SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ethical question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across some ethical questions the other day.

My lad is playing a girl, a poor girl that need helps to transfer some money.

I keep asking for photos and phone calls on my k7 account. I'm sure my lad is a boy because
- the girl voice is never the same
- he keeps sending me pictures of nigerian actresses.

So by asking for "personnalized" pictures (with a sign or anything else), am I going to put some 'third party" girl into the game ? Should I stop asking ?

I tried to search if it had been already discussed here but failed.

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
WildEC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chances are the 3rd party girl would either be a fellow scammer or paid to do so.

so either your tieing up 2 scammers or helping some poor girl with cash... just not yours haha
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Or really badly photochopped. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you lose the bait.

Not the lad cos' a lad is for life.

Just rebait from a new address, new character, and try again, and again, and again.
Smile

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The quick general answer, bertrand79, to involving innocent third parties is that you should not knowingly require him to use an ITP.

It may be that he obtains his money to use the internet cafe by robbing people at knifepoint. That does not mean that it is your responsibility because you contact him by e-mail. It may be that robbing at knife point or bullying people, is his natural way to get what he wants. Again, this is not your responsibility - he would do it anyway.

If he says that he is female and gets a photo from someone else, by whatever means, you will never know how he obtained it. Whenever I offer any cash to a Lad for a project, I am careful to make sure that giving the money is dependent on receiving whatever I want, of an acceptable standard and quality, and tell him that this will be determined by a Commitee, not myself. That helps the bait as I can be very encouraging to him, but always make any bad news the responsibility of the fake Committee. He knows that getting any money is not automatic.

If I follow these guides then I am ethically and legally blameless. I may be a liar, but so is he. I am not a thief - he is.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your inputs Wink

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic