SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dag Nasty... Henndick, parting is such sorrow....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the end.... my only friend... the end....

Quote:
I don't think what you are saying is true,no body knows knows any camp name 5imba 5afari camp in the park.

I thanked you that you created me enough problem because I am sending you this message with handcuff by police because of the transport fares from cotonou to Parakou and his expenses since morning.

I will be out from this problem but I will like you to understand that I don't merit to be treated like this,once I am released by the police am going back to Togo.if you still need me just meet me in Togo.

by forever.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this may be over.....
Quote:
Hendrich,
What do you mean? I am here waiting! DAMMIT! I HAVE BEEN TRUE TO YOU!! I have WAITED! I put DOWN the hairbrush! I didn't fuck Raul! It was just a hand job! I have all of the funds, right here! What happens to the money I am supposed to get! Goddammit, Hendrich!
WHO said there is no 5imba 5afari Camp? Did you even go to the Campemente Pendjari? Just tell me that!
Look, mister! Get yourself to Parakou. The shuttle was waiting for you all evening, and you didn't show up! What happened?
Please tell me. I don't understand. What did I do? Why are you mad with me? What happened to our love? I am soooooooo hurt! Why did you do this to me?
You make me cry tears of bitterness, Hendick, you really hurt me. I hope you can live with that...
All of my love, to you.

Connie

I hope he at least tries to go back to Parakou. Simba, you should send him an annoyed email asking him why he didn't meet the shuttle....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It was just a hand job!

Maybe that's all Raul got, but Hendickhead got royally screwed! Congrats! I wish I could believe the police would slap handcuffs on him and then let him type an email at the cafe, but I find that a bit hard to swallow.

happy crowd

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice safari, and Conratulations to all! It was a regular riot! Laughing clapping clapping clapping
Now to get Doc's images of loose stools out of my brain..Was that really neccessary??

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now to get Doc's images of loose stools out of my brain..Was that really neccessary??
Well, it added a bit of colour. Brown, mostly.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, another email entotled "by forever"
Quote:
I said nothing like car in paralou am their now,no person to be carried to the fake 5imba 5afari camp,if it's true why cann't you try and call the driver's number I gave you to tell him something so as to be sure that what am telling him about this journey is treu am going to be locked in police custody till I pay the driver's money.

I am disappointed.
by forever.
and, another, but very short, entitled

"am in police custody now.at Natitingou"
Quote:
if it's true inform the driver of the shuttle bus to come to the police station at Natitingou to pay the driver's money and I will be released to join you.

It could be true. The driver has to be really pissed off! All the way across the country, from Cotonou, to Parakou to Natitingou, to the Pendjari Park! Hahahahahahaha!

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Perhaps get the phone # of the local police from him? Explain that the driver can't get there for some hours, but perhaps the management could speak to the officers there?

If you get the police, maybe inform them that not only did he shaft this poor driver the money, but he's actually a 419 scammer??? Twisted Evil

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea! Will try to do that now....

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recieved from Dick..
Quote:
Your 5imba safari is not existing no place in hotel pendjari after river.again the two young boys that supposed to come to your fake camp has gone back to their destination,I am with the police now,nobody knows your 5imba safari.
and Le majestic hotel said no shuttle bus of yours came to the hotel to pick nobody and you should stop using the hotel to lie.
bye.

Congratulations on an absolutely hilarious safari Doc.... beers!

Poor old Hendick-head has had a few truly wretched days that he will remember painfully for a very long time.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Many thanks for giving me the opportunity to join in the fun.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hopefully he will send me the number! Then we can confirm if he is in jail.....
Quote:
Hendrich,
What about the money I am supposed to pick up? What is going to happen to all of our money? Why didn't you listen to Bernie? He said to go to Parakou, not to Pendjari! You would be here with me.
Look, give me the number of the Police, and I will have Bernie call them. He knows everyone, and will have you out within a few hours.
I am soooooo sorry this has happened. If I get you out, will you kiss me and make up?
Let me know. I am very worried about you in that place.
Anyway, Raul says he has to close the office.
I love you!
All of my love, to you....

Connie

Otherwise, this bait is dead...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, he's begging for a phone call that could land him in jail?? Heck, why not, give Humpty Numpty his wish. Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc's lad wrote:
the two young boys that supposed to come to your fake camp has gone back to their destination

Sad Damn, I hope not! I don't want to be done with my lad just yet. He must be just making that up since he couldn't have made it back to Parakou to actually talk to my lad(s).

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck, I don't want your lads to be done, either, as I want to keep my high a little longer by living vicariously.... I hope Hendick is wrong.... I really don't want it to end....

He says he is in jail already.... I hope so! I wish I could confirm this... maybe the [email protected] or [email protected] will write me, hahahaha!

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing Bait!! Laughing Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the S1mba S4fari a good place to visit? I am off on a gold buying trip to Benin very soon and have a compliant contact..

Quote:
I need to know what things that I can help you with from over here. Let me know what you cannot manage from there and I will see what can be done from here. I will make hotel reservation for you when I get your flight schedule if you so desire. You let me the things that you feel can be arrange from over here and I will do the best that I can to manage the situation.

I have suggested a nice s4fari would be good with this trip Cool

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can say, with no reservation, that $imb@ $af@ris provides excellent service.... to the baiting community.... for scarming thief f*cking mugus, though, service can be a bit, well, shabby.... Rolling Eyes

Edited to avoid charges of blatant post whoredom: Simba? How many miles did my miserable lad travel to reach the park?

BlessedShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Still PMFSL here over the smelly hairbrush Laughing I must make mental note of that one Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. This greeted me in my inbox this morning:
Quote:
Ok,I will try my best to join you HONEY.
Everything is settled,I will pick a pick up and join you in the area inform Bernie not to worry.ok I will join you.

Your HONEY.

Shocked

HAHAHAHAHA! AaaaaaaahHahahahahahahahahahaa!
jump_4_joy LOL_sign

Edited to add: Simba? Where do we go from here? DO I send him back to Pendjari, or to Parakou? I think Bernie needs to write him! Hahahahaha!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Connie writes back:

Quote:

Hendick,
Honey, I think you need to get back to Penjari.
Bernie says the camp is only two years old, and not
well known. The exclusiveness of his client base is
such that he has to keep a low profile. I saw Sting,
the rock and roll guy here yesterday, but I think they
are bringing him food because Raul and I did not see
him for breakfast or lunch.
I am asking Bernie to wait until he hears you are in
Pendjari and then go pick you up. I guess I am
surprised you wrote me again after all those mean
terrible things you said yesterday.
I want you to know that I love you and am waiting
for you. I am making sure that Raul and I don't go
anywhere alone, and am waiting for you. I have put all
of the things and the money into the safe in my room
for safe keeping.
I have to go shit. My loose stools came back.
Chunks, though, so not like before.
I love you,

Connie

This bait may have some more life in it, amazingly.....

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, congratulations on the continuation of your fantastic safari, but i don't believe anyone here wants to hear more about Connie's intestinal problems. I'm sure Hendick isn't even listening to that. Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Tamutamu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lurked here for a long time, but this is what inspired me to sign up. This is such a beautiful bait. I think. . .I don't know, I think you need a plaque to display on your wall. Good show. Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tamutamu - Welcome to eater! So glad we inpired you. Have fun, but if you end up teaming on a bait with Doc, bring your barf bag, Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

@SH.... Embarassed Okay.... will stop with the bum-caca-poopoo-peepee-fart jokes.....

...for now! Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Doc, didn't you see the wink? Wink Wink hehehe

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I wrote again:
Quote:

EDITED FOR CONTENT TO AVOID OFFENDING ANYONE WITH TYPICAL PUERILE/SOPHMORIC 12YO BUM-CACA-POOPOO-PEEPEE-FART JOKES.

419 EATER FASCIST ADMIN BOARD OF KEEPING BUM-CACA-POOPOO-PEEPEE-FART JOKES UNDER CONTROL, (or, perhaps it's all just Dr Stephens silly alter ego...)

I can't wait to see what he writes back!! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic