SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whorish slut with <1000 posts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I should have 1000 posts, but, honestly, I firked up trying to post via my satellite on Juans wonderful 5afari thread (Go Juan!), and now have 1006 posts. 5 of these were not intentional, though they do add to the patina of whorish post slut that appeals to my lesser natures.

I am well chuffed today. My lad just travelled across Benin, after coming from Togo, is broke, may be in jail, far from home, and I have collected my second pith helmet. I have another one lined up. I am feeling pretty good! This hobby has become consuming, hahahah, and I am thankful for this forum and the associated community. Never have I felt so good being so mean!

Thanks, of coure, to my mentor, 419weasel, best mentor in the whole universe, who has been inspirational, to Mr Philios for the bike insurance, and to Simba, who set up the modality I have taken advantage of, to Eliza et al with 3d, and to all the mods, the wholde commnity, and to Mr. Shivers. >sniffles, looks thoughtful< Really. I couldn't have done it without you.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOOHOO! I get to be the first to congratulate you for being such an effective post whore..<cough>..I mean baiter!

I truly enjoy your baits, and love your safaris. Keep up the lad pain! You are SO entertaining.

(And thanks for giving me the whole hairbrush modality, which led to my unique name and place within the Eater community. Laughing )

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck...Up to a 1000 already... Shocked

Well done Daktari, looking forward to travelling on many more wild safaris with you... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

post whore. post slut, voyeur, you have earned every title you are given DoC

Well Done!

happy crowd beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of those that avoids trouble eh?

Congratulations!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and people called me a post whore!

You post whore! Wink

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn.....that's a lot of post whoring in such a short while. At this rate you'll be following in SP's footsteps. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Damn.....that's a lot of post whoring in such a short while. At this rate you'll be following in SP's footsteps.

ADD allows one to hyperfocus. Semi retired allows one time to hyperfocus....

(and, through typicaally whorish behaviour, he gets one more slutty post closer to 2,000....)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post Lover! happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, shucks, Doc! Now you made us all cry, you sentimental darling. Crying or Very sad
Postwhore! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. 6.44 posts/day.
Congrats.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You call this post whoring? Laughing
dr steven william's profile wrote:

[0.11% of total / 6.44 posts per day]

Congratz DSW!! Cool

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 6.44 posts a day? Dang... I need to get serious about this hobby....[/list]

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm one post closer.

Edited to add - Congratulations.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, sir!

I'm not too sure what the exact achievement was, and that's even after reading your OP a few times, but I think it had something to do with ... not posting 1000 posts? Yes? No?

Anyway, whatever it is that you're celebrating... YAY, etc!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats you whore.... er a you post whore may your next 1000 be faster then your first. you have had some ahem (some)very entertaning posts LOL_sign
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic