SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie to this site, but not too baiting.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, people! Some of yous needs to lay off the new people! Now you see why I was so scared when I first joined this site! Laughing Laughing
But welcome Scamfighter! Believe me, I am not all that skilled either, but I do my best. Very Happy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probably been mentioned Scamfighter, but www.scamwarners.com would be another good place for you to look at

I apologise for the rough reception, take your time, read the stickies, read the threads, then you may understand the rampant paranoia

If you need help, ask Cherrie for a mentor, till then pm me if you have any queries

take care

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
scamfighter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid

I considered the email association after reading things here and elsewhere. That too could have been how they got my information is through email information. It is still unclear exactly how the scammer got my information.

I have recently set up an email account with no actual personal information of my own. This is for the sole purpose of baiting.

I understand everyone's concerns. I am not upset with anyone. I just did not want anyone to think I was trying to jerk anyone around.

I also understand that these people getting caught is very rare and like I said this happened by accident and because the person was caught using someone else's information. (mine) it was not a result of what I did and I take no credit for it. It was pure luck.
scamfighter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants to know what else I do to pass my time and the many other causes I fight for you may take the time to visit my own website, then maybe you will know just a little about who I am.

link removed as it leads to personal info - lotta

thank you
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As this site will also be read by people with less than the best of intentions, you may like to delete the link to your own site with personal information. There is a delete button next to your post.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologize for how you've been pounced on by the members here, scamfighter Sad We seem to have had quite a few drive-by trolls the past few days, so everybody is feeling a little twitchy.

Welcome to eater Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full marks to you Scamfighter,

For what your site is for, well done, understand it is like a beacon to scammers though

There are probably a few things you could do there to make it scammer safe, and I hope those here that know about the tech side will offer help

Take care

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamfighter,

I didn't believe one word of your OP. Sorry for not giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm a bit skeptical/cynical (<< good reasons for both), and I would probably react the same way if another thread appeared today like the one you posted.

Anyway, I was wrong to jump to such a quick conclusion, and hope you accept mine and everyone else's apologies. I'm new here, but I know that no one here wants to make any genuine person feel unwelcome in any way.

Hope you have fun on the site.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
scamfighter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I didn't think about it being posted here. I realize I can't associate what I do there with what I do here.

Scam baiting has to be done behind the scenes and those I fight on the site are more in public. I am a fighter of the rights of all victims. I am also a published writer so it is impossible to keep my fights for victims right secret, but the scam baiting is different and must be done with absolute secrecy.

I am sorry for posting the link.

Thanks for removing it.
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scamfighter: Not to get off topic, but what have you published?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So

Thats ok....You are entitled to your opinions, and I hold no hard feelings for what you believe or don't believe. I am sure you have plenty of reasons for feeling as you do.

With all future baits I involve myself in, I will follow the rules and guidelines of the this site. I was not a member here when that took place.

This a fresh start.

Thank you
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real tragedy here is we've probably missed a golden opportunity to see bombardier showing his business in a Woolworths. (Assuming I read his post correctly.) Confused

@scamfighter: Any chance I can convince you to troll for a while to help the cause? Wink

scamfighter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi_Night

I have published a book about my life with a co author, and 15 online articles on various subjects dealing with abuse, tragedy, and other problems faced by many people within our society.

The book had to be written in novel format because of legal issues, but it is based on my experiences.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ IMO it would be best to continue that conversation by PM so that scamfighter doens' have more public exposure to her private/RL.

scamfighter's safety is my concern through out the thread. Some how her identity was compromsed and she almost lost money due to the breach.

Just my opinion.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic