SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dual Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, i think its reasonably easy to take on any guise you wish. A little bit of research can go a long way to convincing a lad that you are who you say you are.

I think church/religious baits go down well in west africa because a fair amount of the population are deeply religious. Having said that, it could be more fun to try something completely different and see where it goes. I think if you can take on a persona that is close to their beliefs or something that makes them think of money, you are on to a winner.

So far, i have been a used car salesman, a reverend, a engineer, a soldier and many others so i dont see any problem in taking on another role.

If you fancy teaming up let me know.

TP

Fake Websites Killed - United Kingdom x 1

Bank Accounts Reported - United States x 1 Thailand x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Nigeria x 1 Guernsey x 1

pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TP, I started a bait last year with a lovelad, I asked Corona to join in with me to hit him from a different angle,

We have had him going for a while now, I blew it with a cock up on some pics I sent him and he twigged me, so it's just Corona on his case now, with me feeding her ideas

I'm about to start back with him from a different addy, and we'll keep him going for a while longer yet, Corona and I just bcc emails, and a few pms at times, to keep up with what we are up to and where we think this can go

Is this the sort of thing you are interested in?

It doesn't take much to do, if you start getting complicated with story lines and who's on first, well, ok

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

TBH, the 'Love Baits' are not really my cup of tea. I think that its a bait that some people can do and others cant - i fall in to the 'cant' bracket because i would just get bored. Nice idea though

TP

Bank Accounts Reported - United States x 1 Thailand x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Nigeria x 1 Guernsey x 1

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would consider it if you had a more concrete plan/idea in place about what you want to do & how you want to do it. At this point it sounds too hypothetical for me. Or like when you run into someone you went to school w/ & you promise to keep in touch.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its not hypothetical at all.

Surely to do a joint bait, both participants should decide who or what they want to take on?

I dont see the point of planning a bait and then asking someone to join in because thats not a joint effort. A joint bait should be joint from planning to execution to finale, which both baiters fully aware of how the bait is going and that they are completely comfortable with their characters.

TP

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so now we're doing a co-bait. What next? What are some of your ideas?

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I've done in the past is to get a bait underway first, get a few weeks into it, then either ask a preferred partner in PM or ask in a forum post for anyone who wants to help out.

I've also started a few by offering to help in response to a "I need a phone call!" or "I need a lawyer!" posts which, again, were for baits that had already gotten started.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thefife,

I think it would work out like this. It would be a case of trading some copies of baits and then pick one that myself and the other baiter were sure that we could make a good story from. Then work out the characters, the story lines and how to execute the story.

Its like writing a story

The emails are the inspiration for the story
The baiters and lads are the characters
Put the two together and you have the full product.

Theres no point giving out ideas when i dont know what email/story my co-conspiritor would be happy with.

pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baits take on a life of their own as they progress, I've been in one mass bait, poor Philip the Bicyle Insurance guy, that took on a life of it's own till he refuses to talk to me now,

The one Corona is running now, started off as a love bait of mine, it got to the stage where I asked Corona to come in as an investor, as my lad was pushing me for a business investor, and Corona wanted to extend his/her baiting style, so we are running a love/business/investment dual bait.

I blew it by not looking and checking, from my end, but no worry, I'll come back in as another investor

He's still on the hook, Corona is doing well with him, so I can drop back in or pick up from before with a good explanation

dual baiting is what each of you bring to it, can each one of you play off a different modality, so your lad is trying to deal with 2 different things at once?

and you are both pushing him for things?

Or as you mentioned, a series of players all with different roles in the same modality

either one works

all it takes is bcc'ing emails and a few pms

edit: you posted while I was writing, it's hopeless trying to set a script for a bait, I tried that, and got blown off completely. Better to get them hooked first, then see where it can go, and ask for a co-baiter once you see where it can go

Get them writing for a month or so, then you know them, you have an idea of their fantasies and can ask for someone in to help flesh it out

After that, it becomes open season, but the first thing is to get them hooked into you

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly I have to stand corrected that a dual bait is a waste of time. Embarassed

But hey, you learn something every eater day.

(Maybe no-one's ever asked me 'cos no-one likes me) Crying or Very sad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I like you... Cool

My momma said that to get a friend some times you have to be a friend... Shocked

I have learned a lot from a mass bait I am helping on. It is a way to get to know other baiters and bait styles too. Twisted Evil Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ it's more that Old Spice is just so last september Mugatu, can't you move a little more upmarket?

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu: 1st page, my post there. Smile

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell Mugatu, Paco Rabonne Pour le Homme is acceptable first otter, the Old Spice or Brut in a small room is a bit over the top

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip. If he accepts, I'll be sure to pass that on, or make sure we only meet in a large open area.

Easter Egg
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dual baiting is not a planned event. Dual baiting develops as the bait progresses. The original baiter sets the mood and atmosphere in the original bait.
Other baiters are invited to joing for a specific task.

The co-baiters usually know the style of the other and what they are capable of doing. This works out, suggest you joing some massbaits
in order to see how you do working with other baiters.

First get a mugu to bait and have your goals for the bait. If the baits develops ask a member to join.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TP Thank you for the baiting primer. Very Happy Thumbs up

I don't mind co-baiting w/ you. I have a bait or 2 that lends themselves to co-baiting. 1 is a modeling agency bait. The other is a love/artwork/modeling agency bait. Does this inspire you?

I have an ongoing bait in Worf's mass bait/clear yourself of this mess (something along those lines) somewhere here in the main forum. YOu can read that to see if our styles would would work well together.

Do you have any published baits or you wanna PM me?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baits take on a life of their own as they progress, I've been in one mass bait, poor Philip the Bicyle Insurance guy, that took on a life of it's own till he refuses to talk to me now,

That bait is a good illustration of rumbero's point. It started out as a bog-standard advance fee scam from an "insurance company"; the twist came when vega$baby asked if Philios's company offered bicycle insurance and made up the Tail Wind Riders Club. People jumped in to try out their personal modalities on this malleable fool. Poor Philios ended up getting his dolla chopped by touts and fraudstars, investigated by Interpol, and finally offering scam insurance at a hefty price. It wasn't scripted this way but evolved out of the interactions among several compatible baiters. Most enjoyable.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Co-baits can also happen because you end up baiting the same lad. Fatter Siam and I are both baiting R4y King. Once we realized this, we teamed up to tag team him. We still have separate baits going, but are posting on the same thread and sharing information.

@Templeton: I can't imagine doing all of that work before starting a bait. I'd never finish the homework and never end up baiting that way. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the Investor, I'm suppose to be throwing in a little romance here and there, I'm doing the opposite. Laughing

There is quite a few of us baiting bananaboi and that has been a hoot. Very Happy

We (irish and I) fight too! Razz

Btw, learning a lot about business. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic