SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This lad doesn't slap easily..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to slap my lad and he just bounces back. I told him I had contacted the REAL president of "his" bank. Very Happy He now thinks another scammer is trying to "divert" HIS money.

>>Dear Professor So**do,

I contacted the Central Bank of Nigeria and you are not even the janitor
there. Why do you lie to try and get more of my money?

You are nothing but a bad crook and I am not sending you any more money.

The real president Mr Cole has told me who you really are. Here is his (photoshop Very Happy) card the real bank sent me along with a (9mb blank Very Happy) passport file.<<

He just can't get the funds out of his mind. Shocked

His reply:

Quote:
I have told you that if you are trying to contact people that will divert your fund fine because I told you that you should not receive any email from any side telling this or that your fund is in the transfer department office as soon as the $1,500 dollars for the document and the transfer is send your fund will wire to your account that is why I told you to make the payment via money gram so that soon as they receive it urgent they will transfer your fund before they will close for the office they will close on 23 December so you have to make the payment today.

Regards
Prof Charles C. So**do

Why does every $cammer think I'm $pecial? When it comes to scammers exploiting a scheme in the name of god... IMO they deserve to be baited.... "As you are aware today�s global business transactionis mostly done by persons living in different citiesand many miles apart. Thus, trust has become thebedrock and cornerstone of such dealings."
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad don't slap, although he knows Mr Cole will "divert" the money so maybe he is just trying to play dumb, hang in there and have a second chance. What he doesn't know is that I'm out of money for now..Laughing

I sent this yesterday:

>Dear Mr Sol*do, if that's what your name is,
>
> I think your head is up your butt and the winds are going by so fast you
> can't understand me.
>
> Mr Cole has told me all about you. Once again I will say, HE is the real
> president of Central Bank of Nigeria.
>
> You do not have a business card or passport ID so Mr Cole is very right
> as I have seen his ID. I trust Mr Cole and not you!
>
> You send me nothing but bull shit!

Received today:

Quote:
I don�t understand what you are saying I told you that do not allow any body to tell this and that because they are going to divert your fund.

Regards
Prof Charles C. So*udo
Laughing

Why does every $cammer think I'm $pecial? When it comes to scammers exploiting a scheme in the name of god... IMO they deserve to be baited.... "As you are aware today�s global business transactionis mostly done by persons living in different citiesand many miles apart. Thus, trust has become thebedrock and cornerstone of such dealings."
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad now thinks the courier service has the money. They sent him an e-mail to make arrangements for payment to his bank. He doesn't trust the UK courier service for some reason. Wink

This is what he wrote me after they contacted him.

Quote:
>>I am still waiting to receive the fee via money gram kindly get back to me so that your fund will be transferred to your account do not write any body if is not me ok.

Regards ----------<<

Last edited by almostgotscammed on Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is GREAT!

The stupidity / stubbornness of ten mugus rolled into one!

Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having fun with this one, lad sent an e-mail to the other scammer (he thinks is the courier scammer company) and here is how it came down.

First BDC courier sent this to my lad:

Quote:
To whom it might concern,

We have received a very disturbing e-mail to Ms Marsha Mellow from your address. E-mail describes that Mr. Cole president of Central Bank of Nigeria will divert funds of Ms Marsha Mellow.

Ms Marsha Mellow is our client in good standing with our bank and courier service. Mr Cole has no intentions of diverting any funds belonging to Ms Marsha Mellow. We hope to do future business with Ms Mellow and letters like yours do not help our business position.

We request that you write Ms Mellow and tell her this was a mistake in your thinking. You should also state that Mr Cole has no intention of diverting funds not belonging to him.

This is a very urgent request and should be done immediately to protect your well being.

Sincerely, M*sa D Sawbone

No answer for 3 days so below was sent: (copy paste from 419 goodies)

Quote:
WHY DID YOU TELL MS. MARSHA??

U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHER. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS, JUS GO BAC TO SMALLL RIVER NEAR UR VILLAGE N PASS URSELF.

Today I get this from the lad to the (he thinks) scammer courier company.

Quote:
Is my client if you want you and I to work together you cam down and talk to me not that way you talk to me ok?

This lad don't even let the other scammers piss him off. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I sent this to the lad a few days ago:

BDC has the money for you and I have to send more for the extra courier
fees. It seem the safe way is more expensive..

Marsha

And the reply today:

Quote:
Happy New Year I have told you do not send any money to any boday this is the information to send the money here to transfer your fund into your account no one has the authority to transfer your fund is only me do not send your money to wrong people I want you to use this information bellow to send the money you will see that urgent your fund will transfer to your account with out any delay. you have to send the money via money gram. did you hear me?

RECIEVERS NAME����IJE*********
DESTINATION����LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION����.WHI IS KING
TEXT ANSWER����.GOD
AMOUNT����$1,750 DOLLARS

Regards
Prof Charles C. Sol*do

Anybody have any good ideas now? Maybe a deal with bdc to share the money together? And bdc keeps the money for themelves. Cool

Sounds like a good time for a mini safari to the outskirts of Lagos for a meeting.. He wouldn't travel to Abuja for the money, tried that...

almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is just too easy. He now told me for the first time that "Mr Cole" is a "scam man" and not to trust him. Laughing (Mr Cole is the other scammer I put him in touch with but is really me)

He now wants me to code the e-mail with "my communication code". I hinted earlier that someone is intercepting his mail (that be Mr Cole) so the necessary code is "K2 JESUS IS LORD". More fun begins. Laughing

Next he finds out that Mr Cole is intercepting his e-mail at the cafe.... I think Mr Cole will slap him for using such a dumb common name like Prof Soludo..

Quote:
I am still surprise that you are still delaying this fee the courier diplomatic are waiting to receive the fee kindly get back to me urgent
Best regards
Prof Charles C. Soludo

Quote:
Why the silence I am still looking up to hear from you kindly get back to me your fund is about to deliver to you I know that you have not make any payment to dose people that is contacting you kindly get back to me urgent I look up to hear from you.

Best regards
Prof Charles C. Soludo
Laughing

I sent this 2 days ago:

Dear Professor Soludo,

I have been on a trip but now I have good news, I just made a large
deposit of money to your bank with Mr Cole using BDC courier service. I
have receipt number 4587992 from your bank so it shouldn't be hard to
locate my account #8766249 and do a transfer to pay for my fund
transfer.

Mr Cole should have contacted you by now but he is a busy man. I gave
you his number so you can call him also. I have some more money to
deposit in a few days. Do you know of a good Barrister in Lagos?

Sincerely, Marsha De Mellow

And he replied with this:

Quote:
subject header>> DO NOT WRITE THE MAND YOU CALL Mr COLE....................OUR communication code K2 JESUS IS LORD

I don�t know any body that bears Mr. Cole all I want you to do is to take this information bellow to send 1, 750 dollars via money gram in the next 24hrs so that your fund will transfer tom your bank account as soon as you made the payment kindly send the MTCN number to me via this email. Do not contact the man you call Cole is a scam man I do not know him you will only be contacting me on this email address with my communication code K2 JESUS IS LORD) If you did not see this code on my email do not response I hope I receive the fee today.

RECEIVERS NAME�����IJE*********
DESTINATION����.LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION����WHO IS KING
ANSER�����.GOD
AMOUNT����.1,750 DOLLARS

Make sure you made this payment today so that your fund will transfer to your account with out any more delay I look up to receive it.

Regards
Prof Charles C. Soludo

Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One almost gets the feeling here that Professor Soludo just might be dishonest? Rolling Eyes I'd certainly rather send my money to Mr. Cole... he seems much more legitimate. Wink
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You must have been reading my mind. Laughing

That's what I did and the lad thinks another lad is intercepting his e-mail at the internet cafe and changing the payment send-to address. That's where I was heading. I just received a strange voice mail message like someone is trying to check me out for real. The lads tone changed yesterday and his English/grammer is now perfect. Maybe help from the cafe folks???

If I had known it would go this far I wouldn't have used the Marsha De Mellow character. Might have blown it but we'll see...

Mr Cole of BDC just sent him a message that he received the money OK and thanked him. He offered up a meeting on the outskirts of Lagos to give him a cut..

At this point I believe the cafe people are trying to get their credibility back by exposing my character.. Laughing Laughing
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That's the one problem with these baits...only the Baiter can keep up with the plots. If your pets are as confused as I am you've got it made. Rolling Eyes Wink
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this today:

Quote:
All the money you are sending I don�t know anything about it I warned you before that you should use this information bellow to make the payment via money gram that as soon as I receive it I will transfer your fund to your bank account without any delay you went ahead and be sending money to Mr. Cole I don�t want you to send money to any body again use this information bellow now and make the payment of $1750 dollars and get back the MTCN number to this email address as soon as I receive the money I will use my hand to wire your fund to your account do it now I will be waiting to receive the money tomorrow.

He now has my Bank of Nigeria acct # (he thinks) so I need to arrange a meeting with Mr Cole again on the far outskirts of Lagos.. Cool

And a change of cafe internet is in the works.. Very Happy

I sent this today:

Mr Soludo,
>
> Something is very wrong here! Either you have my monies and not telling
> me about it or someone in Moneygram is stealing my money.
>
> I said before that I sent the MTCN number to you. Did you receive it? Is
> your e-mail secure? Are you using someone elses computer?
>
> Either you are a scam man or the scam man is smamming you. Have you
> talked to Mr Cole?
>
> I need some answers damn quick. The money I send in not much but I want
> my account funded now!
>

almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed the name in the "send to" address and he's finally figured that out. Rolling Eyes

I sent this:

>>OK I have the proof! I just checked and someone picked up the money
already.

Money-gram secure transfer number is 53632419.

Now I have you, you have the money. And more, here are details;

RECIEVERS NAME����MUSA *******
DESTINATION����..LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION���..WHO IS KING
TEXT ANSWER���GOD
AMOUNT����.$1,750 DOLLARS

Now that you have the money you can fund my account..

Sincerely, Marsha<<

He wrote back:
Quote:
Notice that if I have the money I could transfer your fund to your account I want you to go back to the money gram office now and change the name to

RECIEVERS NAME����.IJEOMA *******
DESTINATION����..LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION����..WHO IS KING
TEXT ANSWER�����GOD
AMOUNT�������$1,750 DOLLARS

As soon as I receive the money I will wire your fund to your account go back now to the money gram office and correct the name.

Get back the MTCN number to me via this email.

Best regards
Prof Charles C. Soludo

Time for slap....

>Dear Professor,

NOW you have the money twice to Musa account and now you demand I send money to Ijeoma. That's $4750 US and you now have demands!

You can get off your fat ass and fund my account with money I already sent you. I have more money but,---unless you fund my account today I will not send you or Mr Cole any more money.

You are not smart, you as Mr Cole accidently sent me mail from YOUR address.. DO you want to see that one! How dumb can you be???

You need to get your head out of your ass and pay me!

Marsha De Mellow<

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic