SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants to pimp you off.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never had one like this. This is the first message from this lad.
Quote:
lawson assogba <[email protected]>
Dear <redacted sexy baiter name>,

Happy new year to you.

Knowing that you are a Pro,i have the President of this Country with two Ministers here ie 3 guys willing to send a private jet to come over to the States a pick you and two good looking girls up for a week stay here in Africa.

Could you be intrested,do let me know your charges and my commission as this guys are loaded with government money and wants to burn in up on forign girls ie exotics.

Call me on +2289123509 for more clarifications.

Bye

Lawsons

I sent him some cheesecake photos. Actually I filled his box up completely and asked him if there was anything there that he was interested in. Mail.com addresses have a ten meg limit. Laughing Here's the advance fee.

Quote:
<Sexy Baiter name>

I have checked your profile out and you are cute.

Lets get into business,this Miniters and The Presidents son are loaded.

What about confirming to come over here for a week stay?How much will it cost you and a Friend of yours?

Confirm so that we send a private Jet to come and pick you up.

If you agrree ,then Send your 4 Passport size Photos

2,COMPLET NAME,AGE,HEIGHT,INTERNATIONAL PASSORT PHOTOCOPY and 225 Us Dollars via Western Union so that i will fill Immigration Papers and Visa forms and send same to you asap.

Send to LAWSON ASSOGBA

LOME TOGO

Waiting and do not fail to confirm my commission at the end of your stay here.Make your charge Fees heavy As money is no problem with my Guys.If you use hard drugs,do inform me also so as to make good provisions for you but never carry any Drugs while coming.

Bye,

Lawson

If he needs two more girls, I will have to dig up old photos of Connie and need someone else. Laughing Anyone want to write to a pimp? Have at him and tell him Connie sent you.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't see this being a profitable modality for this boi, starting an email "Knowing that you are a Pro," isn't going to warm many real people to him, I suspect he'll only get baiters...what a shame!
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a baiter name hot and ready to take on some lad lurvin action. Smile

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess Cinnamon Bagel, 40 something stripper, needs work. I'll send him an e-mail.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I can't see this being a profitable modality for this boi, starting an email "Knowing that you are a Pro," isn't going to warm many real people to him

Maybe a baiter educated him to address his letters that way?

Or maybe he's just stupid.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Full marks to the laddie for providing us with a new and fun modality to play with...Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One could respond with an equally formal "Knowing you are a Criminal Lawyer in every sense, " - but perhaps that's not very respectful :-$

I can see this one involving lots of DLL's dressed as jpegs if there is a 10 meg mailbox limit...he'll be expecting free 'frankie vaughan' (rhyming slang) with these desparate auditioning girl photos, so the frustration will kill him Smile
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know who it was, but Larsons has turned you down. This was to my old "Connie" box. I told him I get $10,000 for a week and $15,000 for two weeks. My minimum is $5,000.00 for two days. We'll work out all the details over the next few weeks. If you would like to join in, tell him Connie sent you.

Quote:
Hello,

Its a pleasure seeing your mail and the contents are well.You look great and i select you than the other girl whom i got her details.

Here in Togo we speak French.I have taken time to consult my guys.

They need 2 Girls ie <sexy baiter>who has asian blood with any other person.

Am just their consultant and childhood pal ;this guys have never been with a white girl before and they just got their post new and want to expirence life.

Now, send an official mail to me and put your fees at 17000 a week and tell me about my commission.

2ndly,the point of departure will be JFk airport;where the Presidential jet will arrive to pick you up.

3rdly,i need do some formalites here as concerns your immigration forms etc so kindly send your 4 passort photos,age;height;photocopy of international passort along with 225 us dollars via Western Union money transfer to me with my name LAWSON ASSOGBA..LOME TOGO.

The photos and Photocopy of your passport must be sent by scan to my email.

Whereas,<Sexy baiter> is wasting time;pls do look for one Asiatic girl to replace her.

i await your swift response and do call me up on +2289123509 for more clarifications if needed 24/hrs.

Bye,Chaoo,aurevior

lawsons

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, if they have gobs of cash to hire hookers and pick them up, why would they require $225 WU? This is just so stupid! Ok, Connie...bait away! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess they didn't think Cinnamon was pretty enough Crying or Very sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ouch..!!
Rejected by a phoney pimp scammer for not being pretty enough.
That's gotta hurt.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still time to climb on the train. The dll modality works like a champ. My Sexy Baiter character has not jumped on his back, but if he thinks he can two time and consider dumping her, Lawson has something coming to him.

Quote:
Hello Connie,
To be frank with you i have never done such transactions before.Its only that this men are my childhold friends and as there positions mandates secrecy so am around to do their dirty secret deals like syphoning funds,buying properties under their names/families etc.

Before we conclude everything,may i inform you that this politicians are afraid of scandals,publicities ,news etcso total confidentiality must be made as they insists on this.

Back to the commission arrangements,,,its okey for me and i cant be on your material gifts never,

Having recieved your ID for processing your immigration/Visa formalities.I am yet to get the fees of 225 us Dollars from you nor <sexy baiter>.And should she be unrailable (?),please do send to me another Asiatic lady for the job.

Why am insisting on getting the fees from you is that it makes you focused on the appointment,having invested on it.I may use my fund here to process your Docs but at the end you blow up the appointment and am just a consultant/Jurist so am been careful.

There is no way the USA securiy will let you girls fly out without due documentations been made and even when you arrive here its standard procedure to validate your immigration papers and Health/vaccination/VISA papers.

So if you girls are intrested in the jobs,do send the 225us D each asap latest Friday 12Am Local time here and confirm date that suits you against next week for pick ups at JFK.

I expected to get a call from you to confirm asap.

More importantly, you must email the Presidents son to acquiant him with the fees of 17.000 per Week so as to confirm my declarations to them.

Do email him on
[email protected]

They just want to show up to fellowbig boys and please do not deal with him at my back ,just confirm the fees to him and tell him that its on your arrival that you pick it up by T/T ie Telegraphic Transfer.

Tell him that you are Connie Gus and <sexy baiter>;for that is their choice agaisnt 6 presnted by <sexy baiter>. lastly,if <Sexy baiter> is not ready,do replace her with another Girl asi will do thecover up here.Waiting for the fees by Western Union/Money Gram with my name..LAWSON ASSOGBA LOME TOGO

+2289123509

Bye,

Lawson

NB/ you must confirm and finaliseall arrangements before Friday 12am.Do send to me the Money Order Transfer references assoon as you make the payment.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you use hard drugs,do inform me also so as to make good provisions for you but never carry any Drugs while coming.
This could be a fun angle as well Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic