SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LaBrea ^^^
Quote:
God will bear me with witness,i did not receive a dime from him.

Sounds almost like a quote from the Arthur Daley Character in 'Minder'!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok finally! you can hear my phone bait with barry/danny! and it works i've checked!

the first file is called (withheld) then (withheld 1) this is him as barry calling Issac hunt

then there is (recording 2) this is me calling him on skype using the fonejacker soundboard, only got 5 mins online but he spoke to that soundboard for 25mins! never knew it wasn't a person- he reverted to being danny though

anyway www.mediamax.com/haywood_jablowmi

enjoy, i know barry didn't Wink

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he is getting really pissed at me, confused father issac went to the WU office only to be told that a new directive had been sent down from WU head office, no payments to nigerian barristers can be made without a scanned copy of the barristers call to the bar (must have the red seal of truth to authenticate will be my next kicker)

do mention that directive to him if he sends you to your virtual WU office....

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how to piss off barry!
Barry, I went to the WU office this morning, the lady there asked me who i was to send the money too and if I knew the person. I said no but that you were a lawyer so it should be ok. She told me that I should not send money to someone I don't know without some kind of proof of that persons credentials. I can't understand what she is saying something about 490 fraud. anyway, she told me to ask you for a copy of you calling to the bar certificate before sending the money to you.

I guess it is easy for you to send me a copy, she was quite insistant that i wasn't to send money without it.

Issac

- Show quoted text -
On 14/01/2008, BARRY MORE <[email protected]> wrote:
I am waiting for the payment information of the money this morning as you said last week,you know the efcc are also waiting.

Barry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Reply Forward

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Add BARRY to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
BARRY MORE to me
show details 09:52 (1� hours ago)

There is no lawyer in this world that will send you his or her certificate,why did you tell her that you dont me,we have spoken on the phone,go there and ask her to sned the money for you or you go to another office,if they ask you tell you know me that i am your friend,how can you say you dont know me,the efcc called me this morning and asked if i am not representing you today,i told them i will only when i get my fee.

Barry

ISSAC HUNT <[email protected]> wrote:
- Show quoted text -
Barry, I went to the WU office this morning, the lady there asked me who i was to send the money too and if I knew the person. I said no but that you were a lawyer so it should be ok. She told me that I should not send money to someone I don't know without some kind of proof of that persons credentials. I can't understand what she is saying something about 490 fraud. anyway, she told me to ask you for a copy of you calling to the bar certificate before sending the money to you.

I guess it is easy for you to send me a copy, she was quite insistant that i wasn't to send money without it.

Issac

I am waiting for the payment information of the money this morning as you said last week,you know the efcc are also waiting.

Barry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Reply Forward Invite BARRY to Google Mail

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Add ISSAC to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
ISSAC HUNT to BARRY
show details 10:03 (1� hours ago)

There is only one WU office within 20 miles of me, and the lady was very insistant. she did not mean to send the certificate, just a scan copy of it. It is standard practice according to her. Barry, I have to say, I don't know you, we have spoken on the phone this is true, but I don't know who you are. it is a lot of money for me to part with. could you send a copy of the certificate to calm my fears.
- Show quoted text -

Issac

There is no lawyer in this world that will send you his or her certificate,why did you tell her that you dont me,we have spoken on the phone,go there and ask her to sned the money for you or you go to another office,if they ask you tell you know me that i am your friend,how can you say you dont know me,the efcc called me this morning and asked if i am not representing you today,i told them i will only when i get my fee.

Barry

ISSAC HUNT <[email protected]> wrote:

Issac

On 14/01/2008, BARRY MORE <[email protected] > wrote:

Barry

Reply Forward

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
BARRY MORE to me
show details 10:30 (1 hour ago)

Tell any lawyer in your country to send you his or her certificate to you and know what he or she will tell you,we are not dont that we are lawyers,i cant go again our rules and regulations.

The reason why the woman is telling you about that is because of those fraudsters and impostors.

The efcc has called me again and i told them i cant come without receiving my fee.
- Show quoted text -

Barry

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
ISSAC HUNT to BARRY
show details 11:20 (19 minutes ago)

barry, in my country all lawyers are registered, and one can simply look up on the register.

All i am asking for is some verification that you are a lawyer and I will happily send the money, at the moment I only have your word for it. I am sure you must have some kind of certificate to prove you have qualified. If you do not have such a certificate then I would be very concerned.

Issac

- Show quoted text -
Tell any lawyer in your country to send you his or her certificate to you and know what he or she will tell you,we are not dont that we are lawyers,i cant go again our rules and regulations.

The reason why the woman is telling you about that is because of those fraudsters and impostors.

The efcc has called me again and i told them i cant come without receiving my fee.

Barry

Reply Forward

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
BARRY MORE to me
show details 11:26 (11 minutes ago)

Pick your calls so that we talk about it,i have told you everything,if i am not a real lawyer the efcc will know that,or do you think i want to extort your money just like that,did i know you before,its the efcc that told me about you so why are you apprehensive.

I cant send you my certificate,its against the lawyers reule and regulation in the world,okay,please tell the efcc that i am not yet working for you so that they will stop calling me.
- Show quoted text -

Barry

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
BARRY MORE to me
show details 11:26 (11 minutes ago)

Pick your calls so that we talk about it,i have told you everything,if i am not a real lawyer the efcc will know that,or do you think i want to extort your money just like that,did i know you before,its the efcc that told me about you so why are you apprehensive.

I cant send you my certificate,its against the lawyers reule and regulation in the world,okay,please tell the efcc that i am not yet working for you so that they will stop calling me.

I wont work without the fee.

Barry
- Show quoted text -

Your message has been sent. Invite BARRY MORE to Google Mail

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
ISSAC HUNT to BARRY
show details 11:39 (0 minutes ago)

barry that is ridiculous, no lawyers rules would say you can't show a copy of your certificate! the whole point of a certificate is to prove you are qualified!

I have the $400 here in my hands as we agreed, but I am becoming increasingly suspicious of your responses. please just send me some proof of your status as a lawyer and I will make the transfer.

- Show quoted text -

I wont work without the fee.

Barry

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3fcc and have been VERY quiet today. only 1 e-mail from each, and they are STILL not talking to the Church's legal team. Anyone else getting much from them?

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Queen Tika
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't post much due to time constraints but I had to get into this one. My modality is one liners to test the lads patience. After many fbi, cia, new scotland yard threats, I decided to throw "Chucky" in as my attorney . Here is their response.

"Are you out of your mind,Charles Soludo is a central bank of Nigeria governor,he does not email people,you are getting yourself into more problem,that person you call Charles soludo is not a real Charles,be warned,we have told you what to do to be free,this is the last time (11th last time) we are going to talk about this with you.

We have told you that you will come down here,if you are not involved with fraudsters there is no way we can contact you.

We are running out pateince,if you dont comply today,we are left with no other option than to hand over everything to the cia,fbi and the new scotland yard for action against you."

Twisted Evil
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you have another lawyer Usm@n B3llo, he will be in contact

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr@nk has sent me a few this morning. I've been describing my doll collection I'm selling on ebay to raise some money. It's called the Sc@ry M@ry line and includes dolls named, Lindsey, Brittney, Nicole and Paris.

Mind you, all the emails have been very short. But he has been replying back almost immediately.

EX:
Quote:
Okay,i am waiting.

Frank

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.

Last edited by lostinengland2006 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten 3 this morning. Short little blatherings about updates & they are waiting & want to hear from the insurance company. Laughing They sent about 3 yesterday as well & some on Saturday.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game's still on here. His dolla is getting chopped by a tout and fraudstar who's posing as his legal assistant.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
His dolla is getting chopped by a tout and fraudstar who's posing as his legal assistant.

I like that idea. I may have to use that in one of my other baits.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I may have to use that in one of my other baits.

It's been very effective for me. Some mugus sincerely believe that "Africa touts and fraudstars" can intercept emails. We had the bike insurance guy "Philios" in a near panic over that.

Back on topic: Banister Barry replied to first dolla chop email with
Quote:
We are not going to use that account,i will give you another account to wire the money as soon as i hear from you.

I hope so.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bohigal - Can you PM me the name of the "legal assistant"?

I thought if my character mentioned he got an e-mail from the legal assitant to Barry, it might help your bait too.

I'm sure Barry will just deny it and I'd leave it at that, but it might help convince him that he is really being dollar chopped Smile.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dayam, the dolla chop got his sorry ass in gear - I got a bank account to kill already. Info sent to Alan!
Suggestions welcome for next step. I was thinking string him along a bit, then send him to .

Quote:

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick question. How can one kill and confirm a closed account. I was given some personal information a while back and wasn't sure what to do with it. Any help here or PM would be appreciated.

PS, he's starting to get irritated with me. I keep replying back for him to ask his friends to buy my doll collection. With each email I keep explaining to him why the doll collection is valuable to collect and why his friends would want to buy them from me.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lostinengland: I use the method described in the Help Hints and Tips forum sticky called Submitting bank info to Alan. Alan is a mystery character who can contact banks and have them close suspect accounts. I don't want to know how it works. Don't try it yourself.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ironically, I just found that thread. I'll read it. Thanks.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this should be fascinating! Look what the 3fcc have just sent the Rev.Mike
Quote:
We talked to ,he name is there,so we asked him show you where his name is on the list of the Nigeria Bar Association.

The Rev.Mike will wait with baited(sic) breath! Laughing

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the directory I see only 5 lawyers listed as members of the NBA, although their membership is apparently over 55,000.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefile...I did as you suggested.

Quote:
Dear B4rry,
I did hours of research but I couldn't find any info on S0nny being a lawyer in N1ger1a, but he did send me his ID and b4rrister certificate so he must be a lawyer. I plan on sending S0nny a portion of his fee first thing tomorrow morning when I return from my boat. I really do need your help. He did state that he knew you, can you tell me if you know him?

I am getting worried that the FBI might raid my boat.

I am have to sign some papers today with my friend and business partner. This could limit my cash flow for a short period of time while the bank looks into the new investor. Please advise.
Sincerely,

After he tells me that S0nny is not a lawyer, I guess I should retain him and maybe send his assistant some money Laughing I may need someone to pm me his assitants name.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush7 wrote:
This could limit my cash flow

I didn't exactly mean for you to put it quite that bluntly. And certainly not until after it was revealed S0nny is chopping his dolla & you agreed to get a new barrister from the 3fcc.

Ambush7 wrote:
After he tells me that S0nny is not a lawyer, I guess I should retain him and maybe send his assistant some money Laughing I may need someone to pm me his assitants name.

If he tells you S0nny isn't a real lawyer tell him you believe him. B/c the email is now shut down & gives an internet fraud warning alert from Yahoo. Laughing If he's turned off by your limited cash flow, then write to tell him that's what happened w/ S0nny. Beg them to help you. When you get a new barrister wait until he asks for payment. Then tell him you have the laptops & phones. Ask if you can send that until you can get him the rest of the cash. Be sure to hammer home the pricey value of the equipment.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been taken in by the EZTr@ck modality.

Quote:
Dear Banister More:

I performed the bank transfer into your firm's account. I do all my banking by Internet so I do not have a "slip." Below is the forwarded email confirming transfer of your retainer funds has been felatedly initiated. Now let us get down to business of defending me from these squirrelous allegations of the ECCF.

Regards,
Chf Engr H**** E***** IV (HIV)
[email here]

The greedy slag's reply (I "sent" $800):
Quote:
The amount you sent is $8000 while you are supose to pay $8000

This last arrived twice, the first time signed "EFCC", the second time signed "Barry." I think we're getting to him.

The log shows he's checked the status several times already. Transfer is scheduled to be canceled in 8 days after failing an Interpol check.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bohigal - Barry just sent me the same bank account information he sent you earlier.

This only confused my poor character more:

Quote:
Dear Barry,

I am confused. That is not what your legal assistant wrote me. If you're in Nigeria, why is your bank in China?

I think I'll have Sheila call you tomorrow and straighten this out. I'll be away from my desk tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefile...OK. He sent me this.

Quote:
He is not lawyer since you cant find him.

I replied:

Quote:
Hi B4rry,
I was afraid of this. He gave me a new email address for him the other day and I just sent a email to him. His new Yahoo address is now shut down and replies with an internet fraud warning alert I tried his old email as well and it appears to been shut down as well, or at least there has been no reply's from it. I am not sure what to do now. Any advice?
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's good. Not too much info & you are showing you are willing. If he tries to push you off on Barry again refuse, he's just not a good fit for you. There must be at least 2 or 3 other qualified barristers in the whole country Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic