SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dual Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon one and all.

I was wondering... does dual baiting work? has anyone ever done it?

i.e. - do two scambaiters working in conjunction with each other provide a whole lot more credibility to a bait? for instance, different writing styles, and different ideas for a bait - two minds are better than one?

I think it would work - anyone want to give it a try?

Cheers all

TP

Fake Websites Killed - United Kingdom x 1

Bank Accounts Reported - United States x 1 Thailand x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Nigeria x 1 Guernsey x 1

pony
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It happens quite a bit. Many times with more than two baiters. I lost track of the number of folks that are involved with ARK and Dan.

I don't think that it's always designed that way, but sometimes it just happens.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are plenty of co-baits on the forum. Do a search for TWAT (threatens to off himself).

You can acheive similar affect by adding more characters of your own into the bait.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
You can acheive similar affect by adding more characters of your own into the bait.

I have a bait that is ongoing with a Reverend, a Cardinal, a Cannon and an Arch Bishop. I thought that with two or more people you could have a more interesting story with different baiters with different writing styles and different ideas.

TP

Bank Accounts Reported - United States x 1 Thailand x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Nigeria x 1 Guernsey x 1

pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Two heads are certainly better than one, for sure.

Thing is, on a standard bait, are you expending too much energy using 2 baiters? There are the PMs and the email chats, the strategy planning etc.

Most baiters do very well single handed, so I'd say it's a waste of the wrong persons time.

There are of course exceptions. If you're going for a really drawn out Safari then maybe it's worth it. TWAT was a good example. If that's the sort of thing you're after, find someone you like and go for it.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Good point, but its something that i think could work to great effect.

As you become a more established baiter, i think you can take on more baits at once, however, for a relative newb like myself, i only have two on the go at any one time.

If anyone fancies teaming up, PM me.

Cheers all

pony
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Co-baits are great if you get the right person to help you. I find that there are more ideas, more scope for more modalities, and more fun. What areas you lack, your co-baiter may make up for, and vice versa. Plus there's the social side of things. It no longer feels like you're on your own, and you start to establish links to the 'community' here.

Mugatu asked: Is it worth the time and effort? I think so, yes. Sure, I've spent hours sometimes sending PMs and emails to my co-conspirators, but the end result is worth it, in my opinion. Even if your bait goes completely wrong, there's still the social aspect of it, which is valuable in itself.
Mugatu, I'm willing to be your mentor on co-baiting, if you're up for it! Very Happy

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two (or more) characters, whether both played by you or one played by a fellow baiter definitely up the ante for the scammer. In addition to the two-heads-are-better-than-one- benefit, having another baiter play a character is more fun because you can conspire and laugh at your lad with someone else.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Up until I set up the 5imba safari camp modality, I always baited solo.

But recently I have been drawn into some truly excellent safari baits with comrades such as Cachuma, Juan & Doc, and it has been so much more fun doing it with someone else.

A bit like sex really... Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Simba is into group. . . . baiting?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, you silly. I think that Simba is saying that he had sex with Cachuma, Juan and Doc, but not necessarily at the same time.

You've really got to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile

Last edited by Jayhawk on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I thought Cachuma turned Simba down and opted for a hairbrush instead....

Dual baits are fun and honestly I have found they don't always take as much planning as one would think. Usually you can just BCC each other on emails and get an idea of where each of you are going in it.

Edit: Spelling

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Shocked Simba is into group. . . . baiting?

Well my moniker did previously say master baiter.... Confused

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of my most successful baits are in conjunction with other baiters. YW, BW and I have done a lot of safari baiting together. RockSTL and I have been baiting another lad together for two years. Those are by far my two most successful ones. And they are co-op baits.

There is a lot of good that can come out of cooperative baiting.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proud to say I've been involved with dual baiting, & also borrowed (with permission) baiters fake websites to confound lads further.

Dual baiting is great fun & adds a shared sense of achievement, highly recommended Cool

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to lose patience with the longer baits... and find that if I'm working with someone or in a group bait, it keeps *my* interest longer Laughing

I think it's another case of, find what works for you & have fun Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want is someone to take over one of your characters or come in w/ a whole new one? Either way, you should just post a bit of info & maybe a few letters from the bait so far. That way people can decide if they want to join in. Like others said, finding the right person is oh so important.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy joint baits for all of the reasons previously mentioned. I find the baits to be more creative and fun when working with another baiter. A little bit of peer pressure to deliver is very healthy and keeps me at my best.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for your comments

Does anyone fancy giving it a bash?

TP

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ post some info abt the bait.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Templeton - You are very welcome to use the 5imba Safari Camps if you fancy trying for a safari..

Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
post some info abt the bait.

There is no bait at the moment. Would it not be possible to start with two people?

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. I thought you had an on-going bait w/ all those clergymen. Guess I misunderstood.

What kind of bait do you have in mind?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Oh. I thought you had an on-going bait w/ all those clergymen. Guess I misunderstood.

What kind of bait do you have in mind?

The bait with the reverend etc is going well, ive pretty much got that one sewn up.

Im not entirely sure what sort of bait to take on for a twosome but maybe some of the more experienced dual baiters would know a good starting point?

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TP Do you have any ideas? Like about what you want to do? It will be 1/2 your bait, what are you into? A church co-bait? Secret societies, models, scholarship programs, goat importation? Spill your guts. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic