SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chat room for eater.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I, for one, would have never thought I would enjoy a chatroom. The Skype chat Breadcrumb controls with an iron fist (don't let him fool you) is quite enjoyable. No Teeny-bop type talk (except for Reaper). Mostly just good times and fellowship (whatever that is). Give it a try, and see if it's not different than the standard chatroom.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo wrote:

BTW WTF is "FIGJAM"? Laughing

No idea, but I'll be using it on my lads soonest. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Skype chat Breadcrumb controls with an iron fist (don't let him fool you) is quite enjoyable.

*takes a bow* thank you thank you...but the credit goes to my hosts in the chat which do a great job and make this chat work fine. (which reminds me: you aren�t host anymore harry, right? maybe this is why it runs so well? Twisted Evil ) Wink

Ohh..and please for the record: The Skype chat thingie was NOT my idea, it was Radden who had this idea about a year ago and who started this. (so in case you want someone to blame, blame him Wink Laughing )

But I have to agree with Harry, this whole chat put us even more together and has built up friendships beyond normal forum buddies. Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
No Teeny-bop type talk (except for Reaper).

And I don't talk like that. Smile No seriously.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^w7F 3v3r, ju b 1337 sp3@ki|\| @11 0\/3r t3h pLaC3!!!!

Actually, no one talks like that even Reaper. It is a good place and besides one or two instances, which were mistakes to begin with, it has been peaceful there. I invite everyone who has Skype to join and try it out at least, you can PM Breadcrumb, Persephone, PRS Girly Girl, 419weasel, BLZbubb, Eliza Doolittle, Hell Ryder, Reaper, or I for invitation or more information.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
Mostly just good times and fellowship (whatever that is).

That's what you call it Harry?? "Fellowship"??? Twisted Evil Wink

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Windypops, the answer is back there ^^^

@everyone else, I'm not knocking and won't knock Skype, my setup at the moment is loaded and I can't afford to have skype on the system as well, when I eventually upgrade to something with more than 20gig,

But the OP was to have a chatroom here in eater, I'm still against that, the chances of wrong advice, as mentioned above, being given on the spur of the moment, the perhaps misunderstood slights that can happen, and do happen in a fast moving chat room, aren't needed here

I'm happy to have the Skype people with their forum, once I get skype, I know I'll join in, but till then I'd prefer this forum because it gives everyone a chance to think before/after they post. and grovel when needed when they make a cockup

I give grovelling lessons free, bring your own kneepads

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@breadcrumb

no offence meant at your skype chat room,i am sure its a very nice place to
chat and meet with fellow baiters.

i am really not keen on a section of eater being opened up for chatting.

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not one for "chat". I am thinking about Skype, but I'm not sure I would make very many appearances in its chat room. It's hard enough as it is finding time to bait.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only advantage of a chatroom, that I can see, is that it would be a neat place to abuse the trolls.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic