send evrtyhing and i;ll talk 2 you later 9well hand flap)OK?
XOxoXOxoXO

Subject- THE KING
Quote:
HELLO ,Dear Queen Lover
Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. No, he likes me better! .......
Unconditionally Yours,Raymond King .
God bless u all. Question

PICTURE TIME!
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/RayKingSwallowsDink.jpg

AND MORE FORMS
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK1.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK2.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK3.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/KRK4.jpg

Quote:
Hi Agenter Longman-I still want to call u Tia if that;s ok if were going 2 b freinds which I think we are. alreadt freinds.
I guess maybe i was only 1/2 kidding abut ur gubn in bed but maybe u need it in bed for protection anyway,?LOLLOL!!No, really serious it;s cool u get the gun and badge and are fighting fraudulent investigations.
OMG...me + my roomate were like so wicked DUUUUUUUUUHHHHH abut ur pixtur bcuz after u said that I renmembered tht u has sent 2 me b4.U are very beatiful-both me and mt roomate :said: that, well she really sid I just hand signed it. U know what I mena?
So u off Monday? i;m not workin cuz I came into some $$ and then won sum in new orleans and then again last week but a freinf of mine--probably a guy u would arrest but not for fraudulence, said it;s like National Negro Day--now the giy who told me was drunk and he;s an indian 9not the dot in the head nut the cowboy woowoowoo kinf) and i couldn;t read his teeth to understand what he saying butt it;s like Hairspray only ebryone gets the day off. He was angry cuz the y dont have Indian(cowboy) day. I don;r think theyu have the indian/red dot day neither, right-u must know your holidays cuz ur a fed.
Yes, i wrote to my King and tols him how strong my luv is and he wrote back some SWEEEET letters about how he wants to be with me about 100 different ways-i mean like out of bed not in bed-and he should be here in the Province by Sunday I hope!!!!I think he somtims guts mad but undernath he;s like a cryin on the inside clown u knoq? He;s licky w/west uni bcuz they ran out of this loooooong form that the kid there, he;s a wiked pizza face, the forms might b in on Monday and he;ll 9PF) will not need it done if i;m really nice 2 him and when Raymond gets it 2 me today-b4 Monday.I think that PF means by 'real freindly' like mouth sexing up or hand sexing up--on him---i;m not letting him touch me, well maybe my balloons, right?So I; ll finally get 2 meet him(the KING) face 2 faceon sunday and I;m psyched cuz I;m gonna take him out for the best ffod at a club I know and meet al my frends.Even my landlord wants 2 meet him
So pls check your number and dial again abut cummin down to visy.If ur cool w/it on the boat we can oil up and get tanned all over u know and just take it real ez w/each of others
I;ve taken up 2 much of ue time so i;m leaving now hope to hear from u.
Is it ok for :TIA:?name calling
babs

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail My Dear Queen.Hope You've Received The Forms And My Picture?I Noted The Content Of Your Mail And I Like To Inform You That My Visa Is For 2Years,I Will Try And Spend More Time With You Before My Visa Get Expired.Unlike I Said In My Previous Mail,I Like To Have A Project In United State That Will Be Name In Your Good Name And Mine For The Best Love I Have For You,Though Am Still Looking For Way To Get The Fund Transfer Into United State In Order To Protect And Secure The Fund For The Use Of Both Of Us.The Fund Is 1.2million United State Dollars,Hope After The Ticket And The Shopping Fee <He's making me pay for the presents he's going to buy for me.> You Shall Still Look For The Way The Fund Could Be Safe To Any Of Your Choice Account For The Use Of Both Of Us?

Next I Forget,Who Is PF?Hope Is Not Going To Disturb My Love With You?

I Shall Be Waiting To Hear From You In Any Of My Email Account As Soon As Possible.

I think the picture is a do-over. Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd happy crowd

Congrats on the picture Fatter! Of course it's a do over! Very Happy Very Happy
You can probably even get him to re-do the sign since the writing isn't very clear. Maybe you can save that for the next re-do. . who is going to authorize the picture, they'll probably be a real ass and reject it because of some silly reason. Wink

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work on the picture Fatter!

I think it would look much better if you could get him to wear a hat.

(I happen to know he has a rather fetching hat. Wink )

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Thanks but it's too late for the hat (this time). Babs just went off in detail on how horny she was over his shaved head. Maybe next one I'll complain about the glare from his head. Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go FS, you have earned that pic. beers!

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting...

babs goes 18 font, all caps, bold, italics, underlined and pink for the King.
Quote:

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!
ALL RIGHT MY LOVELY KING, YES, I GOT YOUR FORMS AND THEY PRINTED OUT PERFECT----THIS IS SOOOOO WICKED AWESOME I COULD PASS A BRICK U KNOW WJAT I MEEN ? I AM SOOOOO OMG EXCITED! LOLOLOLOLOL---I MEAN, THIS IS JUST SOOO UDERLEY COMPLETLY CRAZY THAT I;M GOIKNF TO SEE U FINAYLL!!!!

THE OTHER ATTACHMENT IS UR PITURE RIGHT? I THINK I CAN SEE UR FACE AND OMG I LUV I MEAN LUV THE SHAVED HEAD THAT IS SUCJ A TURN ON AND I CAN KIND O SEE YER FACEBUTT IT;S REAL DARK SO DO IT OVER OR OMG I FORGOT0--PF IS 'PIZZA FACE' THE KID AT WEST YNI- HIS BOSS WILL SAY NO BCUZ THE WJOL THING IS 2 C UR FACE AND THE FULL NAME AND OTHR INFO.
PF WANTS ME TO B 'REAL NICE' 2 HIM AND HE SAID 2 CUM TO THE STORE 2NIGHT SI I;LL BRING THE FORMS AND IF U RE---DO THE SIGN SO IT;S PRINTED NEATLY AND LET ME WELL HIM PF BUT I WANT YUR FACE BUTT THEY NEED UR FACE CLEAR SO DO IT ANF I;LL PRINT IT TODAY OR I;LL BRING THE FORMD 2NIGHT AND THE PICTURE OR IT;S A DIGITAL CAMERA RIFHT SO JUST TAKE LIKE 10 OR SOMETHING AND I;LL PRINT IT OUT OMG, THIS IS REALLY HAPPNING,R@YMOND I;M KIKE A GUSHER I;M SO WET FOR YUR SHAVED HEAD I;M SUILLY ANSOLUTLY SILLY I TELL YEAH
HERE;S A ROSE FOR U!1!!!!!!!
())>-%----
DO U C IT? OMG, DO U LUV IT...STAY TUNED I;M SENDING U A HOOOOT PIX ODF ME
I LUV U AND CAN;T WAIT 2 C U MYKING
XOXOXOXOX!
BABS

Quote:
MY LOVE, THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU, I AM UR SHARON OF ROSES AND I WILL RIDE YOUR EON PAYSLEY LIKE A WILD ANGRY GOAT UNTIL U SCREEM WITH AN ODE TO JOY!! CUM JOIN ME...IF U DARE...
XOXO
babs

A very nice picture of babs' nude reflection from a mirror. I think it worked.

Quote:

OMG,The Picture You Sent To Me Is Too Beautiful,I Love And Care For It More Than You Feel.I Had Printed It Out And Place It Beside My Bed,Am Glad You'ver Finally Printed Out The Forms And As For The Picture I Think My Printer Is Condem,I May Not Be Able To Get You Another Picture Tonight But If You Feel The Westernunion May Disqualify The Picture,Keep The Form And I Promise To Get You Clear Picture Tomorrow When I Meet My Colleagues.I Appreciate Your Concern About My Look And I Thank You For Ready To Be There For Me.

I Look Back To Your Beautiful Picture And Noticed That You Are Pretier Than The Prietiest,Lovelier Than The Loveliest,Infact You Are Too Beautiful,I Promise You Will Enjoy The Way I Will Hold And Suck Your Beautiful Breast When The Eyes Are Four.Unlike I Said In My Previous Mail Everything About You Is Just So Perfect, The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away.Godwilling The miles that lie between us will soon disappear,And I Promise To Give You An Unconditional Love That Am Receiving From You Since I Had Been Receiving Your Mail.

Hope You Understand That If The Picture Could Cause Problem On The Payment,Do Not Present It As I Promise To Get Another Printer Tomorrow In Order For You To Make The Payment By Tomorrow Evening.

Lastly,I Want You To Also Find Solution To My Inherittance In Which I Pray It Name In Our Name On A Very Good Project In United State,I Dont Want To Depend On Your Fund,I Want You To Also Enjoy My Fund As You've Been There For Me.Think Of How The Fund Could Be Secure If Possible Connect A Responsible Person That The Fund Will Secure In His Account For The Useful Of Our Project.

Yours Forever.

Ima, hope that clears up the whole 'eyes of four' thing. Confused I'm breaking down and using that one. Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter: The bouncer from Canada (S3mple Tonne)is still around. Jane H0lt hadn't answered him. He was trying to get her to agree to write him a bunch of sex stuff in exchange for his help and she refused over and over, then ignored him. Well, he just got an email from her. Turns out Jane is a slut after all. Her sex talk sounds vaguely familiar though. What do you think?

(I am really enjoying making R4y play a horny 20 year old woman)

Quote:
Wht's up Lover Boy?Common Lets Talk About Sex Boy,Lets Talk About Your Cory I Mean Your Cork And My Sweet P*ssy.I Feel Like Having Your Cork And Your Tongue In My P*ssy.I Just Sit Down And Imagine Your Pennis,I Mean Your Cork How it's Like,Is It Big Or Small?Well No Matther The Size,If I Get Hold Of It,I Lick It, I Suck It Like An Ice Cream Until Your Heaven Comes Down.
Oh.........................I Feel Like Having You In Me My King And My
Love,I Could See You Are Also In love So I Admire Your Courage,Lets
Move On My Love From Afar,Keep Dreaming Of Me I Love You Take Care.

Also Note That Am Not Going To Write Any More Love Story Until You
Confuss Me With The 500usd I Asked From You.

If You Ready And Serious To Send The Money To Me,Kindly Send Via
Westernunion Money Transfer To The Following:

Receivers Name: Jane H0lt.
(snipped payment details)

I Shall Be Waiting For The Payment Details As Stated As Soon As You've
Made The Payment.

Love You.

Jane H0lt.

Please notice how the word "cork" is spelled. I will make sure that S3mple keeps spelling it this way. Also notice that Jane may be bi-polar. She kept calling me a bastard the last few emails and now she's in love with me. Laughing

Juli3t Jam3s is trying to get Sister Sl3dge to pay money for a trip to Zurich now, so that Juli3t can get to the bottom of the problem with retrieving copies of the forms she filed on behalf of Sister Sl3dge. R4y really is lazy about making those forms.
He told me that the United Nations burned them. Laughing

I have replied with this:
Quote:
Dear Barrister Juli3t Jam3s,
Thank you for the idea, but my ministry will not fund a trip to Zurich at this time. Please continue to work with Mr. Coker and the United Service regarding copies of the forms you previously filed.
Hopefully, they will be able to find copies of the forms. If this continues to be a problem and you cannot get copies, I will research contact information for a supervisor at the United Service in Britain myself and contact them through outside means.

Please let me know if you are able to make any progress before I try to find contact information.

Sincerely,
Sister Sl3dge

I'm sure he doesn't want me to start doing research on this. Wink

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
BWHAHAHA! J@ne wants $500 for that letter? She asks him to imagine his own cork? Hunh? BTW, Sl3dg3 is a real bitch. Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic