SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New baiter amazed at inconsistency of lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitmaster General
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consecutive paragraphs in an email I've just had from my cheque lad. I'm pretty sure it gets much more insane than this, but it made me laugh. I love the idea of a lad sitting in Lagos thinking he's coming across as all businesslike and official-sounding, but instead filling his screen with badly thought out insanity like this...

Quote:
Note that if you can not come
down here the only way i can send you the bank draft should be through a
reliable courier service company they can easily deliver your parcel to
you at your door step within 24hours

So incase if you are not coming yourself, send your full current contact informations to me, fill all the gaps below and send it back to me,and it will enable me register your draft in courier company and within 48hours they will deliver your parcel to you at your door step.You will be require to send mailing fee if you are not ready to come down here to pick up the Bank
Draft.

Last edited by Baitmaster General on Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cut and pasting and then reading is too much work.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Baitmaster General
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely, but they need to realise you only get out as much as you put in... Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. Just don't let him know he messed up. you sure don't want to educate this dummy. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find some of the lads are actually shockingly bad at what they do for a living. I usually drop these types or abuse them just for a quick bit of entertainment. I try to stick to baiting the slick ones.

But yeah, it's pretty eye opening.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they need to realise you only get out as much as you put in
That's why he won't get anything out of it, if we can help it Cool

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True.

I'm playing dumb with this one still - pretty new to this and feeling my way.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Playing dumb helps, the longer you keep with the lad the more you can learn about the ways of the dark side of the force young padawan.

Don't forget to ask about each and every, modality he puts forward, if (IF?) when he mentions Western Union, see if he accepts Eastern Union, what is WU anyway?
Ask if you can pay direct to the bank account, if yes get the details for Alan (see sticky in help forum)

But, above all else, enjoy the time you spend with your new friend
Wink

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads aren't going for a Master's degree in literature or being bothered about building up a serious business with long term customers. All they want is fast, easy cash.

To get cash they take the path of least resistance. Why waste time being consistent if some greedy fool is going to fall for your scam no matter what you write?

Being careful and consistent would make as much sense to the lads as it would to us to go to the dump and re-arrange the garbage by size and shape.
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im just wondering: Kleindoofy just mentioned that the lads don't have degrees in English/Literature. So, what would happen if we came across a lad who DID have a degree in English/Literature (in other words: a highly intelligent scammer)? Do you still think he/she would fall for the baits?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi,
Many highly intelligent lads have already been baited successfully. Having a degree in English, or anything for that matter, doesn't matter. They are all greedy, and have character traits that can and are exploited by the combined effort of the force, which is eater..they cannot resist us, it is futile... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy- They shall be assimilated. Wink Very Happy
Speaking of which, that would be strange if a scammer would do a complete turn around and become a scambaiter! Just asking, but if that were ever to happen, would the former scammer be welcome here at 419eater, or would you guys always see him as a former criminal?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't trust him, unless he went through one of Pastor Frank's or Hetake's NERV church rituals!! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi_Night wrote:
... Kleindoofy just mentioned that the lads don't have degrees in English/Literature. ...

Errr, no I didn't.

I meant that when the lads write emails in the context of a 419 scam, they are not writing those emails with the care one would need to achieve a college degree, i.e. they couldn't give a shit what they write, as long as it works.

Smart lads smell a 'funny' bait a mile away. A straight bait works better.

As for judging a lad's intelligence from his 419 emails: if we judged peoples' intelligence from the way they post on most internet forums, we would have to conclude that 99.99% of all internet users are mentally retarded apes.

an datz teh truth, LOL 11111
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kleindoofy- Sorry I misinterpreted you. Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are rubbish, mine tried changing names and email addresses whilst maintaining the same character!
Which of course i questioned. Apparantly one is the legal name which i was to use for all official corrispondence. So i made sure to use the other to the bank! (Which has gone unquestioned of course)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

miggydude - Welcome to eater! I see you are getting the hang of it. They are the same person, afterall, but it's fun to make them confused as to what character they are supposed to be. Make sure you insult the "security" guy to the original guy, and tell him you think he is unprofessional or some such crap. They love that. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
olafnorgman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iv tryed not correcting my lads yet it still is a very hard job not to ^^ In one mail my lad says he lost his hearing when his mother died.. And couple of mails later he reminds me about his hearing that he lost when his father died...

The bank of this lad also included in one mail. A
Quote:
CCEPT OUR CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE AND THANK YOU FOR PATRONIZING
OUR BANK

Patronizing aye? ^^

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Miggy:
Lads, like baiters, have several email accounts on the go at any one time. Sometimes they chop between them on purpose, because like us, they have catcher accounts and scamming accounts. Sometimes they chop between them on purpose because Yahoo closed down their other one. And sometimes they chop between them by accident, just like baiters occasionally do.

Yes some scammers are stupid. But it's dangerous to assume they all are. Some are pretty slick, and as I said several posts ago, it's those ones that I go for.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
miggydude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys for your welcomes! Yeah i dont presume the scammers are stupid. And yes Yahoo shuts down their accounts pretty quickly.

Ive been on here before under a different name about 18 months ago, but gave the hobby a rest as I didnt have time to persue it. Could not remember at all my old username and password so went for a new ID and got some new characters and stuff.

Just doing a straight bait at the moment. But hoping to drag it out way beyond the time the scammer said that they were going to die of cancer. Ive not corrected or slapped them for changing name and email address, but ive queried it then purposly got confused as to the scammers identity when writing to "their bank" etc. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic