SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry has found out my 'supplier of livestock to the adult film industry' basically has no money, I am trying to see if I can get him to accept a leading role in an action movie as payment.

(if he says yes, it will go something along the lines of, get a goat and a video camera for your screen test.....) long shot but good to * with him

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this one in and made me laugh, seems he is getting jerked around

Quote:
What if i fill the form and you dont send the money?

Aawww poor lad, looks like yet another slap is coming his way Smile

Malaysia
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
i know the police don't really give a shit, but wouldn't the ISP do anything?

There is no point to get his account shut down when it will take him all of a few minutes to open up a new account and continue his scamming. It's not like the ISP will arrest him.

On another note, I find it highly irritating when my mugu's account gets shut down. Why should my fun have to be interrupted & also it is so pointless to take this action. Pastor R4mesh & I have been through 3 different email addys & J0hnny and I are on #3 as well b/c of account shutting down issues. There are other more lofty reason for not doing it too, like if the cops actually are investigating the mugu, well shutting down his acct certainly wouldn't help.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh how these guys are confused. Very Happy

From the 3fcc:

Quote:
B4rry said you did not send any money to him,here is the information he said he sent to you to make the payment through western union

D4NIEL 4NAEKWE
L4GOS N1GER1A

He said this is the information he gave you for the payment and yet to receive anything from you.

Whats going???????

Waiting now

B4rry wanted me to send the money to TH0MPS0N 4TOMB4.

I still need the name of the legal assistant that has been chopping his dollar.
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest update, I was only able to raise some of the money, and offered to sell some naked pictures of myself to him or any of his friends. Here is the response.
Quote:
The $350 will be okay,based on what you said i have told some of my friends,so i will let you know as soon as any of them indicate his interest,but send the $350 today so that you will be out this mess first.

I guess this guy is trying to get ANY kind of money he can.

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife, not talking about closing his email account, talking about contacting his ISP, as it is likely he is doing this from home, I can't see him spending all day every day in a web cafe in the uk. just wondering if AOL or BT etc would care. they would know where he lives. I am sure your ISP contract has some sort of clause in it about abuse etc. I know we are all here to have fun at the expense of some dumb crim. but the over riding goal should be to shut them down and put the fear of god into them. imagine he gets his home internet cut off and a letter from the ISP saying he is using it for illegal purposes! might actually scare the crap out of him.

besides in my experience, all but the most simple mugus have a record of potential victims in a main email account.

basically anyone "barrym" thinks is a good bet, he will forward the mail to another account of his that he doesn't scam from, so if he gets cut off at barrym1, you will get a mail from barrym2 with a dumb excuse like hackers got into my account.

i'm pretty sure all of its in vain anyway as the 419 crowd are so endemic, cutting the head off one isn't gonna matter and the chances of an ISP giving a shit are 1million to 1 but i can dream

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh dear barry's mate is off to moneygram again..... question and answer for the cash, please let him go in and say the secret answer is alotafagina

BARRY MORE to me
show details 14:17 (28 minutes ago)

I have receive the MTCN,please let have the following payment information because Daniel just called me now and told the the man in the moneygram requested the below information

1 Sender's name Mr Haywood Jablowmi
2 Mtcn: MTCN 48273329
3 Question & Answer---------------------
4 Country/state: where the money is sent from-----------------------

I am waiting right away
- Show quoted text -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haywood jablowmi to BARRY
show details 14:47 (0 minutes ago)

Question is mothers maiden name - answer - alotafagina

Country is United Kingdom/State is london

let me know that you got it thanks

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to the 3fcc with this:

Quote:
3fcc,
Last night, after you wrote me, I had just a little time left to get to the W3stern Uni0n office before they closed. I ran out the door and I got there just in time and made the payment to B4rry.

His legal assistant emailed me yesterday afternoon replying to my inquiry to B4rry when I asked where I should send the money if your office assured me that I would not get arrested, which you did.

I did as B4rry's legal assistant instructed me to.

I wake up this morning to your email and one email from B4rry which has really confused me.

B4rry's email told me to send the payment to a Th0mps0n 4tomba and you are telling me to send it to D4niel 4naekwe but I sent it to B4rry's legal assistant.

B4rry has been paid the $1500.00 dollars as I have checked the Western Union website and the money has been picked up.

I think you need to check with B4rry's legal assistant. He may have just not notified B4rry yet that he picked up the payment..

I do have the name of B4rry's assistant however it was suggested that I shouldn't drop names just yet.

Of coarse when I get a reply from the 3fcc I will stress upon them that they have a job to do investigating this fraudster that is right under their noses.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of bike insurance guy, who had literally thousands of emails he wrote, all trying to sell bike insurance to the "tail wind riders club". Towards the end he really wanted to sell some insurance! Poor sod watched all of his clients go running to the Joy Luck Insurance Company.

I really love a mass bait! Nice work here!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK this is just simply wierd. One of my b4ting acc0unts recieved a new letter from the 3FCC [email protected] titled SC4MMED V1CTIM/C0MPENS4TION fund. I din't believe its the same guys but I am not sure.

It has the useual stuff in it wanting all your personal information but they did send links. One thing I didn't know is now the UN has a secret service Shocked Also, their education level is increasing because the letter was signed by a Dr 4bu Y4r'du4. Laughing

The 3fcc must be getting popular. I didn't visit the links. I am concerned about getting a virus but maybe someone here knows how to get the sites shut down.

Succ3ss St0ries:
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=88&Itemid=91

M0st W4nted:
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=78&Itemid=79

For m0re vital inf0rm4tion,please visit:
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Tom finally forked over my signatures. Rolling Eyes All that huffing & puffing over 3 little signatures. I don't get it. Anyway, he made minimal effort to make it look like 3 different signatures. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I honestly expected more of these mugus. A banner now seems essential, but I don't want to hear his whining over that required step in the process.

@ HJ What is the point of reporting him to the ISP? At worst they might cut off his service, but he won't be blackballed from getting service elsewhere or in someone else's name, etc. It just sounds like more work you'd have to do for minimal damage. If you really wanted to contact an ISP, I think it would have more of an impact on the cafes that are jam packed w/ mugus versus these 2 or 3.

@ Ambush The You've Been Scammed scam is gaining popularity. It may or may not be the same people. Bait the new mugu from another account.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good mass bait! @Thefife: I really like where you are going with this bait. This guyis busy chasing fantasy money, hahhahahaha, and will end up with: 0.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This reminds me of bike insurance guy, who had literally thousands of emails he wrote, all trying to sell bike insurance to the "tail wind riders club". Towards the end he really wanted to sell some insurance!

Those were the days, eh Doc. By the end we had him so twisted he was offering to sell us scam protection insurance for a premium of only 5000 pounds a year. Bwa! Twisted Evil Can't wait to see how this guy ends up. But he seems lazier than dear Phili0s.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenn1fer L0ng gets so confused. She corrected the name and put D@n W1ll1@m. He had to inform her not to correct and sent this along.

Quote:
I did not tell you that i made a mistake,here is the correct information i gave to you to send the $350,its D@niel An@ekwe, NOT D@niel An@ekwe

Any suggestions on how to approach this?

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Send WU receipt sent to "NOT D@niel An@ekwe"?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Advice needed
As I posted earlier I received another 3fcc scam letter. They may or may not be connected. Regardless if they are connected or not should I put the two against each other? I mean how can I be a victim and at the same time be prosecuted ? Do the inter office or departments talk to one another?

If you think this is a good idea do you have any suggestions on how to play it? If its a bad idea please advise me against it.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush You should bait the new mugu from a different account. It's probably a different mugu. These types of scams aren't altogether unpopular. If it is the same mugu, well then he has another victim on his plate.

Why not check the headers/IPs to be sure.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Thefife. I am not sure how to read it but here is the header:

Quote:
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from mail.srnow.net (siterightnow.com [24.106.94.123])
by smtp7.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
for <xxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:36:20 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from helenmoritz.com (unverified [24.106.94.12])
by srnow.net (SurgeMail 3.8k4) with ESMTP id 149245036-1936432
for multiple; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:02:02 -0500
To: (Recipient List Suppressed)
Sender: [email protected]
Subject: SCAMMED VICTIM/COMPENSATION OF $550,000 DOLLARS ONLY .
X-Mailer: Quality Web Email v3.1s
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:02:01 -1200
Priority: urgent
X-Priority: 1 (High)
Importance: High
Message-id: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Authenticated-User: [email protected]

I took out my baiting account. Maybe you or someine else can figure it out.

Edit: I will bait with a new character. Being new to this game I better keep things seperate.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
I have told you that i dont have any legal assistanti dont know who are you are talking to you,let me have the payment receipt and the information.

I am waiting

My Reply:
Quote:
B4rry,
You NEVER told me that you didn't have a legal assistant. This is what I recieved and who I sent the $1500.00 to

Dear Client:
Allow me intruducing myself. I am P3ter M4du, leagel assistant to B4rrister B4rry M0re. Any businesslike aspects of your dealings with B4rr. M0re such as fees payments, retainers, and contracts, is to be handled directly and strictly with me as his assistant.
Remain blessed,
P3t3r M4du
Leagel assistant, B4rr. B4rry M0re

I don't understand why you are telling me this. P3t3r M4du sent me this email right after I asked you to talk to the 3fcc. I asked, in that email, for you to send me the information for payment once the 3fcc assured me that they would not have me arrested. Look at the emails! 5 minutes after that email was sent to you Mr. M4du emailed me.

I don't know what is going on but I am sure getting annoyed by all of this. You have been payed in full now please get to work on my case.

From the 3fcc:

Quote:
B4rry said nobody is his legal assistant,so if you did not send the m0ney to Th0mps0n 4tomb4 or D4ni3l 4naekwe,that means you have not paid,B4rry said he has requested for the w3stern uni0n receipt.

This must be taking care of this week or we start our action.

So I decided to slap. I hope this wasn't premature:

Quote:
3fcc,
As I just told B4rry, his assistant P3t3r M4du picked up the money at W3stern Uni0n. YOU have just P*ssed me off. I am tired of this run around that YOU and B4RRY are doing. I have COMPLIED with all your REQUEST yet you have done nothing but send me threatening emails. Who is Th0mps0n 4tomb4 and D4niel 4naekwe? Who is Fr4nk? and why you are explaining all of this to me, who are you? 3FCC can't possibly be your f**king name. Until I get names and explanation I will not send one more dollar to you, B4rry, Th0mps0n, D4niel, P3t3r, Fr4nk, or S0nny.

No More Mr. Nice Guy. I no longer care about the FB1, C1A, or The New Scotl4nd Y4rd. YOU won't get sh*t if I am in JAIL anyway. If you want my COOPERATION or MONEY you better start cooperating with me. Otherwise, you can go f**k a goat for all I care.

I am not sure what will happen next.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush Go here & put the header in
http://headertool.apelord.com/

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you for that link. it stated it was from the U.S. Its a Different scam.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it seems the "legal assistant" dollar chop modality has gotten under Barry's skin. He didn't even wait for my secretary to call him.

Quote:
Everything will be coming directlly to me,so dont forward anything to anybody because i dont have legal assistant,so be carefull,anybody that tells you that he is my legal assistant is a lier.

Waiting.

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry,

Oh okay. I guess Shelia doesn't have to call you today though. That's good. She went home with another migraine anyway. She says she'll be out the rest of the week.

I don't trust that Sheila. No one I know gets that many headaches.

Who is this Peter person then and why is he e-mailing me? And what kind of lawyer doesn't have a legal assistant?

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually it looks like he sent it using hushmail? If so, you won't be able to tell his IP. Just bait him from a different account. In all likelihood it's a whole different mugu.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugus are practically foaming at the mouth. Today's exchanges:

Quote:
Dear Mr. S1ana,

I have received the requested signatures you sent. That wasn't so bad now was it?

I will immediately get to work on processing the claim and submit it to my superior
for final approval.

I or he will be in touch.

My regards,

Allen Shoare
Claims Agent, Fife & Affiliates
Rare & Precious Stones Department
A Division of RETAE

Quote:
Guch33y
Tom called and told me that he has sent what the insurance company needs,and All3n has acknowledged the receipt of it,so Tom is waiting for him as he told him.

Dan

Quote:
All3n Sh04re

Okay, i am waiting.

Tom

Should I just send the money now? I really wanted a banner, but I can wait for that. Maybe I'll just send the money. Since he's waiting so patiently, I'll take my time making my next move. Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I had to slap B4rry I also fired him:

Quote:
have told you i knew nothing about the said legal assistant you arr talking about.

My reply:
Quote:
B4rry,
I have had enough of this run around. Talk to P3t3r M4du or the 3FCC or for that matter the others such as Fr4nk, D4niel, Th0mps0n, the list is long and prestiges. Maybe you can figure out who picked up your money. You stole it as far as I am concerned. Your fired you filthy thief. I will ask the 3FCC for another B4rrister if I have to but right now I could give a f**k about any of you b4st4rds. Go f**k yourself.

Do you think I am being to strong? I might write the 3fcc and ask them to prosecute B4rry.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic