SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.mediamax.com/haywood_jablowmi/Hosted/Withheld.mp3 my first contact with barry, notice how he calls himself a cnut without realising

http://www.mediamax.com/haywood_jablowmi/Hosted/Withheld%20%281%29.mp3 barry is back with new and improved phone credit!

http://www.mediamax.com/haywood_jablowmi/Hosted/Recording%20%282%29.mp3 ok with any luck this is barry (now calling himself danny) talking to fonejacker (the original is 22mins long but can only upload 5 mins)

p.s. if these links don't work i'm gonna go nuts, spent ages pissing about with converting and hosting them![/url]

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefile I took your advice and sent him this:

Quote:
Hi B4rry,
The name of my new B4rrister is S0nny I J4cks0n, He told me to call him 1ma for short, he is such a nice man. Anyway, he is in L4gos N1ger1a. I am at the boat right now and I don't have his telephone number or address with me. He told me he new all the B4rristers in N1ger1a and new you well.

Anyway, A friend and business partner is coming by in a short while with a business proposal she wants to discuss. I hate discussing business when I am trying to relax but what can I do? she is a friend and a very nice person.

Edited: Wow...2 minutes after I sent that he replied:

Quote:
Check your lawyer's name in Nigeria bar assocition to be sure

My reply:
Quote:
Hi B4rry,
How do I check his name with the Nigeria Bar Association? Is there a website I can go to or a email address I can write? He stated he knows you. Do you know him?
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk Tsk, Barry has violated Attorney-Client confidentiality:

Quote:
We told you many time that i need the full payment information you sent,you refused to give it to me,i told the efcc that you are playing pranks on me.

Barry

Juan to Barry: You're fired!

Quote:
Mr Barry you not my lawyer no more. you a wicked man to do things lik dat to me. Mr Rex will tak care of me now he is good man.
I am told the Western Union to stop payment to you you do not deserv my money.

Oh, and Juan's new attorney Rex has something to say to Barry:

Quote:
You are a disgrace to the profession. I will file a complaint against you myself with the Nigerian Bar Association on Monday.

And the cavalry is coming! We'll need a local guide to help out and yes, we can afford it:

Quote:
EFCC: My client Juan Valdez has informed me that he no longer requires the services of Mr. Barry Moore. I am now the sole legal representative of Mr. Valdez' legal interests and will be defending him in your courts.

Please send me all documents related to Mr. Valdez case immediately.
You should be aware that the US Government has awarded a $175,000 grant to our law firm to defend a US citizen against these charges, so we are prepared to fight this matter vigorously.
Please advise me of a reputable Nigerian attorney that we can put on immediate retainer until I arrive in your country.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From our friend this morning
Quote:
Its not Ghana police that needs the money,its the custom that will recover the consignment,and the head of the custom will invite the police,he is doing it because of me,he is not telling you to pay him,so the money will be use in recovering the consignment.

Contact the head of the custom now,you did to round everything up soonest before the consignment arrives

[email protected]
I am waiting for your email when you contact Tom

Dan

Can't wait to tell him that I am so happy to hear Customs are taking the lead here. Much better than the police. Since they will be ready to pounce as soon as the shipment arrives. Instead of having to rush over in that hideous Ghana traffic from the station. Laughing They will probably need to get one of those security companies to safeguard the diamonds until I can get there.

Now the IPs for the 3fcc & Dan are UK, but Dan's # is a Nigerian mobile. There has to be several people involved otherwise how are they doing that? Anybody know? Can't wait to see where Tom's IP resolves to. Laughing

@Ambush The last letter you sent was good.

Tell him you did hours of research but couldn't find any info on Sonny being a lawyer in Nigeria. But he did send you his ID & barrister certificate so he must be totally trustworthy. You are sending Sonny his fee on 1st thing Tuesday morning when you return from your yacht. But ask the mugu for help. Ask again if he knows of Sonny & if he is qualified. You are really getting worried that the FBI is going to raid your yacht.

If you have a barrister ID & certificate from another mugu chop it so it has Sonny's info. Preferably a Barrister in Ghana or Benin Laughing Send this to the mugu. You might want to also add some kind of effects to it so he can't use it on someone else. Like water stains & rips. A strong wind came suddenly & blew the certificate into your on-board fish holding tank where an agitated & startled seahorse/starfish you caught yesterday attacked it. Use any of the ID tricks for Sonny's ID.

Spread all this out over several emails.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on Barry. I hope I can get him to meet me, personally, to make arrangements. I am abusiness man who simply cannot afford for the C1A or FB1 to find out about the money I lost to the scarmers!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Quote:
Now the IPs for the 3fcc & Dan are UK, but Dan's # is a Nigerian mobile. There has to be several people involved otherwise how are they doing that? Anybody know? Can't wait to see where Tom's IP resolves to. Laughing

The address for the 3fcc resolves to a block of addresses in the UK
inetnum: 212.100.250.192 - 212.100.250.255
netname: RSPC-UK-TurboDial-Ltd
descr: Individual IP Space

The RSPC-UK-TurboDial-Ltd address block is served by onspeed.com, which is a local broadband provider in the London UK area.

So I would say that we have at least one lad (probably 2) in London, and if Dan is using a Nigerian phone, it makes sense this is a small gang. The coverage/response times here point to multiple lads.
It is rather puzzling that we don't seem to have any emails originating from Nigeria, considering they purport to be the efcc (yahoo division) and a local barrister. Confused

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry is also using a Nigerian number. I guess Dan and Barry are the same guy?

@haywood - I'm sorry, but those links don't work for me either Sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in my box.... It's not part of any of my other baits... and arrived in this baiting account I'm using for our friends here..

From 41.208.135.99 Senegal

Nene Sankoh - [email protected] wrote:
Robert,

Thanks for this email and i feel that by now you are relieved and happy that finally the trunk have arrived here in senegal on transit because of security purpose, now i will want you to contact us soon for onward transfer of the trunk to you immediatelly.

Diplomat

On a happier Note, Frank William just about popped a vein when I said I sent another $10k to my scammer because I believe him more and I need to get that inheritance money!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this to Tommy the Ghana Customs official, 2nd in command Laughing Will update Dan & the 3fcc as requested.
Quote:
Hello Tom,

I have received your contact information from D4n M1ch4el, the Nigerian foreign minister.

He has told me you have been fully briefed on the situation with the Diamonds.

But I still must impress upon you the seriousness of this. These Diamonds
are worth between $700, 000. 00 to $800, 000. 00. It is vital that the Customs agents
be extra vigilant to keep on alert for the shipment to take possession of it
when it arrives

The package is scheduled to arrive on the 18th at the earliest. I have checked with the website and have confirmed it is still in transit.

I also would still like for you to retrieve the remaining Diamonds from Mr. Patrick's place.
He told me that he was only taking $250, 000. 00 worth of Diamonds with him to Abidjan.
This would only be about 10 or so Diamonds. The other 26 are still in Ghana.
We know the hiding place at Mr. Patrick's.

Please do everything you can to secure these Diamonds from the fraudster Mr. Patrick.
He left me a message at the office. When he knew I wouldn't be there, the wicked criminal.

He said things were going very well in Abidjan with the prospective buyers. He said he will return to Ghana
around the 24th and expects the 2nd shipment to be waiting for him on his return. Of course,
he did not leave the hotel information and I still cannot get through to his phone.

If you can recover the Diamonds from this Patrick character. It goes without saying I will send you
a handsome reward. If you feel this is appropriate.

In the meantime, please warn all the Customs agents to have their eyes peeled
for the consignment. In case you need the shipping information again it is below:

Tracking #: 01p1NChIc4bROnVat0suX
Destination Address: Castle St, Cape Coast, Ghana
Origin Date: Jan. 8, 2008
Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 18, 2008

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Gxxxxxx Bxxxx

Will give you guys his IP when he replies.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not exactly what I was expecting Rolling Eyes Have to think about my next move. Tom sounds like 3fcc & they have similar IPs.

Quote:
Att: Gxxxxxx Bxxxx

Dan told me all about it,i am going to work for you,hope Dan told you how much i need to get things in place.

18th is fast coming so i need $10,000 right away if you really want me to get everything done,when everything is perfected you can reward me if you like but if dont there is no problem,i am doing this because of Dan.

If you are ready i will give you account to pay in the money.

Tom

Tom's IP is UK as well. His is 83.138.172.79
Dan's is 212.100.250.230
3fcc's is 83.138.172.72

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wel, I want them to safari, and reading the above, I can see that they must be in UK, so... no safari to Benin (my personaly favourite holiday spot).

Barry sez:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2008 4:47 PM, BARRY MORE <[email protected]> wrote:
I can not come to Benin,i told the efcc what you said,they did not agree because everything will be taken care of here in Nigeria.

I will work if you send my fee.

Barry

So I wrote this:

Quote:
Hi Barry,

Nope. Sorry. No can do. If you are MY attorney, then you don't listen to them, you listen to me. How do I know you are not like those scamming sons of bitches that robbed me of all my money, huh, tell me that? I lost $12,000 to them. I am not giving you $10,500 unless I meet you. Either come meet me at a nice hotel in Benin, or go fuck yourself.

Ralph

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Wel, I want them to safari, and reading the above, I can see that they must be in UK, so... no safari to Benin (my personaly favourite holiday spot).

I wonder what will happen if the baiter says they are coming to Nigeria? They MUST have a contact there. Hmmm, maybe I will go to Ghana w/ the payment.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, what's the going price to start the scam? Just curious if I got a deal or not. Here is my first response from fr@nk. Keep in mind, I'm playing a scared of her father, 17 year old girl.

Quote:
You gave your information to fraudster which they used in federal government fake documents,so that is where you go against the law.
I am going to help you to get out of this mess without your father knowing.
I will go to all the ministries involved and get all that is needed to solve the problem but before i will work for you,my consultation fee muse be paid,my consultation fee is $1000 but due to what you told me about your age and your father i am going to take $500.
I am waiting.
Fr@nk

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lostinengland2006 wrote:
Just curious if I got a deal or not.

I think this says it all
Quote:
I am going to help you...due to what you told me about your age and your father i am going to take $500.

You got the best deal yet girl! Laughing

Tell him you only have $75 saved up from babysitting. If he takes credit card, you can use your mom's credit card. She will be too drunk to notice. She has you next weekend & you can get her card then & send him the $500 then.

Or you could tell him you only have $250 saved up from babysitting & it's all his. I'm sure when you go to WU they won't let you transfer money since you are a minor. Laughing Tell him you know where you can get a fake ID. Once you get your fake ID tell him it cost you $150 and now you only have $100, but you will send it ASAP.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great ideas. I will use some of them. I already told him I own a rare Doll collection and will be selling it to raise some money, but it way take time. Just asked how long he could hold out for. I did also suggest swipping my dads credit card to pay for the difference.

Too bad my dad is going to discover it missing and cancel it. I just hope I don't end up in jail.

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good. Tell him you are putting the dolls on Craig's List. Something always goes wrong w/ Craig's List Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not very sporting is he ? - threatening to rat me out - even if I pay ?????

Quote:
Bertie W00ster

You must come down here and get this settle but if you cant come, there lawyers here that can stand for you and get you out of this mess,the lawyers fee is $800.

As soon as everything is settled we are going to inform the CIA,FBI and the NEW SCOTLAND YARD that you are not free.

Waiting for your urgent action,we dont have much time to waste.

Efcc

If he can help with the medical arrangements I'll fly down to meet him, but I have pointed out that Inspector Jacques Clousseau of Interpol is offering me a much better deal.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After making Tom & Dan suffer a record 16 hours of silence I got this from Dan
Quote:
Gxxxxxxx Bxxxx

Have you heard from Tom?

Please update me.

Dan

I wrote to letters to both of them
Quote:
Tom,

Yes. Dan did tell me of the money you will need.

I will ask you. As I asked him. Will $10, 000. 00 be enough?
I think this is low balling it.

I can't stress enough. I want every available resource brought to bear.
I expect a top notch effort given to this. This is a serious crime that
has been committed against me.

I want justice done in this case.

Please give me the details of the plan of action you have developed
for this operation. Once I am satisfied the plan is sufficient, I will
arrange for you to get the money. So my Diamonds can be rescued.

Thanks,
Gxxxxxx

Quote:
Dan,

Yes I heard from Tom. Thanks again.

We are having some issues with our utilities
due to repairs being done by the city.
We are going green and the city is installing
solar power grids.

If you don't receive an immediate response from me
it is because of this. Otherwise, I will certainly
respond to all emails immediately.

I am on my way to church now. I will keep you posted.

Regards,
Gxxxxxx

I believe I will have Tom pick up the money from my safe deposit box @ Prud3nti4l Bank, the mugu's favorite branch in Makola Market Laughing I will have him ask for the manager & give him the secret code, hand him the access authorization letter (probably w/ the fingerprints of one of my other mugus on it), and then ask for the counter code. Fingers cross he gets arrested. Twisted Evil

Edited to add Tom's response
Quote:
I am a very serious man,i know Dan must have told you that,the $10,000 will be enough,i am not charging you,rather i am doing my work,and its because of Dan.

I am going to arrange my men to be at aleart once the consignment arrives they will pick it up and move it directlly where it will be save untill you tell me what to do or how to send it back to you.

As soon as we rescue the Diamonds we are going to contact you immediatelly,i am sending this email also to Dan.

The date is fast coming so you have to make the money available today or tomorrow.

Tom

I'm at church right now, so he will have to wait. My heart is somewhat warmed that he isn't asking for more than $10k even tho I have offered more at least twice. I need to get the bank manager's name, does anyone know it? I looked on the TWAT Ghana expeditions threads of those 2 Revs. but I didn't see it. I'll check again.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
Barry is also using a Nigerian number. I guess Dan and Barry are the same guy?

This is a bit odd, I wonder if it's a reverse of the UK phone number with forwarding to Nigeria?

...But on the other hand that UK provider does not look like a proxy site to me Confused

kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pleaded with them not get MFI on me

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3FCC weighs in :

Quote:
Juan Valdez

You think we have much time to waste here right? Barry said you sent money and refused to give him the right information,all you could was to email him and said he is a wicked man,we are not going to wait again,we are going to send all the information right now to the FBI,CIA and the NEW SCOTLAND YARD for action.

Efcc

To Rex (JUan's new atty):

Quote:

contact John Sand

Email: [email protected]

Efcc

And Barry pleads his case to Rex:

Quote:
God will bear me with witness,i did not receive a dime from him.

Laughing

I think it will be better to make them remember to be John Sand when talking to Rex Smile

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:
Quote:
God will bear me with witness,i did not receive a dime from him.

Looks like a contender for good sig material to me Laughing Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
A great legal phrase to incorporate in future legal communications Laughing

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my latest to Tom.
Quote:
Hello Tom,

Ok. If you feel $10, 000. 00 is sufficient, then that is fine.
I just did not want a situation where more resources were needed
and we didn't have them in place and the Diamonds
slipped through our fingers.

But I am confident you know what is needed.

How many men will be in on this operation? Where will the Diamonds be sheltered
until I make the arrangements to retrieve them? Are your premises secure enough
to store the Diamonds?

I need to supply this information to the insurance company. And I would like to know myself
for my own peace of mind. The insurance company should be contacting you soon
regarding the payment. So please be on the look out for the agent's email.

Guch3ey

I decided to try having him work w/ the insurance company for the payment while I consider other options for him. Thought having the insurance people screw things up will make me aces in his book. Laughing Then he might be more willing to go to the bank(s) or digging around in Cape Coast or wherever Parcel Direct happens to drop off the diamonds. Twisted Evil Maybe I will mention my assistant just revealed to me she included a cash payment of $1.2M with the consignment since Accounting approved Mr. Patrick's invoice. Maybe $1.2M is too high. Perhaps $683, 460. 00 is better?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooo he's digging nice little holes now - I can feel the Icy grip of my plan coming to fruition...

FRANK WILLIAM <[email protected]> wrote:
This is my full address,

Frank William
30 Bolaji Omopo St,Shomolu,Lagos Nigeria
Tel: +234-80-8249-9067

Note that i am not the one that contacted you,its the efcc that gave you my contact,so i am not a scammer.

If not that i give you some tip about those impostors are doing,you will be following them now,by now you would have pay them some money. WTF IS HE ON ABOUT?
I am waiting.

Frank

The above was in reply to my paranioa about being scammed again....

Anyone got the same addresses out of him? I think I'll post his cheque to him Laughing

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic