SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They wouldn't swear... or would they?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I challenged my compensation lad to take a holy vow that he is not a "fraudstar".

Since, as I thought, most Nigerians are at least religious in their beliefs, I was almost sure he would twig at that point.

Now he sends me this:

Quote:
I truly understand your situation and sympathies with you, I want you to know that in every country where you have good people there you will have bad elements also, that does not make everybody to be bad, I know that the bad always tries to imitate the good and in the end making mess everything as in the case of the so called Charles Soludo, but that does not stop good people from thriving in their given opportunities. There is this adage that says that among the twelve there will always find Judas, then what about the other good eleven??? Does that equally make them to be same as Judas???

I am assuring and guarantying you that I work for the UN, I am not a fraudster and in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you will receive your compensation fee within the next three after I have received the COT from you.

It seems like they would sell their mothers, their children and their souls for the MTCN. Unbelievable.

P.S.: fell free to bait or insult him (maybe Satan has heard that he is selling his soul?): [email protected]
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only problem with your statement is they don't have a soul to sell. Confused

Maybe you could work him up a bit to hold a sign saying "I'm not Judas" Very Happy

I've sent him a message, could be a fun one.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Baitmaster General
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to say hello I think.

what was the original scam he was trying to do?
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All rather depends on your definition of "religious". Many lads seem to see absolutely nothing odd or wrong or contradictory with say, praying for victims to steal from, or seeing their stolen profits as being "God's blessing" on their scamming, or thanking God for their being able to steal someone's last penny. Some think so long as they give a bit of their earnings back to the church, they should keep being "sent" victims by God.

I've even had a few give me the old "Well, we're all sinners, so just because I keep deliberately sinning, I'm still just as good as the next sinner." explanation when I called them out on it.

Not that lads are alone in excusing bad behavior that way.

I would be tempted to write him back and accidentally address him as Judas...

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great ideas, thank you very much!

The original scam was a simple fraud compensation approach: we heard that you got scammed... blah blah... we are the UN and offer compensation of 1.8 million dollars, no matter how much you've lost.

I keep on insisting that I don't want any 1.8 millions, just the 150.000 that I once lost to Charles Soludo, but he doesn't seem to like that, he really wants to get rid of 1.8m.

Don't we have any Satan experts here, who could address him concerning his soul he just lost by lying under oath? I'd do it myself, although I confess I'm not an expert for Satanic verses.

Quite interesting point, they seem to be quite religious, yet they fail to see any fault in stealing. During this bait I have repeatedly pointed out that I am poor and that I don't want any money for myself (so the "greed" argument doesn't work), still he keeps pushing for money.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MUGUN I DEY. infact are praying to GOD to give us another good Mugun so that we can still change for the 2008 again. because guy man need to dey change car stedy. what about your side what is happy their. i am a man working you as woman .ok which country are you now. am Nigeria like you base in cote divoire but all my family are in Nigeria with my wife and my son Raster Boy Like LEGEND BOB MARLEY. Waiting to hear from you

SENT THIS Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One baiter here had a lad's soul for auction on Ebay.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67689&highlight=soul+sale+ebay
hehehe

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's funny. Too bad the mugu in question (apparently) never responded.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic