SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitmaster General
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this can stay on track for a couple more days. I'm loving it.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like it's over. Sad The bastard didn't bother going after all.

Jim wrote:
Despite the fact that i love you so much, i dont think i can make it up to you anymore. Our initial agreement was for you to come done to Nigeria, i dont know why in Gods name you went to Simba Safari Camp. I dont think such exist.

I have wasted my precious and little money looking for the Camp all around Benin Repbulic, I am so sorry to say i cant make it there, i am sick and tired of all these.
If you cant come down to Nigeria, then forget about me and everything that concerns me. I am tired of being a love slave. Laughing If you really want me, you have to send the presents to Nigeria via FEDEX so i can be sure of how much you want me.
Let me hear from you now or never,
Your Love,

Jim wrote:
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SUE, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS, I DONT WANT TO COME TO COTONOU ANYMORE, THIS IS CAUSING ME A LOT OF PAIN AND NO GAIN.
I ADVISE YOU COME DOWN IF YOU LOVE ME OR YOU GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE WITH REGINALD AND PETER THERE IN TH CAMP.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING OR NOT.
ALL MY LIFE,
JIM.

Well, at least I have a chance to vent some frustrations on him:

my character wrote:
YOU BASTARD!!!!!! You selfish, rotten son of a bitch!!!! I rode all the fucking way down to Cotonou TWO DAYS IN A ROW to pick you up and despite your promises you didn't show. You wasted one hell of a lot of my time!!! Why didn't you tell me before I left this morning??? Yout shithead bastard!!!! That's two 13 hour trips you put me through!!! You arrogant prick! You scum-sucking pile of dogshit!! You disease-ridden dickwad! You crap-eating bowl of piss!!

"CAUSING ME NO GAIN"???? What the hell is that supposed to mean?? Are you only after me for my money??? I thought you loved me! Evidently not, all you want is to GAIN! You want me to fucking Fedex presents to you because you're too fucking lazy to come get them. Well FUCK THAT!!!! I'll burn them before I'll ship them to you!!! They're PRESENTS, dammit, not PAYMENT. If I give them to you it's because I want to, not because I owe you. I don't owe you jack shit you bastard! You fucking owe me a LOT. I spent at least $20,000 just on airfare alone to get here, not counting the cost of the camp, or the hotels in Paris, or all the presents you seem to believe are your GAIN. You masturbating genital wart!

Well forget that, you selfish pile of pond scum! You have pushed me too far now! I'm going to bed now, in the morning I'll make plans for my return home. The presents you seem to feel belong to you are going to people who deserve them. Fuck you. I don't know what I ever saw in you. You seemed like a nice, caring, honest guy but you turned out to be just another grasping little boy.

Bye, Jim. Go stick your head in a tub of bleach.

Chin3du the dolla chopper will get back to him later. He's going to find out just how much he lost by being lazy....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan - I take my hat off to you for inflicting a whole heap of misery on this mugu.... Twisted Evil

I still see two options here though for prolonging things...

Firstly, he wants his new toys sent by Fedex. Well I am sure that we know of a very good and reliable shipping co. with offices in Abuja.

Secondly he wants you to visit Nigeria. Thats ok, you could do that, anywhere north of that dangerous place called, errrrm Lagos.. Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahah! Juan! Good one! I love your rant!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You scum-sucking pile of dogshit!! You disease-ridden dickwad! You crap-eating bowl of piss!!

Gee Sue, tell us how you really feel about him!

I grovel before your greatness. Remain blessed.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh poor frustrated 5ue, lazy wanker J0e.

After a night of rest, maybe those Rolexes Sue had engraved with Joe's name could be sent by courrier as the Rolex shop won't take them back now anyway...

I really feel for 5ue - Juan, you write well!
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding that slap of epic quality:

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is some seriously masterful insulting. I bow humbly at your greatness.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm in love...

Great going. I can only aspire to your awesome level of amazingness.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ending! But I'm sure a few more digs couldn't hurt! It was really fun reading this one everyday, Juan. Tip of the hat to you! Laughing Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm humbed by all the compliments... Embarassed

I don't really think this is completely done, or at least I hope not. I don't believe there's another safari in the works but I do expect some kind of groveling reply a bit later, once he realizes how much he's missing out on.

But even if not, I'm glad to have shown this guy up as the smallboi he is. He cried (literally, I'm sure) over his chopped dollar on Christmas eve, cried again over the second chop a few days later, and suffered five days of traveling and waiting for Simba's luxurious but non-existent shuttle van. And now he's losing $40K and a load of gifts. I don't think he's very happy. And with a format like his, I don't think he's very successful either!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely amazing. Beautiful baiting and a lesson to all. Your humongous slap heard round the world is like a good song in a musical. It progresses the story line and in this case the trauma.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm about to go to sleep, but Susan is just getting up in Benin, and just emailed the lad:

Quote:
In the clear, bright, warm light of morning I'm more relaxed than last night, but I'm still pissed off. You really treated me like dog shit.

After writing to you I took a shower to wash off the filth of the day and most importantly the thought of you. Then I went to the bar. Reginald was there. We had a lot of time to talk during the drive yesterday, and he knew just how pissed I was. When I saw him I told him to get a bottle of cognac and follow me. I took him back to my room and fucked his brains out. The poor guy wanted it so badly he was in pain. It's been obvious for days, but I was holding out because of you,. Duh! How stupid was that??? He was in heaven, and so was I. It was fantastic. When we woke up a little while ago I gave him your Rolex. He was thrilled beyond words.

I've decided that I'm going to stay here a few more days. I'm going to fuck Reginald and Peter (maybe both at the same time, if they're up to it) until I'm so wiped out from orgasm after orgasm that I can't even function. I'm going to drink cognac until they run out in the bar. I'm going to give the other Rolex to Peter, and all the other stuff to them as well. But I'll give the laptop to Mr. Rhodes, he has been so incredibly good to me.

I'm glad I ran into Reginald last night. I remembered that there's more to life than a greedy fuckface like you. His absolute joy at being with me was so exciting I turned to jelly. How nice to be appreciated! Instead of being insulted and abused by you. I don't know what I saw in you, but in the end it worked out because I'm being fucked silly by Reginald, and he's a major stud! God what a gorgeous cock he has!!

And he loves the Rolex. I'm glad. It would have been such a shame if it had ended up on your pestilential wrist.

I hope he responds. This is just stage one... Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Buster Hyman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I hope he responds. This is just stage one... Twisted Evil

You are so evil! I just love it Very Happy
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan

Superb piece of baiting.

My deepest respect to you.

Also, when I thought that no more pain could be inflicted on the lad you've come with a new noose to hook him even further in agony.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan - I've had a great time following this one. It really is one for the books and the best part is that in the end, after he gets clean and has some rice or something, he will feel like he made a big mistake by not returning to meet you and collect the goods. The whole thing was a work of art, and everyone involved deserves a thumbs up. Now:

Quote:
You masturbating genital wart!

Heavens.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - I think I'm in love with you. Can't you keep 1 of those Rolex' for me?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an unexpected Email from Jimbo this morning..

Quote:
I SUSPECT YOU ALL TO BE CHEATS, NO REFUNDS WAS MADE TO THE LOST I INCURED. ANYWAY I WILL LEAVE ALL THAT, AND I WILL FILE UP A NEGATIVE COMPLAIN AGAINST YOUR CAMP

To which the 5imba Safari guest relations manager replied:

Quote:
Dear Mister Caxxns,

I have to admit that I was very disappointed with your recent
tomfoolery, asking us to collect you from your hotel at La Canaris and
then not being there when our driver called for you.

You not only inconvenienced our driver but also another guest who was
patiently waiting to be collected from Parakou.

The 5imba Safari Group Ltd, had previously made you a guarantee that we
would reimburse all unexpected expenses for travel and accommodation
incurred on your recent Benin safari.

Please would you scan all of the receipts that you collected, together
with your bank account details so that this wire transfer may be
arranged.

In the circumstance that you are unable to produce receipts for all
expenses being claimed, the 5imba Safari Group Ltd will instead offer
you the equivalent value in travel vouchers to be used on your next
5imba Safari.

Best regards,

Gloria Rhodxx.
Guest Relations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think maybe I touched a nerve! Very Happy I got up this morning to find five emails from our hapless lad:

K3lvin wrote:
I and my friend Jim trusted and believed in you, but you turned out to be very harsh and wicked on us.

Anyway, you have broken the heart of a nice and loving man.

I hope you realise what you have done and get back to your senses.

Jim loves you..

Jim wrote:
I have wept enough, i believe i lost you, and i will never fall in love with any white woman again, never in my life will i do that. I have felt disappointe ment and hatred from you, anyway i will go on with a new life here in Africa, i will send for my documents in states to be sent down here through the US embassy, i am sure they will do it for me.

I will get a job here and earn my own money. I never knew you are a very big flirt, you lied to me that you loved me, meanwhile you loved Peter and Reginald the moment you set your eyes on them.

Thats just too unfair.

Is it that you love to have sex with every man you meet for the first time? Anyway, if you still care, you can come to Nigeria so we can fuck, i dont need the presents anymore, i just want to fuck you to fufil my promise.

With love,

Jim wrote:
Look Dear Sue,

I am not being selfish, i have wanted the best for the both of us, dont you think you were just being STUPID travelling down to Benin Rep. instead of Nigeria. I told you i was in Nigeria when i met you, but you went to Cotonou.

I think all the fault is from you, if you dont love me anymore, let me know and i will go on with my life. I have got many black girls here who want to fuck my gorgeous cock.

You will really miss my cock if you ever leave me.

I wont say more than this, if you love me, you will come to Nigeria, i hope you get back to your senses and realise what you have done to me. You have really hurt me, and you alne can put my heart together again.

Jim wrote:
If you think and you have got conscience, you will remember that i travelled done to Cotonou three times to look for you, you might not believe me,

If you want me fine, if you dont want me, i will go. but one thing i want you to understand is that Peter and Reginald cannot satisfy you the way i planned to.

I am going to find a better life if you dont come back

K3lvin wrote:
If you listen to Jim, it will be well for you.

So a change of plans for me, I don't think Sue will be heading back to the US just yet...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim wrote:
Anyway, if you still care, you can come to Nigeria so we can fuck, i dont need the presents anymore, i just want to fuck you to fufil my promise.

Who said romance was dead ? Laughing
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just replied to him.

writing to Jim, my character wrote:
Listen, you're the one who blew it. You knew I rode all the way to Cotonou Sunday because you said on Saturday that you would be there "tomorrow." Okay, so that was a huge fuck-up, I still blame you. But be that as it may, then you promised me you'd be there on Monday. I drove all the way down there AGAIN. You knew I was going, you could have told me you changed your mind, but no -- you just let me waste another day. That was just plain mean. There's no excuse for that whatsoever. If you really loved me you would never have made me waste my time, and destroy my hopes. You deliberately waited until I'd already gone before telling me you changed your mind. And you expect me to forget about that and forgive you? When you haven't even apologized????? All you've done is make demands, and whine like a little boy whose toy was stolen.

If you truly loved me you wouldn't be making demands on me, you would be racing here to be in my arms. You'd be begging for forgiveness and making amends, not ordering me around. You're the one who turned tail and gave up because you couldn't wait one lousy hour for the shuttle to get to Parakou. Then you act like it's MY fault.

If you get your little ass here quickly, I might forgive you. Maybe, depending upon how well you fuck. But I'm not leaving this paradise to go anywhere other than home. For now, I'm not in such a hurry to go home, I'm finally having some fun. I spent the day with Pete today. He's fantastic!!!! I'm trying to talk him out of going back to Nigeria so soon, he's supposed to go back on Thursday. I need more time with that glorious cock of his.

If you and K3lvin want some of the same fun with me, you can come here. You have one last and final chance, otherwise I'll be heading home on Sunday as originally scheduled. And maybe taking Reginald with me, since he's eager to see Seattle.

It's up to you.

writing to K3lvin, my character wrote:
If Jim loves me, he sure has a funny way of showing it. He deliberately made me drive to Cotonou two days in a row, knowing full well he wouldn't be there! That's a "nice and loving man"?? I don't think so. That's more like a mean and vicious man.

I just told Jim that if he wants me he'd better learn how to apologize and make it up to me. Ordering me around is NOT the way. He sure doesn't know much about women, does he??!!! If he truly loves me he would move heaven and earth to be with me. He wouldn't be crying like some small boy, he would be doing ANYTHING to be here with me. Instead he has shown himself to be a bitter, vindictive, jealous little boy.

I'm leaving for home on Sunday. In the meantime I'm going to have as much fun as I possibly can. That COULD still include you and Jim, but that's entirely up to you two.

Maybe, just maybe, I can get him off his ass. My fingers are crossed.

EDIT: Now it's time for his rival Chin3du to rub yet more salt in the wound:

my fake lad wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! DI MAGA NA VERY VEX WIT U BASTERD FOOOOLLLL !!!!!

BOI I AM HAPPY, SHE DI VERY SEXY WOMAN !!!!!. I FORK AM HARD NA SHE LOVES IT ,OK. SHE GIV DI ROLEX E SAY BI FO U BUT U WERE TOO STUPID 2 COME TAIK IT SO U LOSE . WETIN DI MUGUN OOOO!!!! THANKS ASSHOLE !

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! Juan! I LOVE it! It's all his fault! hahahahahah!

He has to be wondering if a trip back is worth it.... you might get some more miles from him!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, you've got me feeling guilty about not flying right down to Benin. You're going to get him so depressed he'll be paralysed. I feel sorry for your RL boyfriends.

What does this mean?
Quote:
WETIN DI MUGUN
I've seen similar before, like "na wetin sef."

edit: If they don't get off dey ass, I wonder if at some point the choppa should hurt or disappoint Sue in some way so Jim/Kevin can have a chance to play hero.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
I feel sorry for your RL boyfriends.

Yo, dude! Sorry to blow the fantasy but I'm a guy in RL. Laughing An old married guy at that... I'm just using my experience from being on the receiving end of feminine wiles. Wink

Quote:
WETIN DI MUGUN. "

Basically, "so you're a fool." And "OOOOOOO" is like a verbal exclamation point to hammer it harder.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic