SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife - I was wondering the same thing - if it was a gang or just one guy.

The tells me the fraudsters I was dealing with have been arrested!

Quote:
This is the people we arrested they got your information and used in federal goverment fake documents,David the federal government and the our affiliates are waiting for our updates to know if you have clear your name,if you are not involved there is no way we can contact you,so save our time by leting Barry stand for you or you come down here.

Well, that's pretty important information and important to my case!

Quote:
Dear ,

Who are the people you arrested? Dan, Peter or both of them? Can you forward me the arrest reports or does Barry already have them?

I already told you that Barry would stand for me. Why are you are you repeating that information?

Sincerely,

Quote:
Dan and peter are in our net now,we dont want to waste much time please,if you say Barry is standing for then finalise with him to woek for you,we can not wait any longer.

Dan and Peter, huh? Those bastards (who he completely made up).

Quote:
Dear ,

Okay. I do remember communicating with a , but it had nothing to do with renting goats. I think he stole some money from me. I sent him a money order but he said he never got it, but when I checked it had been picked up.

Who is Dan? Is that Peter's friend or something? I bet this is all Dan's fault, Peter seemed like a nice guy - liked to call and leave a lot of voicemail messages at odd hours though, but still a nice guy.

Sincerely,

It seems the are pressuring Barry to hurry up:

Quote:
Please i dont like the way the efcc are calling me,i told them that i am not your lawyer yet untill my fee is paid.

Barry

Quote:
Barry,

I'm trying to help you, but you have to give me some time. I'm still not sure who these fraudsters are. When Sheila called you last night she said you told her it was .

The e-mailed me and said it had something to do with Dan and a guy named Peter and that they were arrested. Why did you not tell me the people who scammed me were arrested? I'm so confused, Barry.

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww don't ya just love 'em when they agree to play nicely!

Quote:

Thats okay,i will work alongside as soon as the retainer gets to me on monday and happy that lead in all works and negotiation.

I feel a problem coming on with the transfer of the retainer! Rolling Eyes

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to know about the c4sh b4it but I think I am in trouble now with the FB1, C1A, and of coarse everyone favorite Th3 N3w Sc0ttland Y4rd. They enquired with the 3fcc about my status.

Quote:
We are not talking about the Fr4nk that got you into this trouble,the lawyer you said you are going to get must come here before you will be free,we got a letter from the C1A,FB1 and the N3W SC0TL4ND Y4RD abour five minutes ago that they are waiting for our updates concerning your case.

So if you can not settle with these lawyer that are ready now to solve your problem we may have no other option than to give our affiliates c1a,fb1 and the sc0tland y4rd go ahead and arrest you.

B4rry said you refused to pay his consultation fee,that is why you are still delaying,this is the last time we are going to exchange emails with you without seeing that you are moving forward to get this mess out.

My reply:

Quote:
Dear 3fcc,

Are you saying that I can not use another B4rrister? If so, please explain why?

The lawyer that I may be getting lives in N1ger1a. He dosen't need to travel.

I have never stated that I would not cooperate with the N1ger1an Government and none of my emails to you or B4rry suggests this. In fact my emails suggest full cooperation.

My emails suggest that I am willing to pay a b4rrister $15,000.00 dollars to stand for me. How dare you accuse me of not cooperating? How dare you suggest that you will have me arrested. You are the ones that are not being nice.

You have refused to send me any documents even when you know this Fr4nk guy is the one that is guilty and not me.

Please explain to me why you are going after me and not this Frank guy?

If you are going to have me arrested please let me know. I don't see any reason to pay thousands and thousands of dollars to any lawyer or government agency if you are going to have me arrested or threaten me with being arrested. I wouldn't be able to pay if I were in jail anyway. Please advise
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Click here to hear barry-hardcore

Click here to hear barry2-with-more-credit

hmmm are these working links, they won't play when i clicky, but the ones i uploaded work?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.

Last edited by haywood_jablowmi on Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, based on the 3fcc last email I figured he was done with me so I am going to give a guym4n / b4rrister a try.

My charecter sent this.
Quote:
Dear 3fcc,
I have retained the services of the B4rrister S0nny J4cks0n of L4gos N1ger1a. He will stand for me . He has insttructed me to cut off all communications with the 3fcc and to Block your email which on his legal advice I will do. He said I may say something that might get me in further trouble if I communicate with you.

He told me that he would have my name cleared in plenty of time to go on safari. I am paying him the $15,000.00 dollars I offered him. I think I will also pay for him to stay with me at the S3mb4 S4f4ri C4mp as well if Mr. Rh0d3s can accomodate him. He is a really nice man.

B4rrister S0nny J4cks0n email is xxxxxxgmail.com if you need to get a hold of him.

I am curious to see if he will write s0nny if not, s0nny will write him.

Edit: is this ok for a fake guym4n letter:

Quote:
c0l3 y0ung3r haha y not u wate,ok i chop u dollar haha ok, u no guyman u stuped boi ok. mugu has dollar haha ok, mabe i get mo dollar from u ok. u send me dollar ok. haha
get back to me ok

I haven't sent this yet and I would like advice and fixes.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I never seem to get the pigdin right myself, so I'll let others more experienced in that area comment on the format.
If it were me though, I would not tip my mugu hat right away. It might be fun to see what kind of relationship you can establish with him as an attorney for a while, before you let on that you're a guyman.

I think right now he/they are getting overwhelmed by all the responses from all of us.
Sooner or later they will try to make sense out of what is happening, and that might be a good time to step in and tell him/them that you are choppin' his dolla.

I'm agreeing more with thefife and Worf that there may be more than one mugu here- this has been very good turnaround for a lot of baiters over a sustained number of hours.
(Seems like a lull right now, but it will start up again)

Anyway, that's my $0.02, I think they'll sh*tcan this format after we're done with them! Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I jumped the gun but I am now committed at least in the eyes of the 3fcc as I have already wrote them.

Of course I didn't block there email and there is always B4rry that I might be able to use as a safety valve if my b4rrister/guym4n screws around and doen't supply some paper work.

This could buy me more time without having to pay Fr4nk or b4rry.

This could all fall apart if my guym4n is not believed though. Maybe I will wait and see if the 3fcc or B4rry emails s0nny first. This may be the best coarse of action. I start to panic at that time. Smile
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3FCC told Juan's atty that nothing can be done until Juan pays Barry. That seems to be the theme here as far as dealing with attorneys.
They're just trying to keep all of the characters straight, and cutting and pasting the right scripts to those standard ploys that some of us are using.
They're also having to go off-script on some of the more exotic baits being thrown at them, which adds to their general confusion.
The fun part is to see how long we can all keep these clowns going around in circles before they realize all of their "hard work" was for naught Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Barry has not heard of the new secure codes that WU is requiring when sending money to countries that have been identified as hotbeds of terrorism and/or Internet fraud:

Quote:
I told you that this thing Ax2221hT3541900009990N-88843209-00RT11X99812419 is not a western union code,let me have the receipt that you use to send the $300 through western union.

Barry

Bonus: He's dropped the "I am waiting" from his signature Laughing

Juan will have to try to explain it to him in his limited English; it might take a few tries!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think they read my last email employing a new b4rrister:

Quote:
We are not going to tell you anything again,we have exchanged enough emails,we told you that we can only release the documents to B4rry if he agrees that he is your lawyer .

Bye

I agree, I think he/they are overwhelmed at this time.

I just now recieved a email from the 3fcc that said

Quote:
okay
that was all. Does this mean they have given up?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, I sent him a simple

Quote:
The contents of your email are read and well noted

and he's back. I'm demanding references. Also am erroneously increasing his retainer every time we correspond. We're up to $3000. Let's see if that gets him slobbering again.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Efcc is getting frustrated with all of my questions:

Quote:
David
No time,for the last time.

"No" to what? I asked you about 3 questions in my last e-mail.

It seems Barry has a hidden resentment for the . . . oooooo.

Quote:
To end everything i will work for you,immediatelly,the are very wicked people when it comes to foreigners,mostly American, because alot money has been moved out this country,they are looking for a way to jail,this is a secret.

Barry

Cool, I love secrets! Cool

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got around to sending the shipping info to my friend Dan
Quote:
Dan,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Here is the shipping information for the Diamonds shipped to Mr. Patrick:

Tracking #:
Destination Address: Castle St, Cape Coast, Ghana
Origin Date: Jan. 8, 2008
Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 18, 2008

Please let me know what the next steps are. Will your contact in Ghana
be contacting me soon? What is his name please so I can keep it for my records.

Also, I was thinking that there are probably Diamonds from the first shipment at
Mr. Patrick's place.

We spoke before his departure. Patrick told me he was only selling about $250, 000. 00
worth of the jewels because there was a private collector that was interested
in making a purchase of approximately $1, 000, 000. 00 for 3 of the best Diamonds I sent.

Therefore he only planned to bring a small amount of Diamonds with him to Abidjan.
He did not have plans to meet with the collector until the middle of next month,
Feb. 12th or 16th I believe is when they are scheduled to arrive in Ghana. I am not
positive on the date since I did not write it down. But I do know it was the middle of February.

Would it be possible for the Ghana police to execute a search warrant on Patrick's place?
To get the Diamonds? I desperately want the Diamonds out of Mr. Patrick's hands.

My business partner knows where Patrick has hidden the Diamonds on the property.
Because we had to be sure he had adequate security measures in place before agreeing
to work with him.

Thank you again Dan for all your help. Have a good weekend.

Gxxxxxx

I really hope they can do the search warrant Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan! He must be one of the scammers Barry told me about. He told me they were Dan and Peter.

It all makes sense now . . . sort of . . . not really . . . well, not at all.

@thefife - I love how you've gotten the lad so off script, it's now a diamond heist. Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B4rry & the 3fcc may drop all of us and go after that big d1am0nd fish.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that Dan was noted as one of the fraudstars they arrested for getting another baiter into big trouble w/ every law enforcement agency on the planet. Laughing Oh well I guess he's reformed himself over the last 48 hours & has become a foreign minister.

I prefer to think of it as a recovery operation rather than a heist hehe. Laughing Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has made contact. This had me chuckling, Dan is so silly Laughing

Quote:
Gxxxxxx

I have talked to my friend in Ghana,he promise to hold the consignment as soon as it land on the 18,i have given him all the details.

He said he need some fee to moblise his men to be ready and to cover the loop hole to hold the consignment when it comes.

So you know everything is in your hand to know if you will get the consignment back.

He needs atleast $80,000 to $10,000.

Looking forward your quickest email. (he's getting friendlier LOL)

Dan

Ok so now what. Rolling Eyes Since when do crime victims have to pay the cops for doing their job?! Isn't that what taxes are for? I gave a sizable contribution to the IMF, so that should suffice. Laughing This just seems highly unusual to me. Maybe I'll offer him some of the diamonds. Or make him fill out some forms to get approval from the board for payment. I could find a cheaper investigator who can beat his price. Decisions, decisions.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess Dan was doing some post-send proofreading & sent this to me just after the last email
Quote:
Gucheey

I have talked to my friend in Ghana,he promise to hold the consignment as soon as it land on the 18,i have given him all the details.

He said he need some fee to moblise his men to be ready and to cover the loop hole to hold the consignment when it comes.

So you know everything is in your hand to know if you will get the consignment back.

He needs atleast $8,000 to $10,000.

It was a lot more amusing when it was $80, 000 to $10, 000. Rolling Eyes

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I hadn't talked to b4rry so earlier I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear B4rry,

The 3fcc said you would not work for me so I hired another B4rrister that lives in L4g0s N1ger1a. He assured me that he can get my name cleared and I would be able to go on safari in Feburary.

He also told me not to be in contact with the 3fcc and to block all there emails. He said that I might say something wrong and get into more trouble. I did as he advised.

He told me he would start working on the case Monday and that I should relax and go out of town. I think I will be heading to my boat in the marina this weekend and not worry about a thing. I love my boat, I am so relaxed when I am on it. This has been one bad week.

You go and have a nice weekend.
Sincerely,

Well he replied first with "ok" and that was it. Now he sent this:

Quote:
Ok

Can i have the lawyer's contact like name,email and phone number,so that i will verify if he is real and tell you to go ahead with him.

B4rry is looking out for me, isn't that just lovely or is he? I ask that because I sent the 3fcc this earlier which I borrowed bits and pieces from other guym4n stuff I read on this site:

Quote:
you know c0l3 y0ung3r is pay$15,000.00,ok haha u no guyman ok,u send me mugus emails ok,u got no money i have the details ok
get back to me

Short and sweet and really no comprehensive meaning to it what so ever except the $15,000.00 part of it. I have no clue what I said or suggested.

So is b4rry trying to chop the chopper?
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I've decided to join the crowd. But would like some advice so as not to scare him off right away. I've decided to fall back on my 17 year old baiter j3nn1fer. She is afraid he will tell her father about her trouble.

My first response:
Quote:
I am sorry, I did not realize I was getting into trouble.
You need to listen to me. I am a 17 year old girl, and my dad would flip if he knew that I was in trouble overseas.
Please explain how I got into this trouble.
As always,
J3nn1f3r L0ng

Here is his response.
Quote:
We are very sorry that you got yourself into fraud with these impostors,they used your name in a federal government fake documents,but dont worry we will help you not to go to jail.
You have to follow our instructions to be free,your presence is needed here in Nigeria to get your self out this mess,we knew you can not or can you come??
Need your urgent response,if you cant come we will tell you what to do.
Efcc

He hasn't even asked me for money yet. Should I tell him I can visit?

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next he will tell you to contact B4rrister B4rry or fr4nk. The b4rristers will ask you for money as they will "stand for you" and then you will be able to live a peasful life, that is until the FB1, C1A, and the N3w Sc0tl4nd yard checks for updates. Laughing
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the mugu this in response to his request for money to mobilize the troops
Quote:
Hi Dan,

I got your email indicating that the Ghana police will need
$8, 000. 00 to $10, 000.00 for this effort.

This figure is way to low Dan. It will take way more than $8, 000. 00
to rescue the Diamonds from this fraudster Mr. Patrick.

I need the Commander's name and contact information ASAP to impress upon him
the need for immediate action to take the Diamonds.

I need to know the full plan for the recovery operation for these Diamonds.
These are very precious and valuable jewels. I want no effort spared in their recovery.

Thank you for your assistance so far.

Gxxxxxx

@Lost When he asks you for $$, tell him you don't have any b/c you are a kid, but you have your dad's credit card. Surely the Efcc accepts Retsam Premium Platinum Gold Card.

EDIT: I should have made it $ 800. 00 to $ 1, 000. 00 to see if he would catch it. Damn. Evil or Very Mad Oh well, I can trow that in at a later date.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush7 wrote:
So is b4rry trying to chop the chopper?

Barry is just trying to get paid. So when he tells you the lawyer is a fake, just believe him.

Tell him you are in the middle of a huge business deal & don't have liquid cash. But you have some laptops in your warehouse you can send him. You also have some cell phones not schedule for release to the general public until mid 2009 with voice AND retinal activation and auto-contacts feature that automatically retrives the full contact information of any number entered into it and saves it in your phone book which can hold up to 1,500 contacts. Plus free internet connection within 600 feet of signal. That should more than cover the legal fees.

Have your secretary screw up the shipment info and send it to the person. Explain that the poor dear is apoplectic and this happens from time to time. Take it from there wherever it leads.

I would also suggest stop talking about your safari. He's just no that interested. Focus on what he wants to hear: "$$$CA-CHING$$$"

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

help needed! gonna post in baiting hints and tips too, but i have 2 conversations above, and last night I had barry (who now calls himself danny on the phone???) talking to the fonejacker soundboard for 20mins and getting really wound up!

I recorded all these on a mobile phone, I then used a mobile music converter to change to mp3 and then uploaded to putfile, but they don't work Sad I think the conversion is fine as they play on real player as mp3 but putfile is having none of it. I only just registered with putfile though, and it is kind of a bullshit registration as i don't wanna be traced. is there some kind of validation of accounts that happens before your clips go live?

any help much appreciated, the fonejacker soundboard convo is awesome. need to get that online!!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone needs some validity to their scam, mention "Ima" as your scammer, that will raise a heckle...

Ima is a very good scammer (he's bled me for more than $7k so far) and these boys are chopping Ima's dolla....

I'll be the fall back client.... these other baiters are running him in circles, I am straight with nearly 10 emails... problem is there's so much weird shit going on in his head... he cant concentrate on us smaller (10k) guys Laughing Laughing

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic