SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait for Puppy scammer with K7 phone number

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie posted this puppy scam:
Quote:
from [email protected]
reply-to [email protected],

date Jan 5, 2008 2:38 AM
subject SMART LOVELY YORKIES

Hi,

How are you and the weather? I gues it ain't getting you worked out.

i have 2 wonderful and adorable yorkies,well trained and tamed. little babies ready for their forever homes! puppies are pre-spoiled, puppy pad trained, very smart, and love to cuddle and give lots of kisses.

Get back if interested for adoption and purchase. Have a great day.

Smiles,
Felicia
e-mail: [email protected]
Home Phone#: (206) 350-2725

I think it would be great if everyone who had the means gave this K7 number a call a leaves a VERY long and detailed message about how you would love a little Yorkie! It would be so great if he was hit with 100 phone messages from interested people, that would definitely take up a bit of his time! I have already called and left messages for all 7 of my characters!

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In different voices, I hope.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course! Me, my wife and several coworkers, all living in different parts of the country, all wanting puppies for different reasons...

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His numbers been d/c... Sad

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well, there is always email. Then, maybe we can get another phone number.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Great minds Slaphappy - Email sent Very Happy

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Just trying to help...I know how you love phone numbers! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coincidentally, I've already been baiting this one and was leaving messages before I even saw this thread. Laughing It's a shame to hear the number doesn't work any more. Hope we can get a new one from her!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone get her number, yet? I just sent a message to her.
Post it here if you get it. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She gave me a new number to call, but I am not able to. anyone else want some Puppies?

Morning Wayne,

I'm sorry but i told you in my last mail that i am not at Home. I have been here in London, GB since last week due to a late make up job being given to me via my Aunt and i could not oblige or refuse it.

How about you reach me on (009447045743921) which is my co-worker's mobile phone number and his name is Tom though he is a Guy, nevertheless, he is more better and skilled in my line of work . . . LOL

Once again, i apologise with regards to my inability to pick your calls.

Don't bother your head about their delivery since i have got Camille, fixed up with that and i don't know her schedule since she is also employed full time too. Those are my lovely babies recent Pics and they are in good condition which you would also love to have at anytime too.

I also don't want anything to happen to them but had i not been called upon by Aunty to handle this job, i would have been there for them.

Take care and I would tell Tom to alert me when his phone rings with your call.

Thanks,
Felicia

Safari Issac to Chad
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol... I got more or less the same reply....

Quote:
Morning Randy,

I'm sorry but i told you in my last mail that i am not at Home. I have been here in London, GB since last week due to a late make up job being given to me via my Aunt and i could not oblige or refuse it.

How about you reach me on (009447045743921) which is my co-worker's mobile phone number and his name is Tom though he is a Guy, nevertheless, he is more better and skilled in my line of work . . . LOL

Once again, i apologise with regards to my inability to pick your calls.

Don't bother your head about their delivery since i have got Camille, fixed up with that and i don't know her schedule since you told me you would love to come and have them looked at. Those are my lovely babies recent Pics and they are in good condition which your Daughter would also love to have at anytime too.

I also don't want anything to happen to them but had i not been called upon by Aunty to handle this job, i would have been there for them.

Take care and extend my warm hi's to her. (Ur Daughter). I would tell Tom to alert me when his phone rings with your call.

Thanks,
Felicia

The number still appears to be false though, so i've just sent back a slap! Laughing HARD

NTBS!!!!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, could this be a good number? Anyone want to try it? I asked her if
she was plying games with me, since the other two numbers were bad. Very Happy
Quote:
WHY WOULD I PLAY A GAME ON YOU?? Inbox Reply

Felicia Rick to me
show details Jan 21 (21 hours ago)

Hi Wayne,

How are you and life ??

I called Camille last night and i was overwhelmed with your Babies status and condition at the moment but i just have to let them come to you and be yours.

I have been thinking about them, when i come visiting after they have spent some time with you too.

Here is Tom's Mobile Phone# thus ( +447045743921 ), all you need to do is to dial it like i typed it out and i ain't playing games on you because as i have been trying to explain to you from the bottom of my Heart, i do need you to take control of the babies lives.

Also i have you here, to keep them and make them know Life is worth living with someone worth having, caring, understanding and loving like you are since they are now yours besides the fact that, payment has not been made for them by you as at present.

* * * I WILL BE WAITING TO GET THE CALL RIGHT NOW SINCE I AM IDLE TODAY AND BOTH TOM AND I ARE HERE AT AUNTY'S PLACE * * *

Have a fun filled and stress free day. Camille sends her warm regards to you too .

Hugs,
Felicia

Safari Issac to Chad
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA HA HA! She ruined my daughter's birthday - but she won't take responsibility and blames me Shocked Shocked

Quote:
Randy,
I am shocked and alarmed about you accusing me of ruining your Daughter's birthday though you know she would feel with the absence of Elmer & Annie around her.

I also cannot do such a thing because ever since you mentioned to me that your daughter was the one who would be taking care of them, she has been my friend,Besides the fact that we both haven't met and i will not attempt such a thing because i am also a Mother and most of all, was once a Girl.

You (Randy) caused it all because i did warned it and re-called that i cannot be issued the audience to attend to you due to my involvement in this wonderful job and also, i have been moving here and there within England and most times, i do return back home worked, tired and lazied out too.

Those are their present and recent pictures which i can vouch for and they're still kicking and doing fine too.

Get back if interested, with your:-

ADDRESS: . . . . . . . . . .
CITY: . . . . . . . . .
ZIP CODE: .. . . . . . . . .
STATE: . . . . . . . . . . .
CELL PHONE#: . . . . . . . . .
HOME PHONE#: ... . . . . . . . .

I will pass this information down via fax so she can give them to fedex and i will try my possible best if i can put in a call out of my very busy schedule down here. Fedex would also been taking care of the whole delivery and pick-up charges so all you need to care about is the cost of your Babies.

My warmest apologies and regards to your daughter. I am so sorry about the whole turn out of events.

Hugs,
Felicia

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Randy - I'm sick of her lame excuses, so you can have her. She sickens me! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dash101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

011 + 447045743921

I called.. Its a real number. No one answered though when I called. I called from a co-workers desk. I'll call again in and hopefully leave a really loooong message.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Dash...

Be aware that those 0704 numbers cost an astronomical amount to dial... Just in case the boss can trace it back when he get's his bill Smile

EDIT:
Quote:
I called from a co-workers desk.
Not that you care Laughing

Dash101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I work for the Government so all long distance phone calls are 100% free. Cool
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^But is it 100% Risky Free?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hey! I hope that's not my US tax money you're talking about!!
Actually, if it is, it's probably being put to better use calling up lads...hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic