SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I'm going to be sick ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJDh1xjSeU&feature=related

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
^^^^Grrrr - That link to the video is not working due to copyright issues

Just type Uri Gellar into the YouTube search box and you'll find plenty of stuff. One of my personal favourites is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Y7QR314xA

A little more detail (though bad quality video) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVKNWgCGMd4

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think we should bait him. (Uri Geller, I mean...not Shiver.)

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(No lads to torment for me tonight.)

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold a spoon like that and all the Cocaine falls in the dogs fur.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
wouldn't you like the ability to bend spoons just by looking at them???

So would Uri Geller. Then he wouldn't have been called a fraud.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey wayne, you still haven't got it completely right.

Shouldn't he have six fingers?

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think its unanamous (sp?)
he`s a dick

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't checked out those links, but a book I read once claimed Geller was working for the CIA in the 70's, doing some "remote viewing" experiements to spy on the Russians...

Has anyone heard of Derek Akorah? That guy is pure class!

As for people believing it, it is almost quasi religious the way some people get into that stuff, and I will say no more for fear of offending our religious bretheren.

pony
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone remember Noel Edmunds House party ?

For those non-uk people ... bad show which included a candid camera bit on a celebrity.

Poor old Uri was caught demonstrating how to bend a spoon in a restaurant - unfortunately, the hidden camera showed him using a not so psychic way of doing it.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Toe Hurts wrote:
I haven't checked out those links, but a book I read once claimed Geller was working for the CIA in the 70's, doing some "remote viewing" experiements to spy on the Russians...

If that book was called Mind Wars, then I read it too, and it showed that Geller was caught trying to use some fairly basic conjuring tricks.

According to John Ronson in The Men Who Stare At Goats, Geller claimed to have been "reactivated" by the CIA after September 11; just like a Lad to leach off disasters...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
helping Reading Football Club to win by using his psychic powers

Let's face it, they couldn't win any other way Smile

Purple Flower
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb - yeah, same book. Geller is a numpty, reactivated? Crazy.

pony
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
John Edward (US "medium") is a complete and utter scumbag.
My aunt was on one of his shows, just because she won free tickets or something while she was in the area where they were filming.

Her son (my cousin) had died several years before in a car accident. John Edward told her that her son was worried about his father, and that my aunt should go reconcile with him (they're long since divorced).

The father was a violent stalker who continues to harass the whole family to this day. Telling my aunt that her dead son wanted her to go see him could have caused a HELL of a lot of damage if she'd let herself be manipulated into believing it. Evil or Very Mad

(I hope this isn't too off-topic.)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the worst thing I could wish upon John Edwards would be for him to lose his voice. That would be sweet.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The south park episode making fun of Johnathan Edwards is great. Kyle goes in front of one his crowds after his show and starts to explain how the scam works, giving examples. Of course everyone in the crowd then thinks Kyle has the "gift". Quite humorous as Kyle spends his whole time telling everyone it is a con and everyone keeps insisting he is psychic.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had the chance to see the video from the Tonight Show. Man, was that ever awesome watching that piece of shit squirm like that. It's amazing to me that his career did not end right there on the spot. Maybe if the Tonight Show were prime time, it would have. What a loser that guy is.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was fooled the 1st time I saw Geller. Believed it all .
In my defence I was young and impressionable.
Then my dad did the spoon bending /breaking thing in front of me; so that shattered a few illusions.

There was something about Derek Acorah that always made me want to slap him silly.
He just seemed to scream FAKE. In the end he did. ( google Kreed Kafer for the whole story if you dont already know it )

The author Christopher Brookemyre uses the techniques of some fake mediums in the plot of " Attack of the unsinkable rubber ducks ".
He shows how a lot of it can be done.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
... It's amazing to me that his career did not end right there on the spot. ...

Yeah. All those dumb asses who believed they saw the Virgin Mary's face in the rotting concrete of a Chicago Freeway underpass about two years ago are proof positive that whackos don't have a chance in our modern, enlightened times.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9FjjrbQabw

Here is the video YW is referring to.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Long German article on the scammer: http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/24/24973/1.html

Btw, I also can make broken wristwatches tick again for some time. Laughing

(Digital ones do it only in the presence of Plutonium but that's another story.)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH CRAP I remenber him now...i remember when randi busted him on the phone book page flipping and hes giving all kind of excuses like there was static elec. in the pages and other BS,, and then you hear him in the mic they made him wear blowing on the page to flip it and he flips out and throws the table.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geller's main problem is he won't admit he's an illusionist (with very small repertoire). His main crime is he's encouraging people to believe in psychics.

John Edwards on other hand is just scum. He makes lads look ethical as he only targets the vulnerable at their worst time.

I've never worked out why people like him are not prosecuted - there must be enough evidence to show its a con.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"In November 2000, Geller sued video game company Nintendo over the Pok�mon character "Yungerer," localized in English as "Kadabra," which he claimed was an unauthorised appropriation of his identity.[56][57] The Pok�mon in question has psychic abilities and carries bent spoons. Geller also claimed that the star on Kadabra's forehead and the lightning patterns on its abdomen are symbolisms popular with the Waffen SS of Nazi Germany, and he was outraged at the connotations that Nintendo had supposedly made.[57] Although the symbols are derived from Zener cards, the name is a pun; the katakana n (ン) resembles the kana ri (リ) (the transliteration of Mr. Geller's name into Katakana would be ユリゲラー Yurigerā). Geller sued for �60 million (the equivalent of US $100 million) but lost."

He tried to destroy Pokemon when it was in its prime. He's a fool. He must die. Give me his e-mail address and I'll bait him.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic