SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More nice digs, Juan! he must feel this big (-) right now, small boi! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt to bohigal wrote:
Sorry to blow the fantasy but I'm a guy in RL. Laughing

Embarassed Don't I feel just as shell-shocked! After professing my love to you on this open forum?

I think you play this role just a bit too well.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And..... he's back!

K3lvin wrote:
Even if my friend Jim is so stupid to apologise, i will apologise on his behalf, please forgive him and reconcile with him. He might be childish, i am sure it must be due to heartache he has just encountered.
I have sponsored all the trip, even if we must come back, i dont think i can get any more money to do that. The loan applied for was not granted, the bank told me the collateral was enough to stand for the loan.
I am sure you would understand me, i am talking to you just the way my intelligence asked me to.
Can you just hear me out and dont be angry with Jim anymore.
He loves you and i believe he is the best for you.
Hugs and Kisses,
K3lvin.

K3lvin wrote:
I felt pity for Jim, he really tried to get to you, he could not make it wasnt his fault,

Please pardon him,

The only way Susan will pardon him is if he drags his lazy butt to Parakou again. Twisted Evil

AND -- as a special bonus, Jim just responded to Chin3du's taunt:

Quote:
HEY DUDE,

HURRY UP AND GET YOUR FUCKEN ASS HERE TO GET YOUR PUNISHMENT, I HAVE GONE LENGTHS TO MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR ALL THESE.

YOUR FAMILY IS AT STAKE, I AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET THEM IN HELL. I GO SHOW YOU WETIN I TAKE PASS YOU

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STUPID LAD #2 wrote:
i am talking to you just the way my intelligence asked me to

Huh? Confused That's some funny stuff.

@Juan, I'm sure you already know this but if you are using a fake lad character in your bait, make sure you don't email the original lad as the victim and then as the other lad too closely together. Seems too conincidental that the victim and the other lad both always email the original lad minutes apart. Laughing I almost lost a lad recently because I did that. I try to keep at least a 4 hour seperation.

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@viereinsneun, no problem, I just figured you were gay. Laughing Wink (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

@Mr. Otto -- I always put several hours between my character emails and my fake lad messages. This lad has bought my fake lad story hook, line and sinker.

I just replied to Jim's half-assed apology:

my character wrote:
I just finished writing to Kelvin. I told him you need to apologize for yourself. Having Kelvin do it for you isn't good enough. Then I found your email in the queue and for a second I thought maybe you really did want to reconcile. But apparently not, your "apology" is pretty cold, heartless and defensive.

I want to reconcile with you. Truly, honestly, really I do. I don't want things to end this way. But I need to have a sincere apology from you. And I need to see you. I don't care how you do it. If you are resourceful enough to start a new life in a foreign country, you are certainly capable of getting your cute little ass on a bus to Parakou. Mr. Rhodes tells me there's a bus that goes direct from Lagos to Parakou. I'm here until Sunday. If you really, truly love me and want to keep our magical relationship from souring, you need to do whatever it takes to go to Parakou. You can forget Cotonou, I'm not doing that ride again. Besides, according to Mr. Rhodes it's easier to get here from Lagos by way of Parakou anyway. If you do show up, even as late as Saturday, I'll gladly reschedule my return flight and stay another week or two. I love it here, I wouldn't mind staying -- especially if I could be with you. But if you aren't here by then, I'll know you were lying all along and that you don't really care at all. Then I'll give away the last of the presents and take the money I planned to use for us to have the time of our lives and just go home.

That's all there is to it.

I hope the reference to the gifts and cash keeps him focused. I want this bastard on the road again! Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i just want to fuck you to fufil my promise.

abit dyslexic but he IS getting that fuck Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, this is great Juan, love your style, especially that slap you gave him Smile

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never give up. I just sent a 'good morning' email to Jim, just as I'm going to bed in California.... I hope to get a positive response when I wake up. I really want this bastard to travel again!

Quote:
I woke up early. I'm trying to type quietly because Reginald is still asleep. It's now Wednesday. You have today, tomorrow, Friday or Saturday to get here. If you do, I'll stay another week, or two, or as long as you want. I'll go anywhere you want and do anything you want. But if you don't come by then I'll know you were lying all along and I'll go home on Sunday as planned, and I'll never speak to you again as long as I live. So it's your choice. We can have fantastic sex and I'll treat you to anything in the entire world that you want, or you can stay there and whine about how cruel life is and how you can't afford to do anything. You can have paradise or you can live in hell. You decide. As for me, whatever you choose I will live my life happily.

I'm here. Come and be with me and I'll make you my king. Otherwise I'll be in Seattle but my door will be locked.

I love you. Come be with me.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You such a sneaky ....!
I love the way your twisting that lads mind and lure him with the prospect of sex and money.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, my friend, this has really made my night. Your talent for finding the dumbest lads never ceases to amaze me. As a betting man, my money is on these knuckleheads hitting the road again.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely Jimbo has now gone all polite when dealing with the 5imba Camp. Does he think that being smarmy will get a full refund for him?

Quote:
Dear Mr and Mrs Rhodxx,
I got your mail, and i will scan all the receipts to you as soon as possible. I dont have a bank account here in Nigeria, so i prefer the money sent to my e-gold account.

Get in touch let me know how possible that is.
Jim.

@Juan - I wonder if there is a possibility that we can combine our stories here and lure Jimbo onto somewhere in Nigeria. Maybe Abuja?

We will only make a refund to a bank account or WU secure transfer to a designated bank in Abuja.
Maybe your lady could also hitch a ride off a driver on leave, who is heading home to Abuja?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! Well, I really think he should go travel to sign the documents. Is he in Lagos? I think the documents got sent to Abuja....[/i]

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, race fans: there may be some life in this old horse after all. Very Happy

First, an email from Kelvin, taking responsibility for everything:

Quote:
Lovely Susan,

I have just finish haveing a long chat with Jim, telling him to apologise in a very big and surprising way, he told me the only way you have agreed to reconcile with him is for him to come down to Parakou, yes i think thats the best way to do it.

Come to think of it, Jim is a foreigner in Africa, he knows nowhere, i am the one who has been helping him move around, now i dont have anymore money to do that.

I have to resume work on Monday morning so i will be able to pay up all the debt i have incured on the trip to Benin Republic so far.

Susan i am sure you are a soft hearted woman and you will understand how it feels for me to have spent all i have earned on coming to Parakou the last time, but it was so unfortunate we did not make it.

I was also happy when i learnt we were going to have a wonderful time with you, i am also upset missing the same opportunity of having fun with a lovely and caring woman like you.

Please promise me you will forgive Jim even if he does not come to the camp, like i have told you, he cant make it without me. I have to work to pay up all the borrowed money. Susan i plead on behalf of Jim and myself. I also love love you just like Jim.

I will be so happy to hear that he has been forgiven so that the three of us can start another life outside the camp.

I love you Susan

Hugs and Kisses,
Kelvin

Then, an hour later, an email from Jim, begging for money:

Quote:
My love,

I woke up this morning to find your mail, saying i have not aplolgised in a very unique way. Please you just have to accept my heartiest apology and let old times pass away.

I believe the only way i can make it up to you is to come down to Parakou, i dont think that will work out, but i have another suggestion for you to send me the money so i can come down to Parakou.
I want to know if you can send the $3,500 to Kelvins e-gold account?
Get back so i can send you Kelvins e-gold account number.
Your love,
Jim.

Well, those are pretty unencouraging. But WAIT! WTF? A new character suddenly raises his head! Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kelvin's brother, J3rry W1ll:

Quote:
Hello Susan,
How are you today hope all is well.....Well am jerry the elder brother to kelvin so i heard all that happened see Susan i will like you to know that is it kelvin selfishness that made jim not to come with him over there with him all the want is the little money you send him that all he never wanted you to do anything with jim all he want is all by him self...I saw the mail you send to him telling him that you drove to cotonue on Monday and you did not find them there i want to tell you now that its the plan work of kelvin and he told you that he had a loan and other things i heard all this i could not bear it so i decided to mail you and let you know that i will bring jim to you and i also heard you will be leaving by Sunday so that why i wanted you to know that am feeling what you are feeling...for you coming all the from the states to Africa to look for jim and you could not see him Baby i know its very painful so i want you to know that i will make it up to you by bringing jim to were you are now and please i want this transaction to be confidential and secret between you and i and jim and do not let kelvin know anything about this traveling of i and jim to come were you are now....

All i want you to do is to Send me Every details where you are and we will be coming through plane to where you are in two days time before you leave to the state.....

We are await your reply immediately so we can arrange on how i will bring jim along with me..Here is my private Phone number i will like if you call me immediately you receive this mail 234-xxxxxxx01 Hope to read from you soon....

Shocked Shocked

Okay, time for me to put on my Sherlock hat and grab my pipe. Jerry used gmail, just like Jim, so I can't trace the IP (dammit). But Jerry's email is timestamped 11 minutes after Jim's. If this is Jim simply pulling a new angle, that's some fast typing. But if Jim wanted to pull a new angle, he doesn't need a new character -- especially if it contradicts the begging email he just sent. And Jerry has no money problems. He's ready to hop on a plane, to hell with all that bus and taxi nonsense....

My conclusion, Doctor Watson, is that the job has been chopped by a REAL rival lad. Very Happy

He says he saw my mail, and heard about my story. I think that part is probably true.

My usual knee-jerk reaction when a lad says not to tell someone about something is to immediately let the cat out of the bag. But this time I think I'll sit back and play along, keeping it secret. At least until the lad is on safari. It can't hurt for Kelvin to hear all about it then, and be ready for his buddy's return to the cafe. Twisted Evil

So it would appear this safari is back on, with a new lad ready to enjoy the luxurious amenities of 5imba 5afari Camp!

@Simba: I am planning to tell him to fly to Niamey, unless you have a better idea.

Stay tuned, this looks like a fun ride!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it still gors on. i think in going to have to make some more popcorn

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe, just maybe this Jerry is actually Jim/Kelvin's OGA.

Maybe he decided that the 2 clowns were incapable of pulling this big a job off.

Maybe he has decided that Kelvin didn't pull his weight so he's going to do it properly.

Maybe if he spends some of his cash and brings Jim along he can dispose of the remains if anything goes wrong.

Or maybe this is a proper chop job. Unlikely though otherwise he wouldn't be suggesting he will be coming with Jim. UNLESS Jim, seeing that his OGA (Kelvin) was unwilling to risk any more for the big payoff, decided to try a little higher up the food chain.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
@Simba: I am planning to tell him to fly to Niamey, unless you have a better idea..!

@Juan - Great minds think alike.... Laughing

Reading my way through the latest Emails I was going to suggest that 5imba send a secure transfer of Jimbo's refund to Parakou as extra incentive to get him back there.

But with the mention of a plane, that shuffles all the pieces again, and I am definately in agreement for Niamey.
What do you think to sending a secure transfer to Sonibank Niamey?

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TurkeyTrotter: you could well be right. Obviously someone doesn't want to see this ripe, rich maga walk away. Could be an oga or could be a chopper, either way I like it!

@Simba: Excellent suggestion, yet another bit of motivation. I'm going to ignore his begging. In fact I think I'm going to ignore both Kelvin and Jim altogether for a while, just to see what kind of reaction they have to being snubbed. But Jerry will definitely be hearing from me. Very Happy Niamey here we come!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pardon my ignorance - what's the advantage of the Niamey in this case? I do not see Niger on the Simba website.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - The only hitch, is how do I know about Jerry and Email him details of the refund that is intended for Jimbo?

I will have to advise Jimbo of the transfer, and you will have to mistakenly let Jerry know about the refund too... Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

Wow! I'm surprised, again, by this safari! I thought I was out, but they pulled me back in. Good luck this time, maybe getting them lost in the National Park and never heard from again would be nice. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

@bohigal: it's a nice long trip, further west than the other options. It's also logical as being close to the camp.

I forgot to check my fake lad account this morning. Yesterday I taunted Jim some more:

my fake lad wrote:
OH, I DEY SO AFRAID OOOO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA UNA STUPID LITTLE BOI U FOUGHT WIT DI BABY UNA WOULD LOSE .U OPEN MOUTH BIG BUT U DEY JUSS DI SMALLBOI MUGUN OK .U C HAU STUPID U BI .UNA CANT EVEN TEK MONI FROM DI MAGA WEN SHE BEGS U FO TEK IT .IDIOT .I DEY GOIN FO FORK AM AGAIN 2MORROW NA DEN I DEY GOIN FO GET ALL AM CASH. UNA GET NOTHING, GOAT FORKER . I TEK IT ALL .

I DEY HAPPY I COME HIERE, I LIVE LAIK DI KING NA FORK UR MAGA NA GET PRESENTS TOO. AN U STAY IN 9JA AN FORK GOATS AN CHOP RATS 4 DINNER COS U R SUCH A FOOOOLLLLL. HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUSAN A FAIN WOMAN WIT BIG TITS NA SHE REALLY SABI HAU 2 SUCK MAI COCK GUUUUUUDDDD !!

Jim's response isn't exactly signature material but the important thing is that he still believes in Chin3du:

Jim wrote:
WHEN YOU FINISH, JUST STAY THERE NO COME BACK, COS YOUR PAPA DON ALREADY DIE, I DEY WAIT FOR YOU.

Chinedu isn't finished with Jim, not by a long shot. There's still $40K to take from Susan.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba: oh yeah, that doesn't quite work.... Maybe you should go with WU Secure for the time being.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan just wrote to Jerry:

Quote:
Dear Jerry,

I'm so delighted to get your email!! How nice to meet you, so to speak!! And I'm thrilled to hear that you will bring Jim to see me at long last!!!!!!!! If that is a promise, I'll extend my stay for at least a week. I don't want to run off the day after you get here! This is wonderful news!!

I'm staying at the 5imba 5afari Camp in northern Benin. It's truly a wonderful resort. I don't know the exact location, but we're close to Pendajari park. In any event I just talked to the director here, Mr. Rhodes, and he said the best way to get here by plane is to fly into Niamey, Niger. That's what I did and it's really a pleasant and fairly quick trip from the airport. The camp runs a shuttle to Niamey once a day. All you need to do is let Mr. Rhodes know when your plane is coming in and they'll make all the necessary arrangements. This is a very luxurious place and the staff is incredibly accomodating!

Please let me know the details of your trip just as soon as possible! I can't wait! This is the best news I've had all week!!!!

And don't worry, I won't say a word about this to Kelvin or Jim. I'm sure it will be a fantastic surprise for Jim, I suggest you wait until the last minute to tell him so he'll be all the more excited!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Smile

Fondly,
Susan

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, GREAT! Hahahahahaha! Awesome work! Send him to Niamey! HAhahahahaha!

(sdorry, have to run but wanted to share my enthusiasm for this bait! Great work!)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you're done with this bait, please post it in the Letters Archive.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic