SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood:

My cost to get this cleared up is currently $1200.00. So 60,000 pounds (dang American keyboard does not have that fancy L you English use...) is going to be a very nice carrot for them Smile

I think tonight we will have to send the first of many WU receipts that just do not quite get to the lad.....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the anonymous lad can give me a lawyer from his own staff...phew. That makes it so much lighter to bear.

Just got Worf�s 2nd lad script answer. I hope I will get the third later today.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Worf, what is the original subject of the email, and did it come from the same email addie as in the text?

The original subject line was just my character's name with the first e-mail I posted. Yes, it is the same addie.

It seems barrister Barry is already giving me a discount Very Happy

Quote:
I must be frank with you,you are in,but i will help and stand for you since you cant come,i will fight everything and you will be free without any further delay and live a peacefull life.

I am going to go to the court and and all the ministries concerned and get all that is required and set you free,its as simple as i have explained to you now.

My legal fee is $1000,but due to the story you told me i will only take consultation fee of $700.

I am waiting.

Barry

My secretary (me) is going to try to call Barry this evening to clear things up. Of course, I don't expect the call to go well Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems they cant wait until March. I can contsct the same lawyer.

Quote:
We can not wait till march,you will come down to N1geria,if you cant come you can contact barrister B4rry M00re,he is a S4N (Senior Advocate Of N1geria) he will work for you.

Here is his cintact to reach him immediatelly

B4rry M00re
Email: [email protected]

Email us back once you reach him,you have to be fast because time is not on our side the federal government is waiting for our update in your case.

Waiting.

Efcc
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my local lawyer apparently is no good for this kind of legal mess, I have to deal with barry hardcore too. if he doesn't give me a religious discount on what you guys have been quoted, then i will be very upset. I don't have limitless virtual Mugu dollars to throw around willy nilly you know.

hang on, yes i do Very Happy

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got the 2nd scripted response.

Juan has been saving his $$ for an operation for his daughter so she can walk again, but that won't help her if her daddy's in jail will it?
I bet I know what Barry's answer will be......

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry must be collecting a lot of legal fees, so he's feeling charitable!

Quote:
Thanks for your email,you know some people contacted you and you answered,they took your informations and the federal government got hold of them,the mistake you made was to give somebody you dont know your information because you dont know what he or she is going to do with it.

I must be frank with you,you are in,but i will help and stand for you since you cant come,i will fight everything and you will be free without any further delay and live a peacefull life.

I am going to go to the court and and all the ministries concerned and get all that is required and set you free,its as simple as i have explained to you now.

My legal fee is $1000,but due to the story you told me i will only take consultation fee of $300.

I am waiting.
Barry

My cost to get out of this: a $300 consultation fee! Surprised I told him my little girl is in the hospital, etc.
I think he's gauging the victims' ability to pay and going for amounts he knows are within reason.
But I wouldn't be surprised if "additional costs" come up while he is fighting the good battle for me!
Nice advice too- stay away from internet Fraudstars! Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cheeky ******

asked me for $800, honestly, nobody respects the cloth these days.

when i am done with barry, he will be touching cloth....

Quote:
Rev Issac Hunt
Thanks for your email,you know some people contacted you and you answered,they took your informations and the federal government got hold of them,the mistake you made was to give anybody you dont know your information because you dont know what he or she is going to do with it.

My legal fee is $2000,but due to the story you told me i will only take consultation fee of $800.

I am waiting.
Barry

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

who ends a letter with "i am waiting" what a rude man, how can i send $800 to someone so rude. the church of the fallen madonna (with the big boobies) thinks manners are very important

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry is clearly a busy man, answering all these mails so fast, I would be grateful if none of you could spend 5-10 mins signing up his email account for various gay news letters, and other amusing spam. I know eventually he will bin the account and migrate us all to a new one, but it would be funny knowing he is getting frustrated.

so remember don't sign him up to spam er not one bit.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the mass bait mugu & i have been having a delightful time together in the last 8 hours hehe. Laughing

My 1st letter to the mugu
Quote:

My god! I am making the record perfectly clear. I am completely innocent of any wrong doing.

I have a perfectly legitimate deal to sell

Diamonds via Toidi Jewelers and Arts in Cape Coast, Ghana.
I was totally unaware that Mr. Patrick is involved any illegal activity.
As far as I know, Mr. Patrick has nothing to do with any scheme to move money out of Nigeria.

Mr. Patrick traveled to Abidjan, Ivory Coast to meet with some buyers
to sell the first shipment of Diamonds I sent him several weeks ago.

I have just sent him another Diamond shipment just two days ago.
I sent him $700, 000. 00 to $800, 000. 00 worth of Diamonds!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to leave him a message on his voice mail
regarding the shipment because it is full.
But I do intend to make contact with him before he returns on the 24th and get some answers.

Please understand that I have nothing to do with any illegal activity. You must believe me!
Should I contact the Ghanaian authorities to retrieve the Diamonds and return them to me?

Regards,
Gxxxxxx Bxxxx

received reply 2 hours later
Quote:

Gxxxxxx Bxxxx

Thanks for your email,we will like to start with this talk,that a word is enough for the wise,you are dealing with a fraudster Mr Patrick and it might interest you to know that you are in,because the federal government is very much aware of your act,we are going to send a message to all our affiliates the CIA,FBI and the NEW SCOTLAND YARD if you do not coperate with us.

First of all, if you know how to get the shipments you just made back get it back immediatelly and follow all our instructions to get yourself out this mess.

Your ugent response is needed because we ae running out patience,you know the federal government is waiting for our updates to hear that you have brought to book.

Efcc

my response 2 hours after that
Quote:
I have told you that I am NOT involved in any crimes taking place ANYWHERE.
I had no idea Mr. Patrick was a fraudster and what he has been doing that is
illegal. He agreed to help me sell some Diamonds, which he is doing as far as
I know. That's all I know I swear!

How am I supposed to get the Diamonds back? They are in transit right now!
The shipment is not scheduled to arrive until the 18th at the earliest. I just can't
pluck it from the sky.

Don't you understand I am the VICTIM here. If Mr. Patrick is a fraudster,
he has my Diamonds and will soon be delivered more. You are the police,
shouldn't you be helping me?? To recover my Diamonds.

I still have not been able to reach Mr. Patrick about this whole situation. I tried repeatedly last night.
Can you tell me who to contact with the Ghana police to intercept the shipment?
I called the FBI today but the goddamn call screener was no help at all. She said
the FBI couldn't help me with the Diamonds because they are out of their jurisdiction
and unless I had proof Mr. Patrick was involved in terrorism, they had higher priority cases.
But of course, I have no idea what criminal activity he's involved with. So they would not help

You are my only hope at this point to recover these valuable Diamonds.

Regards,
Gxxxxxx Bxxxx

his reply 1.5hours after that sent THREE TIMES (for added emphasis i guess hehe Laughing )
Quote:

We are going to help you,we have told the foreign minister Mr Daniel about this problem,so he said you should call him,he has a personal relationship with the Ghanian head of custom,so he will stop the consignment and send it back to you.

Call him right now with this +xxx-xx-xxxx-xxxx

Email us back as soon as this is done.

We are waiting.

Efcc

now he has to wait until tonight for my response b/c i'm getting chewed out by my partner over this disaster for the rest of the day. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have just composed a novellete for Barry, detailing how Juan lost his money, and well, exposing his naivity in falling for scams multiple times.
I'm sure that Barry will be humanitarian enough not to take advantage of that Rolling Eyes

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my other charicture has written to him, explaining since the devolution of the United kingdom, New Scotland Yard only has juristiction in Scotland, and as such have no powers in England, also I have a friend in the highest echelons of New England Yard who will absolve me of any wrong doing.

be priceless if he puts New England yard in his new fishing mail.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is funny. I am getting a cost break because of the story I told him.

Quote:
Dear B4rrister M00re
I have been instructed to contact you regarding a legal matter. I would assume that the 3fcc has already alerted you that I will be in contact with you. Although the 3fcc has been most kind, I am still not sure exactly sure what to do about this. Please advise me on the charges I face. Further could you please provide me with some court documents accusing me of this crime. I want to cooperate with the N1ger1an Government. I am supposed to go to that region on a safari in March however, I am concerned about entering this region with these charges against me. Could you please advise me. I will contact the safari company and see if they can reschedule my trip..

C0le Y0ung3r.

I didn't think that was much of a sob story but I guess it was Cool

Quote:
Thanks for your email,you know some people contacted you and you answered,they took your informations and the federal government got hold of them,the mistake you made was to give anybody you dont know your information because you dont know what he or she is going to do with it.

I must be frank (I thought he was b4rry) with you,you are in,but i will help and stand for you since you cant come,i will fight everything and you will be free without any further delay and live a peacefull life.

My legal fee is $2000,but due to the story you told me i will only take consultation fee of $500.

I am waiting.

B4rry

I guess we are on a first name basis. I think I will ask him who frank is?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, it looks like I will be traveling to Spain.

here is the latest mail from ou mugu

Quote:
Thanks for your email,you will come to spain,i want you to contact this person,he will help you to solve everything,he is the officer incharge of cash payment,he has been assigned by the federal government to handle your payment.

MR. MARK WELLS
Tel: 34 699 794 117

As soon as you come to spain we are going to have a meeting that will get you out this mess,the Mexican government has confirmed the receipt of our message,so make sure you follow all my instructions.

I want you to reconfirm your phone number right now.

I am waiting.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, my character didn't get invited to Spain Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,i am going to start as soon as i confirm the receipt of the fee $700,this is the information you are going to send the money through western union or MoneyGram

Name: THOMPSON ATOMBA
Address: Lagos Nigeria

Send me this payment info via this email.

Sender's name
MTCN
Question & Answer

The efcc wants this to be over as soon as possible.

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry,

My secretary Sheila told me to check my e-mail and here I see what you ask me to do.

I'm a bit concerned that I still don't know who these fraudsters are that I am dealing with. I checked my e-mail and all I can see is past contacts with potential employees for my goat rental business. Are there a lot of fraudsters in the the goat rental business in Nigeria?

Do you have any qualifications you can send me? How do I know that you are really a lawyer. Sheila said you want the money before you want any of the evidence I might have for my defense. Is that true or is Sheila lying to me? Sometimes I'm not too sure about that Sheila.

Sincerely,

Quote:
David

My obligation is to stand for you,i have told the efcc about the contents of your email,i am a very busy man.

I told your secretary that i will start work once my consultation fee is paid,i am following this up for you because the efcc said its very urgent.

Barry

Barry sucks Evil or Very Mad . He doesn't want to put any effort into this.

Quote:

If you know what you are doing,we dont have time,Barry just called us and we talked about whta you asked,he is just working for you,so its the efcc that you will direct all questions to because he was angry about the email,he is a very reputable lawyer here,a SAN(Senior Advocate Of Nigeria) we recommended him to work for you so that the federal government will know that even on your absence that you have a reliable lawyer to stand for you,it will also make thing easy.

According to him he said all he needs is the consultation fee and he will go to the differents ministries to get all the required documents that he will use in court to set you free.

Set me free? Well I might be delusional, but I don't think I'm sitting in a Nigerian jail right now.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Worf on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps telling me i'm "in." In what? I feel so privileged.

I want the complete text of the complaint before I will submit a retainer.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
He keeps telling me i'm "in." In what? I feel so privileged.

The club is so cool you shouldn't have to ask the name Rolling Eyes

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well,, I'll be.............the bastard raised my consultation fee, and "turned up the heat"

Quote:
The efcc are after you,you kwon it very well,that is why they asked you to come down which you said you can not come and you get my service.

I have told you that i can not get you out this mess with my consultation fee of $700.

The efcc said they are running out of time so you need to be very fast about it.

Waiting. <tapping my foot, hurry up!>

Better get ithe story straight:

Quote:
Mr Barry, I do not understand you first say it cost me $300 now you say $700. I thought you nice man?
What you think of my case? Can you tell fcc I am innocent I dont want to go jail I have not done wrong anything
Juan Valdez

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess money talks

His latest reply:

Quote:
Thanks for your email,you will be travling to Madrid,$20,000 will be enough,we have informed the mexican government about the procedure that you will be out of the problem,so the issue is between the mexican government and the efcc.

What you are after is for us to protect your interest,so dont be apprehensive,we are solidly behind you.

You must make sure you get intouch with this contact before going to spain

MR. MARK WELLS
Tel: 34 699 794 117

Looking forward to your email.

Efcc

Is anybody else traveling ? let me know so we can make a plan Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now it's back to $300. I think he's getting his scripts confused, sending the wrong replies to the wrong characters.

Quote:
I told you its $300 that you will send,i can not stand for you if you dont pay me the $300,you can talk to the efcc or you come down down yourself,you know what that will cost you.

I am waiting.

Arrogant asshole, who puts "I am waiting" in their auto-signature?

Quote:
Mr. Barry I will pay you 300, tell me what you think of my case? the efc cannot blame me for sending fraudstars money right? Have you had others who have lost money to them? I am poor working man but I cannot leave my little girl for niagra. Pls can you send me what the charges are for me?

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This "government agency" is starting to sound like a cheap hitman:
Quote:
Barry said you told him that we can not get you in springfield,anyway this is the last warning we are giving you,if you dont come here or Barry come on your behalf,you will regret it.

Quote:
lets watch and see,it will take us nothing to spoil your image. Bye.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

finally agreed to call me, in his own words 'i'm waiting'

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in on this one... I just ASEM's him my "victim" script... I have plans for this one!

EDIT - a reply within 15 mins Very Happy ... might kill the boredom this afternoon!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail

Last edited by Kickstart on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we just had a chat! reached out and touched someone!!! unfortunately my premium divert via flextel costs a fortune and he ran out of credit twice. but what a lovely man, he assures me that for $800 he can make all the fraud people go away.

not sure about you guys, but i am going to trust him. $800 pretend dollars are marked out for him as we speak, i will make sure he virtually gets it.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic