SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NEW Baiter wants to join the fun!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
I have to admit my interest was peaked when I saw a few YOUTUBE
419 scambaiting videos...so I decided to check this site out.

For me this 419 scam baiting started innocently a year ago, before I was aware of this website group, I did my own version of stringing along a scammer who contacted me through my youtube message account. My script was basically just the craziest things i could think of and then my imaginary Baiter was killed in a tragic car accident. end of story.
However the 419 emails have returned..and I'd like more prepared.

I thought I should check in here and see what you folks are doing.

I never thought of scripting out a story-line that would get the Scammer to do anything like traveling ... but that sounds like the thing to shoot for.

so here are a few of the names and emails i've received

before I make contact and attempt to bait, I was wondering if anyone
has heard of these names...I just got them today
JAN 13 2008 ...so they're fresh.

INHERITANCE from Hannah Williams

christopher benson from BARRISTER CHRISTOPHER BENSON & ASSOCIATES

Mrs. Yohann Zelda Viveka/ Business Proposal

officedeptment9@ peoplepc.com / CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Groovie and welcome Very Happy

You should have some very useful information in your pm box.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Buster Hyman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater. There is tons to learn and even more fun to have.

Remember to bait safe.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater, groovie1, and prepare to be amused and outraged in equal quantities. The lads will stop at nothing to grab victims' cash, and the baiters here will go even further to have a laugh while preventing them. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the machine groovie1. You will be getting alot of advice, the best of which is BAIT SAFE.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been spending some time here reading the bait trails
and the stories are amazing. I wish there was a class in how to
develop a character; How to begin a "safari" understanding the
geography, pin pointing where all the airports , hotels restaurants are.

I was wondering if there is a buddy system here?
For example bringing in folks to play other parts ?

I guess my first step is to move my lads to baiter email account
one that doesn't have an IP address and go from there.

I hope you don't mind , I'm going to be asking a lot of questions lol!
But the best part will be sharing my own stories and strategies.

I know I'm a new person here ...but I sort of did my own version of
Scam Baiting once before; without much skill and I lived to tell the tale.
NOW I think I can really sink my teeth in this time !!
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi groovie, welcome to the eater.

You can get a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Have a search for the university thread, where people take it in turn to teach 'subjects' such as how to begin a safari (though I don't think that has gone up yet)

And gmail will hide your IP (however some of the lads are wise to the fact that alot of baiters tend to use gmail accounts)

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link MrMe
and to all the folks who stopped by to say howdy

Will do . I'm going to do a little prep work and dig in.
I hope to have some interesting stories to share soon!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<---Welcome to eater, groovie1! Groovie is one of my favorite words...it really gets the chicks to jump on my board with me. Very Happy Make sure you read all the stickies for a start. This will give you a general idea of how things go around here. We like noobies around here, and will do our best to help you get started. We were in the same boat not long ago, so don't be afraid to ask questions. When your mentor contacts you, you will have a dedicated ear to guide you. Enjoy your time here. Welcome to the nuthouse. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Slap Happy!

I have to confess there's a lot to read
which I don't mind doing cause it's actually quite
entertaining as well as informative.

but it also make me a little nervous
about stepping in and doing my thing
with the scammers
( I haven't got the lingo down yet...but here I am anyway)

a little public back story about me:
...at one time I ran an email account for a friend who was
a professional athlete. I had to pretend to be him most of
the time ( all the time in fact)...so I think I got that "safety" zone
pretty much down.

However this whole thing is really intricate and it sounds like more fun.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome groovie, from a fellow relative noobie.

In the early days, it's worth taking it slow, reading more than you bait, asking advice, getting the mentor, making sure that the paranoia dial is firmly on "Safe Baiting", so that no RL info can possibly get to the lads.

Remember that there are plenty of lads out there, that you can bait at your pace, not the lads, and that the lads are like buses - if you don't like where the one you've got is going, drop it - there'll be another along in a few minutes.

Have fun and bait safe.

Oh, and did I mention - bait safe.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our happy home groovie Very Happy

As SH said, read those stickies. Read around the forum. Request your mentor. Read the stickies again. Read around the forum again. You only need to ask once for a mentor & they will hook you up. Laughing

Some other advice is to not get all riled up by the published baits. The chance you will get a safari or trophy from your first mugu is nil to nil. But that's ok. Bait straight in the beginning, waste your pet's time, frustrate him while acting like you are a willing victim. This usually takes the form of asking question after question & then screwing up the payment & other adventures. This will help you learn how scams develop. As you get more experienced you will learn to see opportunities for trophies & such & identifying likely mugus who will comply (contrary to popular belief, not all mugus will send you even something basic like a handwritten letter let alone get off their ass & travel)

Also, the search function is your friend, it won't bite. You can always ask questions on the forum, but people do appreciate some effort towards utilizing the search feature.

Have fun & welcome again!!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Groovie! Welcome to the wonderful world of Eater...

Be prepared for many sleepless nights and a decrease in social time as you become to enjoy putting these lads through the baiting pain! Laughing

Stop by my show today at 1pm EST (US), 6pm GMT (UK) www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc to interact with some of the other baiters on here in the chat and listen to some of the lads get baited live!

Bait safe and I look forward to hearing your stories!

NTBS!!!! Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome thefife Old No. 7 !

Will do.
I see there's TONS of stickies to read, which is great.
I'm going to get the ball rolling with the 4 I received yesterday
and take it very slow. I did do my first reach here , regarding "banks"
cause I got some bank in HONG KONG that sounded fishy.

Thanks again for the welcome!
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey notobescammed thanks for the howdy-do

i just registered at Blog Talk Radio so I'll be listening in

thanks again
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@groovie Every baiter is different and depending on the complexity of the bait, but you may find it difficult to keep up w/ a lot of mugus on your plate. If you find yourself overwhelmed it's ok to drop some. Or post them in the surplus so they can get the attention they deserve. Try different scam types too so you can get experience in different areas. Experiment w/ different modalities to see what works for you & what doesn't.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Groovie1, get a mentor as soon as you can. My mentor really helped me master a few tricks, and then get involved in a massbait or two as you can learn a lot from the other participants, and it is a great wy to "meet" people. Bait safe, as everyone here says, and be willing to drop a lad if it looks unpromising. There are plenty of scarmers out there if the one you are with refuses to get off his script.

I have a few modalities I like, and a few types of scarmers I respond to, based on the nature of the scame, and their geographic area. You will find out what types of scarmers you like the most.

One thing I cannot do because of my particular geographic reality is cheque scamming, which looks like fun, and is a quantifiable benefit to the world.

Good luck! have fun!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@groovie1 - Glad to hear that you have signed up to blogtalkradio. We really have a good time over there, so get your drink of choice (mine is coffee!), pop up some corn, find a comfy chair, and enjoy the show. Dan does a great job. See ya there! Groovy. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TONS of stickies to read
Oh now that's just an exaggeration! There can't be more than six or seven hundred pounds! Very Happy

Yes, the stickies can be rather dry at times, but the exam is graded very leniently. And trust me... you can ask as many questions as you want, but no guarantees as to the answers you'll get.

Bringing your own personal baiting style to the eater (as long as it follows the rules) is a great idea. As you've seen, creativity is a rather popular thing here. And there is no wrong way to bait your new pet: If it keeps him running in circles thinking he's going to get paid soon, you're doing the right thing. If you can get him to send you a trophy or go on a little trip for you, you get bonus points. If you can get him arrested, you will be worshipped as a deity at secret meetings where goats will be sacrificed (humanely) to you. If all you can do is confuse / abuse / confound / bewilder / exasperate him, that's pretty good too!

So read the safes, bait sticky, get a fun and have mentor. Welcome to the Eater!
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
So read the safes, bait sticky, get a fun and have mentor.

Laughing Laughing Good advice! And the sort of writing style a mugu would appreciate. Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
writing style a mugu would appreciate
AI NA WRIT DEY SUPRIOR ENGLISH OK WAT A PROBLEM WIT DAT OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually I stole that (with permission) from somebody here. I forget exactly who of course, since the list of people whose lines I've stolen is longer than old Charlie S's business partners.
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks
well after reading quite a number stickies (tons in fact)
and listening to the Blog talk radio program, I've come to realize
without sounding too maudlin, simply is this, I don't have the time
or the " killer" instinct that's needed to be a successful baiter.

The service you folks are doing while also having fun messing
with the minds of 419 internet criminals and shutting down their
scams, is nothing short of amazing. I'm sure other people have used
more prolific expletives , but I would like to make this quick.

I'm thinking now I should have just surfed around for a few
days, read some stickies before making a grand statement
about coming on board.

I understand I'm basically a stranger here
and my identity or my intent hasn't been verified
but my original thought behind doing this was to have some
fun at the expense of a few 419 scammer criminals .

well there it is
good luck to you all!!!

I will continue to support this cause and website.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what's right for you and it will be supported.

But I will say baiting straight simply wasting the mugu's time is a perfectly legitimate contribution to the cause. You don't have to get a safari or trophy to be a valuable member of Eater. Try baiting 1 mugu. You know you really want to. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is grab a g-mail and do a couple of straight-baits. Those usually don't require much time. Just do what they ask till it becomes time when they ask for money, pictures, etc. Then start the real time wasting. Never provide anything they can track you with and don't use an alias that can be tracked on the Internet. Try it once and I guarantee the thrill will keep you addicted.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
groovie1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the reply
I know I may have come off as a real pussy foot,
but I'll keep your suggestions in mind and see
what I can handle.

Again, good luck to you all
Groovie1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic