SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She's got unicorns!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys are still interested, heatheralfred3 @ gmail.com has unicorns, too. But it takes a while to get her off her script.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Karla sent me some pics of my snakes.

This one's a real beauty! Now I really want to have a snake. I wonder what my wife would say...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rootuser, that looks like a ball python that has albino genes. Believe it or not, these suckers can go for up to $30,000. I love the pic of that one. That looks like a cool snake.

(As you can tell I'm a snake lover. My ball python is about four years old, five feet long, and enjoys being worn as a scarf around my neck. No albino coloring though.)

What's his offering price?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, according to the label of the pic it is a ball python.
I also love reptiles, although I never had any.

I didn't ask for the price yet, but it sure is a beautiful animal.

I believe they can be quite pricy, just look at those fancy carps they like in Japan!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Quote:
Unicorn 2001
This release has now finished beta testing and the production version is ready to release.

so just how do you beta test a unicorn? that poor animal, getting prodded and poked who knows where... these mugus, geez.

I'd make sure you ask for your unicorn to trained to run under Linux, just like the guy in your letter asked Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks the price is 500$
Thanks

Robert xxx <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Victoria,

A friend of mine recommended you as a good supplier of animals, i would like to know if you have any of these:
Afghaniraqi Mountain Goat (3)
Earthworm Jim (5)
Donald Duck (1)
Hypno Toad (2)

If you do, could you give me an estimate price?

Kind Regards,
Robert xxx.

GOAT must've been pretty epic compared to this then..
I need pictures of the mountain goat. Thanks for posting the addy ChainYanker Smile

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried too, but no reply yet:

Quote:
Dear Madam,
I was given your contact details as one who could assist in the acquisition of rare and/or endangered animals.

My employer has an interest in obtaining one or more breeding pairs of the following creatures.
* Cockatrice
Please indicate if these creatures can be obtained by you.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Mr

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
There seems to be some gender confusion here. Both I and the mugu are female. Members of the fairer sex and all that. In other words, not "he"s.

Are you sure? Have you proof?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of my gender, or of Victoria's?

FEMALE

themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how uneducated they are, trying to pull a scam. If they sent that to an avid dog lover, they would have lost their victim instantly. (I hope that was the case with all)

AKC is for only purebred dogs. The NKC will register anything genetically dog. AKC registered dogs don't need a secondary.
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For your baiting enjoyment, here are some realistic unicorn photos:

Black unicorn

First picture that comes up when you Google "Unicorn"

Backlit unicorn

Unicorn from worth1000.com

And here's my favorite- I've already passed it on to Heather Alfred, and I may show it to Victoria, as well: http://manybellsdown.files.wordpress.com/2006/05/unicorn.jpg

FEMALE

ChainYanker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Heather has been kind enough to send me some pics of my unicorn. Strangely enough, it looks just like a horse. I told her that I want a healthy unicorn. one with a horn in its forehead. At least the horse "doesn't have bad halitosis".

Meanwhile, Victoria has been trying to weasel out of sending me the unicorn's vet record. Her latest excuse is that she'll send the papers in with the unicorn. I told her that, while she's undoubtably an honest lady, there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there, and I want to be on the safe side.

FEMALE

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria's a lazy ladette, I asked her for information about the goat.

Victoria wrote:
Hello Robert,
how are you first let conclude in price and payment after that i can send you all that let me know if you can take good care of the goat? and also let me know if you are ready for the payment? thanks

Slap ahoy

Me wrote:
Victoria,

You haven't sent me any details about the goat and you're asking for an upfront payment?
I think i'll take my business elsewhere unless you can provide the information I asked for.

All I want is a photograph of the goat, information of its gender and it's vetinary history.

Regards,
Robert XXX.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic