SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She's got unicorns!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet-scammer is an amazing woman.

She was selling dogs, the usual set up. I told her I was into exotic pets, and asked her if perhaps she had any unicorns.

And you know what? She did! What an amazing coincidence!

Quote:
yes i have the unicorn,so What type of unicorn, will you like to adopt just let me know?

I couldn't decide between my three favorite breeds, so I asked her for advice. (I was hoping she'd choose the Invisible Pink type, but that will have to be for another bait).

Quote:
how are you doing today? hope you are Great. Yes i will like you to go for the right breed which is Siameses ok because Siameses will be so much easy for you and gentle for you to ride Like this one i want to Sell for you.
She has no name yet and she is fully breed. She still is still very much available for new home.She is 8 weeks old . She is AKC/NKC/FCI registered and her shots are given up to date,she is excellent in potty trianed and good in temparement .
All her papers will accompany her , I am in West Africa, Nigeria due to my new marriage with my husband and we are meant to be living with each other henceforth. we have her right here with us,And I hope you are also a good Unicorn lover that will take very good care of our unicorn.we are going to ship her to you via American Airline or Delta Airline on sameday or next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent,I am giving her out for $300 together with shipping and handling.
The lovely Unicorn will come along with all her necessary health paper work like; Akc/Nkc/Fci Registered Paper.
Two Years Health Guarantee,
Health Insurance Paper,
Vet Record,Birth Certicate,
Shot Book,
Tavel Crate,
Toys And Foods.
I will accept payment via Credit card, Western union or Money gram. If you are really interested in having my Unicorn as part of your family. I want you to get back to me with the full name, address phone number including the nearest airport to you where you will want the baby to be deliver to.
Thanks.

So now I'm waiting for my certificate from the Unicorn Fancier's Association. I wonder what she'll do when I ask her for a picture...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will want the baby to be deliver to

a baby unicorn no less.
Would that make it a unicornette?

hmm, do you get a wafer with it?
(English joke)

A piccy is a must, you need to check that it's colour doesn't clash with your curtains

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like our old friend "Goat" is back in action:

Can you post his addy and let the forum have some fun. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she is excellent in potty trianed

I'd like to see that - or maybe not, but isn't it time it used a proper loo ? Very Happy

I think you should go for the rarer two horned unicorn - but then you'd just end up with a standard Lad goat I guess. Make sure you get a certificate of virginity. You know what Lads are like. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumbass scammer wrote:
She is AKC/NKC/FCI registered

Unicorns are dogs?? I didn't know this. I always assumed they were equine.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

^^^Rumbero- No idea who Goat is. The Ladette is calling herself "Vict0ria Sm1th".

I wonder if she's related to Atuku Alli Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

Ask her if she has any flying rendieer like Rudolph, or any highly intelligent bears like Yogi Bear. Very Happy

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope that she can guarantee that it will be a tri-horned one in it's old age.

And you may want to find out if its wings have been clipped and if it's nails have been clipped, too. Can't have a unicorn that scratches.

Maybe find out if its dew claws were removed and if you are going to have breeding rights or if you have to ensure that the unicorn is spayed/neutered.

And you need to find out what those registration fees are since it has 3 registrations. My parents just got a dog that is registered 3 ways, and the dog's real registration cost about $100. So I'm sure you will need to know those fees. I'd also ask for the email addy of the person in charge of each of those registration clubs - so you can make sure you can find out all about the steps you are going to need to get it properly registered.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does she have any pretty pink prancing ponies?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker, GOAT is a lad that showed up awhile back selling exotic animals, and like your lad he had EVERYTHING! I bought me a shark for $600. When I asked how it was going to be delivered he told me it would be sent in a special UPS sharkproof box.

It sounds like your lad is son-of-goat.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah - goat was so funny. I had posted the post that ended up going for many pages with what people ordered from goat. I forgot all about him - - so if you search my username and the keyword goat - you can find that post.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask him what the going price is for an apocalypse pony - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGLENEEVYc

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post his email! Post his email! hehehe Very Happy
I want another pick pony!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumbass scammer wrote:
She is AKC/NKC/FCI registered

F�d�ration Cynologique Internationale registration? Well maybe, if it was adopted by dogs and raised in a Kennel.

Nice to see that the American Kennel Club and National Kennel Club are now also running franchises in Western Africa.

You have to get those pictures, ChainYanker.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
I want another pick pony!
Shocked

Is a pick pony like a pick nose? Or a stuffed up nose... Laughing

Sorry mate, not that I never make typos... Cool

EDIT for my own typo... Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooohhh what colour to go for? Spectrum Unicorns usually attract a premium as you have to get a CITES accredited vet to certify them, doncha know.
Failing that, you may be able to get one in infra-red, but they're a bit more aetheric and prone to respiratory diseases so get it checked out before parting with your cash!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I knew that my typo would bring you into the light, Paranoid. It was a supersecret hypnotic suggestion, that only your brain was programmed to respond to. Now on to the remaining part of my devilish plan.... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am at your command...

I am listening...

I will request a PPPP for you from the appropriate authorities... Shocked Laughing Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer wrote:
Make sure you get a certificate of virginity. You know what Lads are like.
That's just redundant now isn't it? Of COURSE the unicorn will be a vargin. Unicorns and vargins are the exact same thing: Just fragments of someone's imagination!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She can get a lot of things, including Critters, Manbearpigs and Polar bears...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was "Goat" the lad that was selling one eyed trouser snakes? I laughed myself silly over that.

@Chain Yanker

Ask if they have any unicorns that are tame and trained to lay their head in your lap. If you want to know why see this:

http://www.whiterosesgarden.com/Unicorns/UNI_other_myths/UNI_virgin_unicorn.htm

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on post his e-mail.... I want to buy a spider pig!

Unicorns are great though. A picture would be a good idea though so you can make sure you know what you are getting.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time you email them see if they have any burmes laughing wallaby's
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ChainYanker - The Man and I have requested the fool's email address.
Are you ignoring us? Do our requests fall on deaf ears? Do we have to have the Mods release the devil hounds? hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't do it Chainyanker! They just want to buy your unicorns out from underneath you! I think that's how I lost my great white shark. And I had salt added to my swimming pool and everything.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic