SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justice - I don't want to be a logger, anyway. Good plan. I'll mess around Vegas and wait for you here... Very Happy

Edit: Had another little chat with Ray this afternoon. hehehe

"Raymond: hello u there
me: what's up, ray? i made it to vegas ok.
Raymond did not receive your chat.
Raymond: Wayne
u there/
hello
me: what up, ray. good morning
Raymond: good morning Wayne
how are you and how was your trip to Las Vegas?
me: i am fine, but very tired. i just got out of bed. the trip sucked, too long a drive in the middle of the night
Raymond: i see
where are you now? are you back to your former place or in Vegas? Please when will you send the money ?
what is the time over there now ?
me: i'm at the luxor hotel in vegas. i've got to shower, dress and eat, then look for WU
Raymond: Thanks so much
I will surely be glad and i will wait for you here
me: ok. bye
Raymond: I am sure you still have the information with you
Receivers Name: Lama Kanate
me: i owe you 3600, right?
Raymond: How Much do you want to send ? You just tell me Smile
me: i want to send you all the money I owe you, ray. i really would rather not send you anything, though if you would like that better. Very Happy
Raymond: Please dont do that Wayne, Please go and send 3500$ please
me: so, that's it? that's all of it, then?
Raymond: You just send 3500$ .... I will be glad if you can send that amount
and forget about the rest
me: alrighty, then, but i don't want you to be holding anything over my head, or saying that i even owe you a favor or anything, ok?
Raymond: yes i will not say such. You just go and send that amount
me: ok, ray. your funeral, i guess, hehehe
Raymond: Please go now and send the money. Thanks so much
me: hey, do you have lama's email so i can tell her they money is on the way?
Raymond: dont worry
me: i'm not worrying, i thought it might just be nice of me, is all.
Raymond: you send it and i will inform him
Mr. Lama Kanate
ok
me: oh i thought lama was a woman's name, sorry
Raymond: no problem
Please go
me: i will. you sound just like my mother, ray. hehehe
Raymond: Thanks for the compliment
me: oh, no problemo. now i see where you got it from.
Raymond: from ???
me: oh i meant your mother ray,,,hehehe. i'm still asleep. i need some coffee.
Raymond: Please Wayne, i know you are a busy man, please after the coffee, Please go and send it please
i want to go get something ... I will brb
thx
me: ok bye, ray

ANOTHER EDIT: Well, Ray is going through the ringer which is right now. And he's having a bit of trouble. But I have some things to do, and so i won't be helping him much! Laughing Here's the funny little chat
where I sprung WU Secure on him.:
me: ray you there?
Raymond: i am here now
are you back from Lunch?
me: yes
Raymond: did you go to the Western Union ?
me: yes.
Raymond: thats very good and nice
so where is the senders name and the MTCN ?
me: i have sent it WU to Lama Kanate. You can get the MTCN by visiting this website and inputting this ID number : then follow the directions.
Raymond: No No No
this is not western Union
me: what do you mean it is not??
me: ray? what's wrong? are you there?
Raymond: i am there
wait
this is a game
me: what do you mean? i have not been there.
Raymond: i am not good at doing this
but wait
me: They told me it was the best, most secure way to send it, and i didn't want it to get lost, or intercepted by someone else, ray, so i did it. it cost me a few dollars exrea, too.
Raymond: i know
please wait
me: wait for what? i have a date tonight with a very pretty lady i met here, and i don't want to be late, ray. dinner and a show, and then....who knows??
Raymond: pls hold on
let me get the MTCN
me: sorry, ray, but i have to go. someone's rapping on my door right now. maybe room service.
Raymond: wait
this is not western Union
this is MTCN
me: whoa! you wouldn't believe this, ray. my little lady friend just sent me some flowers. sweet! i'm in luck again today, by jove!
Raymond: congratulations
she is in love i guess
i am having problem sorting this out
me: I'm sure you will get it, ray. see ya later! gotta put on my love lotion! hehehe
wish me luck with the babe, ray Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy[/mask]

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

Ray . . . I am starting to feel bad for the poor fellow Twisted Evil

Keep it up SH, I am sure I will be getting marching orders soon enough. As soon as he gives in on the secure site.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, for the morning update. On chat last night:
Quote:
Raymond: how many digits is required ?
wat are the information you are to give to me
please

*And then, after 4 hours on he sends me this little chat message, after seeing my "Busy message"
Raymond: wonderful
trying to get laid ?
Laughing
His log at the site:Current Server Time: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:23 -0500

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 01:54:44 -0500
Time of last Box click: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 03:00:13 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 617
Total Refreshes: 45
Completed the Process?: no (He's a busy bee! Cool )

Then, he sends me an email, and he mentions MrMe's .UK website name, and asks me to go there. He says it's a scam site, but he tried to solve our little puzzle again after seeing it, anyway. Confused I have PM'ed MrMe about this. He has not put 2 and 2 together, yet, I don't think.
Quote:
Hello Wayne,

I really appreciate what you did yesterday for me and i hope you had more fun with your lady?
Please Wayne, i want you to please go back and withdraw the Money from the Place you sent it from becasue it is not recognise here in London, They call them scammers
Please look at this site to see that it look fraud and look at the site you sent to me

Please i want you to please go back there and withdraw the money and go to any Western Union Location, i dont mind you taking money for the sending in it, it will only cost 50$. Please Wayne

The is not good and not recognise here.

I know you are trying to help and i surely appreciate it. You can go to www.westernunion.com to look for a closer location to where you are so you can go there

There you will be giving the MTCN instantly and you can give it to us so we can with draw the cash here

Thanks so much
Raymond
Desperation? Very Happy
I felt sorry for him, too, justicebdone, so I replied:
Quote:
Dear Ray,

I don't know what you are talking about. I got this letter sent by Western Union yesterday to my email after I sent the money. It says you have 48 hours to pick up your money over there, so I would suggest that you just follow the instructions. I'll get my money back, all of it after the time limit is reached, so i'm not going to go and cancel it, Ray. $50 is $50. I'd like to have it in my pocket, thank you. I'm going back to bed for awhile, Ray. I had a long exciting night. Later, dude.

Wayne

Mod request: Do you think that now that he knows something might be amiss, we could move this behind a login? This one is not behind a login is it?

EDIT again to avoid double post Well, Ray is still struggling.
Quote:
Hello Wayne,

Thanks so much
Please go and get the money back and go to another location, send it
and make it a manual not secured sending, Tell them to give you the
MTCN instantly so you can give it to me that the person here is not
familiar with computer works. Yes 50$ is 50$ you can deduct it from it

Please try to get the money back today and go to another location to send it

Moreover, hope you had a very nice time with the lady? LOL
talk to you soon

Bye
Ray
=========AND a chat message waiting for me, too! hehehe Laughing

I am kinda tired... brb or send a mail. Thx Wayne
Raymond: u here
i wil be back soon
so we will talk
I'll bet he's tired. He was up till 3AM and started again at 7. He's now chatting it up on gmail with hopefully, more baiters, while I ignore him. I sent him this message, cause I had to run! hehehe
I hope Weasel, Eliza, and Cachuma like it.... Smile
Quote:
Ray,
I told you already. I'm not going to go back to get my money. They will refund it to me after 48 hours, so I'm going to wait. I think you should just keep trying the website until then if you want it sooner. I really like this chick I found at the blackjack table last night. She is hot, hot, hot! if you know what that means. But, I didn't get laid last night. i think she might be real serious with me, and she doesn't want to appear to be a slut, and drive me away. i really like her, so I didn't push things too far. but i have another date today, dinner, another show, more outrageous fun! you really ought to visit here sometime, ray. it's really cool, man. And I'm glad I still got some bucks in my pocket, because it's pretty expensive fun at that. So what, this girl is amazing, and i'm having the time of my life, ray. well, got to shower, and get ready for lunch with my Princess Mooshka and her girlie girlfriends Eliza and Cachuma. I must be one hot guy to have all these women all over me!
See ya later, ray.
Wish me luck with Princess Mooshka. Her real name is Dana, and she's dreamy.

Wayne

EDIT: Another update! Does Ray give me a veiled threat here at the end?
Quote:
Hello Wayne

I am glad you meet a girl that love you for who you are
Just make sure you take things easy with her, dont rush her and study her very well
I am wishing you all the best as a good friend and moreover i will see what i can do when i get my vacation may be i can come over and we travel to a sweet place where you will love to be forever, I will not tell you now i call it my paradise
But i have you in mind

Thanks Ray
Very Happy

EDIT: another chat session...he gave up on Crying or Very sad
Quote:
--------another chat....hehehehehe

me: u there, ray. i'm back for a few minutes
Raymond: welcome
how are you today and How is your newly found gurl
me: she's great!
Raymond: thats good to hear
i am happy for you
please make sure you take good care of her
me: what did you mean when you said "study her well"
Raymond: watch her and to learn from her very well
i am using British English Lol
me: oh, i don't understand those limeys
Raymond: sorry.... So whats good
how was your day ?
me: it was fantastic. had shrimp scampi for lunch, and i'm going out to a show in awhile. she is getting ready. the other friends of hers might come too
Raymond: thats good
i am very happy for you
Thanks so much for the effort made yesterday to send the money
the method you use was very complex and its not well recognized here. so i am using this medium to implore you to please go and collect the money back as soon as its 48hrs
me: you couldn't get the money?
Raymond: so you can use the original method whereby you send the money and thy gie you the MTCN instantly
yes we couldnt get the money
today was wasted at the Western Union office with me and Lama attending different Locations here in London
me: i'm sorry to hear that, ray. they told me it was very secure, and was no problem for the person with the id number.
Raymond: I understand but its not well recognised here
me: i never did a western union before, so i was in the dark a bit too, ray. oh, well.
Raymond: I understand Wayne, i am not blaming you instead i am appreciating your effort
me: thanks, ray. i tried to do the best thing. i didn't want the money lost or stolen.
Raymond: yes i know and i understand
Please you will have to go there today or tomorrow to claim it and resend it with the Normal method
may be you can ask your lovely gurl may be she has done it before to help you or explain to you
me: I don't think i can get it until tomorrow afternoon or evening. i'll have to check when I sent it.
Raymond: ok no problem
Thanks so much Wayne, i really appreciate your Kind gesture
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, Ray has agreed to send another payment to P3t3er Gr4ves to 'compensate' him for his troubles (yes I'll believe it when I see the tracking details). Peter is laid up in hospital nursing his five gunshot wounds dutifully provided by Ray's Company Policeman aka JBD. Methinks that Peter might just use this money to fund a private dick investigation to locate Ray's true location. Try an get him on Yahoo at least.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good luck, Mr Private Investigator! I hope his check is large enough to compensate you for your troubles... Very Happy
Well, I tried to annoy ray on chat this morning, but he couldn't be reached, so i just sent him this. I hope he is happy for my good fortune!
Quote:
ray,

i decided to call the company in oregon where i had that forestry job to get up to this week. i told them that i changed my mind, and don't want the job afterall. it's been raining buckets up there for weeks now, and lots of snow to the east in the high mountains, too. i just can't see myself trudging through all that sh*t, mud, and snow, and sliding on my *ss down the hill for a job that takes so much effort. so, i'll be sticking around the luxor for the rest of the next week. also, my new friend, Dana, is going to be here, too. her friends are going home on monday, but she is staying. she may be able to talk her daddy into hiring me. he has a land development business in the seattle area, and she told me that she will put in a good word for me. that would be fantastic if i got a cushier job and didn't have to work outside in the winter. i really hope it works out ok. i've been treating her like a queen, and she is loving it, lapping up all this attention like a b*tch in heat! i'll have her panties off, soon, there is no doubt about that, ray. hehehe. she sure is some sexy lady i can tell you that. and guess what? in another stroke of my good luck which doesn't seem to be ending, when she blew on my dice at the craps table, my number hit and i won $18,000! she is a charm, ray. i think she is a f***ing leprochaun or something. she is irish, too. we had a real joke over that one. she was giggling like a schoolgirl when we won, and wanted to go again, but i stopped there, and grabbed my winnings. it was very late and i was tired, and the feeling just left me after that big win. i didn't want to make a mistake, and blow the money when the feeling was gone.
i don't know what dana, the girls and i are going to do today, ray, but i just know it's gonna be great. i'm really having a blast!
talk to you later,
wayne
Very Happy maybe i should do a little more sports betting on football...he is expecting his WU payment after 1PM EST today, btw. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Looks like he is setup for another disaapointment Very Happy His reply is really funny LMAO.
Quote:
Hello Wayne

I am so happy for you i am so excited to read form you
can you see what i mean that the patient dog eats the fattest bone, exercising patient and being good is very good and helpful, ever since you met me i knew you are going to be great cos i saw potentials in you. Like van wilder says... lol

i am so happy about your Job and also you meeting Dana, its great but Wayne, please don't forget to go back to the western Union to get the money back ... and i guess you have to give me some cash to from your 18,000$ lol just kidding

I will love to chat with you when you are free

Thanks
Raymond
Some great siggy material in this one! hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH,

I just sent this. I am thinking I need to find me a good woman and some winnings also. Laughing

He has asked me to not attack you. I think you are his favorite child right now . . . but that can always change. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justice - thanks for updating me. i have left him this message on gmail chat and he has not responded yet. i bet his hopes are pretty high right now. my girlfriend may or may not turn out to be who i think she is...well, he told me to "have her help you with the WU transaction." i distinctly remember him saying that...it's not my fault, ray. hehehe Laughing
Quote:
me: well, i'm going to go to WU in a couple of hours, around 1-2 PST. then i'm going to put a large bet down on the Green Bay Packers football game. they should kick the crap out of Seattle Seahawks today. dana is rooting for the seahwks, because she is from seattle, but i think i will win again, ray. i think you should put some serious cash on the Packers. you will not regret it. i guarrantee that 100%.
psst..i may be in the sports bar watching the game this afternoon with three gorgeous women. Very Happy

EDIT: I left a quick note to Ray, so he wouldn't worry. Very Happy
Quote:
ray,
just a quick note to let you know what's going on. i asked dana if she ever did a WU payment, and she said she did.
i'm heading down to the sports bar to watch the game right now. don't worry. i gave the money and the information to dana, and she gratiously offered to go to WU for me. then we are going to dinner after the game, and then watch the other game tonight. i got big money riding on the packers, and i have got that winning feeling.
talk to you later,ray

wayne

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If MT(N53cure isn't to his taste, you could always ask again at WU and use v3rifys3c.coN instead...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah, i could manbiteslion, but I've gotten him liking me so well. I really wouldn't want to spoil things Smile I've got other plans instead. Well, Ray just got back to me after the first game, which i won big, again, by the way (I ruff up my chest.) And he's waiting for his information soonest.
Quote:
Hello Wayne

Thanks so much
I will be expecting the information from you soonest and good luck to you and Dana today

Thanks
Raymond
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

Looks like we are both having a good run at the Luxor:

Quote:
Mr James,

Just stopped by the cafe here at the Luxor. I am up on the black jack tables about $2300.00. I will wait until I receive some info from you about what to do with Mr. Dwops. I had to catch my flight to early Friday Morning to meet the shipping company to send the laptops. I will send them upon my arrival home which is sceduled for Wed of this week. I am going to go get some food and maybe a massage and head back to the tables.

Wish me luck,

I think by the morning I will be up about 7000.00 and have a high end escort named Trinity rubbing my back. This has to be killing James Laughing That we are up and he has no income coming in.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justice - He tried to get me a half hour ago on chat, but I didn't notice.
I'm gonna ask him if he got his money ok, then tell him Dana didn't come back for dinner last night..see where the chat goes from there. i will post again later after contacting ray. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, oh! Now I've done it. I trusted my sweet honeybunch, Princess Mooshka, and I think i got screwed! I was never very good with women, they give me tunnel vision. Embarassed
@justicebdone - It appears as though Ray may be asking for your services, soon. I'm down in the bar, drowning my sorrows about my lost love, Ray's lost money, and my total failure as a proper businessman. The only thing that's preserving my lowered self-esteem is my incredible fortune gained at the betting windows and craps tables. Crying or Very sad I will be the one betting on the Giants and the Colts, mumbling, "Dana, Dana, Dana!"

Here's the email that started a flurry of activity, that lasted four hours today. What fun! Laughing
Quote:
Ray,

I had another good night. The Packers won real big like I predicted to you, and I now am $22,000 richer! Did you get your bet in, Ray? I sure hope you listened to me this time. That was a good tip I gave you. Well, Dana took the money to WU yesterday. did you get it ok? She came back to the sports bar after going to WU for me, and then sadly told me that she was planning girl stuff with her friends for awhile and she would meet me later in the bar, as her friends are leaving today. So, i didn't get to have dinner with her. But that was ok, as the games were really exciting. i thought i might lose the Packer game in the beginning, after they went down 14-0, but the Pack came back! It was lots of whooping and hollering in the bar, and i nearly got myself kicked out, because some lamebrain Seahawks fan tried to pick a fight with me. I just threw a napkin at him, and told him to cry his little tears for his pathetic team in the women's room. I didn't get to see Dana at all after the games, as she never came back to meet me in the bar. i hope she didn't get sick. she does like to pound the booze a bit. i'll give her a call in a couple of hours, as I want to take her out shopping, and buy her something nice. i never thanked her properly for helping me win that craps throw the other day.
talk to you later, ray

Wayne
and now for the chat...very good stuff here. i was very pleased with the way he reacted as I tried to help him. Very Happy

Raymond: u there
hello
Sent at 6:31 AM on Sunday
me: hi
Sent at 7:03 AM on Sunday

--------start of chat sunday 13th---------
me: ray, are you there?
Raymond: i am here now
u?
me: yes i am here, ray
Raymond: good
i was about to read your email
yeah
have you seen dana
Hello Wayne, i am here now... You there has Dana come back? have you seen her
me: i have not seen her yet. it is early here. only 6am. she is probably still sleeping, ray,
Raymond: ok
me: i was a bit worried when she didn't come back for drinks and more fun with me, as she sounded like she was going to,
Raymond: congratulation.. you are indeed a very lucky man and i hope you are making good plans with the cash you are making niw
oh i see, i am so sorry but dont worry she is going to come back. may be she was missing her friend
me: shit, yeah, ray. i made over 50,000 in the past few days.
Raymond: yeah .. You are a lucky man Wayne
has she sent the money via WU ?
me: she said she was going to.
you have not seen her from then
me: she told me she did when she came back for a few minutes in the beginning of the first game
that is the last i have seen of her, ray
Raymond: and she didnt give you the senders name and the MTCN
me: i forgot to ask her for the receipt. she only stayed for a few minutes, then ran off.
you know i cannot get the cash until i have the senders name and the MTCN
me: ok
Raymond: so tell me something
me: what?
Raymond: about the game
me: the packers kicked major ass, ray. and i won again.
me: did you put a bet in yourself?
Raymond: no
me: shit, ray. you could have won too! don't you believe in my "feelings" when i know i'm going to win?
Raymond: i don but my job dont give rooms for beeting
me: that makes four in a row i won, ray. three of them on football. i know my football.and i know my feelings. it's easy money ray. don't you like easy money?
Raymond: i do
but i am not betting
please not now
i will when i want to
i am not i the beeting mood
i need cash to work
me: i will get you cash, if you believe me, ray. i've got more good feelings for the 2 games on tv today.
Raymond: you sure ?
me: do you want to know who to bet on?
Raymond: send me the cash and let me get back to work
me: what cash?
Raymond: money
me: you mean just give you money from my bets?
Raymond: nop
the one you have that belongs to me
when i make good ash i will bet
or can you give me from your bet ?
lol ?
me: hehehe. not a chance of that, ray. no money from my bets. you make your own. just listen to me this time
me: you place bets on the Giants to beat the Cowboys, and bet on the Colts to beat the Chargers.
Raymond: not today
i will but not now
me: you have to do it today, because the games are today, dummy
Raymond: Wayne, i appreciate it, but i am not betting... you said Dana has already sent the money
me: she told me she did
so let her get the receipt to you so you can give me the MTCN and the senders name
me: i believe her. why should she lie to me. she is my girlfriend, for god's sakes!
Raymond: i am not doubting her, you are telling me to bet and the money is already sent so how do you want me to invest ?
me: sorry, i guess i'm a little possessive of her, cause i love her so much. you mean invest your cash from me?
Raymond: invest in the game and also my business
me: textiles not moving well, eh? then you should put your cash on my football picks. Giants over Cowboys, and Colts to beat Chargers. that should get you some ready cash by the end of the night.
me: i'm on a roll, and you should hop on the train with me, and go go go!
Raymond: lol
Textiles is moving
i need cash for production
me: then make the bets, ray. i would not be telling you this if i didn't have such strong feelings about these two games.
Raymond: ok wayne
will you borrow me some cash to bet from you bets? and if i won you have 20% of my share ?
me: no fuckin' way, ray. i will share my knowledge with you. that is priceless now as i have shown. hehehe
Raymond: hey
no problem then i am not betting
me: chickenshit! hehehe squawk squawk!!!
me: you are really a very timid man, aren't you ray.
Raymond: and you are very possesive
me: hehehe good one
Raymond: i will brb
me: when i win the next two bets, i'm gonna have to open my own bank to put it all in.
me: hell, i could have 200,000 by the end of the night.
i'll have to buy a suitcase, and hire a bodyguard or something. hehehe
me: gee ray. you really should visit vegas some time. i'm having the time of my life.
me: the luxor is prime, too. the girls here are super, gorgeous, fun! i may never leave...except for my little chickiepoo, dana
me: hehehe. i'm dying to hear her voice again, ray. it is sooooooooooo sexy!
she sends shivers up my spine! oh man! i'm getting them now, just thinking about her.
me: and when i call her my little mooshka, she giggles with delight. hehehe
Raymond: did u call her
is she okay /
i am happy
me: it's still early..6:45...i really want to call her now and wake her up. but do i dare?
me: she was out late probably with Eliza and Cachuma, so you think she would be mad at me if i called her now, ray?
Raymond: i dont think she could be
she will know how you really care about he welfare
me: ok, ray. i'm gonna call her now.
give her a call
me: shit! i let the phone ring about ten times, and she didn't answer the phone!
me: i'll try again. brb
me: fuck, ray! some other woman answered dana's phone. she told me that she checked into dana's last night. what the fuck? what the fuck just happened? shit
me: dana is not in her room anymore. maybe she went home, or is still here somewhere?
what do i do now ray? i'm really worried now.
me: talk to me ray. are you still there?
me: shit, ray! talk to me. what should i do now? call the frontdesk and see if she is still here somewhere? what?
me: fuck, ray! i'm gonna go look for her, if you don't have anything constructive to say.
i'll talk to you later. bye
-------
me: i'm back, ray
Raymond: yeah
welcome
did you see her ?
me: no i didn't. there is another woman in her room right now. i went to the front desk and asked them if dana checked out. they told me that they have no record of a guest with her name! fuck.
Raymond: thats funny
me: no it's not. i'm not laughing ray
Raymond: and you knew she was in the hotel, then tell them to check the lady that check out
i am confused
me: dana must have checked into the room under another name. they would not tell me her name. what do i do now.
Raymond: ask them you need to check the list and address of the ladies that check out yesterday i am sure they should give you the chance
try to tell them so you can have her address and her real name and information
me: they can't give out that information, ray. it is private. i would need to report a crime, and get a search warrant from a judge that a possible crime was commited.
she just left. we would have to prove a crime was commited
Raymond: what do you suggest ?
then do it
me: you want me to call the police, ray?
Raymond: yes
you ned to so you can know what game she is playing on you
wayne. where is my money ?
me: maybe she has it.
me: or maybe she really did send it
---
Raymond: i am back
got booted by my laptop
me: i saw you disappear.
me: if i cann the poice, they are going to want to talk to you ray. and get your full name, address, company name, and all your home business and cell phone numbers to complete the report, and do anything for us
Raymond: why?
they dont need me becasue i enver met dana and i dont know her
i deal with you and you were dating her
there is no business with me and the police
wayne
get my money accross to me and find your love
me: oh, yes you are involved in this, ray. it is your money she stole, and the police will want to know the circumstances of the crime. without you vouching for me, there is no cause for action. by law, i have to tell them everything. otherwise i go to jail for filing a false police report. and i don't lie, ray. i don't want to go to jail, either.
Raymond: Wayne, who gave the money to her? was it me or You?
you gave the money to her to send it to me on your behalf
and now see what you got yourself into
Wayne, i am tired of this shit
go and get me my money
me: it doesn't matter who GAVE it to her. it matters WHOSE money it is, ray. i'm sorry ray, but those are the facts. shit, i'm sorry.
Raymond: Go and find my mony Wayne
i am not interested in this shit
i knew from the beginning that you are coming with lies
me: i know the police will ask these questions, ray, and i must tell them the entire story, or i'll go to jail.
Raymond: i will personally call the police to come get you
you thief
me: i didn't steal anything, ray! how dare you say that after all the time i've spent with you. you should know nme better than that!
me: me: i didn't steal anything, ray! how dare you say that after all the time i've spent with you. you should know nme better than that! shit
me: did you get that, ray?
Raymond: what?
i dodnt get anything
me: that i did not steal from you.
me: saying shit like that will not help you get your money back from her. maybe i should hire a private investigator or something.
but i think you should really give me your full information to give to the police, so we can do this the right way, you know?
Raymond: get me my money wayne
it was your silly mistake
go and get my money
why are you so wicked man
how the hell on earth are you so wicked
i helped you and now you paying me back with a bad coin
you are not a good human being
get me my moey wayne
me: I'm pretty pissed off right now, ray. i think i'm gonna go down to the bar and have a few. the game starts in three hours i think, and i've gotta get my bets in, and think about what i'm gonna do about this. how will i find her, ray? without your help. and the police.
Raymond: go and get my money
bye
me: fuck you too ray. thanks for helping me
i'm gonna get drunk as a skunk
what do you think of that idea, ray? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I'm a little late into this bait and am currently waiting for my first check, which James assures me will be with me this week.

My character is a singer based in San Francisco. Any mileage in me getting a couple of gigs in Las Vegas and bumping into either / both characters that are there at the moment? Just a thought ....
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

I love the:

me: you are really a very timid man, aren't you ray.
Raymond: and you are very possesive

I just sent the message below, lets see if I get the clarion call to action you vile thief. Laughing
Quote:
Mr. James,

Sorry I took so long to reply. I was up all night on the blackjack tables. I had a great night, I am up 4700.00 and the Luxor comped my room for me because I am a wounded vet. That was very kind of them. I met a pretty young thing last night. She's a dancer here on the strip. She said her name is Trinity . . . I am betting that is her stage name though. Either way, it is a damn sexy name. lol Anyhow, I just got off the phone with her and we are going to meet for some food. Let me know if you need me to head to Mr. Dwops house, I can get a rental car and head out. Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

edit: one min ago. I have been asked to find you. Twisted Evil

BACK the ATTACK
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^AB^^

I dont know how long myself and SH are going to be in Las Vegas . . . sounds like things are going to get interesting here. I am sure in the near future though, if you steal the company funds of course, I may get a chance to make your aquaintance. Wink

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the benefit of the readers, I sent this to justice a minute ago.
Quote:
The ungrateful cur! So, he has sent his dogs to find me, eh?
I'm wearing a Giants cap with the number 11 and Simms written on it.
You be wearing a white cowboy hat with silver trim band. Somehow i'll have to tell him that Simms was my favorite quarterback. Mention the drunk Giants fan, and let me know his response. If he wants you to strike up a conversation with me later, I'll be in the bar. Get him to say what he wants you to do to me, if i give you trouble, maybe. Later,
my Colts are losing!! i need another drink!
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Justice

I don't think there is any chance of a lady like me stealing money from the company! However, working out how western onion works may be another matter ... I have this feeling there are going to be delays and mishaps.

Anyway, am available to pop up to Vegas if that would help the plot.

AB
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde - hmm. I missed your first post about the singing gig/ Hey why not, i'm in for that. How about you, justice? wanna see a hot new act sing at the luxor? arranblonde, check the luxor hotel site, and maybe you can squeeze yourself in, after the headliner gets bronchitis, or something...hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AB & SH,

That would work if we are going to be around Las Vegas for awhile. I think we would be better off bringing AB character in to our lives in the next chapter. I have a return flight on Wed, so that crowds the schedule.

I am heading of to email james about this loud mouthed Giants fan in the bar with a frakkin Simms jersey on. Hopefully he tells me that is you. With that positive ID, I can begin looking for you in the Luxor. Twisted Evil He told me you have 50000 on you. How much did you lose on the Colts game?

On a sadder note, my Cowboys lost today Crying or Very sad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the G-Men came through for me! I'm one happy guy! I decided not to bet on the Colts at the last minute. I heard a tip that Peyton had a hangnail on his left foot, and it was infected. I knew that would affect his footwork dropping back to pass, and it did...so I put another 20G on the G-Men! Laughing I'll stick around the luxor for as long as you guys want to.
justicebdone, you and arranblonde take it for awhile...I need a new jersey. A blue one with a number 10 on it.

EDIT: Sent to Ray this morning. Smile

Quote:
subject I know you are mad, but hear me out

Ray,

After what happened yesterday, I can't blame you for being mad at me. What I did in giving Dana the money to send wasn't very bright of me. I'm not very good with women, Ray. They give me tunnel vision, and I guess I'm a sucker for a pretty face. But after thinking about it, I think that I can find her for you and get your money back. I'm going to hang around Vegas at the luxor, and make some trips around town for a few days or more. I think she is a local girl, as she knew all the good shows to go to, and also, after I got thinking about it, she didn't have a Northwest Seattle accent in her voice. She sounded more like the crackheads wandering around the streets here. I think she may be either a stripper, or a hooker, but a very high class one. I'm going to work that angle for awhile. If i'm right, i'll find her, Ray. I decided not to bet on the Colts yesterday, as the feeling left me on them when I read that he went to the doctor a couple of days ago for "some undisclosed foot problem." so, I put 20,000 on the Giants, and they won! i'm one luckyass bastard, Ray. I think that wearing my number 11 blue Giants jersey helped. but now I'm going to have get a number 10 Manning Giants jersey to replace it, because some jerk ripped it.
The bastard Cowboys fan didn't like the hollering I was doing for my favorite team. Fucking jerk. I just told him to take his faggot white cowboy hat, and his big, fat, out of shape ass back to Dallas where it belongs. I have lot's of cash to spend looking for Dana, Ray so I'll be here for awhile if you want to send an email. But I wouldn't blame you at all if you didn't, as I know I've let you down.
Regards,
Wayne

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thought I'd get in position whether I'm used in this chapter or not:

Quote:
Hello James,

As a dedicated employee of the company I wanted to let you know that I
need to leave town for a few days. I'm sure I'll be back before the
check gets here.

I don't know if I told you in my earlier e-mails but I'm an entertainer
- a singer. My agent, Harry, called me earlier on to tell me I've been
offered a chance to play Las Vegas! I know that sounds really glamorous
but I think its just for a couple of days while the scheduled performer
gets over a nasty rash. I don't have too many details at the moment but
I am just about to head off to the airport. It might be the afternoon
shows but I really hope its one of the evening ones. I'm soooo excited.

I promise I'll be back to pick up the check. I don't want you thinking
that I'm not dedicated to the company because I am.

Lots of love,

Vera

And he has the cheek to come back with:

Quote:
Hello Vera,

Thanks so much for the update, you are free to go but please drop a note to notify UPS to put the check somewhere when ever they bring it to your home

I hope you understand

Thanks
Raymond

Cool .. now I have James' permission to go somewhere I can leave. Tosser.
Rolling Eyes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Ray 4 hours ago. I seemed to have turned him into a begging lad. He said please to me four times! Laughing He wants me to front him money from my betting winnings to finance his company? Is he out of his mind? I'm too busy looking for Dana to get back to Ray for awhile. I think I'll let him stew a bit more. Evil or Very Mad
I think I could run off later, you guys, just before the company police get me, if that will fit your bait. Or, I could find Dana here in Vegas. I could bribe the deskclerk for the real name. Or, I could find out who she really is, not tell Ray her real name, and run off to get married. She really did send the money after all, but lost the receipt. Or, you could kill me off. Give me your ideas for this. It would be too much if arranblode fell for Wayne (me), or the company police. I think Ray would catch on. But what can we think of that is funny?
justice- you could always catch up to me, and steal all or part of my money, beat me up, and not get the money. or i could beat you up, and send you crying home...??hehehe Cool
Quote:
Wayne

I understand your feelings
but please help me out, why not help me from your own money till you get Dana and send me 2,000$ please i need the money to process and there is a new check coming my way 15,000$ if i can finish the good for the
please can you help me with 2,000$ Please

I am waiting for your email

Thanks
boo hoo, ray. fu.

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your two characters want to establish you've met up to allow lad boy to mention the 50k, perhaps you could sit at the same poker table, and one of you win a distinctive amount from the other (eg $5,190) - lads have eyes for numbers, it might help him make the connection?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion - i'm not sure what's going to happen. we are winging it a bit at this point, some of what we may do depends on ray's responses to us. justice has some ideas, as well as arranblonde. we got to try and get her in there, somehow, but not so he notices connections, it may be hard to accomplish. she may come into play after i exit the scene...??
we'll see, and stay tuned, he might surprise us again. Cool

EDIT: Well, I really didn't want to talk to Ray tonight, but the guy was awake much later than i thought he would be. He saw me on G Chat, and grabbed my ear again, so i thought I would swing the bait back my way, and suck him in closer. I had him awake until almost 3AM UK time.hehehe He's gonna be tired tomorrow. Very Happy

Raymond: Hello wayne
u there ?
You are now off the record Learn more Cancel
Raymond: did u get my email?
did u get my email?
did u get my email?
me: ray. i'm here.
Raymond: welcome
me: i've been very busy trying to track down Dana. I gave the deskclerk money to reveal Dana's real name. cost me a cool grand, but at least i have something to go on.
Raymond: Wayne, i have a new check coming worth 15,000 but i must get 2000$ to get the textiles to the payee before friday
me: what the hell does that have to do with me? it's your damn company, run it.
Raymond: i need my cash wayne
me: i told you. i'm working day and night to find her, and it just dawned on me to pay off the clerk for the info. damn it. now your company has cost me another 1000
i only realized 500 of what i got from you, so it makes me 500 in the hole to your company. you owe me 500, ray. i will find your money.
me: now that i have her name and address, i will find her. i was just about to call her house, or her father in seattle. she really is from there, ray. i was wrong.
and when i find her, you will get the 3500 or i will find out where it is.
are you still there? you aren't saying anything
Raymond: i am here
i dont know what to say
me: well it's good news that she probably isn't a prostitute or local stripper. that's a relief
Raymond: and wait what if she deny;s you?
me: brb got to go take a leak
me: back. what will i do? it depends on the circumstances, ray. did she or did she not steal the money.
Raymond: thats a question
me: that's what i must know ray.
that's why i decide to drop 1000 on the damn clerk to get what i needed to find her.
maybe we are jumping to conclusions about her. i don't know.
Raymond: just be careful
ok
me: be careful of what? can a little 5 foot 2 inch girl hurt me? not a chance.
me: i'm going to be nice to her, ray. i still love her. i just need an answer, that's all, and i will go from there.
me: ok will do. talk to you tomorrow. got to make a couple phonecalls, and check out a few things. see ya later, ray.
Raymond: dont let her know you are coming cos she might run away
me: do you think she might? should i call her, or drive to seattle to look for her, and just pop in front of her?
Raymond: well what ever you think
me: shit. i might have to think about it over a drink or two. do i think she is still my friend, or do i think she is a bitch who fucked me? hmmmm
Raymond: you better think and dont drink
me: i might have to check my memory banks for any clues i might have missed.
Raymond: if she fucked you there is a problm cos she is gonna tell you the money is for rhe sex
me: but i didn't ever have sex with her, ray!! just dinners, shows, etc!
we were close to it i think, then she was gone.
i just footed the bill for everything. maybe she just wanted someone to pay for her fun, or maybe she really does like me.
me: i told you i'm not very good with women, ray. i think maybe i'll ask some people, men and women in the bar. maybe they can explain her actions better than i can. i'm a bit confused by her.
me: did you get that i am confused?
me: are you there ray?
Raymond: yes
i am on my way to bed
me: did you get my last messages?
do you think i should discuss what happened to me with others in the bar, and exclude all the money details. ask for advice?
Raymond: no
dont
me: but what if i just say, i liked a girl, we had fun, then she disappeared, when we had a date? just general man-woman stuff. i'm not that good with women. i do not understand what they do and why they do things.
Raymond: thats better
me: that's what i mean. not there is money gone, but maybe only some little amount like 100 bucks or something. not 3500.
or should i say 3500, but not what it's for?
me: i might get different answers, and not the right one, if the story is different. i don't know. i need a drink, ray. real baad.
i gotta think.
me: are you still there, ray? i think i'm going down to the bar soon, ok.
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry all. RL was BUSY today, daughter was sick. Anyhow, I have to fly back home to PA on Wed to deliver the laptops, to the courier, but I am sure I could extend my trip if need be.

AB, I will be looking forward to your show at the Casino. Lets run with James as far as we can go.

SH, Ray thinks I am a just disharged for wounds received in combat Ex Marine. People always underestimate me, thats how I get them Laughing Anyhow, I think that we should both schedule to see Carrot Top Wed 16 Jan. at 1500 hrs. I will be bring Trinity, and be wearing my Cowboy's Jersey. Maybe we could mix it up in the audience over the game if you have your Giants jersey on. Let me know.

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic