SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Colts or Bolts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who will win?

Colts
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Bolts
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its the antisapation of what could happen with that next pitch that keeps you watching. could the ball be a strike or a ball, is it going to be hit for a little bloop single or smashed for a homerun? a tight game where it comes down to that last pitch out or a walkoff win. the enjoyment of a sunny afternoon having a few beers and snacks rapped up cheering your fav. team with other fan like yourself. and for a few hours forgetting the stresses and problems of everyday life. and just being you.
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to watch American Football once and I thought I understood what was happening. Then I got horribly confused ... the referees suddenly started throwing their hankies about - so much so it looked that a bizarre morris dance (if morris dancing can get more bizarre.)

After that, somehow Burger King became involved, followed by some toilet cleaning products and I don't think it was even half time.

I went back to rugby.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the shockers are over.......I am pulling for San Diego to beat the Pats, so my beloved Green Bay Packers at least have a chance in the Super Bowl. (After they whoop the Giants of course) My condolences to the Colts and Cowboys fans. Twisted Evil
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry:

Yeah, there are a lot of us pulling for the Pack these days. I generally like to see Favre do well, just because he seems to be truly a wonderful guy, but I don't like to root for the Pack. Now I don't have a choice.

Colts did not deserve to win that game. They played like junk.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but I don't like to root for the Pack

That's because you're scared of them, scared they'll beat the team you like.. which of course they probably already did this season Laughing
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I 2nd that radden Laughing the pack hes just been fun to watch this year. and as far as brett being a good guy? i dont think i have ever met a more nicer more down to earth man in my life. you go say hi to him and he has no problem standing there and just chatting with you just like your a old friend.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with the bag heads. They are fun to watch this year. Not only that, but I really feel that it would be nice for the greatest quarterback who ever lived to have 1 more Super Bowl ring before he finishes his career.
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

right on harry. .....im going to have to go find a cheesehead avitar. baghead... (shutter)

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radden wrote:

That's because you're scared of them, scared they'll beat the team you like.. which of course they probably already did this season Laughing

Nope they did not. I am a Colts fan. The only way the Pack could beat the Colts would have been in the Super Bowl.

I'd root for even the RAIDERS over the Pats, so rooting for the Pack over the Pats is a no-brainer.

I agree that Favre is a spectacular QB and he should have more than 1 ring. So should Manning, but it does not look like that is going to happen for Manning.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think Payton will get another one yet. He's far too good to not get one.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Harry, Peyton will get another ring.

I would like to see Favre get another ring but it will be tough this year. I am a big Cowboys fan, really I did not expect them to do as good as they did this year, but they choked against the giants. I don't think it was Romo that choked either, but he is going to get all the blame. I didn't like some of the play calls and it looked like the O-line gave up in the second half. They should have been abusing the middle of the field with Witten and TO. I can guarantee that Favre will kill the Giants in the middle of the field.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re Peyton getting another ring....

I think he still has the talent. HE has not yet started to lose that ability to make the clutch plays. The question is what will the team look like next year. I would bet Harrison will retire. While the rest of the receiving corps is good for the Colts Harrison is just head and shoulders above. He is as good as TO but without the attitude. Or he was before his knees started to go.

Addai has come into being a good running back. The team is beat up right now so it will just depend on how it goes with the players and their rehab. I am just concerned that next years team will have salary cap issues and who knows....

Honestly regardless of my dislike for the Pats, I'd like to see Favre win another ring too. He is too good of a QB to just have one.

Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic