SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally Lad gets annoyed - Now death threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BYE.............U HAVE PALYED SMART. MIND YOU WE WILL TRACE YOUR HOUSE AND WE ARE COMING TO VISIT YOU IN YOUR HOUSE.IDIOT.YOUR PAPA DEY MAD ALL OF YOUR FAMILY......

From cheque lad who sent only $2200 to me a couple of months ago...only Mr Bello intervened and took $400 of it and I have been sending updates to him about where the money is now along the lines of...

Quote:
Well I have been delaying becuase I took your money to the horse racing and am a bit embarrased. Well I was trying a new system out and was down $400 but then won $100 so it is not all bad. I am hoping to win back the rest of your money as I was talking to a bloke wit a different system who say I cannot lose.

Well finally he figured out there is no money to come although I will offer to share my 'winnings' with him..

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years

Last edited by dagget on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Buster Hyman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny email from your lad but please, tell me that this guy didn't mail anything to your house.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the mugu that you won $ 125,000.00 with your new system in playing the horses. Get a photo of new car and tell him you just bought the car.

If he wants to invest some money you are willing to share the profits.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dagget,

Is this our Raymond character, or another lad?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunatley this is not Raymond and the address given to him is non-existent. After that scary email I said that I would find the money for him somehow....but is he stupid enough to buy it...see for yourself Laughing

Quote:
So when are you sending the money??Let me know if i can plead on your behalf to the company so that they will not come to your house for taking away the company's money.

You can call on +234 80 33566535 so that you can discuss with them.

I think i have tried alot just make sure you call the branch in Nigeria.His name is Wr1ght J0nes,his e-mail address is [email protected]

Call them and plead to them so that they will not impose the police to this.

David.

The saga continues, New email, unlikley a new lad but rinse and repeat... any suggestions for contined mayhem with this one?

Have raised a couple of modalities to try on him...

Quote:
Ok I understand I am going to have to sell some items until the money comes through from the betting but there will be some.I am going to put my car on ebay tomorrow and will get at least $2000 for it.

Please tell the company I will pay as I would not want you to be blames for this mess. I will contack Mr Jones and ask for an extension of payment. If you need money sooner I can probably send you some money by bank transfer as I have control of my sister's accounts as she is in hospital in a coma after a car acciendent. I am sure I can borrow money from her and she will never know as I have done that before to pay some gambling debts.

Number 1 - car overpayment scammer
Number 2 - lost bank transfer with added bonus to get his details
Number 3 - dollar chop modality

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like you have this one well in hand, dagget. And you have left yourself with many avenues to stroll through, or lead your lad down the garden path. Nice work. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unhappy lad sent me this after i offered to sell my car to pay his money..

Quote:
IF YOU LIKE SELL YOURSELF TO PAY THE MONEY.YOUR NAME IS IN UR COUNTRY'S FBI.U BETTER BE RUNNING FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE NOW UNLESS YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE.OK

Still seems hopful that I will send him money though I told him that I have recieved an offer for my car, somone has said they will send me a cheque for twice the asking price so all i need to do is cash it and send the extra to the shipping company minus 10 per cent for my trouble.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for his address so that you can mail him the cheque you got from the other (fictitious) scammer, so that he gets more than he deserves, and ask if that means he'll send you more cheques to cash for him. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work dagget! Your mugu is mad as hell and not going to take.... well he'll probably take it some more actually. And I hope your dey-mad papa is doing OK too. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic