SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad tells me im bringing too much money?! wtf!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bulldozer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im trying to get this lad on a safari, and to entice him more i've said im bringing $475,000 in cash (okay, maybe a bit far fetched lol) and much to my surprise, he tells me im bringing too much!!

Quote from the email

"How can you carry such huge amount of money?.It is too much.And what are you doing with such cash since you are coming to receive US$1.2 million?.All you needed to do is to come with the signing fee $6,500.00 and your hotel and food expences."

He's almost making me think he really does have a cheque for me lol why would he tell me im bringing too much??

I had to laugh at this part aswell

"I suggest that you can buy some gift iterms when coming which you shall present to top officials of the bank for their safe-keeping of the money till now.They will appreciate it becuase we Afriacan appreciate foreign gift."

Laughing

"I just feel dejected, like to jump into the lagoon when i check today and nothing from you. Do you ever imagine my situation, could you understand i was solely relied on you and the arrangement" - Ms Donatus

"the contents of your email is not good, why do you address me as 'Hi Pillock' ?" - Rev Martins

Bank kills - Ivory Coast Netherlands Ivory Coast
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may know bringing that much cash into the country is not allowed, and you will be detained by customs or become a target of thieves. Either one prevents him from receiving his money. Alternatively, he may be testing you since it sounds, as you mentioned, a bit far fetched. He may be concerned $1.2 million is not very appealing if you already have $475k.

Perhaps you can say you made a mistake and meant to type $4750.00. His response may be interesting since he wants $6500. Claim it is all you have and wait for his reaction. Ask him what types of gifts would be appropriate for bank officials. I suspect mobile phones or notebook computers will be high on the list. You can always ask for the bank officials names so you can bring personalized, engraved gifts which have little value to the lad.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I travelled with too much loot once and of course, got stopped and held up. One solution I had was to wire some of the money ahead of me. . . for the lad to pick up for me and keep safe. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Bulldozer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the plan was to fly to lagos, then charter a private light aircraft to Benin (as i have a pilots licence) and during the flight to Benin, i'll need to make an emergency landing due to some failure on the aircraft, obviously that would leave me stranded in a strange place terrified of theives, and the poor lad would have to come and collect me lol hence mentioning a large sum of cash, so he'll want to get to it before someone else does!

I've just noticed his previous email said the check has been cashed and is now in a secure vault, so i guess i'll tell him i misread his email and thought the cheque would take too long to clear, hence needing the cash with me (to invest in local businesses lol)

I'll tell him im bringing less now.

Any other tips would be appreciated!

"I just feel dejected, like to jump into the lagoon when i check today and nothing from you. Do you ever imagine my situation, could you understand i was solely relied on you and the arrangement" - Ms Donatus

"the contents of your email is not good, why do you address me as 'Hi Pillock' ?" - Rev Martins

M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, private plane ?

Would think you may have to pay for fuel in cash. US$475K though, would of course buy a tad more than needed.
Bulldozer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the fuel idea, i'll use that Smile

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Your lad that your trunk box can easily hold that amount of money, more if necessary. Cool

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea tell him you wrote 4,750.00 and put in brackets (four thousand seven hundred and fifty pounds) - if he asks why tell him you would give him the other 2000 out of your share of the money and why does he not read your email properly how the hell would you fit nearly half a million in your genuine fake gucci bag?

You said you want a safari from him - if the lad is suspicious now would be WAY too early to even try that, tell him you are very excited about the money and must have been excited when you wrote your last email - he would probably believe that

when ya mess it up slap the lad make it their fault lol and recover and move forward Wink

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, everything digital said. "Oops, a typo!" Tell him you will be getting the other 8,000 before you leave. Throw in some more confusion... tell him you are excited, and then say that you are either worried or happy about the money, then your lad feels you are invested emotionally in the business, and he can then emotionally invest in you, which makes a safari easier.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always say that you will be taking $ 5K extra to take advantage and see some of the country. Ask him if he is willing to take you around.
You would rather pay him the money than to some stranger.

Ask him what he wants for gifts. Its is nice of the mugus to think ahead and
know how to bribe the officials Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Bulldozer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just told him i misread his email and never realised the cheque had been cashed allready, so i'll be taking alot less with me now, just to pay for the plane rental and the fuel costs (and a little to invest in local businesses)

I've allready mentioned wanting to see some of the sights and he's agreed to take me around lol he's having some trouble with my passport though, it must be his old version of windows (definately not the 10mb renamed .dll file im sending!)

I also asked him what gifts the bankers would like...and told him to choose something for himself aswell, im looking forward to seeing what they all want lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic