SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She's got unicorns!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or at least ask us to keep off if you got a serious plan for your pet you don't want to ruin....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jayhawk

Your shark was delivered, It just so happens that it landed on the top of the roof of your home. Laughing Laughing

@ ChainYanker: There are a lot of people waiting to place orders.
I need to order few killer whales.

POST THE ADDY

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I had forgotten about that! Very Happy

I think the lad sent it airmail, apparently unaware that sharks can's fly.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to buy big-bird, donald duck or any other cartoon bird..
Maybe count duckula Laughing

So yeah, another request for the email address pelase.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ChainYanker - I've changed my mind about revealing the email. This thread might get funnier if you don't. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, SH, if you want to share this gem with me, send a PM. Also, to ensure the animals are raised ethically, ask if they are PETA certified, and, if so, see if thay are also certified organic.

Then, of course, make sure they are Fairtrade.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Everybody, please PM chain and tell him to post the Addy Cool

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was right...it is getting funnier. Very Happy
Doc, I don't have the email address, really, or you know I would give it to you and rumbero. i guess you might have to mass-pm chainyanker to get it.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's all bait Chain! I'll throw in "$50" via WU to him if he gives us the e-mail... it is 100% risky free!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All right, all right, hold your horses (or unicorns, or whatever). I haven't been online all day.

There seems to be some gender confusion here. Both I and the mugu are female. Members of the fairer sex and all that. In other words, not "he"s.

Speaking of confusion, Victoria has replied to my request for vet records and other information with

Quote:
EUROPEAN UNICORN USER GROUP
Minutes of the 40th Meeting
Pfizer Global Research and Development, 28 June 2001
1. WELCOME AND APOLOGIES
Elizabeth Chamberlain welcomed everyone to Pfizer and thanked Phillip Ruston for hosting the meeting. Apologies were received from from Dave Little, Judith Edwards, Joseph Donnelly, Linda Stockman, Simon Speight, Lynne Seddon, Ruth Salisbury, Patti Biggs, Mike Chisholm, M. Rose, Helen Oliver, Angela Douglas, Ian Kerr, Kay Kennedy, Janice Sim, Cecilia Hunt, Julian Osley, Betty Downing, Catherine Hume, Mary Bettles, Janet Guinea, Bertha Yuen Man Low, Barbara Matcham, Alan Turner, Wendy Sage, Wai Kirkpatrick.
2. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
The minutes were accepted as accurate.
3. MATTERS ARISING
Charge Routing
Nothing to report
Acquisitions Workflows
The Funds wizards have been developed but the remainder of the workflows are under development.
Holds & Bookings working party
See Software Report.
Subscription Invoicing
Work is under way � invoices will be sent out as soon as possible.
Cranfield University bug (AOB)
Hope the problem is fixed.
4. REPORTS FROM THE SOFTWARE CO-ORDINATOR AND FROM SUB-GROUPS
Report from the Software Coordinator - Jonathan Eaton (JE)
Unicorn 2001
This release has now finished beta testing and the production version is ready to release. The main benefits include the Demand Management (incorporating the majority of requests made by the Holds and Bookings Working Group) and compliance with the Bath Profile Z39.50 (a result of the iBistro and other factors). The point was made that some of the new features will not be automatically activated on upgrade � local activation will be required to implement them.
NT & email
Sirsi have put up on the web site email utility information (see the FAQ section). The freeware used to implement this requires a mail host within the organisation.
Unicorn on Linux
In theory Unicorn should be portable to all platforms. At UUGI John Dickson stated that there would be a release of Unicorn for Linux but no release date had been given.
Security issues
From several personal experiences Jonathan Eaton suggested that system managers should understand what security is implemented on the site and how it is maintained (even if they are not involved with maintenance.) This is particularly the case with those on NT using an Internet Information Server.
A comment was made from the floor that Sirsi seemed to be inferring that the onus for implementation of new features following upgrade was being placed on the customer � rather than automatically being picked up by Sirsi. Given the quantity of data in release notes, there was concern that useful features may be overlooked. A fear was also expressed that features delivered as optional now may be mandatory prerequisites for future releases or enhancements. Also some preference was expressed for a return of the Upgrade Seminars � users asked for a resource in SIRSI they could discuss the impact and implications of upgrades with.
A suggestion was made that the organisation of the sirsi.com web site was more �rational�/logical� � rather than information being scattered through release notes, features and FAQs.

European Unicorn Group

EUUG is a users group for libraries and other organizations that have implemented Sirsi Unicorn product. Formed in 1992 EUUG promotes communication among users and systems administrators to increase awareness of local development initiatives.
We aim to offer a mechanism to represent the interests of European Sirsi customers and to maintain a constructive and collaborative relationship with Sirsi. Uk, London, Wales, and West africa.

birth certificate................

This un-stuffed plush unicorn kit comes with the 8" unicorn animal skin, necessary fill, a birth certificate and a wishing star insert.

The heck...?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and yet still no e-mail addy Sad I am gonna take my unicorn and go home. (why don't we have an emoticon of a guy sticking his tongue out?)

Mortar x8
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Digging a large hole out back to bury this in

It's been fun, but where's the addy?

At least the last few animal sales have been real and we've all been able to join in them

Try again

Edit: I'm not going to mention the "T" word

edit: nor correcting my spelling

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say Is

Where is the addy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

( Makinwa)
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, OK, HERE'S THE ADDY:

vic_care221 @ yahoo.com

Happy now?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Last edited by ChainYanker on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, don't get upset so easily, you could have posted that long ago when you said it was open

Take another valium , go watch fluffy

I'm sure you mean well

Settle in and grab a drink, mix and mingle, try the cheese board, it's highly recommended

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I was just starting to get annoyed by all the comments. Plus, I've been having a bad night, baiting-wise.

EDIT: I officially apologize for sounding so snappy. Go ahead, bait Victoria as much as you like.

I know this is the wrong forum, but does anyone have any ideas how I should respond to EUROPEAN UNICORN USER GROUP letter? I imagine I should slap Viccy hard, but I'm out of ideas at the moment.

FEMALE

Last edited by ChainYanker on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh, now I don't feel like baiting the poor lad anyway.

Mortar x8
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, for a guy getting a unicorn you don't seem to be very happy.

Don't take any of this personally. It's all in good fun. It's just that we all had such a great time with GOAT.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd slap him and advise that Unicorn is a an animal found in the Spanish Rocky Mountains and worth upwards of $20,000.00 each. You of course are willing to pay a premium if it is virgin and he can send a picture beforehand.

Mortar x8
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lass has clearly googled 'unicorn' for some 'official documents' seeing as she needed to second guess what you wanted to buy. The closest she could find was some freeware and a DIY stuffed unicorn kit. Pretty poor effort, but she does seem to be hoping one or the other will get you to part with your cash!

I reckon you should just carry on a straight bait - she probably hasn't realised the paperwork is for a free software project, and thinks it'll impress you (what with it being European and looking official), so why not be impressed and carry on as before?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having a really bad night bait wise, till suddenly I thought

The Queen of England!

So I sent off this introductory email

Hey Liz, how ya doing gorgeous, hey listen gam legs, you don't know me, but I've got the right idea to resurrect your ailing empire!

Look honey buns, all you have to do is invade America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Idea huh?????????????

Look give me your Bank acount/credit card/Homeland security visa and we're talking
So whadda ya say???????

Is it a deal?????????

Damn, she hasn't answered me yet

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just wait for the true GOAT to return, and wait to have some fun.

( Makinwa)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

True, there is but one GOAT. The man sold everything from earthworms to three headed dragons, all at the bargin price of $600 apiece.

Okay, maybe the earthworms weren't quite the bargin, but you get the idea.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
(why don't we have an emoticon of a guy sticking his tongue out?)

We do! Razz Razz it is a colon ( : ) and a p... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Chain Yanker.
Now I see where you aquired your American platypus Laughing

Wonder if she's got any rennets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic