SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dag Nasty... Henndick, parting is such sorrow....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba Bernie is such a nice guy! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy - Taking that extra yard in the name of exceptional customer service is what it is all about.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNNG: PLEASE PLACE ALL COFFEE OR OTHER BEVERAGES AT A SAFE DIFFERENCE, OR PROTECT YOUR KEYBOARD.

Mugu wrote me a long letter, in bold, in the text of my message last night. I have him in bold:
Quote:
Dear Hendick,HI HONEY.
I want you to know that I still love you,I still LOVE you too

but you have hurt me so much with your not arriving,you said I hurt you with all the obstacular distance I covered because of you?I did not regret and am happy to do that because there is no regret..

You make it all seem so hard, but you didn't meet me when I got
off the plane,I was at the airport from the very moment the plane landed till all the passengers left,but I found no one that resemble the picture you scanned to me,if it's true that you were among the passengers that day;it means you scanned to me another person picture,not yours and will be grateful that you tell me the truth for the LOVE to remain as before,but if you did not clarify this HONEY I prefer we forget about ourselve and we leave judgement to GOD,WHO knows more than both of us. ,

then you didn't meet the shutte in Parakou,Cotonou Parakou is 348km and I left Cotonou by 1:45pm and reached Parakou by 6pm that very day,the receptionist denied the arrival of the convoy by 5imba 5afari camp and said she don't know anything about the 5imba 5afari camp,which looks somehow to me and to the driver that drove me there,

then you went to Pendjari, very close to where we are, and then went to Natitingou, then you went... back to Togo?,What did you want me to do ,HONEY?after lots of embarrassement by the people in Natitingou by think that am a fool saying nonsense because nobody identifies 5imba 5afari camp,they said it's not existing .

Did you drop a little acid or something and trip
out, maybe see Saiont Mary in a tortilla or something,
because I am not sure why you couldn't get it together
to be with me.It's because after paying the driver the 114,000frsCFA from the 123,450frs CFA sent to me fromTogo by a friend I was left with 9,450FRS cfa which can not be sufficient for me to join you and to avoid another problem I choosed to return to Togo,or you are blaming me because I was not killed,jailed while you will make your life with Raul?HONEY you have to pity my conditions for the ragedic journey.

Now you asked me not to mention Raul YES,I have the right to say so or you love him,

so I won''t again that's better to my hearing.ok HONEY,

except to remind you that he was so helpful to me Because you are paying him and you paid enormously to Bernie Rhode for our HONEYMOON which Bernie Rhode denied me for his personal reasons

hen you left me abandoned,HONEY point of correction I did not abandone you a second but did not found someone that resemble the picture you scanned to me,tell me the truth that the picture you scanned is not you and the LOVE remain intact..

I have achance to see somethings in Burkina Faso, and rteally want you to
come along.I don't have money if you choose me as important as I do reserve your LOVE in me you have to go to a nearby western union and send me transport fare down and be with you,stop laughing to/with the fucking Raul,ok

The trip is going to leave in few days now. The couple cancelled because he caught some disease that makes slaphappy make noises about
disguting lower intestinal wet complications of a fecal and aquatic nature, all of which to say he got some sort of sickness, and the trip is postponed. Make sure you are not conterminated by the disease too,and stop kissing fucking Raul,you may be conterminated by him

I am not sure what to do as you keep telling me new stories and left me here.The next thing to do is to send me money to join you and make our way out and see me plug out the two globe from the dirty scull of Raul on my arrival,because he touch my thing.ok don't deny this because am nervousShocked

I am not going to Togo HONEY I can not force you against your will because our LOVE is natural but if you can because of the fucking saying of fucking people deny me,there is no problem,I still LOVE you and I am destinated to make you happy if you can bear with me unless our LOVE was hypocrite from your mind right from the beginning.Laughing

Here in benin they say that Togo is a very bad place filled with liars and
thieves, Let them say anything about Togo,I am not a Togolese but choosed to be in Togo because Togo the only peace area in African Continent

but I told them I am getting married to you,Yes you have got married to me not getting married with me point of correction HONEY,by the way why are you in conversation with those people to the extent of outr LOVE affairs,?didn't I informed you that everything supposed tobe confidential,HONEY it's not your fault but all these are plans of the stupid Melanie that introduced the 5imba 5afari fool to you and you choosed to change the plan at the die minute which I approved for the sake of LOVE

and they said that not all people from Togo are bad What did you think of this?.
They said it is very dangerous.Ask yourself as how,are they eating people in Togo?if Togo is a canivorous area none of us would have exist,all their sayings are rumours,but you are free to choose from mind what to do.but you go to US without having me in you,HONEY opportunity lost can never be regained.am very sorry for this .

Bernie says that he is willing to give me half price on another week,No more second to stay/spend with Bernie in the fucking camp that he denies me to visit with my HONEY,there a lots of Camp in Togo and free of charge compare to Benin.ask both Raul and Bernie what is ALEDJO in Togo,KPIME,KPALIME,SARAKAWA,PICK D'AGOU etc all these are free to visit by tourists but I kept said nothing when the fucking Melanie introduced you to the fucking 5imba 5afari camp it's not in my system to be authoritative or deniying once choice.ok.

and I am willing to change my ticket,You must leave Benin for Togo for the programme of 23/01/2008 I told you because mine is your and your and mine are the same for eternity.
but what I really want os for you to please justcome
here and be with me. No money HONEY

I love this place, and I promise you that I can make
it up to you, but I want you to come here and see what
I am seeing.I am not denying/disproofing you HONEY you because I want you to be happy for the rest of your Live but you will LOVE those mentioned places in Togo too and will compare it with your days in Benin.

Please stoop telling me more stories.HONEY what am telling you is gospel truth but amnot forcing you to accept it as reality but it will be a great regret for us to miss/loss each other like that .

If you don't want me again, just et me know. Maybe you found
someone else to share all of that money with.I need you than you may think and will not forgive both Bernie and Raul if you leave to US without me in you,ok.the money is there on your name if you like you can contact the attorney,but you know that this money matter have to be confidential.

I see you say you don't even want the gifts I gave you.I need you than the gifts,Raul is after the gifts while am after my thing.ok.
I am really confused You don't need to be confused at all HONEY,you are mine and am yours for eternity.ok I

wish you had just come to be with me instead of making up all of these problems you
supposedly suffered.Cann't you trust/believe me just once?

Let me know what your plan is I need transport fare to join you and pick up my thing down here and have romantic pleasures with it,ok,Raul away from my thing okfucking woman snatcheri

if you want to come to Burkina Faso, I would love to see you. I eill let
you know my plan as it develops.I want you more than anyone in the whole universeHONEY

All of my love,The whole of my LOVE to you and reserve for our children sadly LOVE OF no regret to you,Your HONEYLY thing Hendrich Benson

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow....a masterpiece..... Laughing

It'd make his day if I offer him $1,000 of travel vouchers for his next 5imba safari to compensate him for his 'obstacular distance covered' ...Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Astounding Doc. There should be an icon awarded for eliciting such special responses. Maybe "shocked" with the two globe plug out from the dirty scull? Shocked

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Feio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a unbelievable response. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when he was writing that. With replies like that I'm amazed he's got time to do anything else. The marriage thing still freaks me out a little. He is very particular about that.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I have rebaited him as a Lebanese merchant in Texas.... so this guy is responding, and I have him off script already....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm jealous! Laughing My lad is a quitter!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - You really do have this mugu snared so deep, he just doesn't know when he has had enough.... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe I can get this guy to borrow more money:
Quote:
Dear Hendick,
I am soooo happy to hear from you. Bernie says he wrote you and you will be meeting us up in Burkina Faso somewhere and we will finally be together. he is so nice to me. He really wants to make you happy!
Silly! Raul and I are just friends! I am your wife! But you don't seem to want to be with me anymore. How come you didn't come to the camp? Did you go to the Campement Pendjari?
Where are you in Togo, anyway? How far did you travel to get to Pendjari, and then why did you turn around? You were sooooooooo close!
Well, I am so glad you are coming to Burkina! Bernie said I should pay you for the travel expenses when I see you and that Western Union in Africa is not reeliable, so I will have that money, too, waiting for you when you arrive!
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Kissie noises >smoooooch<,

Connie

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there is not enough room on the server for all those siggy lines Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Make sure you are not conterminated by the disease too,and stop kissing fucking Raul,you may be conterminated by him
I'm really upset at Raul right now. He conterminated me. He was a good kisser, though... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
there is not enough room on the server for all those siggy lines

HAhahaha, Ambush, that is not a lie!

I am worried about being conterminated, too!

Sal Paradise
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so this was the thread that got me out of lurker mode today. Made me kind of spaz out in a weird twitchy way everytime there was an extra layer of horrible depraved humiliation for the bastard. I'm kind of still doing so now.

Without a doubt, the best bait Ive ever read. Congratulations.

You guys are gods. Absolute gods.

edit: also, I'll add, after reading baits for quite a while it inspired to send of a few simple one. Between the time of my post and this edit, I got my first bite! Very Happy CHEAP GOLDDUST FOR SAL!!!

edit: and a voicemail now! such fun!

Last edited by Sal Paradise on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sal, we are mere mortals. Shiver is on a higher plain, some of the others, up there. I ended up with a choice mugu, generous in spirit and greedy as a hyena by a carcas.

Well, laddie seems to have twigged, but... I bet we can get him moving. I need to have the right combo of smoochie noises and >slaps< to get him moving.

Quote:
HI HONEY.I can not promise to join you on your journey to BURKINAFASO BECAUSE NO WAY TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE TRIP BUT IF YOU STILL NEED ME.YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY HOUSE IN TOGO BUT IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING ME AS YOU WERE INFORMED THAT TOGOLESE ARE LIARS AND DANGEROUS I ADVISED YOU TO FORGET ABOUT ME AS YOUR LOVER.

I want you to understand that BERNIE is just beating arround the bush,because in his website there is a change and all his comment is not my concern but I understand that you will be remembering me sometimes that's enough for me,sorry for this I can no more continue with the risky journey.kindly pardon me.bye.

Your HONEY.

Hahahaha, bet I can get him to keep writing me, at least!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba do you know what he means by this comment? What change?
Quote:
I want you to understand that BERNIE is just beating arround the bush,because in his website

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I hope is the correc combination of smoochie noises and >SLAP<:

Quote:
So, this is it? After all you put me through, after all the money I spent, after all the worrying I did, you leave me like a newspaper on a parkbench? What have I done? TELL ME! You are my HUSBAND! I LOVE YOU! We are meant to be together forever! And now, you walk away? Leave me?
Hendick, I have to ask, what kind of man are you? You tell me lies about coming to be with me, I forgive you. You leave me here and my safari is flying by, and you don't get here. I help you by making arrangements for you to travel with us, but you don't care. You just LEAVE me, broken hearted! I paid my dime! And only arted!
He who writes the words on walls, rolls their thing in little balls, but, it is well known that HE who READS those little words of wit... but I fear ou don't get the context. Its an ALLEGORY, okay, about people, and what you have done to me, the pain you have caused, is JUST like that! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHY, HENDICK, WHY?
What I am trying to say, Hendick, is that I am a woman who has trusted you, who has saved herself for you. I have spent a great deal of money to be with you, brought enough money to pay ALL of the fees, and what do you do? Did you find another prettier girl to pay those fees? Is that it? have you found someone with bigger tits than mine? with a sweeter face? with better ways? Tell me: is she richer than me? Have you decided to marry her, and not me? You don't love me anymore?
Just so you know, I am not interested in Raul. I only want you. Hendick, all I have ever wanted, since we met, is you. Nothing more.
Why did you tell Bernie you were going to meet him at the border?
If I decided to come to Togo, where do you live? Would you be willing to meet me at the border of Burkina? Raul or Bernie said that after I see the W park they would be willing to drive me over to the Togo border, but I am afraid to travel alone. Raul asked me what kind of man will not meet me at the border when coming to their country, especially as I am carrying all of this stuff (and they don't know anout the money!), and I had to say, I don't know what kind of man would do this. Not the man i fell in love with.
Tell me where you are and wether or not you still want to do the transaction with me. If so, will you meet me if I decide to go into Togo?
Let me know IF YOU STILL WANT ME TO COME TO TOGO.
All of my love, to you,

Connie

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
@Simba do you know what he means by this comment? What change?
Quote:
I want you to understand that BERNIE is just beating arround the bush,because in his website

Nope.!
I have no idea what he means, I just checked the site, and everything is as it should be.
I was concerned that maybe I'd sent him details of teh Botswana camp, but I checked. and its not even that... Confused

RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been reading along for a while. Every time I think that the lad is gone for good, you reel him back in. Amazing. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welol, off to do some work and two replies:
Quote:
Subject: HONEY.DON'T CHOOSE OTHER MAN.OK UNLESS YOU WANT MY DEATH.

Hi HONEY,

?why?you like to accuse me of everything?YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THESE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SCAN YOUR REAL PICTURE TO ME.BECAUSE I WAS AT THE AIRPORT BUT DID NOT SEE SOMEONE THAT RESEMBLE THE PERSON IN THE PICTURE.BUT MY PICTURES I SCANNED TO YOU IS MY REAL PERSON.?WHY?

Your HONEY.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and:

Quote:
?why? can you do this to me,are you here in Africa because of me or because of tourism?you said you will be in Togo and you changed the destination with the advice of fucking/selfish Melanie to the 5imba 5afari camp. Um, I'm in Africa b y way of my fertile imagination and your greed and gullibility...

I accepted it because I want you to fell/be happier,despite the fact that I was sick I came to Cotonou to welcome you at the airport but I did not see person that resemble the scanned picture,I wrote on a piece of paper your name till 4:10am that day at the airport in the Country ( Laughing ) I knew noone after been robbed by bandit my little money,my passport,tooth brush and paste,upon all I risked my life to Parakou,Natitingou,entry of the Park etc.

Arrested by the Natitingou police that robbed me of my human rights too,but all because I want to make you happy but now you are telling me that I found another woman that's why I don't want to come to Burkina faso.you like it or not your legs my legs,nothing can separate us from marrying each other,and you should stop discussing our matter with people if you don't want me to be annonyed with you.and if you continue I will can your yansh hardly when we meet,before I have me in you. (????)Confused

?why? are you dribling me like this HONEY,why cann't you congratuilate/felicite me once for all the efforts for the sake of the LOVE between us.I LOVE you no matter what you do,say or no matter what you resemble. Um, okay, I have a beard, I am 6' tall, have a dick, and I have a mischief laden glint in my eyes as I laugh my ass off at your anitcs. Can I still get some of those kisses?

Your LOVE.Your HONEY.

KISSES.KISSES.KISSES.

Well, I am going to get past all of that and see if he won't come to meet me at the border.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and if you continue I will can your yansh hardly when we meet,before I have me in you.

Hmmm, I wonder if that hurts? Shocked
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, lastly, this:
Quote:
Subject: I said by not for our LOVE.OK HONEY.
HI HONEY,

I still LOVE you and your LOVE is still and will remain forever in me despite the plans of evil people that are discouraging you to our LOVE.in the first instance I told you my financial stand but you are doubting me because of the saying of the people and you gave them the chance,if not why our LOVE matter will be exposed to neigbour.

I LOVE you HONEY but I can not come because I don't have money,I love you and ready to get you in me once in Lome-Togo.I am tired asking you for money,my stand now is that I LOVE you but can trust you once you trust me,LOVE and trust are the same but parallel.so understand this and don't try and judge me,I did not drop you for any millionaire and if anyone should try to get you out of my mind/hand I will pray to Almighty God to punish the person for me.HONEY I LOVE you and am ready to join you in the safari but no money,cann't you reason along with me.

Your HONEY.

I expect to send him some emails tonigt so he will hae something for me in the morning.... Hahahahahah!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will can your yansh hardly when we meet

I think he might have meant "cane your nyash", ie spank yo ass.

Wooo, Doc's gonna get a spankin'!!!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got this. It sounds like he really doesn't want to travel:
Quote:
Hi HONEY,your final decision is now to abandone me and go finally with Raul,which was your plan since you met Raul,I will like you to understand that it's not fair to do this to me.

and if you do this Raul will call himself winner but he don't Love you at all but will just like to make fun with you and later drop you.HONEY you merit to be treated like QUEEN and am the only person destinated by God to do this,that's why I sacrificed myself for more than 1245km and did not see you but still keep on hoping to have me in you.

Kindly think over this am not wickeding you HONEY but am financially handicap to meet you in Burkina faso border,am telling you the gospel truth.kindly reason along with me,don't leave me for the woman snatcher/Raul,the fucking Beninios that lied to you that he's Cuban.HONEY am not blackmailing him but am telling you the gospel truth,kindly collect my ipod from Raul I hate him.I am very sorry if it's a sin to say that I hate Raul but Raul merit this ok,HONEY.Urgent reply HONEY.

Your HONEY.

kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic