SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dag Nasty... Henndick, parting is such sorrow....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this time I really wrote back! Here is the verbaitm quote:

Connie wrote to Hendick:
Quote:
Hendick,
When will you be here? It is already 5:30 in the evening! I am not sure I can take another night without you.
I have the same stomach problems, but will spare the slaphappy the details as they are pretty gross, and I am sure you don't want to hear about them, anymore. Its a very nasty problem, though.
I am sooooooooo excited! How did you get out of the Police Station? Did they hurt you, or treat you bad in any way?
I PROMISE I am going to make this up to you! I am going to make your night sooooooo special! This big bed will finally have a REAL man in it!
I want you, Hendick, I NEED you! Run to me, my man!
All of my love, to you,

Connie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Doc,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one, Doc! Very Happy I hope he goes back for more. I'm working on my lad to do another trip but he's demanding money. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ dr stephen williams,

I do NOT believe my own eyes....Shocked

Where is dick-head now, still in Benin or did he go back to Togo..?
I would be inclined to say send him back to Natatingou if he is really up for it.

If he travels all the way back there we can run the camp emergency evacuation modality, where all guests are transferred to Pama just across the border in Burkina.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:45 PM in Benin, and no further word... Sad

I send this to see if I can'tt rekindle the flame:

Quote:
Honey,
Where are you? I am worried.
Please send me an email to let me know you are okay.
If you no longer want to marry me, just tell me why?
I have been waiting all day, and asked Raul to let
me into the office to send an email and see if you had
written me. Bernie says you didn't write him. Where
are you?
I love you,

Connie

I kind of miss him. No 5-7 emails in my inbox today...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc - Don't give up hope.
The mugu's most recent Email to you was:
Quote:
Everything is settled,I will pick a pick up and join you in the area inform Bernie not to worry.ok I will join you.

He knows where Connie is situated. He knows how to get there.
For all we know he could be hitch hiking his way back to Natitingou right at this very moment....Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, true! I am optimistic! We will see in the morning!

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote:
no body knows knows any camp name 5imba 5afari camp in the park.

He mentioned before that the people there don't like him because he's a stranger. Perhaps they simply lied to confuse him? Laughing

Last edited by The False Italian on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss him already... Crying or Very sad

He never got back to me! Aftewr alll we have been through, its hard to believe that anyone could just abandon me, with Raul.

I think in a few months, I will send him a wedding announcement for Raul and Connie..... just to salt his wounds.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - Definately one to add to the little black book of scammers to be revisited.

I wonder if he would be interested in the new 5imba camp if he was offered a loyal discount...Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job again, guys! Loved it! clapping clapping clapping Can I go to the wedding?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Slaphappy, yes! Absolutely!

Hahahaha, no word again, this is really dead, but, in closing, I wanted to thank 5imba for this venue, his work coordinating, and for lending weight to the whole camp idea, Homer for the late night phone call, Juan for the parallel 5afari which kept me entertained, and Cachuma for sharing the prize photo of Hessie with me! Thank you, all!

Feio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing bait Laughing

It seems a shame that both simultaneous baits seem to be coming to an end. I've been glued to this for almost a week. Please come up with another bait like this ASAP.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you. I am working on a few baits now, but, I have to say, Hendick was a prize the likes of whom do not come often. My other baits may safari for us, but, in terms of amusement factor... mugus like Hendick do not inundate my inbox with offers of 8.3 million dollars every day.....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when you thought that this couldn't go any further:

Quote:
HONEY AM NOT OK AT ALL BUT STILL LOVE YOU AND WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.BERNIE IS NOT A GOOD PERSON AND RAUL IS NOT FROM CUBA/CUBAN BUT A BENINOIS.I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF CONCERNING THE MONEY AND ALL MOTIVE REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.

BERNIE FUCKED ME UP BECAUSE THE RECEPTIONIST AT THE LE MAJESTIC HOTEL DENIED THAT SHE DON'T KNOW 5IMBA 5AFARI CAMP AND NONE OF THE SHUTTLE BUSCAME TO THE HOTEL TO COLLECT PERSENGERS.AND THIS IS HIGHLY FRAUDULENT.

INFORM BERNIE TO CALL THIS NUMBER 97607341 THIS IS THE DRIVER NUMBER AM WITH HIM AND WAITING FOR MONEY FROM TOGO TO HIRE A CAR 4X4 TO JOIN YOU IN PENDJARI.

I STILL LOVE YOU AND REMAIN YOUR LOVE TILL YOU TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T NEED ME AGAIN.HOW DID YOU GET ACCESS TO MAIL ME? REPLY URGENT.

Your LOVE.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he is still in Benin! Hahahahaahaha!
Quote:
HONEY,I will never send message to Bernie Rhode anymore because he fucked me up,inform him to come to the car park at Natitingou and call the number XXXXXX it's the driver's number he should ask HENDRICH BENSON from the driver,the transport fare I owned the driver is 114,000frs cfa.

Take care of yourself don't let the people arround you steal your money if it's the truth that you LOVE me.

Your HONEY.

Man, I had work to do today, but I may need to respond.... soon... Twisted Evil

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a trap....they want to beat me up.... Laughing

With your permission Doc, I must get in touch with dick head and demand some receipts to support his wild claims and threaten him with legal action from the UN for such defamation of my character..... Laughing

By the way, just how much is a 114,000cfa taxi fare in real money.... Laughing

dr stephen williams wrote:
Quote:
INFORM BERNIE TO CALL THIS NUMBER 97607341 THIS IS THE DRIVER NUMBER AM WITH HIM AND WAITING FOR MONEY FROM TOGO TO HIRE A CAR 4X4 TO JOIN YOU IN PENDJARI.

Damn. I hadn't noticed that paragraph at first.... Shocked
He is definately up for a few more safari miles.
How about an emergency camp evacuation modality..?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba

Don't threaten him, yet. Lets see if he can get back to Pdnjarii, first. I have a feeling we will be getting somd eath threats and good siggy material, soon!

Not sure about the fare, but maybe you can get him to go back to Pendjari! It sounds like he is back in Parakou, poor thing! Further from where Connie is!

Can Bernie write him and tell him all the shuttles are broken down, and that we are not expecting guests until next week, but that if he can get back to Pendjari, we can pick him up there?

Also, am looking forward to Camerooon....

See you around!

Doc

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I want this guy to put some more miles in:

Quote:
Hendick,
Honey, I am sooooooo glad to hear from you! I cannot believe you haven't arrived.
Look, Raul is only a friend. He is from Cuba! not Benin.
Anyway, noone knows anything about the money. I thought I would have to go back to America by myself, with the money. Don't worry about that! I gave one of the iPods to Raul, though, but only because I thought you weren't coming. You can have mine! I can't really hear, anyway.
You need to get here soon! Why havenm't you just come up to the camp like you said? I have been sooooooooooooo worried about you!
Look, Bernie says that the hotel Majestic has been giving him problems and demanding money to pick up the guests. He isn't paying them, which is why their staff is treating you so rude. If they give you any problems in the future, you need to assk for the manager, okay? Tell them Bernie Rhodes told you to meet there.
Are you back in Parakou? You need to come up to the camp! It is sooooo nice! I have extended my holiday for another week because I have never been pampered and treated so nice.
I am in the office, and told Bernie that you are angry with him, and he has offered to give you a weeks free lodging with me to make up for all of the problems you have had. He is soooo sorry for all your problems, but they camp has had problems with the generator and he is not getting much sleep. He was genuinely unhappy that you were treated rudely. He asked me to ask you to get the womans name who treated you badly. Be sure to write it down!
My special womans time is done, now, so we can have fun. I am sorry, but I had a go with the hairbrush last night, but only because I thought you dodn't love me any more. We can throw it in the river together when we meet!
Also, my loose stools are all gone. I have solid poops now, solid, brown, with fiber in them, raisins and such, and I feel god. I know that sharing these details with you is not what slaphappy wants, but I want to be honest with you about where I am and what I am thinking.
When can you get back to the camp?
All of my love to YOOOOOOOOOOU! My sweet man!
Kisses and hugs!

Connie

Also, have rebaited him as a Lebanese merchant in Miami.....

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ OK, Doc, when he replies to you, tell him to contact Bernie to smooth over our differences and rearrange a collection date.

I'd like to know where he is right now before making any arrangements.
If he is already in Natatingou then it would be great to send him on a
a trip a little further than Pendjari.

Surely the taxi driver can't still be with him can he?
Unless he has had to offer the driver a share of the big prize Very Happy

Give me a shout about Cameroon. Your original dates are confusing to me... Confused

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, does Simb@ $@faris have a camp up near Niamey? I seem to remember they were building one..... (hint, hint), so maybe Connie is going to go take a look? That way this mugu goes on to Mali and stops trying to figure out where the heck the Simb@ camp is.... more miles!

fluffy_cheese
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*shakes head*

why o why o why do we need such in depth details about your characters bowel movements? is it really even nessesary for the poor scammer to know all about it? Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc - I think that if we are going to spill over into another country, then Burkina will be the best option.

http://www.africa-expedition.com/images/ct/burkina_rel96.jpg

Mugu knows his way around Natatingou and Tanguieta. All he needs to do is to continue North on that same road for another 50 miles and he will find himself in Pama.

If the mystical 5imba camp was located somewhere beyond Tanguieta then its just plausible that the emergency evacuation could be arranged in Pama.... Wink

EDIT
Unless, Connie decides that she is going home after all of this tomfoolery. In which case Hendick would have to prevent her from reaching Niamey for her return flight.... Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I think she goes on a safari for a week, and that he should JOIN her, meeting up somewhere north. You tell me where, I tell him, and we move this POS out of Benin! No evacuation, just holidays. I think he might twig if nothing was in the pepers.

So, tell me, Simba, where should I be traveling?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc:

jump_4_joy clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic