SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone had to mention American Idol...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

American Idol starts in 8 minutes! Get your corn popped now!!
Very Happy I'm watching.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer music.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or a root canal.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You people have no sense of fun. I LOVE AI! I'm on the left coast - it starts here in about 3 hours. Can't wait!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pffffff. I'd rather watch Pokemon Laughing
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pokemon. Pfft Avatar the Last Airbender, a REAL anime. The only part of the "Idol" show is the auditions and laughing at people who think they can sing and get all upset and make death threats to the judges.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love American Idol. Smile It starts in a few hours and I've been anxiously waiting for it to return. Enough with the American football playoffs. Wink

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love watching the auditions! Laughing I'm putting it on Tivo and will watch it after the basketball.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pfff!

I'd rather gouge out my eyeballs with rusty fork tines.

My wife likes it, though....or pretends to.

I've decided that she is badger, also.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
I love watching the auditions! Laughing

I second that!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the auditions, too.

I will NOT give it away since I know some haven' seen it yet - - but I will say - I felt like Randy, Paula, and Simon had been HERE and got some ideas from our scambaiting when they offered to let one potential AI come back later in the day after ................. you know what they told the person......

maybe I should ask Ed....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simon is the funniest judge, as I said before the auditions are the funniest and best bit. Some of the death threats could rival some good lad ones here.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit that I also like watching the auditions, but when they're over I usually let my wife watch while I get back to the computer to play Nethack... (or now I'll probably take care of my lads)

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I watch the bad auditions. Everything else about that show bores me. Smile

Maybe somebody could TiVo Simon's commentaries on the wannabe singers and transcribe them into the random insult generator? Well...you'd have to do a little bit of work. Every time he says "sing," you'd have to replace it with "scam." Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite bad audition:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0MwHZWLdy7w

Please, woman.

Edit: Shortened link

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Horizontal scrolling sucks like Paris Hilton on that infra-red video thingy!

I love the Simon Cowell Ego Show. One day some irate punter is going to give him what for. We can only live in hope.

Paula Abdul is also very much like making love to a beautiful woman...provided she's got a bag over her head.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sorry about that. My screen resolution didn't allow any blow-out so I simply didn't realize. All is well in the world now.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I have to say about American "wanna be a singer" Idol is puke That is all.

edited for spelling

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK

Last edited by justicebdone on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, nobody here has auditioned?!

...I'll just slink off silently... Embarassed

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my wife and i love AI when we first started watching it we just watched for the auditions then we got in to all of it.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm gonna go audition next year as a Simon stalker! Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
whosthisthen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if it's anything like the uk version, then i'd rather listen to something a little more harmonious.... like the long drawn out death rattle of a man suffering from terminal flatulance!
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said, I prefer music.

So does a TV entertainer here in Germany. As a reaction to the total and utter crap that the German version of 'American Idol' barfed up - which makes it basically identical to the American and British versions -, he staged his own singing casting show.

The difference: he was really looking for talent, not for embarrassing losers.

The girl that won is really amazing. She comes from a small town in the Swiss Alps and is only 18.

Watch these clips of her which are all from the live show - and remember: she's only 18.

(The sound on youtube is pretty crappy):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVvJL2KnVA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjzYeIfkPq0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7qJsl1yAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3zWZmySl0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbVNue3N3PI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbvsLlOC54

She wouldn't have gotten very far on those other shows. Why? Because she's *really* talented and natural.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is good. However, she is rather guilty of oversinging. I wouldn't say that she is technically better than some of the people on Idol. I like her better than most. But she isn't necessarily a better singer than some of the people on Idol. Simply a matter of preference. There have been plenty of people on that show that are actually better singers than her. She definitely has nice stage presence. American Idol is about creating a pop star. So, you have to take that for what pop music is. I personally don't care for 99% of it.

On a side note- the back-up band for that show is absolutely astounding.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm in full agreement with that.

From the British version, this guy was incredible (I don't even care for opera):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic