SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from Cl1ffy today. I hadn't realized he was in the US! Now he is on his way to Indonesia! Wow!
Quote:
Ok, that is wise of you i thought you said you have best of guides to africa.You said by the end of this month you will be at abuja iight ok the point is how can i meet you up now because i have left USA for about a week to indonesia for an important meeting ok.
I guess you know what to do so that i can meet you up in nigeria, you have to arranged for my ticket,and i need some pocket money which will be deducted from my paid money ok.
As pertaining the security you have know problem i guess i must have melt with some of those guides you hired they know me too well ok.I am security wise ok
GET BACK TO ME
He melted! He melted! I will sent him a reply saying I will be happy to meet him with my guide in Indonesia:
Quote:
Where are you headed to in Indonesia? My guide and I can meet you there. Maybe I could break into lion taming via tigers!

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since yesterday N4th4n's dolla has been chopped he's quite pissed, but now his world is going to change for the worse.
After a bit of investigation 1m4s0n has found out something that's quite shocking. N4th4n is being targeted by HIM and THEM! Yes, the whole bunch of those who shall not be named, all of them, without exception!
I sure hope he already heard about them, so that he'll have to change his pants after reading my mail.

In the same mail he will learn that H3llh0l3 truly deserves it's name, a whole block has been burned down, death and destruction is everywhere, and soon there's gonna be a surprise that even I don't know about!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dama doesn't want to play with me any more

Quote:
You not trutful,i don't wanna have anything to do with you even the money that was sent to benin you said you know nothing about about it iight that is disgusting ok.
bye johny.

I am taking a bit of a gamble here with Dama, those offended by the word starting with "f" are advised not to read, you may also wish to put down any drinks and stop eating.

Quote:
I don now wat the fuk you talk about,so tell me,you start to act like little boi,i should not start work with u bcos every since i work with u every thigs have gon bad,ok

i was make heap of cash b4 u work with me and know nothing and u winge u can pay rent, well fuck u small boi, u will never make money the way u work bcos u are too lazy,sit on fat ass and whinge,maybe u too busy fuk goat to do this job,ok

i tell u honestly that i did not get money from mugus and u don believe,did u ask mugu if i contact them?did u ask dem where money was pick up from?no,u just winge and blame me for all problems.

lion tamer mugu, u can forget about him cause i will let him now that you just small boi and i don work with you cause you goat fucking fool.

don contact me again bcos now you piss me off to much.ok

@Arthur,

I haven't forgotten about you, please let Dama know that I have emailed you to say that I will not work with him and now it is either get someone else or I am out.

You may suggest that he grovel back to me if you wish but I have another idea that may work better for you if we cant be friends again

The obvious choice for you would be to get Dama as he is closer and therefore cheaper.

You will need to play us both off against each other, I was prepared to go there without payment up front so either he arives without payment or the deal is off and you will use me because you like my name better and I was able to provide the identification requirements that you required as well.

Continue to play us off until he agrees to travel prior to payment, of course you will need to have a decent carrot dangled and that could be that you will be travelling with a large amount of cash as well as expensive equipment that he will need to look after for you, if we cant overcome our differences you may wish to suggest that he bring a friend with him to take my job.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mguru,

I think he is tired of not getting payed. When you want to rub salt in his wounds tell him you contacted C0l3 Y0ing3er and made a deal with him.

Tell him you simply fabricated a name about who was hired to have him kill Y0unger and that you recieved a fat reward. (or something to that effect)

That will point out how stupid he is and throw salt in his wounds at the same time. Plus a sort of a dollar chop. The money will be all yours because it was Jh0ny's L0s 4ngeles contact that gave you the lead in the first place.

Its up to you. He hasn't contacted me for 3 days now so I am out of the picture.

edit: I could also send j0hny a email thanking him for his cooperation and CC it to c1iffy. Laughing

Last edited by Ambush7 on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry- HEE! HEE! HEE! I like this scenario! I basically was planning to tell him I wasn't going to pay him until he gets to the hotel in 4budj4, so this works great!

Sent this to him:
Quote:
WHAT IS GOING ON?

I just received an email from my guide. Yesterday he told me you were the best security man in Africa and now he tells me you are a small man. He told me that he would not work with you anymore and that if I want to use you I will have to find another guide!

This is very disappointing because I was about to make reservations at the hotel in Abudja, cash out my bank accounts, pack up my lap tops and GPS equipment, and get on a plane on the 21st of this month. No it looks like I will have to start over.

What is going on with the two of you?

Get back to me, ASAP!

This gives Put3y an opportunity to slap him a bit as well. I will also give the Y4nk33 P4rtn3r, 3r1c Pr4l1n3 a chance to send him confusing emails. Pr4l1n3 will say something to the effect that J0hnny sent an email about D4m4 and urging the dissolution of the Y4nk33 P4rtn3rsh1p.

I will play D4m4 like a steel drum! Twisted Evil

Edit- Pr4l1n3 just sent this to D4m4:
Quote:
Dude,

Johnny just emailed me to warn me about you. He told me you were a small boi goat f*****.

What is going on with you two? Can you be trusted?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<Very long laugh> Laughing

Good to see it work for you Arthur, in fact I have a feeling it may help you to get him moving. he still hasn't contacted me, if he does I will let you know.

If he doesn't reply in the next day or so I will send him more abuse just to remind him. Twisted Evil

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Murry, he does not have nice things to say about you:
Quote:
Like i told you that i am the best any one can ever think of ok,he was trying to bribe me on your coming to africa to harm you and i told me that i won't allow him to do sure that is why his turning to stab me in the back i am a small boy.

I am strict with business listen good that guy you call guide is not but a betrayer don't give him that chance ok he will exploit you with you gaining from him ok.

Make the reservation in the hotel and send me money to meet you up.I will advice you that guy is pioson don't use him.

get back to me

Put3y asks:
Quote:
You are telling me not to trust my guide? But he gave me your name. Does that mean I cannot trust you?
I may try to get a trophy so I know I can trust him! Very Happy

And this in Pr4l1ne's inbox this morning:
Quote:
J0hny f****d up ok,i will give you details later.

Pr4l1ne replied:
Quote:
That doesn't sound like the J0hnny I know.

This has so many possibilities!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very nice Arthur, I love being able to hear what he is saying about me.

You could let him know that I have provided you with the photo ID as well as a sign picture as required if you wish.

Also mention that I told you that he was planning on mugging you and stealing his money, of course if he could provide such identification then perhaps Dama is the man for the job so long as he expects no payment until arival like Johny.

Dont you just love when everything is going wrong for a lad Evil or Very Mad

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait with N4th4n seems to gear towards it's end. After his dolla has been chopped by that guy who shouldn't be named he doesn't seem to want to play anymore.
I'm trying to steer him back, I guess a nice pic from rotten.com to show him I eliminated the chopper might help, but I don't think it'll last long.

It would actually be funny if in the end he shows all his anger and distrust by throwing death-threats at me again... After telling me it's all show and we don't harm people (which he emphasized after I started the destruction of ).

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to Cl1ffy from Put3y:
Quote:
I am really distrught. I do not know who to trust! My guide tells me you are the one who wants to harm me. He says you were planning to mug me and take my money once you met me. He also tells me that you like to have sex with goats!

I really don't know who to believe! I have already sold my house and cashed out my bank accounts. I have over $300,000 cash and am waiting to see which one of you I can trust so I can get to Africa and start taming lions.

Which one of you is hinest and which one is the liar?
I will try to get a trophy pic from him.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rather lengthy email from D4m4:
Quote:
Listen good Mr 4rthur Put3y,

I am the best you can think of in Africa ok, just that i can't trick anyone to claim their hard earn money like you said that you just sold your house and empty your acount because you wanna search for lion in Africa. The problem here is that he asked me to scam you and do away with your money and i told him NO for an answer that is were he started this blackmail sturf of thing.

Listen you can call me on this number because im in Africa now +xxxxxxxxxx feel free to call me,listen that guy you call your guide is a piece of shit and i disagreed with his intentions.

Get back to me for more details about him.
I will be happy to give anyone his phone if you wish!

I will email him back with a "That's exactly what he says about you" email.

Sent:
Quote:
How can I trust you? Didn't you try to kill me? Then you killed my family? Now you tell me you are an honest businessman? He is saying the same thing about you that you said about him. He is willing to work with me while all you say is negative stuff about him Also, he never tried to kill me or my family!

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in this afternoon under the title of "read it carefully". After reading it, I don't think I have a choice but to!
Quote:
I gave you my number iight,listen how did you get to know what is going on he told you first and you asked me and i need to tell you was up is there anything wrong by that.

Listen, i have told you his intentions towards you ok the point is i disagreed with him that is why he told you that i am a small boi.Think well and check your mails remember i was telling you that i need money from you and you told me that you just gave some one the money through delivery van,that was the person you call your guide who is after you and your family beside i was in Dublin.

Listen good ok i dont need to trick you and get your money ok,all the money you where complaining about he stole them by trick from you is not as if am condeming the person you call your guide ok he is not reliable and he well harm you in africa i know him well ok the guy you discuss with is not him the asshole is from BENIN REPUBLIC a timid country close to Nigeria.

I advice you to think very well ok, tell him to write me if am lying or telling lies

get back to me

Murry, I have now told you to write him! Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like I will have to write to him,

If only to call him a Small Boi again, it's funny out of all of insults he has been given, that is the one he seems offended by.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am at a psychiatrist, I tend to be lazy on emailing my hitman who brought me in there.
Quote:
9. Jan. (Vor 5 Tagen)
Listen dear,you dont need to go to the psychiatrist ok,just send the 1500euro to me and i will solve your problems at once.

I just consider you nutil friday to come up with the money you have my instructions,dont be a darf i am here to protect you and no one will come close to you ok.

I went to the delivery compant yesterday to send the scandal to your Boss but i gave you a chance more to read this piece of words.

Lastly, this the informations go make the payment with this name OKR1KPA K1NGSL3Y,LOCATION:NIGERIA then i guess you know the text question and txt answer , the MTCN number do this before friday and i advice you to read only this mail and apart from this mail don't ready any ok.

Advice you to do it fast before you loose your JOB,the list of all the items you have stole from the company is with me,so do what i told you.

Get back to me

A beautifully written example of Lad English, mentioning all the key words: ok, MTCN, payment, text question, text answer...
I only miss the swearing from around Christmas.
I have a problem, I cannot pay him, there is no more blurred WU receipt he has not already received! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am at a psychiatrist, I tend to be lazy on emailing my hitman who brought me in there.
Quote:
9. Jan. (Vor 5 Tagen)
Listen dear,you dont need to go to the psychiatrist ok,just send the 1500euro to me and i will solve your problems at once.

I just consider you nutil friday to come up with the money you have my instructions,dont be a darf i am here to protect you and no one will come close to you ok.

I went to the delivery compant yesterday to send the scandal to your Boss but i gave you a chance more to read this piece of words.

Lastly, this the informations go make the payment with this name OKR1KPA K1NGSL3Y,LOCATION:NIGERIA then i guess you know the text question and txt answer , the MTCN number do this before friday and i advice you to read only this mail and apart from this mail don't ready any ok.

Advice you to do it fast before you loose your JOB,the list of all the items you have stole from the company is with me,so do what i told you.

Get back to me

A beautifully written example of Lad English, mentioning all the key words: ok, MTCN, payment, text question, text answer...
I only miss the swearing from around Christmas.
I have a problem, I cannot pay him, there are no more blurred WU receipts in Windypop�s toolkit he has not already received! Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cliffy's obviously given up on El1za. I haven't heard from him for over a week. Oh well!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this to Dama,

he hasn't emailed me since my last insulting email

What the fxxx r u u tell the lion tamer,this is my maga and you need to leave him alone.i will work with him and not you, he ask for ID which I give, he also want photo of me with sign to prove that I am real and i do this to,he wont trust you bcos i tell him all about you, if you tell him bad thing about me more i will not let you live when i get back to afica.
you just small boi goat fxxxer and should go back to beg for money cause nobody believe you bisiness.

get back to me and let me know what u say to maga

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry,

Sent this to him after reading yours:
Quote:
My guide, J0hnny, sent me a picture of himself holding a sign that reads "Trust Me, Trust Him Not". He again implies that you are a small boy who sleeps with goats. He also is agreeable that I pay his way to the camps and then pay him for his services when I am leaving at the airport.

I am paying him $30,000 plus his expenses for his services. If you can meet his price and if you can show me a reason to trust you, like J0hnny has, I will take you on my lion taming mission. If not I will use J0hnny.
I have the feeling he may not be interested anymore. Sad

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone still baiting him needs a victim to be ready to scream and cry, I am still available.
In order not to lose Ci1ffy altogether, I just sent this, which can keep him puzzled Very Happy :
Quote:
STOP CALLING ME AT MY WORKPLACE !!!!!

Last one from him to T4pr0bane was 3 or 5 days ago. Last one to my daughter character a fortnight.
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU
Cl1ff0rd 4vrus
5. Jan.
You back from that mentality home?.

Listen your dad endanger your life and that we are still in search for you i guess i will see you on your training ground.
Then that will be your last time on earth to see your parent ok.

Make sure the money you refused to pay is set aside for you to be free make the payment to this name B1ll1e P3rry,location nigeria,get the txt questions and answer to me.

Send it to me right away and listen good don't tell anyone it might led to your quick death ok.
Gte back to me

Makes me want to start him allover again Evil or Very Mad

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All quiet on Cl1ffy? He has come back on me.
Quote:
22. Jan. (Vor 14 Stunden)
Ok,
i will stop calling you at workplace this is the time to tell your BOSS and the entire members of the organisations what you have been doing with the less privillege funds at these while.

This is the only chance you have if you refused or you don't want me to call you at work them go send 700 euro to the name below then i promised to watch off my arms from ytour life.

name:
locations:nigeria
txt questions:what
txt answer:free
amount:700 euro.

Then i will tell all you need to know ok.And i promised stop calling you at working place do this to secure your job asa a senior staff here.

Get back to me

Ok, I know by now you all know his emails. The difference is, i have been downscaled again, to 700 dollars only. What a shame! I started with 10k, then 5, then 3, then 1,5k...

Idea from Redshoes17 :
Quote:
(23.01.2008 02:37:52): maybe you can get him down to 350

Worth a try. It�s only my life that is on stake...

EDIT Done so. Wonder what he will say to this:
Quote:
No!!!!! Not again!!!! Not any more!!!!! I have hardly 350 dollars this week for me and my family!!!!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought my bait was over but I have just found this from yesterday.

Quote:
I though you want to spell all that we both work for listen if i wanna do harm to you about all this i can danger everything ok.
But i won't do that to you.Just give me my share of that money ok so that we can work again as one.
get back to me

Any chance of that safari Arthur?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing is over IMO
Quote:
16:32 (Vor 1 Stunde)
Listen,Tapr0b4ne this is one thing you won;t appreciate in your life but i tell you that i wanna put an end to all this happening ok i promise that no one will call you at work rather send you mail if you made the payment 700 euro.

With this payment all is over because just have to give the clue to stop this someone was tell me that they are coming after and i told them that i won't allow them to harm this time because you are under my protection and they went back.

As for those mails you read from unknown people i will direct you on what to do if you make the payment ok and i will give the chance to pay twice.The name you make the payment to is started below:

Name:
locations:NIGERIA
text question:WHAT FOR
text answer:TO STOP
amount:350 EURO

Get back to me as soon as possible to put an end to this shit ok.

He accepted my half offer Very Happy Now I wonder what happened to Mrs. K1ngsl3y...

Did he say "pay twice"? So i will pay 175 now and 175 later? I believe I got him right, didn�t I? Smile

My reply, quite long, a little bit of morality. I wonder what the outcome will be... Confused
Quote:
I want to put an end to the life of you if i could. You keep terrorizing me and I am helpless and you get me everywhere and I send you money and take away donations from the supplier and you still haven�t had enough!
What guarantee do I have, other than your frumpy words, that I will be left in peace if I send you 175 Euros now and 175 next week?!?
I have none! I hate you! The police have said they cannot do anything more to protect me "until something has happened". i hate it!
I should never have started to work for the needy African people if all i got from it is to being blackmailed for many months to send money to this 0kr1pka (name wrong on purpose) person and to Benin.
I have always found the poeple from Africa to be of great hospitality.

Now I am being blackmailed by them.

DON�T YOU FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF?

At least, try to answer this question, Mr. 4vru5.
Do you think i can believe in man�s good any more?

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to bump this, but Rumbero and I run a warehouse, it has just received a death threat!

Posted in surplus for anyone who wants it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run a warehouse? Baiting- or RL -related?

Cl1ffy accepted my 50% reducton Smile
Quote:
after now no one can hurt you
15:20 (Vor 2 Stunden)
Listen Trpr0bana,

I have to tell you know that all you need to stop this mess is when
you listen to me and after this payment i will help you out on this
issue ok, take my word.

The 175euro you are paying is not going to Benin is coming to NIGERIA
ok and the name to make the payment is below.

Name:0kr1kpa k1ngsl3y
Amount :175 euro
text question:what for
text answer:to stop

I am give you a guarantee that if you listen to me all this whole mess
will stop right away ok .if you make this payment by today then i will
know that you wanna put an end to all this happening ok, I will tell
you exactly what you would do by yourself ok.

You make the payment first then i instruct you on what to do
instantly,listen you are already in my protections so no one can harm
you i promised you i just wanna help you.

Get back to me

Pah, your word! As if I�d believe you...no idea what to answer him yet. Again the dollar chop?

tiny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey guys, newbie whos been lurking for a couple days. I want to get into this and I want an assassin for my own. For some strange reason I dont get anymore emails from nigeria. All I get are scammers from craigslist, doubt they are from nigeria. Can anyone give me an email so I can ask an assassin why or who wants me killed?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic