SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any one got a car to sell

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MUGUN I DEY. infact are praying to GOD to give us another good Mugun so that we can still change for the 2008 again. because guy man need to dey change car stedy.

He thought I was one of Lads he can be contacted on

[email protected]
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive got an invisible car that I'd give him a GREAT deal on. Wink Very Happy

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn. Does he want one?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does a cement truck count as a car? I'd try to sell one of those babies to him. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer him one of these

Brand new model too

The Indian company Tata's cheapest car in the world. Steering wheel an optional extra otherwise you get two strings attached to the front axle. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomerpyle- For the love of pete that car is tiny! I've seen dogs bigger than that! Shocked How much is that thing?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LINKYBIGGERTHANTHECAR

$2,500 it says - I don't know what happens if you come to a hill. If my memory is correct it has a 39 bhp engine. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You wanna see small
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnyyaeEgys
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Packman- The old "pow-pow-pow-POWERWHEELS!" commercial comes to mind right now. Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The SmartCar is neat little vehicle!

I heard there were some property developers here in Oz that gave away a free SmartCar with each new inner-city apartment they sold. Apparently it made sense to do this as they saved huge amounts of space on the parking bays. I think the only downside would be lack of choice when you got around to trading in on another vehicle. Now at least you have the option of a Tata!

The Smartcar does still turn heads. So much that most of them are adorned with advertising as businesses use them for mobile Billboards.

PS. Love the American pronunciation: Smaaakaaaa LOL
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey mugu Hey mugu guy would you like a reliant robin wiv the doors fall off hows your uglly raster

I am a bit rusty on sell speak

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife wants a smartcar we are going to buy one this summer here another cool vid on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkjZtfgqC2w
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PS. Love the American pronunciation: Smaaakaaaa LOL

That's definitely a New England pronunciation Smile
They'd pahk it in the yahd

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah...is this getting a little bit off topic or what? Laughing
Not that I care, I'm just saying. Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to sell one to a Nigerian in Nigeria, I have good photos of a very nice gold coloured LDH Mercedes (Nigeria wants LHD cars, and Mercedes fetch most money) with no registration plate, then its is loaded onto a transport truck (photos) and delivered to Hamburg. The boot is filled with mobile phones and welded shut. This adds authenticity to the deal, because this is in fact what they do. Then it is shipped to Benin (documented), because cars older than 6 years are not allowed into Lagos port. I have all the documentation - registration documents, export docs, ownership certificates scanned, but the reg. no. and names would have to be changed to protect the innocent. I'm no good at photoshop. The Lad has to safari to Benin to collect it, pay lots of dash (bribe) to border 'officials' and generally get trapped in the bush. 'Dock rats' eat anything they can steal off the car so you have to tell your lad that unfortunately bits seem to have gone missing in spite of the precautions. When he gets to Benin, it would seem that the Port Authorities have impounded the car so he will have to return to Lagos to get more dash. When he gets back to Benin unfortunately he took too long and we sold the car to someone else who came up with the money. I have pictures - again they would need doctoring - of the Nigerian we sold it to triumphantly sitting on the bonnet of his Mercedes in his village. PM me if you want photos and docs.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS ALONG WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND A SCAM COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND YOUR DRIVEN LICENSE
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Those cars are huge! ... at least compared to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDkqkrwuKi4

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi_Night wrote:
Ah...is this getting a little bit off topic or what? Laughing
Not that I care, I'm just saying. Very Happy
Jedi, this thread is actually very much on-topic compared to most threads on here! hehehe
At least "car" or something with wheels in mentioned in most of the posts. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy: Would those little red wagons count as vehicles? Very Happy
Lol, just saying, but that would be hilarious if you offered to sell a "vehicle" to a scammer, and you build his hopes up that it's a great car, then you send him a picture of it and it's a little red pull wagon that kids play with. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about selling him some experimental cars?

Like this:

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that the AfriCar?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Marvinator: Lol! Send that pic to a lad and see what they say! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Marvinator
I'd like one of those cars!

Re Smart cars. Theres a few of them round here. Some takeaway/deliveries now use the instead of motorbikes.
I was looking for a new car a while back and looked at the Smart car. Suprisingly my 6ft 4ins son got into one fine, as there's no back seat the drivers seat can go right back.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll never sell in the US - no room in the trunk!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Yastreb.
Thats why I've stuck with my ancient Volvo!

But in a city that was built before parking lots were invented, the Smart car can squeeze into small spaces or even be parked end to the kerb, so many folk see that as an atvantage.

I loved the you tube Top Gear clip with the wee Peel . I'm amazed Clarkson could even get in it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic