SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Greatest scambaiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who would you vote as the greatest baiter i would pick Scampatroller because he has done amazing baits like summer holiday so who would you pick

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly question. Since I am at 419Eater, the answer is simple: Shiver. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ FB, there are many baiters on here who have done great baits, great safari's, got great lad videos, I have only done a few good baits compared to the likes of Shiver and others.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Shiver hands down. He scares people......

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of baiter do you mean when you say "greatest scambaiter?" Greatest safari baiter? Romance baiter? Lotto lad baiter? Tattoo baiter? Check lad baiter? Phone lad baiter? Insult Baiter? And so on. . .

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah but this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey9gfxPM3Xs&feature=related

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My two favorite baits were written by Shiver (of course) and... well, he didn't give his username, but he goes by Pizza Pepperoni to scammers.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver is the man who invented it, so he's the default option here.

I guess the OP means who else.

I've got 2 or 3 that I really look up to for different reasons. But I won't name them, they're very active and they'll just blush.
Plus, it'll just be a big back slapping excercise or an ego massage, and I'm sure the 3 I'm thinking of wouldn't want that. They're very modest hard working baiters, and that's the important thing.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think of what we do here like that.

edit: added 'think'.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i picked S.P because he has done some of the funniest baits like village people shiver is great to

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, you wont get the answer you are after from me,

Baiting is very diverse and there are many great baiters in each field of baiting, a baiter like Wayne who can get a vlad to perform unique tricks is no less worthy than a baiter like SP who can get a lad to travel.

If you were to have asked what is your all time favourite bait from someone other than yourself, then my answer is probably the stuntman bait series by bombadier, or perhaps the 8 or 9 security videos bait by Scrooge Mcduck, shivers keyboard carving was up there and some of SPs safaris are brilliant as well, then there are some of the other baiters who have also supplied endless entertainment. I dont recall who's bait it was but one of the tatooo baits had me in stitches for hours.

The other factor is some baiters are less resourced than others and therefore need to work harder for their prize, Jojobean manages to get endless safaris without actually making a phone call.

Shivers seemingly endless supply of hilarious baits does rate him very high on the list of all time baiters but I prefer to appreciate each bait on its merits and not necessarily the baiter.

You also need to consider how baiters (at least from here) enjoy helping others, I am sure that many of the great baits you see are not the result of 1 person alone but rather as a result of great resources.

Edit
Isn't this a popular topic, there was only Ima's post when I started out typing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is everyone drunk, or has syntax taken a back seat tonight? I can't make sense of at least 2 of the more recent posts!

Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
... has syntax taken a back seat tonight? ...

Tonight?

Just tonight?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Mine was caused by multi-tasking.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
I don't think of what we do here like that.

Thanks for correcting your syntax. Wink I'm just waiting for the OP to do his last post now, then I know where I am! Laughing

I think you're right. Everyone makes a contribution, some small, some large.

I'm still a believer that several people here deserve recognition. The trouble is that the list, for me, is about 20 or 30 members long. But that's my personal list, others will be different.

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Everybody.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time a thread like this appears I give my vote to the straight baiters. This time is no exception. They're the ones that work lads over and waste hours of their time, but don't get the recognition they deserve. Anyone that does that and never looks for praise off their fellow baiters for doing it deserves to win.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only picked a few names that immediately came to mind and didn't even touch on some of the cheque baiters, bank killers or phone pimps,

I dont recall reading any of Tsnerds baits but his siggy line definately earns him some credit as a great baiter.

Like mugatu said, we could fill a thread with alll of the great baiter names, fortunately somebody has allready done it Here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Who's the greatest baiter?" is a lot like "Who's the greatest athlete?" in that they're both very vague. It's tough to compare Michael Jordan to Wayne Gretzky, after all. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I may give a personal hit list :
1. Shiver (Metimbers)
2. Scam Patroller
3. the Football 419 site (Ar$e Cl0wns 419)
4. Frank Rizzo
5. a lot of baits from Scamorama from a variety of people
6. that one with Keith Richards and, indeed, most, if not all, from this site�s "Letters Archive".
I spent most of 2006�s autumns� evenings reading them.
The above list is based on the total amount of time reading their baits has cost to me and on the amount of personal stomach pain they caused by making melaugh.

Of course by now I know that more severe lad pain is being caused by the straight baiters, as Wayne says. An outsider has no idea about that. My above list is the same as it was when this whole thing was new for me, and I admit I have read some of the above repeatedly, which very probably I would not have done with a straight one.

EDITed a million times after a lot of discussions via YIM. Sad I�d better have stayed quiet.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i guess its the people who straight bait who deserve a lot of credit they are the ones who will waste scammers time and make the scammer worry if their next victim is real or not

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't really say who is the greatest baiter as people have different opinions of different baits. As others have said its very diverse and some baits are done by a number of different baiters.

Oh, All Hail Shiver.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The trophy / safari guys are good at showmanship, damn good at it. They make it a form of entertainment. And it's them that will always get the big credit.... in a way they deserve it best, they're doing something that everyone enjoys.

I'll give you an analogy if I may:

Christiano Ronaldo is a showman for Manchester United. He entertains, scores showy goals, all fantastic stuff.
But behind him is a team of guys who are all professional in their departments, backing him up, and contributing to the whole performance.

Here's how that relates to the eater:

For every showy and spectacular front line of Bombardiers, Scam Patrollers, Waynes and JoJobeans, there is an engine room of people in the midfield who back them up and do showy stuff themselves.

These are your Simbas, Dr Stevens, 419weasels, Windypops, Scrooges, Tommos, Thuds, Rodus's etc.

At the back, doing the sturdy, steady stuff you have your Murrays, Tasmans, Fatter Siams, PRSGG's etc etc (Insert your own name here if necessary! I know I'm back here).

In the dugouts, you have your real experts shouting advice, your Shivers, Rovers, Lottas, KDs, TSNerds, DrWhos and Zens, Eights, all with the benefit of hindsight, coaching us all, and implementing new strategies, and keeping it all in line.

It's a big team effort. Realise your own place, take your part, and give the lads hell. Aspire to that next position up if you like, or just settle for where you are.

What's important is that you take part. And do it to the best of your ability.

Last edited by Mugatu on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver is the absolute best. He has done more to aggravate scammers and get justice than any other scambaiter alive on this site.
My hat is off to Shiver....even though I don't wear a hat. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu�s eloquent speech is brilliant IMO, though the link Murry points to is even more accurate. Smile

There are so many many people who do not publish their work and therefore undoubtedly are lesser known. Not everyone has an own website with own baits as well.

People are likely to be attracted first by the spectacular. If they continue to be interested in the subject, they learn about the victims, the pain, the way lads work,...
My guess is that each one starts as a viewer, and many many do not go beyond that, which is ok. They will never know the hard groundwork then, though...
Trying to bait oneself does require a lot of commitment. Doing so without ever being seen by the crowd must be the proof that baiting is rewarding in itself.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic