SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why do lads share names?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand why scammers go to the trouble of posting "mugu/guyman" entries in guestbooks for other lads. After all, most victims are only good for once (or twice if someone is running a recovery scam), so every e-mail given to another lad is one less potential sorce of cash for the original mugu.

And since they share names via guestbooks, do they also send around the e-mails of of their vics?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK, they behave like male dogs p33ing on trees : To show others that this is their own hunting area. Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I see. So it doesn't mean, "Looky! Here's victims", it means "These are my victims, stay off". (Not that I see how that's going to stop anybody).

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Guyman Keep OFF OOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dey land here.

Yeah, they're basically saying "Keep off, this is mine"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
since they share names via guestbooks, do they also send around the e-mails of of their vics?
No. They are in competition with each other. They may share with friends but only those. Sometimes when a victim has paid and proven a true victim, they will share the name with a friend who will run a "recover your money scam". They usually split the money from that scam. The different scams will continue as long as the victim will fall for them.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
fluffy_cheese
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect its so that they can steal each others ideas. I mean if you look at the whole "beneficiary" scam it suddenly went everywhere fast. I think the mugus look at each others scams and then work the same angle or make a small variation

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone care to PM me with some of these guestbook URL's? (or post them here, for that matter)

I've never seen one (I get all my lads from an email address that got severely spammed).

[Edit] - Don't bother, thanks. I found some with the "search" facility here - never thought of that Embarassed . Several seeded and I look forward to having a second catcher account

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence

Last edited by Old No. 7 on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good question...because I wondering the same thing. The "pissing up a tree" idea works for me.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google search - GUESTBOOK 2008 GUYMAN

This was top of the pile

http://shanda.cleanguestbook.com/4.html

.......... set up specially for the purpose and I believe if you search for Justain Taint he also was one for baiters to use.

You only need to sign up for five to get all the scam mail you will ever need.

Remember to make it a separate new account set up specially for the purpose. Of course if you join up to the Lad Shuttle at the top of the main page you'll receive scam mail from many more places and less of the spam that you'll get from signing Guestbooks.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gomer - I'm in that one too.

Now we wait Twisted Evil

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

,,, and you want more Old No 7 ? Shocked

Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Sorry Gomer, I really must press "Preview". My earlier post didn't come out right. I meant to thank you as I put my name in that book as a result of your post.

<querulous shout> "Nurse, I think it's time you wheeled my bathchair to the window so I can look at the asylum gardens - I'm getting all confused again"

ChainYanker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So if a baiter were to write "mugu guyman" in a guestbook, would that keep real scammers away?

FEMALE

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Doubtful. I get plenty of junk in a test account I made and did that with. I think the lads send mail to any addy they find on those, regardless of whether it belongs to another lad or not.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my (meager) experience, I've noticed that lads really don't trust each other very much. If you were a lad, would you? Some guestbooks will have numerous entries from different lads, each one with the "keep off oooooooooo" message. Many of them are organized, but there probably isn't much networking between different gangs. In their minds, the more addresses they can get the better. They'll send out thousands of intros a day hoping to land a few bites. I suppose they figure if their letter gets there first (you know - it could happen), or if their letter is more convincing than their competition, they'll get the victim and the other scammers can fend for themselves.

One of my favourite type of lads is the real-life victim thief or dolla-chopper: Those e-mails you get from a previously unknown mugu that say something like "we at the UN have noticed that you are responding to the Central Bank. You are advice not to contact them any more cause they are fraudstars ok. Please contact my assistant" etc. Those guys are like the a faster version of the recovery lads, trying to chop another lad's dolla before you send your Prof. Soludo any money. There's a very well-known but rarely-mentioned individual who is famous in these circles for that sort of thing.

"A thief who steals from a thief is pardoned for a thousand years" - Marie Antoinette
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way the scam mails come in batches I've often suspected that they sometimes sell emails back and forth. I use emails from my personal email address that I used rather unwisely back in my early internet days in a number of guestbooks. For baiting I just copy it into a Gmail account and run my bait from there. I've been getting scam letters to this email address for almost ten years now and I haven't posted it in any guestbooks for over 8 years. Lads just keep a commin'. Very Happy

What I see is a bunch of scam letters for a while then it will slack off. After a week or even as much as a month they start back up again so I suspect that one lad or gang of lads is working the address for a while and when they don't get many replies they sell it to another lad. Probably claim they are all good high paying victims.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've noticed that lads really don't trust each other very much

Yup. The Lad philosophy is: "Do it unto others before they do it to you."

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, now I've seen the peeing dogs in action. I've just found a catfight between two scammers over a guest book.

FEMALE

Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That is absolutely fantastic! Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ ChainYanker,

Isn't there a broader issue of educating people, particularly those who put their names on these message boards that they are going to be spammed to smithereeens? And educating webmasters about protecting those who sign up to their guestbooks? Any thoughts of putting up warning messages on guestbooks that have been targeted? Not everyone knows that they are a prime source of spam. I've even seen a local government website with a guestbook that has the attention of the lads.

Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Google search - GUESTBOOK 2008 GUYMAN

This was top of the pile

http://shanda.cleanguestbook.com/4.html

.......... set up specially for the purpose...

It's at the top of the pile in the SERP's for a good reason: It was designed to be.

Shanda's B8r Guestbook has ironically become the scammers' most popular single source of 'victims' on the web. I set it up about 6 months ago for those who wanted to receive mugu mails but wanted to avoid spamming real guestbooks.

Since it's inception, it has become the most popular guestbook on the web for both scammers and baiters. It currently contains more than 1200 entries. There are no innocent people on here, only baiters and scammers post on Shanda's B8r guestbook.

I haven't really been keeping track of the numbers but posting your catcher address on this guestbook alone should net you at least three or four dozen mugu mails every weekday, fewer on weekends. I do know that the number of mugu mails stemming from my own entry here has been steadily climbing since the beginning and will surely continue to climb in the future.

The address is http://shanda.cleanguestbook.com/.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic