SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Law Exam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is tomorrow Shocked
In other news:
Any one here about the plane crash at Heathrow. Good crew skills kept everyone alive
http://www.guardian.co.uk/transport/Story/0,,2242405,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

Last edited by i-bin had on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I-bin had: What country are you taking the exam in? Are you taking the bar exam to become a lawyer or the exam to get into law school?

Either way best of luck!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck, I'm starting a law degree this year (2nd degree but still nervous) after the last 4 years in a law library I thought it would be a good thing to do.

Anyway good luck Very Happy

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not in the U.S. b/c the bar is given in July and February. Anyway, taking the bar exam was the worst voluntary experience of my life and I would never wish it upon anyone. Wink

Best of luck i-bin.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JM:

Did not know if he was taking LSAT. Looks like it is not given around now either....

Anyway, the bar exam sucked, but not as much as law school sucked. When I took the thing many years ago it was two days of essay. Now the kids have it easy, they get some multiple choice questions. Of course I had to walk 8 miles to the testing center in snow, in July, uphill BOTH WAYS!

Tell that to kids today and they won't believe you.

Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you were lucky, we had to go find the horse first, then harness it, then tramp the snow down in front so the Horse could get through!

I don't know, kids these days

I-binhad, good luck I hope you do well

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish:

yes, but we were forced by our law school professors to work 28 hours a day in their law practices and had to pay them $10.00 per day for the privilege of working there!

Either way, law school and the bar exam sucked. I hope I-bin comes back alive Shocked

Mortar x8
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sheesh, i was talking about primary school, it was harder going to high school

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
28 hours a day in their law practices and had to pay them $10.00 per day for the privilege of working

You were lucky
Love the Yorkshire man Smile

i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckily, in my generation, buses have been created.
It was an A2 exam, in the UK, nothing extremely hard or in depth, but a worrying thought all the same.
Thanks for all the good lucks Very Happy

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you did well, no matter how it was organised or scaled

have a good weekend I-binhad

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kubis:

I LOVE to go into a Yorkshire type rant when I am in the midst of two people trying to out bull sh*it each other. Makes them look at you like you are crazy if they don't catch the joke. Laughing Then if there are other people in the group that know the skit they jump in and try to out do me, making the original two twits look like well... twits.

Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic